Thread: Sleepless

hey sinnerman where you gonna run to Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Sleepless

Link

Warning: GDocs doesn't have the same censorship thing going on like the forum, so expect some rough language and the like.
    Last edited by Eltrotraw; November 8th, 2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: new title: Sleepless
    tumblr | YouTube | Steam | Grooveshark | MyAnimeList

He were not hanged. He would not answer aye or nay to his indictment; for if he denied the charge they'd hang him surely, and auction out his property. So he stand mute, and died Christian under the law. And so his sons will have his farm. It is the law, for he could not be con-demned a wizard without he answer the indictment, aye or nay... Great stones they lay upon his chest until he plead aye or nay. They say he give them but two words. "More weight," he says. And died.

Re: T0ck-t1ck

Oh yeah so update is here and stuff

so I'm not dead

comments/encouragement are always welcome

usually I'd accept critique too but I'm not really looking for that because I'm just kind of trying to get it out right now and I know it's crappy and hasn't gone through the same sort of self-editing and rethinking that I usually put into my writing before posting it somewhere

also wow am I annoyed by how passive of a main character Joseph is

I need to fix that
    Last edited by Eruedraith; November 8th, 2012 at 11:48 AM.

He were not hanged. He would not answer aye or nay to his indictment; for if he denied the charge they'd hang him surely, and auction out his property. So he stand mute, and died Christian under the law. And so his sons will have his farm. It is the law, for he could not be con-demned a wizard without he answer the indictment, aye or nay... Great stones they lay upon his chest until he plead aye or nay. They say he give them but two words. "More weight," he says. And died.

Re: T0ck-t1ck

UPDAAAATE and a big one at that

to be honest, I really can't stand to look at T0CK-T1CK any longer, so we're going to just change everything and go to a new story, which I've named Sleepless.

Basically, it's about Sleeping Beauty waking up to a cyberpunk city with magic and fantastical elements, and her trying to track down and take vengeance upon the witch that originally cursed her. Among other things that may or may not actually appear.

I think that this one will also be a little more fun to read and a lot easier for me to write because I've got a clear idea of what I want to do now.

SOOOO YEAH.

romance option Lady of the Arena Lenore's Avatar

Re: Sleepless

This sounds like it could be really interesting, although naturally I'm a little worried about you restarting more than a week in. :P
    Looking forward to seeing more of this.

I've updated, and started Chapter Two - and introduced our second MC, who is not the love interest because I'm tired of the first character that someone meets being the love interest.

There's a twist about this character and if you predict it before I show you it next week you will be given the chance to appear in my story, go to disneyland, meet the local band and eat this free box of pop-tarts

none of those are true except the pop-tarts one

I'm tired

All right

Enjoy maybe or not

Sleeeeep

Current wordcount: 10045 (4955 words behind schedule).

Updated. Current word count: 11495. A little short, but I'll make up for it later.

Also len that thing with the lawyers is in here just ctrl-f '(Len read this bit)'.

massive 3.5 thousand word update today. Current word count: 15044. 4966 words behind schedule.

Comments are hella appreciated

Though I'm starting to get the feeling that no one is actually reading this, so I might stop posting that there are updates.

Would you guys be more willing to read it if I post each individual update on the forums?
    Last edited by Eruedraith; November 12th, 2012 at 01:08 PM.

Updated: 16694 words, still about 5k behind schedule.

Nobody's actually reading this are they

Chapter 3 complete! Now with 200% more F/SN music!

actually now I'm kinda glad no one is reading this because now I can post it after it's all edited and cleaned up and then it'll be NEW

Thread Information