Conversation Between Elfice and Ruane

64 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. The only thing to report for Day 4 is BrandonSP is dead. However, he isn't the detective as everyone thinks. He's actually AuraKnight the vanilla townie.

Also, majority is 8. Thanks~
  2. I'd be happy to, since I'll definitely be here for a long time
  3. No threads are loading. This is the most boring day on the forum ever.

All Night Action have been received and results sent out, but the next day can't start. I guess we are stuck in a Dawn phase. Although, it is possible we could move the game elsewhere on the forum. . .

Seeing as you are the new Lord of the Mafia, or whatever Ark's old title was, do you want to start Day 4 in my absence, assuming I'm off-line but you aren't when the forum returns to normal?
  4. are you as frustrated as i am that the mafia thread refuses to load
  5. I will definitely post it tonight, but first I want to update it with what we have learned from the last games.
  6. are you READY FOR YOUR GAME OF MAFIA

*jock jams song starts playing*
  7. oooooh okay yeah i see what you're saying
  8. I'm not actually asking something in my first question as I am using a rhetorical question.

When we the players send PMs to each other, we can still quote the hosts Role PM. If we have a rule stating we can't use the forum's quote function, we can still copy and paste all or part of the Role PM. Since this is hard to get around, we need to eliminate anything confidential in the Role PM and make it all publicly available in the thread's first post.
  9. To answer the second of your questions which actually wasn't a question but a statement, I know that I'll be sending a PM with just the name of the person's role and telling them to refer to the OP for how their role operates, so hopefully I can prepare people for that so you don't have to worry about bombardment

and the first of your questions which is actually a question, I confess I don't entirely understand. What exactly are you asking?
  10. he up and vanished along with slash and met, yeah
  11. Guess I'm not paying attention. I was considering making Dinosaurshotgun the Paranoid Gun Owner, but then I realized he wasn't a vet anymore.
  12. that all happened before I became a vet but I'm pretty sure inactivity leads to getting your vet status revoked
  13. I'm fine with the current order.

I liked your idea of bitf mafia, but I didn't want to make a shameless duplicate. Hopefully this Mods vs Vets set up gives it a different enough feel.

By the way, as I was choosing vets for the Role PMs, I noticed that all the vets that left the forum had their vet status revoked. Was that a recent decision by you guys.?
  14. ALSO if you wanna be the person who goes after luigiguy in terms of hosting, I'm down with that. Up to you
  15. omg you're reprising bitf mafia i'm so happy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 64
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast