Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Make Your Move

Laughs at his own jokes--HAHAHAHAohwait OshaliteX2's Avatar
    Mossdeep City. Where else? Pallet Town?! HA!!

Re: Make Your Move

Whoa hey is this still a thing?

Anyway, my moveset is for my personal pick for a Pokémon gen III representative...

Banette

Slow walk, but a decent dash. Weighs in around Pikachu's weight. Low jump but high double-jump.

Spoiler: Entrance and ground attacks 

Spoiler: Aerials and grabs 

Spoiler: Specials and Final Smash 

Final verdict: Banette is a risk-vs-reward type of character. His moves have little start lag, but crippling end lag. True to his appearance, he can be scary just to fight and use. A player must know when to use his moves, and how. Otherwise it's game over for this nightmare of a plush doll.
    Last edited by OshaliteX2; March 4th, 2015 at 10:32 PM.
    Feed me lemons or feed me life!
    Spoiler: Badges and stuff you should click! 
    Oh yeah, I also have a CYOA.

MUCH BETTER. Better drawings ftw. SwerveStar's Avatar

Cool Re: Make Your Move

I wanted to do Dillon and Waluigi, but it looks like both have been done. I may give them my own movesets later, but for now, I'll make a version of someone I'm pretty sure I posted on the old version of the forum... No, it's not Morshu, even though I should totally do that one again. Instead...

Spoiler: Let's see who's the real top dog! 
    "I HAVE A SCOUTER, ANGEL WINGS, A DIMENSIONAL GAP, AND MY OWN WORLD. YOUR ARGUEMENT IS INVALID."
    Oh, I have a DeviantArt account BTW.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcdTw...ure=g-high-lik <- TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME

Quote Originally Posted by ZORK View Post
    I'd say the "Make Your Move" thread isn't any deader than, like, 90% of the forum as of now, so I'd say go revive it with your Paper Mario moveset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Okay, but I'm quoting you giving me permission. If I get in trouble for necroposting, it's on you.
    Would you believe the reason I didn't post this a year and a half ago was because I was missing one alt? And then I got lazy, and then the thread died, and now there's two more games worth of source material!

EDIT [05/21/2016]: Modified A combo, Up Air; added comments

Spoiler: Here we go!  

Other characters I've started an MYM for:

Gallade from Pokémon (my first MYM, and I sucked at it then; I've since edited things)
    Lilac from Freedom Planet (she's got more going for her than Sonic, and they made him work, so…)
    Last edited by Zorua; May 21st, 2016 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Slight change to A combo, Up air; comments added

I made some slight edits to the above. Mostly just fixing a mistake I made with the A combo, slightly changing the up air, and adding some comments.

Also, seeing all of these characters... These powerful opponents you have to face...

Spoiler: It fills you with DETERMINATION 

Thread Information