PDA

View Full Version : Now Eating

Pages : [1] 2

slashty
November 6th, 2010, 06:18 PM
I discovered this thread when looking around at the old forum. It seemed like a good idea, so I thought I would restart it.

The aim of the thread is to discuss food one ate/will eat/are eating here. For example:

I just had a wonderful dinner consisting of shrimp and scallops bathed in a wonderful seasoned alfredo sauce, on top of squash ravioli, farfalle, and mushroom ravioli. I have to say, the sauce complemented the contents of the ravioli wonderfully. The mushroom was especially exquisite. It was overall a great meal; I am quite satisfied.

Latiaslover97
November 6th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Boy, your food sounds much more better than mine.
My mom made some thing with shrimp and green beans and sweet potatoes and somethings else with rice. But being the weirdo I am with food, I took out the rice and put bread instead. Like a sandwich, but not any bit tasty.

Valor
November 6th, 2010, 06:44 PM
lasagna, and cookies!

Kirbster
November 6th, 2010, 06:57 PM
I love, love, LOVE baking!
I know how to make these cream-puffs that have fruit bits in them, and I can also make these reverse cupcakes that are delic! I make a small cup of batter, and fill it with cream or icing! I then spread some batter on it in a little swirl! They're really good, my friends say!

Jacio
November 6th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Well, I just had leftover Spaghetti. And toast.
ANd also some Halloween candy.

Someguyfromcrowd
November 6th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Chili cheese dog.

But it wasn't from heaven :(

JSG
November 6th, 2010, 07:33 PM
SPAHGETTI

For the past week, I've been eating a bit too much of it. Sometimes bread and spaghetti sauce too. I love mines with some extra cheese, and some packets of pepper (the ones for pizza) onto my spaghetti. Mmmmm...

Especially when it is sweet, cheesy, and a little spicy...

Balrog
November 7th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Pancakes and Coffee :3
Mmmm Breakfast

Curus
November 7th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Just had me some raspberry cheesecake! Oh yes.

MooseFondue
November 7th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Just had me some raspberry cheesecake! Oh yes.

*COUGHnot as good as mango cheesecakeCOUGH*

So I'm going to be having some Honey Bunches of Oats soon.
My breakfasts are boring.

Jacio
November 7th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Well, as for me I had some milk and a bagel at Panera.

Curus
November 7th, 2010, 10:31 AM
*COUGHnot as good as mango cheesecakeCOUGH*

Actually, boy, I think you'll find that any fruit with 'berry' on the end is superior. The suffix represents their being in the upper echelons of fruit society.

MooseFondue
November 7th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Actually, boy, I think you'll find that any fruit with 'berry' on the end is superior. The suffix represents their being in the upper echelons of fruit society.

But 'mangoberry' does not exist, thereby proving your statement false.

Jacio
November 7th, 2010, 11:19 AM
But 'mangoberry' does not exist, thereby proving your statement false.

I agree with this statement.

Pom Bad
November 7th, 2010, 11:27 AM
I just ate Domino's Pepperoni Pizza with garlic crust and a Subway 6-inch (I usually get a footlong) consisting of Cheddar, Roast Beef, Spinach, and Honey Mustard. And yes, this was for breakfast. And it was delicious.

Battle Mage Z
November 7th, 2010, 12:07 PM
blueberry waffles :)

Cloaytonem2
November 7th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Subway footlong sandwich
hellz yeah.

Curus
November 7th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Tesco's Finest Four Cheese Twists.

Serious unf.

Kirbster
November 7th, 2010, 07:41 PM
I just ate a lemon drop!~

I'm going to proceed to eat several more!

Manty
November 7th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Popcorn.

Orville Redenbacher is the best brand ever and nothing will beat it.

Ark
November 7th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Tri-tip, salad, and garlic bread. Soon some coffee cake.

I don't wanna be the first one to take piece of coffee cake cuz I don't want to come of as rude. I'll just wait for the adults to finish talking.

Saber
November 8th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Cottage cheese and no-pulp orange juice. Delicious breakfast, and a dramatic improvement on my previous meal of choice (string cheese, chewy bar, water).

Curus
November 8th, 2010, 10:57 AM
It's been raining all day.

I deserve that Tikka Masala in the fridge. It's as good as nommed.

MooseFondue
November 8th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Some leftover alfredo mac n' cheese, man. I made two boxes yesterday because I had a friend over, but there was a ton left over.
All part of my plan...

Ark
November 8th, 2010, 05:06 PM
HotPockets, the food of the Gods.

...I'm really hungry, this won't cut it.

YamiGekusu
November 8th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Eating chicken. That's pretty much it. I wish I still had my bottle of Mountain Dew though... :(

JSG
November 8th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Mmm, I just had some juicy BBQ along with some spicy soy-sauce with it. Oh gosh, I'm so stuffed now...

Jacio
November 8th, 2010, 08:21 PM
My mom just made Hot Chocolate. Heck yes. :D

Someguyfromcrowd
November 11th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Hard candies. Stupid sore throat.

Latiaslover97
November 12th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Lollipops! I love them!

War P. Anda
November 12th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Resee's Puffs! Yeah! That is definitely what I am eating!

Curus
November 12th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Funny this thread should come up, because I am totally going to go get me some Krave once this song's finished.

I'll have to steal someone else's milk though, naughty naughty.

MooseFondue
November 12th, 2010, 09:28 PM
I just got back from the local Chinese restaurant. It's locally owned, and the staff are so nice, but there's really only a few good things on the menu.
Luckily, the good things on the menu are very good. I had some sweet and pungent shrimp, and some fish in black bean sauce.
DELICIOUS.

Sniper
November 14th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I had a small bar of Hershey's Cookies n' cream bar from Halloween. My mom bought bags of candy, but we never finished it, so yeah. That vas delicious! (http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/0/09/Heavy_sandwichtaunt17.wav)

Latiaslover97
November 14th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Cereal. I guess.

slashty
November 18th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Onion Bagel with plain cream cheese and a Vanilla Chai Latte.
Yay Breakfast.

Latiaslover97
November 18th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Fruit gummies!! These are so yummy, I like to bite it into half and let it stay on my tongue. It feels like I'm drinking soda, when I do that.

Manty
November 18th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Frosted flakes.

Pretty much my favorite cereal of all time, besides Coco Puffs. (If only I could have them more often)

Curus
November 19th, 2010, 03:39 AM
Breakfast biscuits.

