Thread: A heartwarming welcome from Trybien

A heartwarming welcome from Trybien

Why hello there all you good people here at Brawl in the Family, as you can see, I am Trybien. I've been reading these amazing comics for some time now. I am what you call a nerd. I love many of the classic nintendo games, but my favorite generation is definitely the gameboy.

Some of my interests include:
    Writing stories
    Watching Cartooms from 2000-2006 (nostalgia factor)
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic *brohoof*
    Playing visual novel games (such as the Ace Attorney series and 999)

I might not be the most interesting user, but I sure still hope to have a good time.
    I love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and I'm proud of it! Paste this into yuor sig if you are too!

Check out my new mlp/999 crossover project 9 Hours: 9 Ponies: 9 Doors. Click here for topic

The only thing worse than a sorrowful end is knowing that it is certain to come. Forum Veteran Meteora's Avatar
    I've decided against making a witty comment in favor of actually giving my location: I live in PA.

Re: A heartwarming welcome from Trybien

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry, I'm not the most interesting person either.

What are your favorite cartoons?

We long to remember that which we wish we could forget.

I will have to say currently MLP:FiM and the Original Yugioh
    I love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic and I'm proud of it! Paste this into yuor sig if you are too!

Check out my new mlp/999 crossover project 9 Hours: 9 Ponies: 9 Doors. Click here for topic

Hello thar, wriigle-nightgrub. I am That Guy, currently located in the Trash.

First things first, what are your favourite videogames and music?
    I am so mad right now I'm gonna bob my head up and down.

Spoiler: Noteworthy quotes (some make sense in context '-') 

Hm... I really don't have any favorite videogames, but I will say that I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, LoZ fan, Mario Sports kinda fan, Ace Attorney fan, and I really enjoyed 999 and looking forward for sequel coming in October.

Music on the other hand, I tend to like most music and don't have any favorites, but I've currently been mostly listening to Brony music. Favs include The Sound of the Aviator, MandoPony, Mic the Microphone, and The Living Tombstone.

It's a shotgun opera and the fat lady is singing tonight Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Hey, if you're a VN fan, are you a fan at all of the Fate series?

And cool, another brony! Feel free to drop by our Pony Thread, here.

This is actually the first time I heard of the Fate series, I think I'll google that naow.

It's a shotgun opera and the fat lady is singing tonight Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

It's a pretty complex series - and pretty hard to find (legally).

So who's best pony, hmmm?

Fluttershy

Do you like Mario platformers?
    Also, what does your name mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Seal357 View Post
    Do you like Mario platformers?

Also, what does your name mean?
    1.To an extent

2.No idea really, I first used it 6-7 years ago on Runescape, and I kept it.

Aye! Another brony! Yet I can only find one other brony in my school.

Anyway mate, the name's Sniper. The name comes from my passion of TF2, seconded only by MLP:FiM.

So, what kinda game genre do you like? Ya' know, Adventure or FPS, that lot. Im'ma refrain fron the pony questions unless it's in the specific MLP:FiM thread.

Randomness everywhere ... You can expect that from now on.

"I have no idea!"- Medic and Pinkie Pie

I play a bit of Rpgs, but my favorite types are Visual Novels and Platformers. Favorite genre would definitely be Mystery/Crime, but I also enjoy genres like 999.

Hello there! Sonic's the name, speed's my game! Do you have a favorite movie?
    "I won't give up now!"~ Phoenix Wright (Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3)

Glad to see your still going fast XD

Relating your question, I have seen many great movies thus preventing me from choosing a favorite :D

HEY! So... Why do you like My Little Pony? Kids in my class love that show and draw them all the time, but what's the big deal? I hope you enjoy the BITForums!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your signature and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven

Its kind of hard to find a singular reason. First off, the animation is phenomenal, and especially in the second season the writing is fantastic. It is obvious that the creators care about having a strong fanbase, so they often make contact with the fans. Another key reason I love the show is the fanbase. I love the comics, music, and fangames in development. I'm not really into the fanfics due to the fact that the majority are shipping, but that goes with most fan communities anyway. All I can say is to ask won of your friends who watch the show what an approprite first episode is (I suggest MMMystery on the Friendship Express if your into the mystery/old film genre or Feeling Pinkie Keen if you like shows like the Three Stooges. And if you want a bit of trolling amazingness, I suggest Return of Harmony parts 1 and 2, which has John De Lancie (Q from Star Trek) as Discord)

Thread Information