PDA

View Full Version : Ye Olde Jesting Competition Voting

Yorick the Dead Jester
April 23rd, 2011, 03:48 PM
SORRY FOR GETTING THIS IN LATE, GUYS. I thought that when the original thread got moved to Lololo, it failed to get approval. I'm starting it up here to make sure we don't REALLY run into that problem.

1. metaknight1138: "For every problem, there is a neat, plain solution...and it is always wrong.
2. Plaid Tuxedo: "Together, we can fight conformity!"
3. TheMightyBox: "Ladies and gentlemen, Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots The Movie. "
4. Gray Fox: "So Kirby meets Saint Peter in Heaven, and Peter gives Kirby a warning, 'Don't step on ducks.'
So Kirby was walking around and he sees Capetian falcon with this ugly girl, and Kirby says, 'Dude, what happened, how did you get her?'
Then Captain Falcon says, 'I stepped on a duck.'
Then Kirby walks a little bit farther and sees Snake with this ugly girl, and says, 'Snake, Why do you have her?'
And Snake says, 'I stepped on a duck.'
Then Kirby walks a bit farther and sees Waluigi, who is really happy, with a really pretty girl, and Kirby says,
'Whoa, Waluigi, nice job! What happened?'
Then the girl immediately said, 'I stepped on a duck.'"
5. Cerdeira: "Here is a dirty and heavy joke: An Elephant fell on the mud."
6. MarioBro364: "Good Idea: Licking a sticky popsicle stick. Bad Idea: Licking a splintery popsicle stick."
7. LazerJF: "'In My town, gas is about $3.47 a gallon.' I say, 'That's nothing! I can go to Taco Bell, buy a burrito for $1.99 and produce more gas than I can get at the gas station!'"
8. ario56 "this is an excuse for doing something stupid: Squirrels do it."
9. Benno: "Q: What do doctors call it when there's no nurse to help deliver a baby? A: A Midwife Crisis!"
10. charigaara: "What do you call a pig with no legs? Groundhog! What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef! What to you call a dog with no legs? It doesn't matter, he won't come anyway."
11. Super Homestario Bros: "Q: What do you do if you're at a party and they forgot to order pizza? A: No party like a Donner Party!
12. TNT98: "There are 3 types of people: People who do know how to count and people who don't."

And now, let the voting begin!

P.S.: Does anyone know how to actually make a poll thread? It would be really useful for this.

Benno™
April 24th, 2011, 02:01 AM
I should have used 'A' Material. Voting for Gray Fox.

Valor
April 24th, 2011, 04:26 AM
I am automatically assuming I am not allowed to vote for myself, so I will vote for LazorJF.

Super Homestario Bros
April 24th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Tnt98

TheMightyBox
April 24th, 2011, 12:56 PM
My joke is completely useless without the link.
Just saying.

Lightningboalt
April 24th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I'm a bit curious as to why this required its own topic... wouldn't this go just fine into the existing Jesting Competition topic? There's also the possibility of PMing votes to Yorick. Sorry, but I don't see why this topic is particularly necessary. Locking for now, if you have reasons for it to be unlocked then just PM or VM me.