Dipped in coffee.

Deal with it.

Someguyfromcrowd
November 19th, 2010, 01:37 PM
A delicious brownie. Mmm.

Being sick and being unable to eat much has its benefits. Like eating more brownies.

Coffee
November 19th, 2010, 01:57 PM
a peeled cucumber and pumpkin coffee
... don't ask...

slashty
November 25th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Twice-baked potatoes are the best potatoes. Also, that corn soufflet was so good I don't even.

Balrog
November 25th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Animal Crackers; Awww ya!

slashty
November 26th, 2010, 08:14 PM
An appetizer of French Onion Soup leading up to Burgundy Steak. Easily one of the better meals I've had in a while.

JSG
November 26th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Oh man.

Yesterday for Thanksgiving.

Lots of chicken with stuffing. Tons of ham and mash potatoes and gravy. Raspberry sauce on the chicken... Mochi Pie with chocolate. Noodles with carrots. Then soda.

-w-

Latiaslover97
November 26th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Umm.... Some kind of soup...

Neko+
December 2nd, 2010, 03:52 AM
I just had a big slice of chocolate cake with gaggingly (is that even a word?) thick icing and 6 Oreo rip-offs that tasted very stale.

Time to get some sleep and have some nightmares...

If I can fall asleep, that is.

Curus
December 2nd, 2010, 06:56 AM
Mr. Blah, that sounds like a fantastic idea.

Ruane
December 2nd, 2010, 07:33 AM
Toast, with a vegetable oil based spread.

Sniper
December 3rd, 2010, 12:21 AM
A Sandvich sandwich that had ham, cheese, mayonnaise, three slices of bread, and one fried egg for lunch.

Ark
December 3rd, 2010, 12:25 AM
Oh, I've had more popcorn shrimp and chicken nuggets than any of you will want to eat in one seating.

Ugggghhhhhh...

MoonHitler
December 8th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Home-made Chips & Omelette FTW!

MooseFondue
December 9th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Okay, are you guys ready for this?
I'm eating latkes.
Homemade latkes.
Leftover homemade latkes.
TWO KIND of leftover homemade latkes.
One kind is normal potato pancakes, the other is sweet potato.
With ketchup, of course. Some say they're better with sour cream or apple sauce, but I disagree.

Curus
December 9th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Maybe it's just because I am a potato fangirl, but I am intrigued by the concept of latkes.

MooseFondue
December 9th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Maybe it's just because I am a potato fangirl, but I am intrigued by the concept of latkes.

You should be.
Because they are the best.
I only get them once a year though, cause they're a pain for my mom to make.

slashty
January 15th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Mushroom Omelete with steak.
Very delicious.

Valor
January 26th, 2011, 07:40 PM
This may sound strange, but when I come home from swim practice late, and I didn't have supper; I eat oatmeal square cereal, I always thought of that as a night time cereal for some reason, but nonetheless, it is still good.

charigaara
January 26th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Oh, I had a fried dinner. Fried chicken, fried fish, fries...isn't that just the healthiest?

Piscine
January 27th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Chicken noodle cup-a-soup.
And three slices of chicken roll.
For breakfast.

slashty
January 27th, 2011, 07:10 PM
I never posted it (because it would've been a double post had I), but I made a soup about a week ago.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfgqanEZqB1qf12y8o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1296263351&Signature=M9RTB32eZ4SiiPwOjAseNKHYQo4%3D

It was very good.

Alfalfa
January 27th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Orville Redenbacher popcorn.

Good stuff <3

Cheezperson
January 27th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I love this thread. I recently ate chicken curry.

Ark
January 28th, 2011, 12:50 AM
I made some chicken and corn chowder which was really great. Not only that, but I managed to finish up the last couple slices of sirloin and potatoes. Oh, and I had some desserts left over from a birthday party.

Uh, yeah, I've been pretty hungry lately.

Aurelite
January 30th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Fried eggs, sausage, and biscuits

I may complain about living in the South a lot, but at least we still have great food~

Curus
January 30th, 2011, 08:32 AM
biscuits

Obligatory cocked eyebrow and mutter of 'Americans...'

Man, I haven't eaten today. I really oughta go shopping...

TheMightyBox
January 30th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Cold pizza for breakfast, yum!

Ark
January 30th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Leftover pizza-breadstick things along with some eggs, sausages, and pancakes.

I am loving how I can eat pretty much anything and still stay thin.

Le Mario Bro
January 30th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I just had a Kilbasa Omelette (with no cheese! D': ), Hashbrowns, and Toast.

Typical weekend breakfast, for me.

Curus
January 30th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Ok, that's it, I'm so jealous of all of you.

MooseFondue
January 30th, 2011, 11:03 AM
. . . Nothing. I'm out of cereal. Well, good cereal . . .
WAIT!
. . .
Aha!
I have some cinnamon maple something poptarts, except they're not poptarts, they're some healthier brand.
And I honestly like them more than poptarts.

JSG
January 30th, 2011, 08:00 PM
I had great homemade sweet Filipino spaghetti, with some crushed red pepper, Parmesan cheese, and even some grated string cheese! All toppled up with melting some American cheese on the top, how cheesy.

And for something insane, or weird, to eat, hot chocolate. Only this time, I poured the powder into the cup, poured half cup of milk, 2 cubes of ice, and another half of water. Mixed it up, and I got some...chocolate water? Well, I enjoyed it.

Cheezperson
January 30th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Naan Bread and hummus.

Torkirby
January 30th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Pretzel M&Ms

oh man these are so good

Le Mario Bro
February 1st, 2011, 05:14 PM
Gotta belly full of pasta w/ meatballs, tortelini, and cheesy garlic bread. At home. My mother is an excellent cook.

Le Mario Bro
February 15th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Grilled cheese with Beef Stew for dinner. Didn't really like the stew, though.

Manty
February 19th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Okay, are you guys ready for this?
I'm eating latkes.
Homemade latkes.
Leftover homemade latkes.
TWO KIND of leftover homemade latkes.
One kind is normal potato pancakes, the other is sweet potato.
With ketchup, of course. Some say they're better with sour cream or apple sauce, but I disagree.

OH GOD I'M SO JEALOUS. Seriously. I love latkes, even though I've only had them like, one time. And that was in the first grade.

