PDA

View Full Version : Soda

Blastoise
June 22nd, 2010, 01:32 PM
This is a thread about Soda.
Discuss.
Also Mountain Dew is My favoite kind of Soda.
And Instead of Mountain Dew
Typhoon. White out one!. Curse you. All white out is is Squirt, Sierra Mist,
And 7 Up. Change the results.

And List your favorite flavor of soda.
Mine is Mountain dew Voltage.

Crabmaster
June 22nd, 2010, 01:45 PM
Fanta fanta fanta!!!

TheMightyBox
June 22nd, 2010, 03:52 PM
Prepare yourselves for a rant.
About soda?
YES!

Okay, Orange Fanta. I used to love tat stuff, there was no limit to how much I could drink. But then, what happened? They changed the freaking recipe. Made with all natural fruit juices, which is better for you. I don't care how good it is for you (and it can't be that much better) it tastes horrible now. It tastes like orange juice and carbonated soda. And it's not like I can switch to another orange soda, since they all tasted like that to begin with. In fact, this happened maybe a year ago, and I'm still pissed about it. I would be fine if I had the option of the old version, but they completely replaced the old stock, with the new, crappy, stock.[/rant]

Crabmaster
June 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM
Yea, I agree with you MightyBox, but instead of just Fanta, you can almost say that about most good soda brands, TO MANY RECIPE CHANGES! WHY!??!!!?!?!

dancnbna
June 22nd, 2010, 04:17 PM
My favorite is Sierra Mist/Sprite. (I don't think there's much difference, honestly.)

My next choice would be Fresca.

Rebel Vanguard
June 22nd, 2010, 05:54 PM
You all know that Sprite Remix was the best thing ever.

Don't even deny it.

Why did they take it off the shelves? ;_;

Mirror Kirby
June 22nd, 2010, 06:02 PM
^ Double posting :O

Anyways, back on topic, i like coke the best, or coca cola as it's called were i live, my second choice is sprite. I'm sure you guys have lot's of different kinds of sodas but it's not many over here, 10-20 or something.

YamiGekusu
June 22nd, 2010, 06:52 PM
Lol, it's called "Pop" where I live.

Anyway, I have a wide taste in pops. Hmm... Jones cream soda, Jones Apple, Jones Root Beer, Mug, Barq's, Sarsi (Amazing Filipino pop), Mountain Dew Code Red, Pepsi, Pepsi Blue (I wish they kept making the stuff), Wild Cherry Pepsi, Coke Zero, etc.

MooseFondue
June 22nd, 2010, 08:44 PM
Soooooda? Well, this thread will most likely get quite a number of people to scoff at me.
And that is because... I don't like carbonation. I just can't stand fizzy drinks, and I never could.
As such, I can offer no opinion on any types of soda, aside the fact that I don't like any type.

Dragon
June 22nd, 2010, 08:49 PM
So-so-so-so-soda?

MF, same here. The carbonation just ruins the drink for me. I prefer juice or milk, personally.

Jeff Andonuts
June 22nd, 2010, 09:54 PM
Coke FTW!!!!

That being said, I love Coke. That, and Dr. Pepper. Diet DP sucks, though.

Captain Panda
June 23rd, 2010, 04:09 AM
i miss vanilla coke, they don't produce it in england any more.

also have you heard of panda pop? when my mum was teaching marketing in the local college, she had a student who went on to work in the marketing department. it's out of business now, but when it was still alive, the student would send us "new flavours" in the post. these were purely experimental, but i think they wanted to test the flavours on someone.

here's a couple of flavours i remember drinking:

Candyfloss- it was alright, i quite liked it.

Birthday cake- yes, you read correctly, that was a concept flavour. pretty strange.

If i remember some more, then i'll inform you, but that's all for now kids.

Villerar
June 23rd, 2010, 06:15 AM
I mostly drink coke, orange soda and lemon-lime soda. I prefer orange soda, Fanta to be specific, though I also like coke and orange soda mixed.

I don't drink a lot of soda, though, because my stomach can't deal really well with the dihydrogencarbonate levels of some.

Curus
June 23rd, 2010, 10:52 AM
I'm willing to suspect that mine can't, either, Villerar, but, you know?

...Oh man I LOOOOOVE DE FIZZ (and bold, capitalisation and commas).

My favourite's probably Dr. Pepper. I like how it's sort of, not-Coke. What is it, even? I've no idea.

I drink 7up more often, though. Mother only permits lemonade consistently, because at least it contains fruit. And it tastes better than Sprite.

Oh, and Panda? You got experimental Panda Pops?

...How are you still alive?

slashty
June 23rd, 2010, 02:56 PM
Dr. Pepper and Root Beer. Win.
Pepsi>Coke, but both are awesome.
Note that both are better when served in glass bottles and made with cane sugar in Costa Rica!
I tend to like every food, drink, and the like, so yeah...

Curus
June 23rd, 2010, 03:15 PM
Root beer? Well, they don't sell that here, far as I know, but maybe I'll try proper beer...

