Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Epilogue

Re: Epilogue

As Drake was pulled away from where he was sitting, he watched Bunker Buster impact the shield that was around them before it shattered under his weight, "Well it was only meant to stand up to a few attacks anyway, and it has been up for a while so I am not surprised." Drake thought as he quickly put his helmet back on and scanned Bunker Buster with his visor, but he was unable to find any weak points, "Damn this guy has taken a beating yet he still has no weak points in his body. looks like we are going to have to do this the old fashioned way." Drake said as he whistled causing the nearby glazards to lunge at Bunker Buster slamming him to the ground, they then ran over to Drake and he jumped on top of one, "We are going to want to stay mobile, so jump on!" Drake shouted as he reached his arm out and grabbed Ichabod before pulling him up on to his glazard with him. Drake then sent the other glazard off to a safer location while it carried Lightning away, meanwhile he got the glazard he was on to move away from Bunker Buster to keep a safe distance, "Hey Maj, I think you lost something!" Drake shouted as he looked towards her, "Now come on down and help."
    Well here is my take on a custom Signature in relation to the new character reveals in Smash. Except Sheik, Sheik had to be cut so I wouldn't block anyone off while using this as a facebook cover.

Super Smash Bros 3DS Bracket http://challonge.com/COMEONSTEPITUP Tournament now over. Bracket still available for viewing.

We're all lurkers here SSBBrawler's Avatar

After catching his breath again from being dragged onto the Glazard, Ichabod motioned for Sarah to follow after them. Sarah, having the same basic powers as Ichabod, was able to catch up to the Glazard and leapt aboard, into Ichabod's lap. With that done, Ichabod turned to Drake, and said, "Well, if we're to stay mobile, I'm better off on my own." He raised himself slightly, preparing to leap off the Glazard, then lunged forward. He landed several meters away from where the Glazard had been, around 20 meters away from Bunkerbuster. Unfortunately, this was not enough distance for Ichabod's tastes, and he quickly began sprinting in the opposite direction. This group was a mess. They were unable to work together, and could only take on mooks. Unfortunately, they were unable to work together. "This isn't worth it, Sarah," Ichabod said, turning his head to the young girl by his side, "We're getting out of here, now."

Sarah looked apprehensively at the others scattered around the room, but then looked back at Ichabod, and gave a nod. She pointed towards the first door she could see. At this point, the best the pair could do was hope that it lead outside, away from anyone who wanted them dead. The pair quickly began running toward the door.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Maj had no idea that she had just been spoken to nor that any of the her mortal compatriots were attempting to communicate with her. Not that it mattered much, she was doing exactly what was asked of her regardless. Following the arc of Bunkerbuster's descent with her eyes she began to break out into a sprint in order to catch him.

Or rather she would had she not tripped. Crashing to the floor, with her demigod abilities protecting her from most of the blow, she stared angrily behind her at what exactly had caused her to fall over and saw beneath her foot a demonic looking branch with a spiked glowing ball of fire on its tip ((I don't think anyone's grabbed it yet, right?)). She quickly scampered over to it and grabbed it with both hands. She bowed her head and thanked whichever god had supplied her with such a weapon and turned back to Bunkerbuster. It was fortunate that the mortals were still keeping him at bay.

Once again, she broke out into a sprint, and once getting within ten feet of the mountain man two patches of floor beneath her feet shot upward, sending her flying into the air, and she brought the mighty weapon down upon Bunkerbuster's head.
    Last edited by TheMightyBox; June 12th, 2014 at 08:27 PM.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

I just might pass this way again Snickerway's Avatar
    Why is this listed on all our posts again?

((This week on Epilogue, we'll be making the most shocking twist yet: Snickerway actually updating!))

Bunkerbuster flinched at the direct bomb hit and lurched under the sudden weight of the glazards, but he was strong enough to support their weight and managed to stay upright. He tensed his muscles, preparing to throw them off, but before he could they'd slithered off. He turned to pursue them, but immediately gave up the chase as soon as it had started when he realized they werer fleeing rather than preparing to attack from a distance. He had bigger fish to fry, and frying big fish was generally difficult when chasing down several targets fleeing for their lives.