Just ate some microwave pizza. Is it just me, or does microwave pizza tend to be better than a lot of other pizzas?

ArtisticDuckie
February 19th, 2011, 05:25 PM
http://cpwm.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pCPWM-6530177v300x300.jpg

it's like milano cookies in mushroom form
it's making me die

I like lots of Meiji stuff, like those strawberry things and pocky
there's this one store we have that's called Cost Plus World Market and they have stuff from all over the place and it's the best thing ever

yesterday I tried fried alligator and it was delicious

Dynawing
February 19th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I just had normal milano cookies but those are good too

Pocky is also nice and it's also really stereotypical food for weird people like me.

For lunch today I hate cup noodles oh boy!

And I skipped breakfast, something that happens way too often.

Aurelite
February 22nd, 2011, 06:30 PM
Homemade Chicken Alfredo
Così delizioso, mwah!

YamiGekusu
February 22nd, 2011, 06:37 PM
http://www.sixthseal.com/archive/June2005/durian_sweets.jpg
Durian candy!!! :D

Manty
February 26th, 2011, 01:08 AM
http://moneysavingmom.com/images/old/6a00e552792fa288330115705d91e4970b-pi.jpg

midnight cravings hnnnng

Guy
February 26th, 2011, 01:04 PM
My lunch consisted of boiled and salted broccoli, a single banana, and a ton of water. σ_σ Fiber and potassium all up in this bish.

Curus
February 26th, 2011, 02:18 PM
My breakfast was my dinner, and my dinner was homemade chilli con carne.
Dig it yo.

Dynawing
February 26th, 2011, 02:20 PM
My lunch consisted of boiled and salted broccoli, a single banana, and a ton of water. σ_σ Fiber and potassium all up in this bish.

More like all up in this DISH.

HAAAAAAAAAAH

I usually skip breakfast and/or just have hot chocolate. So today it was that, cereal, and some croissants my mom made. S'good.

The last rice krispies at the bottom of the bowl are horrible though, they're all soggy and they keep running away like jerks.

Le Mario Bro
February 26th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Got a Sausage Pizza in the oven.
Parents are going out with my aunt and uncle, so that whole pizza's mine.
My sister's got a pepperoni one, but I prefer Sausage.

Manty
February 26th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I just got back from Matt's Bar, home of the Jucy Lucy. Holy hell, those things are good.

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv156/grapes_and_grain/Juicy%20Lucy%20Burgers/JuicyLucy.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty much a hamburger stuffed with molten cheese. You'll probably gain 10 pounds just looking at it, but if you ever go to Minnesota for some reason this place is a must-visit.

JSG
February 26th, 2011, 07:57 PM
http://www.sixthseal.com/archive/June2005/durian_sweets.jpg
Durian candy!!! :D

Oh YES.

I had delicious fried rice, cooked along with chopped up pieces of fresh carrots, asparagus, peas, corn bits, pieces of ham, and spam. It is basically a salad with rice and meat!

Le Mario Bro
February 26th, 2011, 08:22 PM
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv156/grapes_and_grain/Juicy%20Lucy%20Burgers/JuicyLucy.jpg

I think I'm getting heartburn just knowing it exists.

Anyway, dad brought me some leftover Veal Parmesean, and it was delicious.

Aurelite
February 27th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Cheese, egg and sausage mini-quiches

I won't even make a silly joke because these things are just THAT GOOD

Manty
March 5th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Drinking Mountain Dew Livewire, clearly the best soda on the planet. I also had a bacon, egg and cheese breakfast bagel which was pretty good.

Platypus18
March 5th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Italian sub with the hots - jealous?

Valor
March 12th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Raisin Bagel, A salad with Cheese and bacon cites, drizzled with Thousand Island Sau Dressing. It was a nice meal, and I drank it down with a sprite, and I am eating some sunflower seeds right now.

Le Mario Bro
March 12th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I am currently picking out some Cookie-Sandwich Poptart residue from between my teeth.

Really creamy filling. I highly reccomend it.

Valor
March 21st, 2011, 06:04 PM
I had a grilled hamburger with cheese and Ketchup on it, with a side of sweet pickles, Clancy potato chips and french onion dip. With my sprite to wash it all down; most splendid, we haven't eaten like a family in a while, so I was pretty happy about having a 'real' dinner.

JSG
March 21st, 2011, 06:18 PM
http://revimgs.bevnet.com/media/nestlemilo/milo-can.jpg

Why am I so in love with this healthy (?) chocolate drink? This tastes as great any chocolate milk, only it is not milk. I just drank a fresh cold can of this, and it tasted great and chocolately as usual~

Ah the joys of Filipino beverages~

MooseFondue
March 22nd, 2011, 04:54 PM
Just had some leftover fried rice from the local Thai restaurant.
My god, I love that place. Practically the entire staff knows me by name, and exactly what I'll want to order.

Battle Mage Z
March 30th, 2011, 02:13 PM
PB&J sandwich with milk

Le Mario Bro
March 30th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Smells like Tater Tots are cooking downstairs.

I'll just sit here and stew in my own drool until they call me down to set the table. Don't mind me.

MooseFondue
March 30th, 2011, 07:42 PM
I had some key lime pie ice cream the other night. The first few bites are pretty good, and then you just start regretting it.

But uh. I just had some sun chips. Garden salsa flavor is the best.

Benno™
March 31st, 2011, 06:37 AM
I just had some freaking tacos! F'ing delicious!

MooseFondue
May 17th, 2011, 09:13 PM
So for our English class, we were assigned to make any sort of dish that uses yams.
The obvious solution is to make yam biscuits.
Anyways, me and a couple of classmates assembled at my house to make them, although I did pretty much all of the work.
My legs are sore from standing so much, but the end product tastes pretty good.

Doofenshmirtz
May 17th, 2011, 09:44 PM
I'm just eating some simple instant noodles.

They may kill me later or whatever, but for these kinds of situations when you can't fix a meal and you're very hungry, I just had to make one for myself.
If you want to know, I was eating my favorite flavor; Shrimp with lemon.

Aah, I wish for true Ramen some day...

Ruane
May 17th, 2011, 09:50 PM
True Ramen? Has anyone ever had that? Instant noodles has practically dominated the way we eat ramen.

I'm eating tortilla chips and bean dip. The chips were leftovers from chili queso and salsa so I picked up the bean dip today to finish off the bag.

