Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Lololo Mafia Planning Thread

What Would Bayonetta Do? Forum Veteran Elfice's Avatar
    don't you DARE take the name of Texas in vain

Re: Lololo Mafia Planning Thread

Pretty straightforward, not overly ambitious (which is a good thing, don't worry), and nothing seems outrageously unbalanced. Looks good! Just remember to take into account the turnout when the game starts - if the mafia comprises more than 25% of the players, you really should cut it down until it's underneath that threshold.
    shoutout to moose for the amazing avatar feat. my dog carter

hey look a tumblr

The Villager of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Elfice View Post
    Pretty straightforward, not overly ambitious (which is a good thing, don't worry), and nothing seems outrageously unbalanced. Looks good! Just remember to take into account the turnout when the game starts - if the mafia comprises more than 25% of the players, you really should cut it down until it's underneath that threshold.
    Ok, I'm glad I made it well balanced on my first try :D

Goodbye, have a good life, all of you. RavThunderbird's Avatar

Some thing that someone said in the goodbye thread (I believe it was Aeront) was that we should leave this forum with no regrets, that is what I hope to do. Something tells me that we will not have enough membership after the strip ends so before it does I want to do a goodbye mafia.

I have never been a mafia gm yet I have always sort of wanted to be, thought up strategies etc. Lately all of the mafia games have been really slow, I think that this would be the game to break all convention, just talk to people, lie, and unify the town factions. Most importantly it would be a mass role chaos game so one town role down wouldn't make or break the game so a little bit of risk would be all right. Basically this would be the end mafia, the game to end it all (well, a larger last one of the few). I am hoping that I could coax some of the older mafia players that really only lurk at this point to join in.

I am going to start setting up the game and such but I think this game should have all of your input, we want the end to be as good as the best mafia could be.
    Last edited by RavThunderbird; July 28th, 2014 at 01:51 PM.

The Villager of Death

Should i go ahead and post my mafia now?

Putting a cap in your benefits Forum Moderator Superninfreak's Avatar

I'm on board for a goodbye mafia.
    "Have killed many, Shepard. Many methods. Gunfire, knives, drugs, tech attacks, once with farming equipment. But not with medicine." Mordin Solus, Mass Effect 2

Thread Information