His second attempt to turn around was summarily interrupted as the demonic branch struck him in the back of the head. Normally, he would have been protected by his extreme defensive advantage of not being on fire, but when the attack came he was still off-balance from the bomb hit and the glazards jumping on him, and he crashed to the ground. He struggled to stand, but with his concrete body the going was slow and, more importantly, vulnerable.

~~~~

On a different island not too far away, Tanner Gaines was slumped unconscious across a table. The area he was in looked like some sort of bar or coffeehouse; overturned chairs and barstools lay scattered about, and lined on shelves behind the bar were ancient foodstuffs and supplies that looked like they would've been awful even when they were still good. He was apparently alone in the bar, but as he began to awaken, he swore he could hear someone crying in the distance...
    ~There is a love in me raging, Alegria~
    ~A joyous, magical feeling~

This situation calls for science! Aquinas's Avatar
    Trust me, when I find out, you'll be the first to know.

Awakening is pretty often a gradual process. It's hard to mark exactly when one returns to consciousness, because time sort of blurs together and you drift in and out of a semi-sleep state. This was probably one of those awakenings, because it took Tanner several minutes to realize that he had sat up on the table.

But that was all he needed. His senses foggy but clearing, the Blue Wonder scanned the bar with a frantic energy, searching for some clue as to how he had arrived here. And... was that sobbing?

Tanner stood up slowly, making his way toward the disconcerting sound. But - oh! Not before checking to make sure he was still in full costume.
    An insatiable hunger. An impossible thirst.
    A sparkling new tradition arrives with an unassuming tap on the marble floor.
    Seven come, six go, one stays still.

FATE/SPLINTERED

Ophiuchus took the laser full force, unfortunately. But she was a strong robot. She could take the beatings. Peluchesaur, however, was 15,000 tons of cotton and felt, susceptible to wear, tear and imploding due to the rapid heating of internal water (long story). So, Eli knew he could win. After all, it's just an angry Godzilla plushie, right? What's the worst it could do, he though, in no way jinxing the situation.

"Fire arm mounted cannons!" He shouted to the AI on board, lifting his arms and clenching his fists as Ophiuchus did the same. The machine guns started to fire, aimed square at Peluchesaur's ugly mug.

"Hold this position for ten seconds!" Eli said, freeing himself up to move. He swiveled around in the frictionless pilot room, tapping some directions into the targeting computer. While he was doing so, however, he noticed his little on board guest's heat signature on the system optics screen. Thinking nothing of it, he swiveled back around, regaining control of his robot. "Cease fire, unlock joints, prepare to grapple!"

Drake was quick to take advantage of Bunkerbuster's moment of vulnerability, he directed his glazard to body slam him once more into the ground causing the him to lose however little progress he made in getting up. "You should've left with your friend when you had the chance." Drake said as he jumped off the glazard and onto Bunkerbuster's back directly, "It really is a shame that he abandoned you, sure you gained the aid of 3 colossal allies, but 2 of them were destroyed in moments whilst the third is engaged in combat unaware of your helpless situation." Drake then glanced over at the battle between Ophiuchus and Peluchasaur. "You fought well, but this is it for you." Drake said as he drew his sword and transferred the orb of plasma into the sword, imbuing it with the plasma energy, "Now let's make this quick." Drake said as he thrust his sword down into Bunkerbuster's back.

((Whether this is a killing blow, only Snicker knows.))
    Well here is my take on a custom Signature in relation to the new character reveals in Smash. Except Sheik, Sheik had to be cut so I wouldn't block anyone off while using this as a facebook cover.

Super Smash Bros 3DS Bracket http://challonge.com/COMEONSTEPITUP Tournament now over. Bracket still available for viewing.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Maj dropped the strange glowing stick-orb, and began to walk slowly towards Bunkerbuster's prostrate body.

She rather uncermoniously shoved Drake off of Bunkerbuster's back, pulled the sword from the stone and with a power infused kick, knocked Bunkerbuster onto his back. She then stepped onto Bunkerbuster herself, stomping a powerful dent into his chest and stared at him with the most soulwrenching stare she could give.

"I warned you mortal." Bunkerbuster, dazed, but clearly not out of it yet, did the naturally thing one does in that situation and reached up to try and grab Maj. Maj retaliated by grabbing his arm mid-swing and tearing it off of his body. Continuing the fluid motion, Maj slammed Bunkerbuster's hand back into his own face. She removed it and once again gazed straight into Bunkerbuster's eyes and said, "I will make this long. I will make this painful. And I will make you watch."
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

"Hold off a second will you!" Drake shouted as he watched Maj smack Bunkerbuster with his own arm, "As amusing as it may be to watch a man hit himself, he fought well and he deserves a quick death, which apparently won't be easy considering I stabbed him in the heart and he is still going ... more or less." Drake stared at the spot where Bunkerbuster's arm once was "No bleeding either, what the hell is this guy? Logically he shouldn't be able to move let along breathe without a heart or blood, I wonder if he has any vitals at all.". Drake looked again at the face of Bunkerbuster and saw that he was clearly enraged, "Back off now, I don't care if you think you've won, but one would be wise to know that a cornered animal is much more dangerous than any other because they have nothing to lose. This guy has shown to be quite the brute normally, when it's an all or nothing move for him, who knows what he will do." Drake said as he pushed Maj away and put up a shield around them and started to back off. "We had a good chance here, but without knowing his weakness we can't kill him so we might as well play it safe.".

Thread Information