Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess the User 2: Anon is Among Us (READ THE RULES FIRST)

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Guess the User 2: Anon is Among Us (READ THE RULES FIRST)

First off, I'm going to make something very clear about this game. Abuse the Anon account and there WILL be consequences. Consequences such as large infractions being dealt out (5 pointers, putting you on probation), loss of the privilege to take part in this game, and potentially this game itself being stopped indefinitely. If I see ANY posts by Anon outside of Castle Lololo, there WILL be repercussions. The profile is only to be used on this board, if its anywhere else there will be problems. No VM or PM abuse either; if anyone sees this happening, report it immediately if you want this game to continue. Just keep Anon to this topic and everything will be just fine, but do remember that all forum rules still apply here.

Anyhow, its time for you to meet our "friend" Anon, user #10519. Just who is this mysterious fellow? Well, you see... A member of BitForums has been chosen by Ruane/BrandonSP to use the Anon account. That user will post hints about themself, such as things they've done, said, made, been involved in, etc. The first person to guess who is using the account gets 1 point and gets to pick who gets the account next (thus, they will not participate in guessing who has the profile for that session). That's the game in a nutshell.

Rules for Controlling Anon
    1. DO NOT POST OUTSIDE OF THIS TOPIC.
    2. You may only post ONE hint per day.
    3. Don't mess with the profile settings. This includes the avatar, signature, etc. Just leave it be, all you're allowed to do is post in this topic.
    3. If someone guesses you correctly, but doesn't give reasoning or gives bad reasoning, DO NOT GIVE YOURSELF AWAY. You're still the Anon, their post will be ignored.

Rules for Choosing Anon
    1. You may not choose inactive users or users that are unknown. "Unknown" means that a user MUST HAVE BEEN REGISTERED FOR AT LEAST A MONTH. "Inactive" means the user MUST HAVE BEEN ONLINE IN THE PAST WEEK AND MUST HAVE AT LEAST 50 POSTS.
    2. If the person chosen as Anon or the person choosing Anon does not reply Ruane/BrandonSP's PM in 3 days, the person who chose Anon must choose another user.
    3. In the event that the person who has the right to choose Anon does not do so within 3 days, Ruane/BrandonSP will choose the next user.
    4. The person who guesses Anon's identity correctly may choose ANY user, so long as the user fits the qualifications in point #1. The only users exempt from being chosen are those who are not qualified; thus you can choose former Anons, BrandonSP/Ruane, myself... so yes, fitting point #1 is all that you need to worry about when choosing a new Anon.
    5. Probably obvious as its been said already, but the person who correctly guesses the current Anon is the person who chooses the next Anon.

Notes:

• Remember that your chosen Anon doesn't have to participate if they don't want to. If that person refuses, the person who chose them will have to choose someone else.
    • Before the Anonymous account's password is given to the next user, the password will be changed, so no older users come in and screw it up.

How to play the game
    1. You can ask Anon questions, but they can still only pick one hint per day. They can choose whether to answer your question or create their own hint.
    2. ONLY ONE GUESS PER POST.
    3. When guessing who Anon is, you MUST post your reasons for guessing this user, otherwise your post will be ignored.
    4. If a user posts reasoning for their guess and guesses Anon's identity correctly, but their reasoning is incorrect, they do not win the round. Anon reserves the right to either ignore the post or say that it is wrong.
    5. Continuing from #4, if you are Anon, be reasonable about what is "incorrect reasoning". If a person got the answer and was mostly correct in their reasoning, give it to them. If the wording's just a bit unspecific or whatnot, concede defeat. Only if they are absolutely 100% wrong on the reasoning do they not win upon guessing your identity correctly.

And finally, remember that you only have one week to figure out who Anon is. If Anon isn't correctly guessed within a week, no points are given out and Ruane/BrandonSP selects the next Anon.

Now please refrain from posting in here until BrandonSP posts. He's going to be running the scoreboard and the list of previous anons, who guessed who, etc. Once that is posted, he and Ruane will start the game at their leisure.
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

Because I love you you crazy &&&&& Forum Veteran BrandonSP's Avatar

Re: Guess the User 2: Anon is Among Us (READ THE RULES FIRST)

Allllllrighty then, allow me to post the scoreboard so far:

Previous Anons:
    Dragon777
    Captain Yoshi
    PokeMarioGuy

Bionichute 1
    Dragon777 1

Alright, here are the points so far. Only 3 rounds of the previous anon game ended so no one actually scored more than 1 point, but perhaps that will change with this reboot. Alright Rune, you ready to start this?
    Spoiler: Codes, Steam, and Internetometer 

Villager is going to be Top Tier Piemaster's Avatar

Err, I knda have 2 questions before this even begins.

1. Are we able to select ourselves to be the Anon after guessing correctly?
    2. If we are Anon, can we post here with our regular accounts to throw the others off?
    Spoiler: Open me! :D 
    [/FONT]

Yes. You can do both. But I'll wait for Ruane to second this before it becomes official or whatever.

Yes and yes. The next post shall belong to our first Anon of the new thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraKnight View Post
    Rune's whole thing is shovels. So yeah, he'd be able to find a way.
    This sig has been brought to you by PokeMarioGuy.

Greetings, Family.

It is I, your FIRST Anon of this reboot.
    I guess I should give out a hint, hey? alright then.

I am not an RPer, as I have NOT posted much (if at all) in The Arena.

Happy guessing, Family. I'll be back sometime tomorrow to hand out another hint~

Designing forum skins while awaiting character suggestions.

I have no idea. No idea whatsoever.

THE REDCOATS HAVE ARRIVED (Avatar Summer Festival 2014 Week 5) JasonGuy299's Avatar

I'm going to say Anon is charigaara.

1. A look at charigaara's recent posts yield very, very little (if any) in The Arena.
    2. There is a tilde in the message, a feature prevalent in chari's posts. The tone of the message also suggests her personality.

YOU CAN PUT AWAY THE REDCOATS NOW

If there was a broom Pokemon, it'll become the best sweeper taiwanman0610's Avatar

Yeah, the little "~" made me think it's chari.

It's a shotgun opera and the fat lady is singing tonight Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Nope~

Chari is active in multiple RPs, and isn't the only one to use those tildes.

Why is this listed on all our posts again?

I'm going to say it's Jason. Chari has several RPs going, and it seems suspicious that he didn't know that. He is also not active in RPs himself. That tilde was perhaps meant to imply that the Anon was chari, or perhaps anyone who uses tildes- right off the bat, all I can think of are me and maybe Koj.
    ~There is a love in me raging, Alegria~
    ~A joyous, magical feeling~

Oh hey, the game started.

Umm... God, I really have NO guesses as to who it is. the "~" makes me think chari, but she is in a few RPs... I dunno.
    [/FONT]

Hello once again, family.

NONE OF YOU have successfully guessed who I am.~
    So, without further ado, your NEXT hint.

I have/had (not gonna tell ya just yet) a request shop in Adeleine's Canvas.

Happy guessing, once again, Family. Talk to you again tomorrow.~

chair had a request thread, but as it's been shown that it's not her since she's active in the Arena...

But that does leave a lot of request threads... I'm going to guess Piemaster.

I've never seen him in the Arena at all, and he has a locked request thread.
    Last edited by SSBBrawler; January 2nd, 2012 at 10:43 AM.

the speed of push Forum Veteran JSG's Avatar

I'm unsure about it being Piemaster, because I'm trying to remember at least one RP he was in, but all I can remember he might have been in at least one before it died...

I'm going to guess Ultimate Yoshi. He has an art request thread, but I can't seem to call it a shop. Plus he isn't an RPer.

TUMBLR :: BACKLOGGERY :: STEAM
    visit my acnl town! 5700-3154-2713

Quote Originally Posted by JSG View Post
    I'm unsure about it being Piemaster, because I'm trying to remember at least one RP he was in, but all I can remember he might have been in at least one before it died...
    Yes, but that's only one RP, and if you're trying to remember what it was, then surely it was a long while ago. Thus adding to my belief that it is Piemaster.

Doo bee doo bee doo ba... Super Homestario Bros's Avatar

Using our question asking privilege.

Oh mysterious Anon, what country are you from?

Blah, you got me SSBBrawler.
    [/FONT]

Bwahahahaha! Now I, ze new Anon, can creep silently into ze thread and subtly-
    *MASSIVE EXPLOSION ACCOMPANIED BY KLAXON ALARMS*
    Curses! Foiled again!
    ...Enough banter, it's time for your HINT!!!
    I have an Epic Yarn thread, but it's updated rarely at best!
    Now, I am off! Until tomorrow!
    inb4 the first poster guesses it

Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles. Forum Veteran AuraKnight's Avatar

Whelp, whilst you may be trying to throw me off, you're most likely someone Brawler knows fairly well, which narrows down the threads a lot. Considering that you're talking about updating, I'm presuming it's not something that requires other people to update - after all, there are quite a few LP channels in Epic Yarn.

Therefore, lets me stand to reason that you're one of the LPers over at the Epic Yarn. Sup, Ulti?
    Home with the milk in the morning / Singing the same old song
    ---
    ---
    ---
    It really does not matter what you are called, or where your work is placed, as long as it brings some kind of joy to some person some place.
    - Charles M. Schultz -

What? What's Wrong With The Night? Erygirl's Avatar

I guess it's going to be ARC Trooper CX-7529, since he does have a Epic Yarn thread, but he doesn't seem to update it much on it.

A hero is simply one that makes the right choice when it seems to be the hardest ARC Trooper CX-7529's Avatar

With the Epic Yarn thread, that sounds like me...

Hmmm. With the evil-sounding talk, explosions and foiled plans my guess is Unamiem from my personal encounters.

May I ask what does Klaxin come from?
    Last edited by ARC Trooper CX-7529; January 2nd, 2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Irony
    <- Halo: Out of Reach Join the epic adventure! Updated: 02/09/12- 10 Frontlines I'm taking a break from this for a while. Not finished, though.
    Hey! You! Yes, you! Visit my art thread! And leave a request! Please? And my fanfic.

And finally, my Ask Michael the Gallade Blog! Weekly updates in full tasty color :D

Spoiler: Meet the ARC 

Here is the updated list:

Previous Anons:
    Dragon777
    Captain Yoshi
    PokeMarioGuy
    Piemaster

Bionichute 1
    Dragon777 1
    SSBBrawler 1

General Game guy KirbyKrusher777's Avatar

I'm going to guess Ame-Nami, since they have an Epic Yarn thread that only started up again recently.
    Hi.

Note; If I appear to leave out spaces in my sentences, its because the space bar on my PC is mean and forgets to work sometimes.

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

Hmmm.
    It might even be Coffee Master. He's not in the Arena, he has had threads which do requests and he does have a very, very slow CYOA.

Thread Information