Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Veganarchy

romance option Lady of the Arena Lenore's Avatar

Re: Veganarchy

This update cemented VanCleve as my favourite character because that amount of crazy is basically walking plot development. Also, the ending is pretty interesting :o

Frauds are people too... people who just can't win. Forum Veteran Deathfish64's Avatar

I have certainly been enjoying reading your updates! I thought maybe I should point that you seem to have started one sentence and finished a different one in the middle of the 4th paragraph of part 8. I got the intended meaning, but it's a kind of glaring error in an otherwise well-edited piece.

So far I think my favorite characters are the duo of Spittler and Dickson. The specific way in which their personalities spectacularly fail to be compatible has so much comedic potential.

"I'm not in-sane. In fact I'm so far out of sane that you appear as only a tiny blip on the distant coast of sanity."

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Had to revise the intro for a project in one of my classes, so here's the updated story (I only really changed the first and last paragraphs):

Spoiler: part 1 revision 
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

Shout out to the Wayback machine Ruane's Avatar

This can't end on a cliff hanger. I need to know who survived. Was it the thief? The janitor? Floyd?

I meant to mention this earlier, but I like how the Veganarchy shifts from different character perspectives. While the thief's story of revenge is by far my favorite, VanCleve's post-campaign life is just hysterical.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraKnight View Post
    Rune's whole thing is shovels. So yeah, he'd be able to find a way.
    This sig has been brought to you by PokeMarioGuy.

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Unfortunately I had too much work so I'm not going to win NaNo, but I like this story a lot so I'm definitely going to keep it going. All I need is some actual time to write... which probably isn't going to happen for about three weeks unfortunately. This is definitely something I'm sticking with, I like it too much to not keep going with it and I guess that's the true spirit of NaNo; the goal isn't the 50000 words but to try to be creative and have a fun time.

VEGANARCHY REIGNS
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

Thread Information