PDA

View Full Version : Transformice! A fun and addicting game!

Vi
May 19th, 2011, 10:23 AM
this game is a fun game about mice getting cheese and back into their hole! the object of the game is to grab the cheese and make it to the nearest mouse hole. that's it! along the times a person will be randomly chosen to become the mighty Shaman mouse! the Shaman mouse can provide help to his fellow mice by using his magic to spawn bridges and platforms. after a while, with all the cheese you got, you can buy hats and other accessories to your mouse! create your own maps and make friends! all of this is at http://en.transformice.com/

you can play for free because all you need to do is place down your username and a password and there you go!
I will be on it every week days between 4:00 to 5:00 PM central time. my username is "Mrweegee." if you have any questions about this game, problems with servers, or shaman problems just ask me! ;)

Splaaaty!
May 19th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I play this game, and its fun. I usually go to room survivor though, that's why I haven't got 1000 cheese yet.

Pikmin-Rules
May 19th, 2011, 10:20 PM
This game is great, it's like Anonymous Society: The Game. I play sort of rarely since I forget about it a lot, but I'm PikminRules on there.

Also this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJReZRji7tg) is a great, yet somewhat outdated summary of the game. (also strong language warning but who does that anymore pffff)

Benno™
May 19th, 2011, 11:52 PM
I'm playing this at the moment after looking at this thread, and it is a lot of fun! It's funny to watch other players kill themselves by falling to their death or get hit with a cannon ball, not to mention it's funny when it happens to yourself as well.

Vi
May 20th, 2011, 08:02 AM
I'd like to play with you all!
so at my time that I get on which is 4:00 to 5:00 central I will be in room "36"
if you don't know how to get there, when you are in a game, type "/room 36" then you will be in the room I'm in.
oh btw I am in the english server #1, the link in my first post will take you to that server, just saying

Homesick
May 20th, 2011, 08:34 AM
I like the game, I just don't like how the only place you can go in the game is the levels. I don't know if people do it frequently, but when I got on, people were swearing like crazy. :/

Cerd
May 20th, 2011, 06:45 PM
I love this game, we should plan to make a bitf room sometime.

Vi
May 20th, 2011, 08:46 PM
well right now I play on an no player sever room on room 1957 where there is no one besides me (and people that go random rooms) so I'll be on the days of 4-5 o'clock central time

EDIT: btw tell me on my forum page to get on if it's on a saturday or sunday if you want to play on those days because I will not be on unless someone wants to