Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Playing (Gamer's Edition - READ BEFORE YOU POST)

He's black and is on the Pokemon White's Box Art Fat_Mario's Avatar
    I started playing Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (Wii) tommorow, and I love this game! I unlocked some characters: Big, Knuckes, Ulala, Beat and Zobio and Zobiko. Already completed Horror Cup on Beginner. I also played some Wi-Fi matches, but I always was second or third

And only this word can explain my mood:

I also started playing Bowser's Inside Story. It looks like the first game, much better than Partners in Time. I beat second boss (Blooper Statue) and I have level 5 Bowser and level 3 Mario and Weegee.

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

Much better game than I thought it'd be. Although I can't help but feel it's too easy at times.

Been playing Etrian Odysseey (which you can tell by my avatar and stuff). Kinda hard with all those FOEs around, but I still like it a lot.

Also, Utacchi. Love those Japanese rhythm games. Although a friend of mine deleted my save data when I had unlocked over half the songs *Rages*

EDIT: Just started playing Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. You know, you don't play the game. The game plays you. Psychologically speaking.
    Last edited by RedXVIII; March 6th, 2010 at 03:08 PM.
    No sig for you

Banned

oh hi guys

That is the greatest imp mask I have ever seen. Great game, isn't it?

In other news my guildwars character is now kind of a big deal. Finally maxed delver rep to get my koabdr1 title.

It's just like the first time! Mariorulez14's Avatar
    Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask--Yay! I'm playing this again! Continuing through Ikana Tower.
    Super Smash Bros. Melee-- I want people unlocked. But I can't get people unlocked.
    Super Mario Sunshine-- Roller Coaster Ballons is kicking by butt. RAEG!!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk-- New fish in season and bugs coming out. I am now happy

Quote Originally Posted by Cloned_Kirby View Post

oh hi guys
    >using rosaries

also didn't >.3 die like months ago

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonside View Post
    >using rosaries
    I'm not very good at this gaem how do I win

Quote Originally Posted by Moonside View Post
    also didn't >.3 die like months ago
    more like a year ago I dunno

OH GAWD WHAT IS THIS STOP HAUNTING ME >.3

Yesss, I just got Bioshock 2. I'm about to put it in, can't wait to drill some splicers :D
    I got Bad Company 2 as well but no one cares about that. Might get FFXIII next week, but I'm not sure, I haven't played any other FF game before...

Twilight. Well, not really. Just looks a whole lot like it.
    I just finished Bioshock 2, so if ya need some help, ya can ask :3

Bloody cool ending I had. Don't worry, I won't spoil anything but lemme warn ya, unlike the previous game the ending will be different if you even harvest 1 little sister.

Now I'm gonna try out the multiplayer, it sounds promosing, but appeareantly the place is filled with dicks

Quote Originally Posted by King Zant View Post
    I just finished Bioshock 2, so if ya need some help, ya can ask :3

Bloody cool ending I had. Don't worry, I won't spoil anything but lemme warn ya, unlike the previous game the ending will be different if you even harvest 1 little sister.
    the ending was different in bioshock 1 if you only harvested one sister...
    [CENTER]

Blade man's stage is hard so far, at least for me. I have found a strategy with the stage though, it involves chill spikes. scince so many enemies involve falling to the ground it's very effective.

uh I can't think of a user title ThatFellow's Avatar
    Bioshock 1 scared me because I'm an incredibly wuss who can't handle darkness in games, but I'm fine with it in reality. I'm weird.

As for my now playing... I'm making my way through Case 3 in Justice For All, and I just completed Dark Void Zero, which is a must play if you have DSiWare (it's short though, it's more of hi-score game if anything).

