Thread: The 12 days of Bitf Christmas

The ancient cistern. BEST. WATER DUNGEON. EVER!

The 12 days of Bitf Christmas

Here's something I cooked up, a Bitf themed rendition of the 12 days of christmas! Let's begin!

On the 1st day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 2nd day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 3rd day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 4th day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 4 Mr. Suns, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 5th day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 5 DEDEDOLLS! 4 Mr. Suns, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 6th day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 6 Waluigis, 5 DEDEDOLLS! 4 Mr. Suns, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 7th day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 7 Kirbies eating, 6 Waluigis, 5 DEDEDOLLS! 4 Mr. Suns, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 8th day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 8 Falcon Bluffs, 7 Kirbies eating, 6 Waluigis, 5 DEDEDOLLS! 4 Mr. Suns, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 9th day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 9 Mr. Flowers, 8 Falcon Bluffs, 7 Kirbies eating, 6 Waluigis, 5 DEDEDOLLS! 4 Mr. Suns, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 10th day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 10 Adelines painting, 9 Mr. Flowers, 8 Falcon Bluffs, 7 Kirbies eating, 6 Waluigis, 5 DEDEDOLLS! 4 Mr. Suns, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 11th day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 11 musical comics, 10 Adelines painting, 9 Mr. Flowers, 8 Falcon Bluffs, 7 Kirbies eating, 6 Waluigis, 5 DEDEDOLLS! 4 Mr. Suns, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

On the 12th day of christmas, Matthew gave to me, 12 Meta Knights, 11 musical comics, 10 Adelines painting, 9 Mr. Flowers, 8 Falcon Bluffs, 7 Kirbies eating, 6 Waluigis, 5 DEDEDOLLS! 4 Mr. Suns, 3 HDFs, 2 waddle dees, and a penguin named King Dedede!

Post what you think of it, please and thank you!
    Random Fact of the Moment: In the Japanese version of A Link To The Past, the Magic Hammer is called the M.C. Hammer.

Well...It comes to my attention that I feel like myself again. Thats good. Vi's Avatar

Re: The 12 days of Bitf Christmas

You mean Winterday right?

jeez IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS IT'S WINTERDAY, IT SAYS "..Winterday.." ON THE FORUM!!!
    although I celibrate Christmas. On the forums, it's Winterday only!.
    (good song though I like it)
    "Freeze!....Or don't, I don't care. "
    Spoiler: RAVE DANCE PARTY GO! 

FEEL MY COIN-FILLED WRATH!!! 9kirby99's Avatar

Love the lyrics! And (hint hint) it might be an actual song on Brawl in the Family, if it's allowed (cough cough) of course.

...PLEASE MAKE IT, Matthew (I think. Please let me be right or I'll be in shame for an entire day) MAKE THIS THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

And vote for us, too! GO METACRATS!

ebooks, Horse. (horse_ebooks). “Leg Butt” 18 Nov 2011, 12:38 PM. Tweet. Forum Veteran JSG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weegee View Post
    You mean Winterday right?

jeez IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS IT'S WINTERDAY, IT SAYS "..Winterday.." ON THE FORUM!!!
    although I celibrate Christmas. On the forums, it's Winterday only!.
    (good song though I like it)
    I agree, pretty good song, but like Weegee said, this is a Winterday board, for an event, and what is Christmas?
    This fits better in the Comic Discussion or something.

But yeah again nice song!

Thread Information