Thread: Tribute 2011: This Time its PERSONAL

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Re: Tribute 2011: This Time its PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by 9kirby99 View Post
    ...what.

WHAT.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA T?

I GAVE YOUR SOLID GOLD ORNAMENTS THAT GRANT WISHES! IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? YOU COULD HAVE WISHED FOR EVERYTHING! THAT WOULD HAVE NULLIFIED EVERYONE ELSE'S STUFF!

...ugh.
    uh... those things didn't exist. You can't just make up something that doesn't exist at all in the game, that should be obvious in anything like this. Pretty much everyone else who "made" something gave things that were based upon what they bought and were given in the game. None of the shopkeepers ever said "9kirby99 now has magical instant win buttons to give as a present!!!"
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

Re: Tribute 2011: This Time its PERSONAL

By the way, will there be summaries for how everyone else performed, or is this it for results?
    You know, I looked at my empty signature and figured I'd try to come up with something clever.

I failed.

Thread Information