Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Marvel Movie Thread

Re: Marvel Movie Thread

I found it interesting to note that one could pretty much skip every movie in the second phase and go straight to it without any new knowledge needed. It was very much a direct sequel to the first Avengers film.

WIIIIIIIIIITCHCRAAAAAAAAA AAAAAFT Kage's Avatar

Yeah, I noticed that too. There were little to no tie-ins with ANY of Phase 2. Also, am I the only one who's being crazy by the tremendous plot hole of why Tony Stark has suddenly re-donned the Iron Man suit EVEN THOUGH he'd decided not to continue using it in Iron Man 3?

ill bet a load of money that Weadon was working on his script right after Avengers ended and since his movie was the big money maker, he was told he was free to do whatever he wanted and straight up ignore events in other movies.
    Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he continues donning suits in Civil War, and then the next time we get an Iron man movie it will pick up where Iron man 3 ended.

Three Nintendo groups in one pic! Amazing! TriMushroomStar's Avatar
    Ha! Like I would tell you! I would have to kill you if I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasae Bushae View Post
    ill bet a load of money that Weadon was working on his script right after Avengers ended and since his movie was the big money maker, he was told he was free to do whatever he wanted and straight up ignore events in other movies.
    Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he continues donning suits in Civil War, and then the next time we get an Iron man movie it will pick up where Iron man 3 ended.
    Wouldn't be surprised either. Maybe Age of Ultron occurred between Iron Man 2 and 3.
    "Oh, but what's the point of tests if you don't learn anything?"
    -King Bumi (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Eh, its possible. Though the canon has been pretty loose to begin with. Kevin Fiege in an interview made a point of explaining that Agents of Shield and the Netflix shows may be affected by the movies, but that the tv shows are non canon as far as the movies are concerned. Meaning Coulson is canonically dead in the films. Daredevil isn't a thing in the films, and any adventures the TV show has do not at all connect to the events of the movies.

WIIIIIIIIIITCHCRAAAAAAAAA AAAAAFT Kage's Avatar

Yeah, I can definitely see that being the case.
    Although it would be pretty hard to keep Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D and the others on the same page as everything else, not to mention the same page as each other.
    *smiles evilly as only I can*

Very true. Theres a limit to how far they can take the idea of a shared universe. And it doesn't benefit anyone if your story hinges on a different series on a different medium which your audience isn't even following.

Thread Information