Page 626 of 626 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626
Results 15,626 to 15,634 of 15634

Thread: ~Current Comic Discussion (596 - Meet Me at Final Destination [Part 2])~

Administrator Forum Administrator TriforceBun's Avatar

Re: ~Current Comic Discussion (595 - Meet Me at Final Destination [Part 1])~

Mario Kart Wii number: 0088 - 3484 - 3729

Carp For Brains Space Whale Scrubber's Avatar

Re: ~Current Comic Discussion (596 - Meet Me at Final Destination [Part 2])~

Whoa whoa whoa, HOLD THE PHONE! Didn't we establish all the back in comic 175 that Meta Knight had horrific scars from the Gooey Bomb incident?
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/402/normaldoabarrelroll.jpg

I might be good, but I'm perfectly bad at it.

You look like you're in good shape Kiwi's Avatar

Well now! Not only does the plot thicken, but the reveal of Meta Knight's face!

Not even the URL is safe! I can't wait for the next part.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Whale Scrubber View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, HOLD THE PHONE! Didn't we establish all the back in comic 175 that Meta Knight had horrific scars from the Gooey Bomb incident?
    I believe the word you were looking for is, "OBJECTION!"

And I think the answer is... he got better. Just like the guy who got turned into a newt in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Anyway, I'm super excited about this last story arc. So many mysteries! And I love Meta Knight without his mask. He's adorable! I just wanna hug him... which he would hate. But I'd do it anyway.

I don't quite understand why this is such a huge reveal, since we always new who he was, although I did notice he's holding his left hand over a part of his face, but I dunno if that's actually significant or not. Still, great comic! It's so strange though... This arc seems serious, and the comic is ending, and yet there's still a ton of silliness... and I love that, actually. It seems like something that would be pretty hard to pull of well, and not many people do it, but I really like it when people do do it. Not sure how well I explained that, but that's the best I could do.

Edit: I just noticed something else interesting... Nearly all the characters who transformed were in color, while everything around them was still classic BitF blue... (Except Nikki, but she was black, not blue, so it still counts)
    Last edited by mystman12; Today at 09:21 PM.
    "What is life anyway, when compared to the immortality of a high score?" - Soos, from Gravity Falls

I'm working on a Future Pinball game, called Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride! Check out my blog if you want to know more!

-Find the Clock Tower- Puzzle044's Avatar

Wow, I didn't see that coming.
    I like where this is going... where ever that is.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by mystman12 View Post
    I don't quite understand why this is such a huge reveal, since we always new who he was, although I did notice he's holding his left hand over a part of his face, but I dunno if that's actually significant or not.
    Shrug, I don't know. I mean Metaknight has been seen without his mask before in Kirby games. (After the sword dual in Kirby's Adventure, and I think Super Star... that might be it...)
    But I guess it is a first time for this comic, and it does show that Metaknight is serious.
    Last edited by Puzzle044; Today at 09:27 PM.
    Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

Smash Bros. Champion GamerBlue53's Avatar

So is Mario now a kawaii anime girl?

I...uh...approve?
    <---- This
    If you love classic video games, give the link a click!
    http://www.vizzed.com/playonlinegame....php?ref=59953

The only thing I'm wondering about is if Dark Matter has something to do with this, since it started at the Cocoon Academy reunion...
    HYPE FOR DA NEW SMASH!

-Find the Clock Tower- Puzzle044's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrineBlade View Post
    The only thing I'm wondering about is if Dark Matter has something to do with this, since it started at the Cocoon Academy reunion...
    Yeah, that sounds quite likely.
    Or maybe it's a smash villain, they did say Master-er Crazy Hand left Cocoon Academy a few years ago.

Maybe it's both? nah... that's crazy.
    Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

Thread Information