And tommorow I'll hopefully be going "OH EM JEE MOOGLEZ!" or something. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Godai View Post
    the ending was different in bioshock 1 if you only harvested one sister...
    It was? Didn't notice it, only got 2 endings :-/

And I pretend that it's made of money... Feulin's Avatar
    So I beat Mega Man 10 on normal last night. I have to say, I really enjoyed this game. The Robot Master stages were about medium in difficulty, but the fortress stages were really hard for me... But the final boss wasn't that bad. I've really grown attached to the music, so I'll have to buy the arranged soundtrack.

My next tasks are to play hard mode and finish the challeges, at least untill the add-on content comes out.

http://backloggery.com/donugee <-- It may say "Donugee", but I bought most of those games...

Bought Plants vs Zombies a few minutes ago. It's an excellent game, so why the hell am I here, writing this?

Administrator Forum Administrator jryanm's Avatar
    Just started playing Ace Attorney Investigations. So far I like it, and I'm already on Case 3.

Kind of funny seeing things from Edgeworth's point of view, but I do sort of miss the courtroom all the same. And the senile judge, even if he isn't even close to being good at his job.
    Spoiler: Unimportant Things 

Wheelie Rider
    Since getting a new TV which lets me easily get old systems hooked up quickly, I've been playing some classics like SMB 2 (USA) and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! Mr. Sandman is definitely still an annoyance with the Sandblaster (three fast uppercuts) and is hard to counter. >.<

In Mario 2, I'm playing through with all the characters using warps and not warping. So far I've cleared with Mario warping and not warping and Luigi warping.

Banned
    Pokémon Platinum. Trying to finish it before I buy Heart Gold/Soul Silver on it's release date.

NSMBW- Going for the hidden star coins now to unlock some of the levels in World 9. Trying to find myself some of the secret exits as well.

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles- Already beat Rondo of Blood and gradually making progress on SoTN. Have Alucard at about level 21 right now.

Metroid Prime Trilogy- More specifically on Prime 1, going to work on the others afterwards. I prefer the 2D Metroid games but I guess I'll finish this eventually :/

It's just like the first time! Mariorulez14's Avatar
    Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX--Playing this on PlayR. Just got the Sea Lily's Bell. (You have to sign up to save your games, just so you people know. And it's free also.)
    Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons-- Also on PlayR. I finished the 2nd dungeon, but I forgot to save it...

SSBM: Unlocked Ganondorf, Dr. Mario and Young Link.

Just got Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time, I'm up to Toadwood Forest, or whatever it is called.

We're all lurkers here SSBBrawler's Avatar
    On Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls, I beat Windfall Chasm. So, now I have the Ultima Weapon. I'm now heading to go and fight the final boss. What fun.

I'm trying to beat that dinosaur boss in Chrono Trigger. It is insane. Taking massive damage from the only way to injure him... Ugh.

Phonetics do wonders. Forum Moderator Eltrotraw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBBrawler View Post
    I'm trying to beat that dinosaur boss in Chrono Trigger. It is insane. Taking massive damage from the only way to injure him... Ugh.
    i would ask "what dinosaur boss", but even with that considered many(key word) of the boss fights in that game pretty much had a "whack and heal" philosophy, you hurt the boss, you heal the damage it does to you, and repeat

if you have trouble healing up the damage being done to you, level up a bit

later bosses will make you have to think things a bit differently, magus is one, so are quite a few of the optional bosses. i would bring up
    the golem(s)
    as well but let's not spoil the fun

ALL SIGS MUST CONTAIN RAINBOW PUKE
    "Works" Thread || Youtube
    Check out FIREWORKS!, SKIPLOOM ADVENTURES, and CARTER'S MISADVENTURES, three webgames I've made through the Unity Game Engine.

WHAT THE &&&& DID I TELL YOU JERRY? SHUT THE &&&& UP JERRY! Forum Veteran BrandonSP's Avatar
    Trying to beat Metroid Prime with 100% items as to get the secret ending ((I have Trilogy)). So far I have Almost every energy tank and 110 Missiles with the Phazon suit and all Beam Combos except for Ice Spreader.
    Spoiler: Codes, Steam, and Internetometer 

Thread Information