Thread: Good Evening

Sir Weezy Von Koffington dryuriev7777's Avatar

Good Evening

So I've been following BitF for who knows how long and I decided tonight to make a forum account. The forum robot is telling me to introduce myself and that, to my severe disappointment, you people won't bite. I'm on various other forums, but I've found the smaller forums like this one are the best so I hope to enjoy my time here.

I am a video game connoisseur, and thus I will play pretty much anything. I still play Brawl to this day and I'm thoroughly looking forward to the next installment when it comes out in 12-15 years. I haven't been playing many games lately though except for Mass Effect 3 multiplayer but for some reason I have a tiny feeling that this forum may be geared more towards Nintendo games so I dunno how relevant that may be to anyone's interests.

Also I love to cook and I like to think that I'm ridiculously attractive. YEAH!
    Radical to the max!

Re: Good Evening

Welcome to the forums~. Do you like anime or pokemon? Do you draw? Just curious is all.

And I believe that the next installment of Super Smash Bros. is to come out later on this year. For the 3DS. (someone correct me if I'm wrong.)
    [CENTER]My Chandelure is following you... (O++O)

I don't watch much anime anymore. A girl I know has been pestering me to watch Gintama forever now and ehhhh I just never got around to it and probably never will. My favorite though is Gundam Wing.

I enjoy Pokemon, but I'm not the biggest fan. I tend to think the original 151 were the best and with each new iteration I'm disappointed in all the designs and such because NOSTALGIA~

I drew my avatar after I sent off my PM trying to convince Eltrotraw using my masculine wiles to let me have posting privileges. So that counts right?

And yeah I don't think we'll be seeing the new SSB for a while. Sakurai just started on it and he has to make one for both the 3DS and Wii U and you know there's going to be a bunch of release delays and we're all going to be screaming his name in blind rage again.
    Radical to the max!

My body's falling. I think I've hit the floor. I cannot feel, anything, anymore. Homesick's Avatar

Welcome to the forums.

Do you listen to music at all?

And, yes, I agree that the original 151 were the best. Except for a few others~

Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with fools.

I'll listen to pretty much anything that isn't country music. And I mean anything from pop to rock to video game themes to even dubstep. I guess if I had to pick a favorite band or something I can always go back and listen to and not get bored it would probably be Led Zeppelin, since I grew up listening my dad playing their cds like crazy.
    Radical to the max!

Because I love you you crazy &&&&& Forum Veteran BrandonSP's Avatar

Welcome to the forums. I am BrandonSP destroyer of Koffings

So what movies/books/tv shows are your favorites?
    Spoiler: Codes, Steam, and Internetometer 

I'm actually not too big into movies or TV shows. I used to read all the time when I was younger but nowadays it's slowed down immensely. I dunno what my favorite book would be, but right now I'm getting through Atlas Shrugged.
    Radical to the max!

Smash Bros. Loser itsameluigi1290's Avatar

Welcome-a! Do you like the Sonic games? And I think you're very, VERY attractive :P

Hello, and welcome! It can be hard to integrate yourself into community of the BitF forums, but most of us here are pretty nice. It might be a good idea to try out Castle Lololo, as forum games are (usually) relatively simple, and they get your name out there.

Also....
    Quote Originally Posted by itsameluigi1290 View Post
    And I think you're very, VERY attractive :P

Thank you both! I think the only Sonic game I've played through was Sonic Heroes. I tried the old school 1, 2, and Knuckles games for the Genesis and I can see why people would really like 'em but I've never gotten that far in 'em. I did though watch a guy I knew from a different forum play through every single Sonic game made, even the obscure ones, if that counts as anything.
    Radical to the max!

The bot lied. I bite!

Well, not really.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums. Got any interesting hobbies? Art? Writing? Underwater basket weaving?

Remember these?

Back with a Mild Vengeance Of Sorts

Beyond cookin' and bakin'? None really. I'm really really boring like that you see. Also I have a job and classes so it's not like I have time or effort to start a fun interesting hobby for myself that isn't sitting around and getting pissed at video games at 2am.
    Radical to the max!

Smash Bros. Loser itsameluigi1290's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dryuriev7777 View Post
    Thank you both! I think the only Sonic game I've played through was Sonic Heroes. I tried the old school 1, 2, and Knuckles games for the Genesis and I can see why people would really like 'em but I've never gotten that far in 'em. I did though watch a guy I knew from a different forum play through every single Sonic game made, even the obscure ones, if that counts as anything.
    If you took the time to watch all of them, then yes, that counts. And without save states, I couldn't get far in the classics either.

Do you happen to like Shadow the Hedgehog? The character, not the game.

I like him more than Sonic and Tails and Amy at least. Probably Vector is my favorite in the series.
    Radical to the max!

Hello there. I am That Guy, currently located in the Trash.

Quite a dapper chap, aren't you? I do also enjoy the feeling of Sir-idom and other gentlemanny behaviours.
    Now then, two questions: What is your preffered attire and what is your favorite thing?
    I am so mad right now I'm gonna bob my head up and down.

Spoiler: Noteworthy quotes (some make sense in context '-') 

I may most times be a proper gentleman, but there are other times that I can be quite the rapscallion. My preferred attire would be anything hoodie-related, which may in part explain my seething hatred of Summer. I also thoroughly enjoy fedoras but I don't think I can pull one off. My favorite thing changes from month to month I'd say. Right now it's my brand new phone, but I know next month I'll see a giraffe or somebody will tell me about an amazing meal they had or something and then I'll fall madly in love with that.
    Radical to the max!

Thread Information