Conversation Between Spazboy225 and itsameluigi1290

48 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. DUDE wassup?
  2. :I

Why would I leave? I'm not going anywhere.
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you for so long, PLEASE don't leave my friend lisssssssst ;~;
  4. Love Generations! I just need a new controller, cuz my current one's left bumper is busted, and will constantly make Modern Sonic dodge left if I'm not carefull.
    It really just makes his stages a lot less fun. Classic Sonic's stages really bring me back though.

And college is cool! They have me do a "drawing a day for 2 weeks" thing every so often, so be sure to check out my art thread every once in a while!
  5. I wanted to get Sonic Generations for the PC so I could mod it, but it runs way too slow on my PC. If I could just figure out how to put it in windowed mode...

So how are you liking Generations so far? Also, how's college?
  6. Not much, college really has been cracking down on me, so I guess I've been busy.

Also the Steam sale. STEAM SAAAAAAAALE.

All of my money dude.

I caved and bought Sonic Generations and Borderlands. Worth it.
  7. Man, I need to talk to my friends more. Sorry I haven't chatted with you in a while, what's up with you?
  8. I know. He just sounds LESS like a girl. The people on IGN took note of that. Heh.
  9. But his new voice actor is also a Girl... she just doesn't make him sount like a snotty little runt.

I guess his voice in Adventure 2 wasn't TOO bad. It gets my 2nd place vote.
  10. I'm glad they finally changed Tails' voice. He sounded too much like a girl, although I didn't really mind in the anime. And I am also glad they kept Pollock. He is one of the best VA's ever.
  11. They did a good job with Tails too.

I'm just glad they Kept Robotnik's VA, Mike Pollack's legendary.
  12. Oh yeah. Too many for me to mention, but another one I know is Chris Redfield. As I may have mentioned before, I don't play M rated games, unless it's to help my dad. The reasons are because I'm squeamish, get nightmares, blah blah blah ANYWAY. Yes, his Sonic voice is one of the best.
  13. He does many, MANY more voices than Ezio. YOU know that, right?

But he's definately my favorite Sonic voice.
  14. Tell me about it. Definitely a good choice. It's funny since he doesn't sound like Ezio at all.
  15. Also Sonic's new voice is SO GOOD!!

Roger Craig Smith does a FANTASTIC job as Sonic.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 48
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast