Thread: No Advance Wars comics.

No Advance Wars comics.

I just realized this. For those of you who don't know AW is awesome. I'm surprised it hasn't been put into comic form. Even if it isn't well known.

hey sinnerman where you gonna run to Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Re: No Advance Wars comics.

I'm thinking that we should expand this thread to include game suggestions, so we don't spam the CD forum with stuff like this too bad. Not saying that it isn't a valid concern, though.
    tumblr | YouTube | Steam | Grooveshark | MyAnimeList

He were not hanged. He would not answer aye or nay to his indictment; for if he denied the charge they'd hang him surely, and auction out his property. So he stand mute, and died Christian under the law. And so his sons will have his farm. It is the law, for he could not be con-demned a wizard without he answer the indictment, aye or nay... Great stones they lay upon his chest until he plead aye or nay. They say he give them but two words. "More weight," he says. And died.

If Matt hasn't played much Fire Emblem, I doubt he's played much, if any, Nintendo Wars either.

I just realized this. For those of you who don't know Panel de Pon is awesome. I'm surprised it hasn't been put into comic form. Even if it isn't well known.
    Fixed that for you. :D

Thread Information