Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: BitF Smash 3DS tourney starting now

just add syrup pancakes vs. waffles's Avatar

Re: BitF Smash 3DS tourney starting now

TO GET CAUGHT UP ON THE LATEST TOURNAMENT UPDATES
    GO TO THE THREAD

"Bif Smash 3DS Tourney Still Going!"

Wait but I thought super toad hasn't even gotten a match until SSBBrawlers' forfeit!?
    Shouldn't we at least give him the night to respond?
    Last edited by pancakes vs. waffles; October 28th, 2014 at 10:07 PM.

I want that forum to DIE. Just make that happen. Keeby's Avatar

yes hello hi

swell that I actually made it into the tourney despite being really late if super toad can't fulfill his slot still

1349-4714-0725
    Villager, Sheik, Pac-Man

I think Supertoad was given more than enough time, especially since Tai was giving him a 24 time limit before the resignation, sorry but sacrifices often need to be made for progress.
    Well here is my take on a custom Signature in relation to the new character reveals in Smash. Except Sheik, Sheik had to be cut so I wouldn't block anyone off while using this as a facebook cover.

Super Smash Bros 3DS Bracket http://challonge.com/COMEONSTEPITUP Tournament now over. Bracket still available for viewing.

Twilight. Well, not really. Just looks a whole lot like it.

Darth, if yer gonna co-host with Waffles I think yer gonna hafta be more in sync with him. Here, ya notified Keeby before telling Waffles, and while what ye did was right, for the sake of cooperation and confusionavoidance ya prolly should talk out every action with Waffles first.

Same goes for Waffles too, I think. Would hate ta see 2 more hosts fall out because of communication errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Zant View Post
    Darth, if yer gonna co-host with Waffles I think yer gonna hafta be more in sync with him. Here, ya notified Keeby before telling Waffles, and while what ye did was right, for the sake of cooperation and confusionavoidance ya prolly should talk out every action with Waffles first.

Same goes for Waffles too, I think. Would hate ta see 2 more hosts fall out because of communication errors.
    Don't worry we are sorting out our issues.
    Well here is my take on a custom Signature in relation to the new character reveals in Smash. Except Sheik, Sheik had to be cut so I wouldn't block anyone off while using this as a facebook cover.

Super Smash Bros 3DS Bracket http://challonge.com/COMEONSTEPITUP Tournament now over. Bracket still available for viewing.

Twilight. Well, not really. Just looks a whole lot like it.

aight, that's comforting ta hear.

UPDATE:
    As things stand, SuperToad will be eliminated if he/she does not respond until tonight or if Doofenshmirtz decides within said time. Should this occur, Keeby will be officially replacing him. All parties involved have been notified. This ends the update, so to you all.

KEEP SETTLING IT IN SMASH!!!

We're all lurkers here SSBBrawler's Avatar

Alright, this is my official forfeiture against DarthTalon. I can't get a connection with anyone, and that just irks me. Nothing I can do about it, though. :/

I can confirm that we exhausted our options over the past few days, I am sad I couldn't fight him properly.

Well I am officially out, 2-0, Damn were those fights ever close though, it literally came down to which attack landed first.

What Would Bayonetta Do? Forum Veteran Elfice's Avatar
    don't you DARE take the name of Texas in vain

Onto the next round! 2-0 against Talon. GGs, man! They definitely were stressful matches
    shoutout to moose for the amazing avatar feat. my dog carter

hey look a tumblr

Just a little thing of note, I said I am officially out of the tournament, by that I meant just I lost out in the brackets, I am still co-hosting with Pancakes as a result.
    Furthermore if someone wants a sparring partner, I would be happy to oblige as much like you guys, I could use more practice.
    Last edited by DarthTalon5; October 28th, 2014 at 07:28 PM.

I'm glad to see that the tourney is still moving forward, but I think a new topic should still be created to keep the coming information organized better.
    ~Graphically Minded~

Quote Originally Posted by Kapus View Post
    I'm glad to see that the tourney is still moving forward, but I think a new topic should still be created to keep the coming information organized better.
    Normally I would agree with you, but I think I can solve the problem by adding the bracket link to both mine and Pancake's signatures.

EDIT: The rest of the info is still on the first page so I feel it unnecessary to make a new thread just because the Bracket link was in an odd spot.
    Last edited by DarthTalon5; October 28th, 2014 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthTalon5 View Post
    Normally I would agree with you, but I think I can solve the problem by adding the bracket link to both mine and Pancake's signatures.
    I second this

That's a bit more helpful, but I still think it's best to have all the info in the same concrete location. Even aside from the bracket, it's nice to know who was disqualified, who joined in, who is currently in charge, and what exactly happened to make everything messy in the first place. It all just seems likely disorganized and confusing to someone who was a little bit out of the loop when this happened. And there's zero harm in creating a new topic.
    ~Graphically Minded~

With the spam of tourney pic charts and whatnot... I guess I'll make another thread.
    With a clear title

TO GET CAUGHT UP ON THE LATEST TOURNAMENT UPDATES
    GO TO THE THREAD

"Bif Smash 3DS Tourney Still Going!"
    Last edited by pancakes vs. waffles; October 28th, 2014 at 09:56 PM.

I apologize to pokemario guy, uh.

I was a bit of a zombie yesterday but I am completely awake today. Throw down some kind of overhead for when you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Genzo View Post
    I apologize to pokemario guy, uh.

I was a bit of a zombie yesterday but I am completely awake today. Throw down some kind of overhead for when you're ready.
    I suggest you use the new topic in the post above from now on Genzo. ^

Mfw forgetting about this tourney plays a part in almost derailing it.

I guess I should've set a reminder or something, since I'm not active on here anymore. Sorry about that. U:

Show me ya moves: 0877-0665-3997

Thread Information