Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contemptress

hey sinnerman where you gonna run to Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Re: Contemptress

The latest thing in Life's Edge really does set down the more 'everyday' personalities of our two main characters, which is a lot of fun, and is kind of important for telling us more about the characters.

(and yes this is my favorite nano on the citadel as well)
    tumblr | YouTube | Steam | Grooveshark | MyAnimeList

He were not hanged. He would not answer aye or nay to his indictment; for if he denied the charge they'd hang him surely, and auction out his property. So he stand mute, and died Christian under the law. And so his sons will have his farm. It is the law, for he could not be con-demned a wizard without he answer the indictment, aye or nay... Great stones they lay upon his chest until he plead aye or nay. They say he give them but two words. "More weight," he says. And died.

The only RPer who RPs shopping in the glitz pit Captain Panda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eruedraith View Post
    (and yes this is my favorite nano on the citadel as well)
    Endorses all the NaNos on the citadel.

Yes, I have to say that pulling a gun on a baby is an exellent move. Seriously, I'm enjoying this NaNo so much.
    Spoiler: Quotes 

romance option Lady of the Arena Lenore's Avatar

omg you guys I can't hold all this enthusiasm

The Laura route, "Blue Eyes", is now open!
    (and about time too, wow me why so lazy)

I dunno if I'll be able to get up the third update I was planning for today because it's after 1am, but rest assured I will be making it happen as soon as humanly possible.

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

I like the dynamic between Gilles and Rutger, they play off of each other really well. Their interactions are just fun, really. Also the idea of Gilles being so accustomed to being on alert and ready leading to him pulling a gun on a baby is fantastic and makes for a great visual.

Glad to see the first part of Blue Eyes show up! Laura's interesting, I always kinda liked when characters have to seriously face their beliefs and ideals and Gilles is providing some neat counterpoints to her (which are especially nice because they're some extra backstory for him). Definitely excited to see where this goes.
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

romance option Lady of the Arena Lenore's Avatar

Part Two of Contemptress is up! I need to put in a lot more work for this route, considering I'd like them to be read in the order of C, LE, BE and I'm lagging behind in the first even though it has the most concrete plot points. Weird.

Some comments on this part (and the route, sort of, by extension):
    - I don't think I ever put much of myself into characters, but Gilles most definitely shares my love of cities.
    - Really pleased with how this part starts up an idea of Persephone as Gilles's version of Lady Luck... this will go interesting places, I think.
    - Couldn't help but
    put Laura in here, I just had far too much fun with her here in contrast to in BE
    - Contemptress is the only route which has an absolutely rock-solid, unchangeable ending in my mind. I have a decent idea for how I'd like the other two routes to end, but C's ending has been set in stone for days, if not weeks, and it hasn't changed at all because I just like it that much.

Thread Information