PDA

View Full Version : Cereal!

Manty
May 20th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Read the title. What kinds of cereal do you like? Dislike? Do you drink the milk afterwards? Ect?

Personally, my favorite cereal are Fruity Pebbles. I rarely ever have it, but it's still awesome. I also like Kix, Cookie Crisp, and Frosted Flakes.

How bout you?

MooseFondue
May 20th, 2010, 09:55 PM
I eat cereal almost every school morning.
And I never have it with milk.
And I eat it with my hands.

But as for types of cereal, I love Frosted Flakes and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, however I rarely have the latter. Honey Bunches of Oats is nice for a change too.
Also, there used to be this Yogurt Cheerios cereal that was delicious, but I can't find it anymore.

Manty
May 20th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Yeah, i feel your pain. Kinda like you, I used to freaking LOVE Waffle Crisp.
And, now it's gone everywhere except online stores.
WHY MUST YOU LEEEEAVE MEEEEE WAFFLE CRISP ;_;

Ah, childhood.

Darky
May 21st, 2010, 05:27 AM
I miss Lucky Charms. That was one of the tastiest cereals ever. Apparently there's one shop somewhere in the country here that still sells them, but its location still eludes me. :<

Curus
May 21st, 2010, 07:49 AM
Recently I've taken a liking to Sugar Puffs. I used to dislike them because of that whole 'you'll always find a puff under the sofa a fortnight from now' thing.

TELL 'EM ABOUT THE HONEY, MUMMY

Turtle
May 21st, 2010, 08:45 AM
Reese's Puffs. I love them. I get them whenever I can.

I also like Cookie Crisp and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, if the store doesn't have Reese's Puffs (God forbid!).

And I always drink the milk, which is always flavored like the cereal that had been floating in it.

Donugee
May 21st, 2010, 11:33 AM
Well...I like all kinds of captain crunch...but i also like cookie crisp and that new cinnabon-based cereal alot, like, a real lot. I had it mixed with my cookie crisp this morning.

btw i always drink the milk, its the only way to get me to drink plain milk cause normally its lame.

edit: I just remembered raisin bran. It's also one of the best cereals ever.

YamiGekusu
May 21st, 2010, 11:43 AM
Oops! All Berries

Best cereal EVER. I was addicted to this stuff when I was little and when I found the stuff here in the store recently, I freaked. I love this stuff.

War P. Anda
May 21st, 2010, 11:53 AM
Reeses Puffs are delicious. If I have none I usually go for Honey Bunches of Oats, and if I have none of that I go for anything else tasty.

I always drink the milk. ALWAYS I TELL YOU.

Kerkec
May 22nd, 2010, 12:32 PM
My favorites would have to be Cocoa Pebbles and Lucky Charms. I get Reese's Puffs a lot, and they're okay. Plain Captain Crunch, Golden Grams, and Honey Nut Cheerios are all up there, as well. Oh, and Apple Jacks. ...Anything, really, although I don't like berry stuff.

And of course I drink the milk afterward. In fact, I fill my bowl with more milk than I do cereal. :)

Woofay
May 22nd, 2010, 07:20 PM
good ole corn flakes

coco pops were the bomb as a child

also crazy american cereals are crazy

Dragon
May 22nd, 2010, 07:36 PM
Hmmm... I like Frosted Flakes, and Chocolate Cheerios. which I recently discovered.
And I hate them with milk in the bowl. MILK IS THE DESTROYER OF FLAVOR!

Darky
May 22nd, 2010, 07:41 PM
coco pops were the bomb as a child

I still eat those things. >_>;

Curus
May 23rd, 2010, 03:42 AM
The problem with Coco Pops is they're not as chocolatey as other, more recent chocolate cereals. This is most likely the fault of the Americans, but surprisingly I don't begrudge them it. Coco Pops end up Rice Krispies with funny-tasting milk.

I've just had Weetabix. And now I'm going to go eat something else; something most likely decidedly un-breakfasty.

Kirb
May 24th, 2010, 12:12 AM
I don't eat cereal too often, but if I do, I usually go with good old Corn Flakes or Fruit Loops. I don't like sugary, extremely sweet cereals. At all.

I drink only about half of the milk that's left.

Bionichute
May 24th, 2010, 02:31 AM
reeces puffs are what i eat
i drink the milk after i eat the cereal
and i eat it three times a day

AuraKnight
May 24th, 2010, 05:08 AM
Weet-Bix. I think they're called wheaties or something like that in the US, not quite sure.

I'll also have some Corn Flakes, if they're going around.

I remember getting some of these, loooong ago. Marshmallow Dittos = :D = furthering my point that Dittos are the Pokemon version of Kirby. (http://www.mrbreakfast.com/cereal_detail.asp?id=280)

CornOnTheCobStewMagoo
May 24th, 2010, 05:41 AM
I normally pack little bags of cereal and eat it while I'm at school.

I normally pack Crunch Berries, Cookie Crisp, or, the god of cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

Hypesicle
May 24th, 2010, 07:13 AM
I miss Lucky Charms. That was one of the tastiest cereals ever. Apparently there's one shop somewhere in the country here that still sells them, but its location still eludes me. :<

Selfridges. I'd be able to help, but I don't know where abouts you live, so it would be hard. Just use google to find one near you or something?
But be warned, they're about 7 a pack. Not cheap.

I don't eat cereal regularly, but when I do it's mostly stuff like Shreddies, Coco pops, and Wheetabix minis.
I would love some different cereals, like Cinnamon Grahams, but we don't have enough money for it.

YamiGekusu
May 24th, 2010, 07:14 AM
I live in a freaking town famous for cereal! We celebrate cereal with a big festival celebration downtown! It's so awesome. So many different types of cereal! But I have to bring a thermos of nonlactose milk :(

Curus
May 24th, 2010, 09:46 AM
I remember getting some of these, loooong ago. Marshmallow Dittos = :D = furthering my point that Dittos are the Pokemon version of Kirby. (http://www.mrbreakfast.com/cereal_detail.asp?id=280)

Oh my gog, I remember those. More cereals should have marshmallows in.