Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winterday Creative Output Factory: 2011 Art Contest Ends on the 31st! (see 1st post)

when we decline from the confines of our mind

Re: Winterday Creative Output Factory: 2011 Art Contest Ends on the 31st! (see 1st po

Here we see the most honored Grand High Snowman, showcasing his terrifying and wonderful ability to breathe fire and resist melting. He is truly a fantastic Winterday patron~!

New update: I have no shame~!

Spoiler: Lyrics, because you need them, trust me 
    Spoiler: How Unorganized 

Hug the Bowz Event Artist
    Forum Veteran

Re: Winterday Creative Output Factory: 2011 Art Contest Ends on the 31st! (see 1st po

Chari you
    get
    an A+

I don't care for rapping but A+ holy babies

Sinking, falling, fallen Lord of the Arena Dynawing's Avatar

chari wins Winterday and the contest, everyone pack up and go home.

Oh and I guess I'll slip in the tank while I'm here

When someone says, "What's up," don't tell 'em about your butt. Forum Veteran MooseFondue's Avatar

I murdered another elf.
    Spoiler: By using another elf. 

What's your favorite scary movie? Kiwi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MooseFondue View Post
    I murdered another elf.
    Spoiler: By using another elf. 
    STOP SHOWING OFF.
    I have no chance of winning, because this is EPIC.

When someone says, "What's up," don't tell 'em about your butt. Forum Veteran MooseFondue's Avatar

Spoiler: Welp. 

Here we have the fourth, and probably last, in the series of the GHS brutally murdering elves.

Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles. Forum Veteran AuraKnight's Avatar

Not part of the contest, but I made up a winterday carol for the hell of it.

To the tune of 'Jingle Bells', if you can stand my singing voice. I take no responsibility for how bad it sounds - it's a carol anyways.

Spoiler: Lyrics 
    Home with the milk in the morning / Singing the same old song
    ---
    ---
    ---
    It really does not matter what you are called, or where your work is placed, as long as it brings some kind of joy to some person some place.
    - Charles M. Schultz -

I WILL DESTROY YOU SUPER Veteran Grand High Snowman's Avatar

i have made my decision for who our art winner is. Ordinarily i am not someone who believes in equality. Everyone can find a way to beat someone else, there is always some sort of trait that provides superiority when compared to something else. However, in this contest i believe there were two who showed an exceeding amount of winterday spirit, and in very different ways. Both have impressed me very much. Thus, i pronounce to you our two art contest winners: Reigning magnificent artistifyer moosefondue, and winterday songstress charigaara. Congratulations on your true understanding of winterday spirit.

Thread Information