Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daisy's Doodle Garden!

Re: Daisy's Doodle Garden!

I love that kirby video! Even though I don't watch Phinieas and Firb...
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your signature and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven

Acta est fabula, plaudite! Twisted Roselia's Avatar

Wow, I have to say that rabbit was amazing, and so cute! And I love that Mario pot thingy. You seem to do such interesting things at school... I wish I hadn't dropped Art now.

In terms of constructive criticism, I can't think of what to say that hasn't been said before. On your cartoon style doodles, the faces seemed a bit narrow, but that's already been pointed out, and you've said why they're like that. I also have problems with getting the face shape right, and I found the best way to improve was to keep practising, and to listen to the advice of the kind people on BitF!

Please keep doodling! I'd really like to see some more of your work!

Tumblr | Art and plushies thread! | YouTube
    3DS: 4785 - 5293 - 6706

Thanks Maya! By saying things that other people have already said, it puts emphasis on the things I can improve on. Thanks for the critique! And as for more doodles...

Here's my fanart entry to the community contest in September! The theme was "School," so I drew part of a Class Favorites page in the Yearbook featuring video game characters! Enjoy!
    Spoiler: Extended Sig! 

You don't like it?

Check out Cocoon Academy Voiced and follow us on our project of voicing BitF's longest comic!
    And visit my Art Thread, Daisy's Doodle Garden!

Well, it's been a while, hasn't it? I've been doodling and drawing stuff lately, not all Nintendo related, but I'll update as I finish stuff!

I've added a new crossover section to the first post, as I think I'm going to be doing a lot of them in the near future! Here are the first two that I've done so far:

I'm currently working on a Winx Club and Ocarina of Time crossover, and that should (hopefully) be done soon as well!

UPDATE: Hey, looks like I finished my Winx Club and Ocarina of Time crossover faster that I expected!

Spoiler: For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Winx Club... 

This one was really fun to make! I had to try to find a balance between both sets of characters, and I like the way it turned out.
    Last edited by Hi I'm Daisy!; January 2nd, 2014 at 10:54 AM.

You don't like it?

Check out Cocoon Academy Voiced and follow us on our project of voicing BitF's longest comic!

Wow Ticna looks really pretty in the second picture! Your shadings on Ruto are beautiful \/
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your signature and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven

An update? What is this?

I've been playing tons of Zelda these past 4 months , if you haven't noticed.

You don't like it?

Wow, it's been what, nine months?

Most of my doodles lately have been really quick OC sketches, and I haven't really made much "art thread worthy" artwork recently. However, I have been spending some time trying out a new medium. Say hello to my new section: Digital Doodles!

While I haven't secured a drawing tablet or anything of that caliber, I have enjoyed playing around with the Sketchbook Pro app on my Android tablet. It's really convenient, since I don't have to scan anything I make there, and the layering tools are quickly becoming my best friends. I'm no pro yet, but I'm definitely going to continue doodling and honing what little "skill" I have, paper and tablet!

I adored The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and I especially adored little Hilda. That probably shows just a smidge

You don't like it?

I literally hate figurative literals. itsameluigi1290's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi I'm Daisy! View Post
    Wow, it's been what, nine months?

Most of my doodles lately have been really quick OC sketches, and I haven't really made much "art thread worthy" artwork recently. However, I have been spending some time trying out a new medium. Say hello to my new section: Digital Doodles!

While I haven't secured a drawing tablet or anything of that caliber, I have enjoyed playing around with the Sketchbook Pro app on my Android tablet. It's really convenient, since I don't have to scan anything I make there, and the layering tools are quickly becoming my best friends. I'm no pro yet, but I'm definitely going to continue doodling and honing what little "skill" I have, paper and tablet!

I adored The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and I especially adored little Hilda. That probably shows just a smidge
    Like omg I love the Link X Zelda one. You probably remember, I drew that kind of thing a while back. XD I like the Hilda drawings too, as she's one of my favorite Zelda characters now. Great job!

I realize that many of you have probably never seen the anime/manga Fairy Tail, but after the amount of time I spent on this little sucker, I thought it could make an appearance here on my art thread! The girl in the first and last panels (Meredy) had just lost two people who were very important to her, and was left on the battlefield alone. This is how I imagine the next installment of the manga going, where she explains that she lives for the sake of her fallen friends. January 2014.

You don't like it?

I like your cartoony style. It's very cute.
    I really hate critiquing people, so that's really all you'll get out of me for now. Just keep doing what you're doing!

And now I have a huge ton of Fairy Tail stuff I've done in the past few months.

This is my favorite one of the bunch. I really like how the shading turned out!

And one thing I derped up from Rhythm Thief!

You don't like it?

*waltzes back in after six months* Hey BitF community! I just added a bunch of new stuff to the original post, but these are the better things I've come up with within the past few months!

Fairy Tail x Teen Titans crossover, some character my friend likes from Ace of Diamond, and more Fairy Tail. June 2014.

Fairy Tail x No Game No Life crossover! July 2014.

Fairy Tail ships, fave characters, and fabulous hair! August 2014.

Even more Fairy Tail! September 2014.

Oh wow, I drew something Nintendo-ey for once! September 2014.

You don't like it?

These look great! You improved a lot.
    I love the Pit drawing especially. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardly View Post
    These look great! You improved a lot.
    I love the Pit drawing especially. XD
    i think that's the reason I finally decided to update this thread!! I've been practicing a lot, and although I'm not especially good yet, I'm better than I was!

I finally bought Kid Icarus: Uprising since it was on sale recently, and I'm remembering how much I adored that game when I last played it!

You don't like it?

Spoiler: Long Time, No Post (and too lazy to use Imgur) 

Featuring exactly ONE Nintendo thing. :')
    Last edited by Hi I'm Daisy!; September 12th, 2015 at 10:32 AM.

You don't like it?

Thread Information