Thread: Manipulators

Manipulators

Plot Summary
    Spoiler: Plot 

This RP will be made up of 10 participants that as previously stated will be in charge of taking down the Bone Demons and any other threats that may arise. The only real restrictions to character development are the lack of initial gear, use of only 1 element to start and finally the age range which is put into place due to the fact that manipulators are a rather recent occurrence.
    Also as an interesting fact, this is not based on anything. This is my personal idea that I came up with, there will be later be more stuff that I will add on to it such as maybe a map or race pictures, but we should be able to proceed without that stuff for now.

Here is the application sheet and an example of a completed one:
    Spoiler: Application Sheet 

Spoiler: Example Application Sheet 

Spoiler: Elements 

Spoiler: Races 

For more details on the world we have the capital cities and leaders of each race.
    Spoiler: Leaders and Capitals 

Spoiler: Accepted Applications 
    Last edited by DarthTalon5; June 12th, 2014 at 05:38 PM.
    Well here is my take on a custom Signature in relation to the new character reveals in Smash. Except Sheik, Sheik had to be cut so I wouldn't block anyone off while using this as a facebook cover.

Super Smash Bros 3DS Bracket http://challonge.com/COMEONSTEPITUP Tournament now over. Bracket still available for viewing.

Sinking, falling, fallen Lord of the Arena Dynawing's Avatar

Re: Manipulators

I really like the worldbuilding here. There's definitely enough information for this to get started and signed up for, so I'll give my approval.

I do think you should mention the name of the land, if it has one, and perhaps list the elemental beasts so people will know who they're supposed to revere and what they govern. I suppose that's mostly personal curiosity, but it does seem fairly significant regardless.

Anyways!

Approvals: 1/2

Finally, anyway the list of elemental beast names will be presented really early on in the actual rp, but I can tell you some on them right now.
    Dracos, Beast of Fire (A huge red dragon, lets face it, it is basically just a really big dragon, but it is also the leader of the elemental beasts and is the most powerful amongst them. The city Draconia is named after him.)
    Frost Fang, Beast of Ice (A large silvery blue wolf, not much to say there aside from that he leads a pack of frost wolves.)
    Tigon, Beast of Electricity (If you can't tell from the name, he is a giant tiger, specifically a white one with blue and yellow stripes and powerful claws,)
    These were the first three that I thought up whilst developing the idea and thus they will be your little teaser until the RP starts.

To be honest, the name of the land has been very difficult to come up with, but if I were to give a name to it, it might as well be Elementous. I feel it has good feel to it personally.
    But yeah thanks for taking consideration of this. 1 Approval down one to go.
    Well here is my take on a custom Signature in relation to the new character reveals in Smash. Except Sheik, Sheik had to be cut so I wouldn't block anyone off while using this as a facebook cover.

Super Smash Bros 3DS Bracket http://challonge.com/COMEONSTEPITUP Tournament now over. Bracket still available for viewing.

romance option Lady of the Arena Lenore's Avatar

sorry for being so late, looks good though!
    Approvals: 2/2

Thanks!
    Anyway it is all ready for people to send in applications. I don't care if you post it here or PM it to me.
    Also I feel that you all should know that 7 slots remain for applications as I myself am present, Meta helped me fine tune the idea, and finally I already accepted an application that I will add to the main post when possible.
    That is all, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Thread Information