JSG
May 17th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Flavored meatballs, from pineapple, beef, cheese, and spicy. And they aren't in my noodles, I eat them alone, and they are surprisingly DELICIOUS. Not only that, but I eat them with rice, and some spicy-sweet chili sauce along with it. The sauce makes great combination with some other flavors and whatnot.

Oh, ramen. I have some instant bowls in my cabinet, spicy, regular ect. They're great to bring at school in the morning when my mom isn't able to make breakfast.

Elfice
May 17th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Goldfish and more Goldfish.

Valor
May 18th, 2011, 05:10 AM
Water Melon, cookies, and Chicken Parmesan Sub. I had this yesterday, not at 6:10 in the morning.

YamiGekusu
May 19th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Eating a small bag of Sun Chips and drinkin a bottle of RC Cola. I &&&&ing love RC Cola.

Eruedraith
May 22nd, 2011, 12:14 PM
Breakfast burritos roxxor your soxxors. So much.

Bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs all in a delicious tortilla.

Om nom nom doesn't even begin to describe it. Cookie Monster would not only rather eat it than a cookie, he'd do so carefully, savoring the taste.

Benno™
May 23rd, 2011, 07:11 AM
We cracked open a coconut and the milk was nice and sweet and the meat... the meat was delicious...

Ark
May 23rd, 2011, 06:14 PM
Microwave pizzas all day, erryday.

I am really getting sick of these, but I am in no mood to cook. :/

JSG
May 23rd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Microwave pizzas all day, erryday.

I am really getting sick of these, but I am in no mood to cook. :/

Depends on the type of microwavable pizzas. I have those Kirkland pizzas that actually are pretty good, and if you cook them just about right, their cheese is all tasty and melty, and the crust is just right to crunch on (and they don't hurt teeth). But that depends on the way you heat it or something, mostly.

My school doesn't serve that much decent food, but when it's spicy chicken burger day, it's simply great.

Sniper
May 23rd, 2011, 06:54 PM
*Finishes bowl of beef from Yoshinoya* Yeah, and we had some leftover scrambled egg, so I ate that too.

Le Mario Bro
May 23rd, 2011, 08:33 PM
All that I had to eat today was a bag of trail mix. And by a bag of trail mix, I mean the leftover Froot Loops at the bottom of the box. Including all that leftover powder from the added sugar they put on it. I swear, they need to put a choking hazard label on the box.

But it was all good when I came home to a Klondike bar. Ice cream makes everything better. c:

Manty
May 23rd, 2011, 09:18 PM
I love Schwan's microwaveable pizza. Ready in 2 minutes, delicious, and by the slice.

In fact, I think i'mma make some right now :3

Rad
May 24th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Currently eating homemade pop tarts as an afternoon snack. I'm so glad I learned how to make these at home since now I don't have to spend money to buy them.

Impromptu
May 26th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Right now, snacking on a half-filled bowl of Cheerios. Stimulating, but they're bland without milk. Especially when sick with laryngitis.

gotTheVision
May 26th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Right now, snacking on a half-filled bowl of Cheerios. Stimulating, but they're bland without milk. Especially when sick with laryngitis.

One of the guys in the office always has a box of cereal on the go... in other coincidences, I'm about to make a Lemsip. Too much beer + no coat last night = getting a cold :-(

I've also just had a packet of Canadian ham flavoured crisps. Tasty.

Someguyfromcrowd
May 26th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Chocolate. It tastes good okay?

Oh, and some sort of liquid substance called water.

Meta-Knight
May 27th, 2011, 10:31 AM
*turns into zombie* chooocolatee......

Currently consuming chocolate and gummy fish. Om nom nom nom nom...tasty breakfast.

Peace Rainbows Unicorns
May 27th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Flavored meatballs, from pineapple, beef, cheese, and spicy. And they aren't in my noodles, I eat them alone, and they are surprisingly DELICIOUS. Not only that, but I eat them with rice, and some spicy-sweet chili sauce along with it. The sauce makes great combination with some other flavors and whatnot.

Oh, ramen. I have some instant bowls in my cabinet, spicy, regular ect. They're great to bring at school in the morning when my mom isn't able to make breakfast.

Ok, so I'm coming over :D. You have no idea how badly you just made my mouth drool haha...

Rad
May 29th, 2011, 12:03 AM
I'm not eating, exactly, but I'm having a nice mug of hot cocoa with mini marshmallows in it. My taste buds are rejoicing.

Also, I hate that accented letters are being replaced by question marks. Don't discriminate, forum software!

Le Mario Bro
May 29th, 2011, 12:27 AM
We've been making good use of the new firepit over at our house, so I've been having some toasted marshmallows.

They're the friggin' huge ones too. Barely fits in my hand. We might be having S'mores tomorrow. Jealous? :smug:

JSG
May 29th, 2011, 08:46 PM
http://www.filipinostore.eu/images/Oishi%20-%20Prawn%20Crackers%20Spicy%20Flavor%2060gr.JPG

These things are AMAZING.
That is pretty much it.

Cheezperson
May 29th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Pretzels. Lots of Pretzels.

Ark
May 29th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Cheese and Broccoli stuffed chicken breast. Dang, I am so glad that I've moved on from microwaveable pizzas.

Sure I had to cook it myself, but hey, it was worth it.

Eruedraith
May 30th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Home BBQ for Memorial Day. Beat that while wearing a top hat.

sevenstitch
May 30th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I just ate a 800mg ibuprofen tablet and a glass of water. WISDOM TEETH ARE GO!

MooseFondue
June 14th, 2011, 11:03 PM
So a few weeks ago I was bored so I started looking through some food magazines to see if there were any good recipes.
As it so happened, there were. Tonight, me, my mom, and my sister made this mac n' cheese carbonara that was delicious. I also made a couple little molten chocolate cakes (the kind you get at Chili's). Now I don't like chocolate, but my mom and sister do. They said it was delicious.

Piscine
June 17th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Now I don't like chocolate

what

WHAT

Nah, each to their own. :v

The last thing I can remember eating are 3 of those Cadbury Chocolate Buttons. They're basically... well... button-shaped chocolates.

Excuse me while I go nab another 5.

sevenstitch
June 17th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I just ate 3 pudding cups for breakfast. EXTRACTED TOOTH IS GO!!!

Ruane
June 17th, 2011, 09:28 AM
I just had a delicious everything bagel. Now as long as I don't get hired for a job today and have to take a drug test, I should be find.

Poppyseeds, why must you taste so good?

MooseFondue
June 18th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Oh god. I just went to the Alamo, a really good Mexican restaurant. I had the enchilada suizas, with rice and refried beans. It was so good, but I had too much. I think I may explode.

Scythebait
June 20th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Two words: Smoked. Meatloaf.

My dad is a freaking genius! He's been experimenting with his new smoker, and his latest experiment was met with great joy.

My dad is a freaking meat wizard!!!

...wait...

Peace Rainbows Unicorns
June 23rd, 2011, 11:07 PM
My cousin and I had some home-made stir-fry for dinner. It was delicious, I love stir-fry. Now, on to finding recipes on how to cook whale :D

Koj09
June 23rd, 2011, 11:16 PM
Bread w. butter, Spanish rice, battered fish, cherry tomatoes.

:D

JSG
June 25th, 2011, 08:54 PM
So all in one day, I had Oreos with milk, bowl noodles with wasabi soy sauce, an all-American hotdog with onions, mustard, ketchup, and relish, chocolate hommade brownies with milk, vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, and to finish it all of I'm going to have spaghetti.

Remind me to brush my teeth today.
(Again.)

Doofenshmirtz
June 25th, 2011, 09:38 PM
So, all I've eaten today was a old fashioned Mexican Torta.

It was filled with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and smoked ham, along with some ternera into it. Accompanied by a nice, spicy salsa and a big glass of strawberry milkshake, it was a very nice breakfast...

Now, on to eat some corn dogs, yes?

Scythebait
July 1st, 2011, 01:01 AM
I just ate a 800mg ibuprofen tablet and a glass of water. WISDOM TEETH ARE GO!

I just went back and read this. All I can say is...

Usernoted.

Anyways, I got a Happy Meal at McDonald's today, McNuggets too be precise.
They were dry and tasteless as usual, but my real reason for getting said Happy Meal was for the current promotional toy set:

GENERATION 5 POKEMANS TOYS!!!! AND TRADING CARDS!!! I GOTS ME A ZEKROM FIGURE AND A SANDILE CARD!!!! AMG NERDASM

Today vas good day.

Valor
July 1st, 2011, 07:12 AM
A typical bowl of Shredded Wheat cereal, and a bunch of Milk. I always seem to add too much milk and not enough cereal. It was really tasty, as usual, and I am off to start my day healthy, things can't get better than that. Except for a stop to McDonald's to get some Sweet tea; how I love that drink.

JSG
July 3rd, 2011, 07:07 PM
Steamed rice, that was mixed and heated with... Heinz Ketchup? Yep, thanks to a neighbor, we now know how to make ketchup rice, which tastes really good in my opinion. Maybe I'll experiment with this new combo by eating some french fries, or a burger, or a hot dog with it. Maybe next time we'll try it with something else, like mustard, mayo, or even chocolate! O:

Someguyfromcrowd
July 9th, 2011, 08:41 PM
I've eaten little but snackfooditems today, such as this Chex Mix stuff, Target-brand Goldfish, and part of a chocolate bar.

Wheeeeee

Hammerlord
July 9th, 2011, 10:35 PM
I'm drinking some hot cocoa right now. I just love hot cocoa. It's delicious.

Coffee
July 10th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I'm drinking some hot cocoa right now. I just love hot cocoa. It's delicious.

Amen, Brotha/Sistah.

Recently, I've got my hands on White chocolate flavored Cocoa.

It. Is. Frickin'. MAGICAL.

And this is coming from a guy who has "Coffee" as part of his name.

Villerar
July 11th, 2011, 12:55 PM
I've eaten little but snackfooditems today, such as this Chex Mix stuff, Target-brand Goldfish, and part of a chocolate bar.

Wheeeeee

Target? Goldfish?

http://www.drilicensing.com/img/3-Miffy.png

I don't think I am feeling well...

Curus
July 11th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Welp, time for me to go finish off the cheesecake.
Lemon swirl~ :33

MooseFondue
July 11th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Welp, time for me to go finish off the cheesecake.
Lemon swirl~ :33

Lemon swirl cheesecake? All possible prospects for eating now seem inadequate.

Except for this alfredo mac n' cheese. I've said it once and I'll say it again: I pretty much live on this stuff.

Hobo
July 11th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Chili, thoroughly diluted with delicious, life-giving hot sauce.

Curus
July 11th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Chili, thoroughly diluted with delicious, life-giving hot sauce.

Good choice sir.

Currently I'm chewing gum in order to keep it cushioned neatly between my backmost top-left tooth and my inner cheek; because one of those is currently all pointy and broken and holey for some reason and I think you can guess which one.
This counts as eating because in the process of keeping it there I am gradually nibbling off bits and swallowing them.

Hammerlord
July 11th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I just ate 3 pieces of toast with some raspberry jelly and orange juice. It's one of my favorite snacks.

Koj09
July 11th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Spaghetti (no meatballs. :< But it's spaghetti so it's good :)) honey-garlic sausage (mmm~!) and chili (with mushrooms and hot sauce. Yummy~!!!)

Awesmazing.

Sniper
July 13th, 2011, 11:38 PM
*Slurps down huge bowl of rice noddles* Yep. With a good soup and soy sauce diluted in the broth.

Coffee
July 13th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Huge pile of sushi.

Tuna, eel, salmon, that weird-ass orange spicy stuff.

Delicious.

Hobo
July 20th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Chicken with garlic sauce and white rice, and crabmeat rangoon. I love Chinese food.

Doofenshmirtz
July 20th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Eh, I'm just having Chicken Pot Pie.

I love how all of it is swimming in gravy, though. The vegetables and chunks of chicken~ Yay, I love Chicken Pot Pie~

Hammerlord
July 29th, 2011, 12:34 PM
A good cheeseburger. Hmm...I love cheeseburgers.

Waddle Dedede
July 29th, 2011, 12:41 PM
A cheese sandwich and a cold fruit sweet tea. Yeah, that's nice.

Samurott
July 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Four Meat- Four cheese Hot Pocket. Awww yeah.
Also my dog is trying to eat a flashlite so yeaaaaa...

Hobo
July 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Reheated pizza. Practicing for college...?

Manty
July 29th, 2011, 10:49 PM
I just had the most delicious dinner ever. Fall-off-the-bone ribs with honey BBQ sauce, mac and cheese, a warm rickroll, and Suicide. (http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/suicide_soda_suicide_coke_graveyard_soda_swamp_wat er_shipwreck_hurricane_to/) Best of all, I have leftovers. I'm drooling just thinking about them. Heck, i might just have to kill myself.

Sniper
July 30th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Home-bake pizza. I ate two slices of pizza, both which were a bit smaller than a quarter.

Le Mario Bro
July 31st, 2011, 12:18 AM
I just came home from Johnny Rocket's with a belly full of Philly cheesesteak sandwich.
It's almost as good as this one Pastrami sub I had, but not quite.
I think I just gained ten pounds from the memory of it.

Latiaslover97
July 31st, 2011, 12:22 AM
Some fruit snacks, I'm not really picky.

Ruane
August 11th, 2011, 08:37 PM
I'm having homemade berry pie. Normally I don't like blueberries, but the flavor mixes right in with the raspberries and blackberries. Delicious. While I was expecting a cover to the pie, it looked more like this:

http://www.vegetariansrecipes.org/pictures/Berry-Pie.jpg

Latiaslover97
August 11th, 2011, 08:50 PM
A veggie burrito, it's very good actually.

Hobo
August 11th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Oreos and peanut butter. Quite good! Except it's chunky peanut butter, so, it could be better. : /

Sniper
August 12th, 2011, 04:48 PM
A little bowl of corn and egg soup with rice in it. Surprisingly good and filling for my standards.

joweechao
August 12th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Two bean and cheese Tostadas. Finished with the first one. Mexican food fits me well.

Valor
August 13th, 2011, 06:15 AM
The last thing I ate was cold pizza leftovers from Roosters. It had disguised mushrooms on it, so I didn't like it all to much. Plus it was rather cold from not being microwaved, but I ate it nonetheless.

sevenstitch
October 5th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Im eating some stale popcorn. It's stale because I pop it a week in advance before I want to eat it.

Homesick
October 5th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Some weird named Asian noodle bowl thingy. Idk what it is, but it's tasty.

Hammerlord
October 5th, 2011, 01:49 PM
A slice of chocolate cake, wich I'm enjoying while I'm writing.

Madmachine
October 8th, 2011, 12:58 PM
*burp* Hmm... from the taste, I appear to have just eaten a ham sandwich, with pickles and mustard and a side of Pringles.

I think I just might go get a root beer right about now.

Samurott
October 8th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Well, I just got done eating french fries and watching NintendoCapriSun.
Eh, he's kinda funny.

Hobo
October 9th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Cinnabonnnnn. Heck yeah.

Le Mario Bro
October 9th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Clam Chowder.
Clam Chowder all over the place.

YamiGekusu
October 13th, 2011, 01:57 PM
I'm eating a cup of Franken-berry cereal. Without lactose-free milk because I ran out a couple of days ago. *sigh*

Hammerlord
October 15th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Homemade potato chips with some dip sauce.

YamiGekusu
October 15th, 2011, 05:45 PM
I just finished a bowl of mashed potatoes with a garlic bagel. YEAH. :D

Eruedraith
October 16th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Grits with egg and brown sugar.

*Grits = rice oatmeal

Leafeon95
October 16th, 2011, 07:14 PM
I had some pizza with hot peppers and onions and then ice cream a little bit ago! ;)

sevenstitch
October 16th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I'm eating a cup of Franken-berry cereal. Without lactose-free milk because I ran out a couple of days ago. *sigh*

Philistine! You dare eat Franken-Berry? As far as I'm conserned, there is only one halloween-based berry cereal, and that is BOO BERRY. TRANSLATION: Aww man, i want some franken berry.:(

Hammerlord
October 17th, 2011, 08:47 AM
I went to this traditional Japanese restaurant and had a wonderful lunch. After lunch, I had fried ice cream and tea.

Jacio
October 30th, 2011, 11:32 AM
I do not lie wwhen I say that my mom makes the best pancakes in the wworld.

Hammerlord
November 2nd, 2011, 11:27 AM
I went to Burger King yesterday and had a double Whooper, as always.

Hobo
November 3rd, 2011, 08:39 AM
I'm thinking really, really hard about eatching a Chipotle burrito. I'm so hungry... :(

Eruedraith
November 10th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Baked oatmeal.

Amazing.

Homesick
November 10th, 2011, 09:21 AM
I think it's a corn muffin of some sort. It might be something else, but it's a little grainy.

Mkan
November 16th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Just ate a sandwich from a local deli. I got the large one, so I still have some of it left in the fridge for later. It was rather tasty. I also had some kettle cooked cracked pepper & sea salt potato chips.

The best

Doofenshmirtz
November 16th, 2011, 07:46 PM
I swear, every time I visit McDonalds I have this urge to always order a McRib now that they're on the menu.

Well, guess what I ordered? That's right, a McRib. Some fries and a cold Dr.Pepper because that's the best drink ever. T'was tasty.

Hobo
November 16th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Popcorn Chicken. Deeeeelicious. And bad for you, I'm assuming. But hey, it's the only food in the house right now.

Hammerlord
November 21st, 2011, 07:40 AM
Blueberry flavored frozen yogurt with razzberry topping. It's delicious.

Snickerway
November 21st, 2011, 03:50 PM
Cocoa Krispies out of the box. I rarely use bowls or milk for cereal.

Le Mario Bro
November 27th, 2011, 04:26 PM
None of you have lived until you have eaten Cinnamon Swirl cake.

I just stole a second piece, myself. :3

Doofenshmirtz
November 30th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Mole.

No, not the burrowing animal, a Mexican dish~

Sweet, and spicy saucy chicken-y delight with some rice and some tortillas.

Genie
November 30th, 2011, 04:05 AM
...I just ate a chocolate bar bigger than my head, and now I feel sick...

Ark
December 11th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Just finished up some turkey, stuffing, cranberries, and mashed potatoes with gravy. Totally wound up eating more than everyone else, but there's still plenty of leftovers, so I don't have to feel guilty. :B

And it just now hit me that I practically had a Thanksgiving meal in the middle of December. Hm, you'd think that the turkey and stuffing would have tipped me off earlier.

YamiGekusu
December 12th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I just had a bowl of turkey soup made with the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.

It was DELICIOUS! :D

Hobo
December 13th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Candy?! For breakfast?!

Cerd
December 14th, 2011, 09:19 PM
I just came back from a Mexican restaurant where me and my family celebrated my dad's promotion.

KirbyKrusher777
December 22nd, 2011, 06:25 PM
My brothers+dad had pizza, and me andmy mom had Angel Hair pasta with sauce. I put parmesan cheese on it and it was tasty. I added salt and pepper as well, but that was it

Also, I've got a recipe; Mix whipped cream cheese, milk (enough to make it softer, but not liquid) and paprika (to taste). With tortilla chips it is like so good.

Ark
December 25th, 2011, 09:29 PM
So we made mashed potatoes, brisket, chicken alfredo, and meatballs for Christmas dinner, and it was pretty good.

ALSO

The caramel apples I made were pretty good too. I haven't made caramel before, and I haven't eaten caramel apples before either, so this was a new experience. I've eaten two, and now my teeth are... argh, I don't know if I can call it pain, but my teeth definitely feel strange.

Lenore
December 29th, 2011, 11:13 PM
I'm currently drinking rooibos tea for the first time in months. Unfortunately I couldn't add half as much honey as I would've liked; my mother got kind of irked at how sugary and stuff it was, especially considering that I'd often go through a couple of mugs a day. But man, did I miss this stuff.

Hobo
January 5th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Skittles.

I should probably stop with the candy, I think I'm gonna get diabetes if I keep up the candy intake. But it's so.... so good.

Also, real sneaky, forums, with the auto de-capitalizing thingy.

The Kirbinator
January 7th, 2012, 10:27 PM
I am eating poutine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine). It consists of fries, cheese curds, and gravy. It is a Canadian delicacy that originated in Quebec. It is very delicious, after you get past the otherwise disgusting presentation. The gravy has to be hot enough to melt the cheese curds.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/OriginalPoutineLaBanquise.jpg/256px-OriginalPoutineLaBanquise.jpg
Here is one image of the poutine.

http://i.imgur.com/eQ9hZ.jpg
Here is another image of the poutine.

I live in Toronto and there are so many restaurants that sell poutine. Nowadays, I usually want my fries with cheese curds and hot gravy.

If possible, I often ask if it is possible to use seasoned curly fries with Mozzarella cheese and hot gravy. Now, that is my kind of poutine. It is unfortunate that this kind of poutine is so unusual that I often have to resort to making one from scratch! Note: I do not know how to cook, so I ask someone else to.

Jacio
January 11th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Cheetos go surprisingly well in a peanut butter sandwich.

Stop looking at me like that I'm not weird.

Hammerlord
January 19th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I went to a Japanese food restaurant around 3 days ago. It was so nice! It's been a while since I have last eaten sushi. :3

I'm feeling like eating some Gyoza. Hmm...

Sansato
January 20th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Holding a bowl of cheerios with one hand as I type this post

Sniper
January 21st, 2012, 01:41 AM
On account of braces, a large plate or Ramen noodles and a big bowl of Clam Chowder.

Doofenshmirtz
January 21st, 2012, 02:19 AM
I can't believe I alone ate a plate of cookies.

Must be the chocolate chips.

Mkan
January 21st, 2012, 03:19 AM
Making loud crunchy noises on skype thanks to my bowl o Honey Nut Cheerios

munch munch munch munch

~Starlight13~
April 19th, 2012, 07:55 PM
I am eating poutine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine). It consists of fries, cheese curds, and gravy. It is a Canadian delicacy that originated in Quebec. It is very delicious, after you get past the otherwise disgusting presentation. The gravy has to be hot enough to melt the cheese curds.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/OriginalPoutineLaBanquise.jpg/256px-OriginalPoutineLaBanquise.jpg
Here is one image of the poutine.

http://i.imgur.com/eQ9hZ.jpg
Here is another image of the poutine.

I live in Toronto and there are so many restaurants that sell poutine. Nowadays, I usually want my fries with cheese curds and hot gravy.

If possible, I often ask if it is possible to use seasoned curly fries with Mozzarella cheese and hot gravy. Now, that is my kind of poutine. It is unfortunate that this kind of poutine is so unusual that I often have to resort to making one from scratch! Note: I do not know how to cook, so I ask someone else to.
Poutine is absol-utly delishous, me? I had pizza just a while ago :3

Banjo(Auz)
April 20th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Making loud crunchy noises on skype thanks to my bowl o Honey Nut Cheerios

munch munch munch munch

Thank goodness for cereal! :)

Le Mario Bro
April 23rd, 2012, 07:25 AM
Speaking of cereal, I'm having myself a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. :D

I friggin' LOVE this stuff. :)

SBSam
April 25th, 2012, 08:18 PM
I just had some good old spaghetti with some Prego and some Parmesean.

...And, just curious, is anyone a fan of Creamsicles?

Koj09
April 25th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I love Creamsicles, especially orange~

I'm eating perogies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierogi), mini-smokies and cottage cheese and drinking pineapple juice. Mmmm...

SBSam
April 25th, 2012, 08:36 PM
...I have a recipe for creamsicles. In a drink form.

1 cup each of OJ and Milk, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and a blender. 'Nuff said.

Banjo(Auz)
April 26th, 2012, 06:58 AM
^ Sounds yummy! I'll try dat later! :)

My favorite dessert is chocolate melting cake. has anyone else tried this amazing dessert?

SBSam
April 26th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Seems interesting, haven't tried or heard of it.

Radesaw Khyit
May 2nd, 2012, 08:28 PM
Ermm... I am eating a mix of dried cranberries, Greek yogurt, and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Tastes weird, but minty and sweet. (Just a strange idea I thought I'd like to try.)

SBSam
May 4th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Made some spam musubi!

...No, not really. Took soy sauce, added some sugar, coated the Spam (sliced into small slices), panned it, and got some rice and added some sesame oil.

...I do have seaweed, though.

itsameluigi1290
May 4th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I had Hardees. ThickBurger, fries, and a coke. Not very interesting, I know... But don't judge me, I'm gonna have cinnamon rolls in a second :)

Hammerlord
May 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Midnight bowl of cereal. Essential for "staying awake" nights. Oh yeah.

I also poured some honey in too. Makes the milk a bit too sweet, but still good enough.

