Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Create Your Own Assist Trophy

"I will become ruler of the world!" itsameluigi1290's Avatar
    Hell. Oops, did I say Hell? I meant Iowa. Hard to tell the difference.

Re: Create Your Own Assist Trophy

Yup, and Pit's final smash would be th 3 sacred treasures. The game will be customizable apparently, so maybe you can choose different weapons for pit?

SUCKY ART THREAD HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hey now, this is the SSB4 News Thread, not the "Let's Wax Philosophical with Zork Party Fun Hour".

I don't think Pit's Final Smash has to change necessarily. There's still a difference between dive bombing Centurions and hovering shooting Centurions, ha ha.

I present to you... NICOLAS CAGE a Waddle Doo.

Name: Waddle Doo.
    Series: Come on, really?
    Effect: Walks around the stage, occasionally jumping or firing a lazor beam from its MAGICAL SPARKLY RING eye.

It's a shotgun opera and the fat lady is singing tonight Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Usually I wouldn't do a joke like this, but hey. It's AF.

Name: Nicholas Cage
    Series: N/A
    Effect: You cannot comprehend Cage. You cannot hope to comprehend Cage ever in your lifetime. The best that you can do is look on in awe at this God-sent man whose genius and beauty cannot be described. The amount of sheer energy that all insinctively put towards trying to reach the level of marvel that is Cage upon seeing Cage paralyzes all other characters, and their players, and you as well. Nicholas Cage himself comes down from the heavens to be incarnate in this game, and then begins to sing opera, (all the roles), play heavy metal and jazz with a lead guitar in one hand and a bass guitar in the other, while his feet define truth itself. All are in awe, and the victor is immediately crowned: Nic Cage. From then on, you will always refer to other victors as 'Cage's Successor, except Cage was so much better'. Your gaming console then explodes, as it has realized that it well never show you such perfection again.

My turn.

Name: Kermit The Frog
    Series: The Muppet's
    Effect: He's sitting on a Stool being cool.
    DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!

Designing forum skins while awaiting character suggestions.

Name: Technological Terror
    Series: Bloons Tower Defense (#5)
    Effect: A berserk mecha-monkey with plasma cannons for arms shows up and starts blasting enemies with relatively low damage per shot, but insane speed. Lasts until you or it is KO'D, it spawns with 30 HP in stamina, 120% damage in all other modes.

Name: Gary Oak
    Series: Pokemon (Red and Blue)
    Effect: Distraction. When he appears he yells,"Lets Battle!" Then the screen flashes and the sound at the beginning of a pokemon battle plays. He throws out a Pigeot and a normal pokemon battle goes on , with black text and battle animations appearing in front of the characters and stage. This goes on for a few minutes, with Gary losing and saying in large text Smell you later!
    Additionally, if some player is Pokemon Trainer, they will jump up and battle Gary.

Twilight. Well, not really. Just looks a whole lot like it.

I'd love that last detail. Gary & PT duking it out in the background, fist to fist. What fighter couldn't be distracted by that?

Anyway.

Name: Petey Piranha
    Series: Mario Sunshine/Mario Strikers
    Effect: A giant plant appears and starts to grow 'till it's high up in the air. The bulb on top opens and reveals Petey Piranha. He'll launch some flaming soccer balls upwards, making them rain down on the field dealing good damage. It's pretty much a weaker FS of Lucas. If Soccer Balls aren't turned off, all but 1 ball will be destroyed on impact.
    Dream Adress: 6800-2436-9701. Come and meet my demonic horse of demoness!

Now that I have an avatar, I can't recognise my posts AT ALL when I'm searching through the threads. BlueGeckit's Avatar

Name: Unagi Eel
    Series: Super Mario
    Effect: A big unagi eel falls from the from the sky horizontally onto the stage, then bounces back up slightly and falls off the front of the stage. It doesn't do quite as much damage as snorlax, but falls quite a bit faster. It's main purpose is for comic effect, much like how you would laugh in real life if a giant carnivorous eel randomly dropped on your friend's head.
    I took a quiz, and it said I'd be an ice type Pokemon. The description sounded right.

"I will become ruler of the world!" itsameluigi1290's Avatar
    Hell. Oops, did I say Hell? I meant Iowa. Hard to tell the difference.

Name: Tweek

Series: Fur Fighters (It's only one game, unless you count the port)

Effect: Tweek comes in gliding and shooting fire sneezes at people. After landing, he uses his Rocket Launcher 3 times, then leaves. Fire sneezes do about 5 damage for each hit. Each fireball hits 4 times. The amount of fireballs varies on the height of the upper blast line. Rockets do about 12 damage, with moderate-high knockback.

SUCKY ART THREAD HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hey now, this is the SSB4 News Thread, not the "Let's Wax Philosophical with Zork Party Fun Hour".

This is only the start of what I can do Super-Flint's Avatar

Name: "Mercenaries"

Series: Fire Emblem

Effect: similar to the Advance wars Assist trophy, except not 16-bit sprites. a Group of typical Fire Emblem units just attacks the players at random- involving a Sword-user (Myrmidon/Swordmaster) who combos (around 4 hits at 5% Damage each hit) but doesn't launch who he hits, and Axe-user (Fighter/Warrior) whose attack will have the same effect as a meteor smash (doing about 25% Damage) and a Lance-user (Cavalier/Paladin) on horseback who would Launch opponents while only doing 10% damage. The Sword User will only go after one opponent, the Axe-user will hit whoever gets near him while the Lance user would dash around the stage on hsi horse and attack erratically.

They are generic units whose eyes cannot be seen due to helmets, and simply wear basic red, color-scheme versions of the class-uniform, exactly the same as their appearences on Gameboy Advance games.

[Optional extra I thought of though it's a bit silly] If Ike releases them they are the Greil Mercenaries from his own specific games (Mia, Boyd and Oscar to go with what I've said)

This is a bland one actually, in retrospect...
    Jumperbatch
    Mario Kart code 1290-3953-2833 (It's very unlikely I'll be on anyway...)
    SSBB Code 4382-4458-2107 (even less likely to be on)
    also Dev' http://super-flint.deviantart.com/

Now that I have an avatar, I can't recognise my posts AT ALL when I'm searching through the threads. BlueGeckit's Avatar

Name: Scrapper, the LD301
    Game: The Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword.
    Effect: Scrapper appears, flying near the top of the stage. It says a witty comment EDIT: in text (probably one of a few different ones, or different ones depending on who summoned it), phoo-weep, and flies off. Then it comes back carrying a heavy object that is from the summoner's universe (Thwomp for Mario, a big keg filled with bananas for DK, Etc.) and drops it on a random player, maybe says another witty comment (or not, bzzzrt), and flies off again. Note: Though it drops different objects, they're all about the same size, and they all do the same amount of damage.
    I took a quiz, and it said I'd be an ice type Pokemon. The description sounded right.

Trust me, when I find out, you'll be the first to know.

Name: Angry Birds
    Game: Angry Birds
    Effect: A giant slingshot pops up in the background and shoots one of six random birds onto a random point on the stage. Red Bird does little damage with mild knockback, Yellow Bird does moderate damage with high knockback, and Blue Bird splits and hits three different points on the stage, each dealing about half as much damage and knockback as Red Bird. Green Bird sweeps across the stage doing high damage and mild knockback, White Bird drops a small bomb onto one of the players, and Black Bird explodes with a large bang.

Name: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi
    Game: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
    Effect: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi use a Pocket Chomp and go back and forth, chasing and jumping on characters for damage. The character being pulled by the Chain Chomp can also attack using his hammer

Pardon my bump.

Name: Lissa
    Series: Fire Emblem
    Effect: Lissa heals whomever summons her once at random amounts, as she'll carry a random healing staff. If the summoner is already at 0%, she heals his/her ally. If there is no ally, she just waits until the summoner gets damage. She is able to be Killed, but is harder to kill than Stafy is.
    <- I Support MM8BDM!

Thread Information