Also Pepsi has that nasty aftertaste what are you on about.

slashty
June 23rd, 2010, 03:22 PM
root beer? Well, they don't sell that here, far as i know
WAT? No root beer? WHAT KIND OF SICK PLACE DO YOU LIVE IN?!

Curus
June 23rd, 2010, 03:33 PM
Ice, man. Place it on your hash browns.

I live in England. We're sensible here.

More specifically, I live in a place culturally rooted to beer. Selling the fake stuff would just be wrong.

Crabmaster
June 23rd, 2010, 03:39 PM
Yea, I don't get why they call it Root beer anymore, it's just a soda, I don't even think that the flavor or anything about it has anything to do with beer anymore anyway.....
Also....Mountain dew is another I like.

Slify
June 23rd, 2010, 03:44 PM
Logenberry

Jeff Andonuts
June 23rd, 2010, 03:48 PM
Pepsi>Coke

*angryface*

i miss vanilla coke, they don't produce it in england any more.

I myself never really cared for vanilla coke, and I'm honestly surprised that they were produced in the first place. I know there are people who enjoyed it, and I didn't drink it a lot myself, so maybe I should drink it if I ever go to any of the countries it's still being produced in.

Coffee
June 23rd, 2010, 04:09 PM
i'm not picky, anything with cherry or lime is ok with me.

YamiGekusu
June 23rd, 2010, 07:19 PM
I prefer diet drinks over the regular stuff. Meh, I've just been drinking them longer than regular. :P

JSG
June 23rd, 2010, 07:21 PM
Pepsi & Coke.

I like Diet more.

Don't hurt me.

Kerkec
June 24th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Coke/Pepsi. Coke is slightly better, in my opinion, but they're basically the same thing. Dr. Pepper and Root Beer are good, too. Other than that, I'm too picky to like much. I'd rather have some 2% milk, thanks.

YamiGekusu
June 24th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Pepsi & Coke.

I like Diet more.

Don't hurt me.

*high fives*

Mirror Kirby
June 24th, 2010, 04:35 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8580/sodapuns.png

when looking at the puns the sodas could make i made this.

Captain Panda
June 24th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Oh, and Panda? You got experimental Panda Pops?

...How are you still alive?

through an extremely powerful stomach.

i also have an extremely powerful.... nevermind.

but really, some of the flavours were peculiar. i remember bubblegum flavour. not so strange, but eh.

icbmdood
June 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Orange crush!

Latiaslover97
June 26th, 2010, 02:28 AM
I like to mix all the soda into one. But I just love cherry coke. * runs away scared*

YamiGekusu
June 26th, 2010, 02:04 PM
I like to mix all the soda into one. But I just love cherry coke. * runs away scared*

*takes Cherry Coke out of fridge* Here, have a can :) *gives it to you*

Latiaslover97
June 26th, 2010, 04:14 PM
*takes Cherry Coke out of fridge* Here, have a can :) *gives it to you*

*Walks up weakly and takes the can * *whines like a dog* *drinks it* *in a cute voice* I like Cherry Coke...

Fat_Mario
June 26th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda and eventually Lemon Fanta. I don't like orange one.

Guy
June 27th, 2010, 11:45 PM
I don't drink soda often, but... really... Sunkist is pretty hard for me to pass up. Root beer can be good as well, but not even it can compare to the lord and master of all orange sodas.

Kirb
June 28th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Coke > Pepsi and Sprite > 7UP. I also love root beer. Dad's Root Beer is the best, but I haven't seen it outside of this one summer camp I went to.

YamiGekusu
June 28th, 2010, 12:43 AM
Coke > Pepsi and Sprite > 7UP. I also love root beer. Dad's Root Beer is the best, but I haven't seen it outside of this one summer camp I went to.

Holy ****, I love Dad's Root Beer. There's only like, one place in town where I can find the stuff, and then it is still very difficult to find :(

Kirbster
June 28th, 2010, 12:47 AM
I ruv Strawberry and Grape Fanta, but prefer Sunkist for my Orange needs. As for other colas (yes that's what I call it) I adore diet Pepsi and Vanilla Coca Cola.

Curus
June 28th, 2010, 05:08 AM
Well, if that's what you call it, Kirbster, you've reminded me -

Curiosity Cola! No, you probably won't find it, but it's essentially retro coke and it's lovely stuff.

Chain Chomp
July 18th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I myself LOOOOOOVE Cherry Pepsi.

*hides*

DONT HURT ME!

tomunderfire
July 18th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Root Beer, nuff said

Battle Mage Z
July 18th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Sometimes I like to mix sprite with orange or strawberry fanta. Heck, can't blame a guy who likes to mix up things once in a while.

Torkirby
July 18th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Root beer is my all time favorite.
I also like Coke/Pepsi, Fanta, Mountain Dew, and Sprite.

Me and my friends made a video of us mixing all the soda we could find into one glass. xD It actually tasted delicious!

Wynokx
July 18th, 2010, 08:49 PM
If it isnt Orange and Sunkist it has to be any kind of Mt. Dew

Donugee
July 19th, 2010, 02:40 PM
I like just about any kind except orange.

I've been having to get generic versions rather than name brands, and they taste exactly the same. For like, 60% less.