JSG
May 8th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Yesterday, I had steak with some garlic soy sauce and rice for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

It was both a good and bad thing for me. Good, because I love steak so much, but bad because I kind of got sick of it by the end of the day...

Genie
May 10th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Well, I just finished my second watermelon :D

Brennan84
May 25th, 2012, 02:54 AM
yeahhh love such threads (drooling a little :D)
here is what i am going to cook:
the recipe of my favorite noodle soup. I know: everybody knows how to make it, but MY noodle soup is delicious ;)
INGREDIENTS:
½ carrot
¼ of a big onion
Chicken (a leg or ½ of a brisket)
Spaghetti
Oil
Drill or parsley
Bay leaf, pepper and salt
I take chicken (it may be a leg or a brisket, doesn’t really matter) and put it into the water.
When it starts to boil I remove foam, add salt, a bay leaf and some pepper.
It is boiled for 30 minutes or so.
In the end I add carrots with onion (finely cut and fried in oil)
Then I add some potatoes and in a couple of minutes I add spaghetti (not noodles). Because noodles become too soft and it feels weird :D
Of course I break spaghetti beforehand because well, they are too long ?
I add lots of drill too – it’s important.
A couple more minutes and soup is ready.
I don’t like thick soup so I take out chicken afterwards and put it into the oven. I don’t cover it and in 15 minutes I get it with crispy skin.
So I get both: soup and chicken
Try it, I am sure you will like it ;)

Homesick
May 25th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Garlic-butter pasta, mmmm
So simple, yet so good every time.

That Guy in the Trash
May 25th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Eating a homemade Brazillian energy snack.

Basically you mix mowed meat, rice, beans, thin chips and a cheese of your liking in a small bowl. Best served warm and spicy.
I have a bunch of other homemade recepies too. But I would probably bore most of you to death with it.

Lux Aeterna
May 25th, 2012, 09:53 AM
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/97/83/14/0007978314020_300X300.jpg

As I sit in my silent Calculus class whlie the seniors who didn't exempt are taking their final examinations. Life is good.

SuperMii3D
May 31st, 2012, 01:25 PM
Pop Tart.....

Vi
May 31st, 2012, 01:29 PM
yeahhh love such threads (drooling a little :D)
here is what i am going to cook:
the recipe of my favorite noodle soup. I know: everybody knows how to make it, but MY noodle soup is delicious ;)
INGREDIENTS:
½ carrot
¼ of a big onion
Chicken (a leg or ½ of a brisket)
Spaghetti
Oil
Drill or parsley
Bay leaf, pepper and salt
I take chicken (it may be a leg or a brisket, doesn’t really matter) and put it into the water.
When it starts to boil I remove foam, add salt, a bay leaf and some pepper.
It is boiled for 30 minutes or so.
In the end I add carrots with onion (finely cut and fried in oil)
Then I add some potatoes and in a couple of minutes I add spaghetti (not noodles). Because noodles become too soft and it feels weird :D
Of course I break spaghetti beforehand because well, they are too long ?
I add lots of drill too – it’s important.
A couple more minutes and soup is ready.
I don’t like thick soup so I take out chicken afterwards and put it into the oven. I don’t cover it and in 15 minutes I get it with crispy skin.
So I get both: soup and chicken
Try it, I am sure you will like it ;)

how Ironic, I'm having homemade chicken noodles tonight for dinner :D
but the recipe sound god mate, maybe if I feel for some soup I'll try yours.

LeftyGreenMario
May 31st, 2012, 08:02 PM
Too bad it doesn't include drinks. I guess I can say I'm ingesting Pepsi now.

Curus
May 31st, 2012, 09:16 PM
And I'm drinking a Kopparberg.

You know if they made candy of it, they could call it Gobstopparberg.

Someguyfromcrowd
June 1st, 2012, 08:44 PM
I'm drinking a cup of Scottish breakfast tea. This stuff is stronggggggggg.

BabyLuigiOnFire
June 1st, 2012, 09:39 PM
Popcorn. I love that stuff, even if it's stale

Silver Monferno
June 1st, 2012, 09:48 PM
Cap N Crunch peanut butter flavor

Phoenix Down
June 2nd, 2012, 08:00 AM
Lunch. Packet of ready salted crisps (chips to Americans), a fruit string thing, a cookie and a bread roll which I haven't eaten yet despite I'm meant to eat that first.

weeping2
June 2nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
peanut butter cracker sammies!
nom! :)

Mendicant Bias
June 8th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Sonic burger with chili and tater tots. Life is good.

Lukepi
June 9th, 2012, 11:08 AM
You know you're livin' large when your lunch consists of a banana and a nutrigrain bar.

YamiGekusu
June 13th, 2012, 09:54 PM
A slice of bread with peanut chunks in it.

I woulda been drinking a Mountain Dew, but my sister stole my secret stash of Dew ):<

TwilitKirby
June 14th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Homemade pasta. YUMMME
Just kidding, it wasn't exactly homemade. It was pretty simple, consisting of noodles and pasta sauce. But I like it.

YamiGekusu
June 17th, 2012, 10:55 AM
I just had Macaroni and cheese made with soy cheese and lactose-free milk! :D It was delicious.

Now I'm out of barbecue sauce though :P

Manty
June 20th, 2012, 04:15 PM
A homemade grilled cheese and baby carrots. Yay.

Jelly deKiller
July 8th, 2012, 09:41 AM
A lovely slice of melon...healthy and tasty at the same time!
I wish I could have jelly(jello..?) right now ;_;

ultrakirby64
July 8th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I just ate eggs and bacon with toast

Twisted Roselia
July 8th, 2012, 10:05 AM
A packet of crisps potato chips those yummy, salty things made of potato that come in packets and have a different name in America to the UK.

artimies7
July 8th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I made me some noodles.

they had pork in them.

Ruane
July 15th, 2012, 12:05 AM
It's midnight and I'm hunger. My problem is I need some real food. A snack isn't going to cut it. So I raid my fridge and remember that my dad bought fried chicken. Sure, I thought it was a random purchase at the moment he brought it home, but now I know it was perfect timing. One wing later, I'm perfectly content.

Twisted Roselia
October 25th, 2012, 02:28 PM
I am currently eating a piece of grapefruit. :) It's so nice! But I prefer the pink ones, to be honest.

Seal
October 25th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I'm eating an amazing pasta with garlic, broccoli, and cheese.