View Poll Results: Who's your favorite pony?

Voters
10085. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twilight Sparkle

8 0.08%
  • Applejack

3 0.03%
  • Rainbow Dash

12 0.12%
  • Rarity

5 0.05%
  • Pinkamena Diane "Pinkie" Pie

11 0.11%
  • Fluttershy

0 0%
  • Princess Celestia

10,001 99.17%
  • Princess Luna

2 0.02%
  • Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo

8 0.08%
  • Apple Bloom

1 0.01%
  • Sweetie Belle

2 0.02%
  • Scootaloo

0 0%
  • Zecora

1 0.01%
  • Big Macintosh

1 0.01%
  • Granny Smith

0 0%
  • Cheerilee

0 0%
  • The Mayor

0 0%
  • "The Great and Powerful" Trixie

2 0.02%
  • Lyra/Heartstrings

1 0.01%
  • Doctor Whooves

3 0.03%
  • Carrot Top/Godlen Harvest

0 0%
  • Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon3

4 0.04%
  • Octavia

8 0.08%
  • Spike :P

7 0.07%
  • Other

5 0.05%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (part the second)

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (part the second)

I stated earlier in the thread that the show was not as sublime as the hype and obvious fanatics brought it up to be. It's a source of entertainment to me, just like any other show. What makes it outstanding to me is how the My Little Pony franchise has come to be of such an exobitant appeal caliber in comparison to its predecessors/earlier generations; it's uncanny. I cannot determine how it captivated this appeal, probably by an underestmation being excelled by first view (of a good episode), but the best aphorism I can give is to each their own. If it does not compel your interest by even a smidgen, trying to force yourself to understand or inquire is not going to help.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyBox View Post
    The joke here is that Spike isn't working in the book and is actually working on thinking of a funny name for Twilight and her floppy horn.
    He actually says an idea as he's writing it down in the book, not looking through trying to find a cure.
    I don't remember this... but then, the last time I saw the episode was many many months ago... and I only saw it once.
    I'll take your word for it.

Ok, so even if Spike WAS trying to think of a funny name for Twilight, that does not necessarily mean he didn't try to find a cure at all, and it does not mean Twilight couldn't have apologized for insisting the book could not possibly help. It's still a very loose end.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatch. View Post
    If it does not compel your interest by even a smidgen, trying to force yourself to understand or inquire is not going to help.
    But it very clearly did compel my interest by even a smidgen.
    I mean, I watched the entire first season + two episodes and found it to be an enjoyable enough waste of time.
    I just really do not understand the hype. Like, yeah, it's an alright cartoon, but you don't see massive communities of Adventure Time or Regular Show fans.

That said, You gave me what I came for.

All of this:
    What makes it outstanding to me is how the My Little Pony franchise has come to be of such an exobitant appeal caliber in comparison to its predecessors/earlier generations; it's uncanny. I cannot determine how it captivated this appeal, probably by an underestmation being excelled by first view (of a good episode)
    Is very much in line with this:
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseman View Post
    Is it the surprise of My Little Pony actually being an alright show?
    Last edited by cheeseman; December 21st, 2011 at 12:00 PM.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

I don't remember this... but then, the last time I saw the episode was many many months ago... and I only saw it once.
    I'll take your word for it.

Ok, so even if Spike WAS trying to think of a funny name for Twilight, that does not necessarily mean he didn't try to find a cure at all, and it does not mean Twilight couldn't have apologized for insisting the book could not possibly help. It's still a very loose end.
    Its a loose end if your expecting everything to be wrapped up at the end.
    Spike could have found out the answer in the book eventually, but something like that wouldn't suit the needs of the story so its not a huge point other than a simple throwaway gag.
    But as Zatch said, the fandom DEFINITELY eclipses the show, I sometimes find a fanfiction or comic will hold my attention better than the actual show, its a nice show to get into, but its not worth a lot of the hype.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

EDIT:

But it very clearly did compel my interest by even a smidgen.
    I mean, I watched the entire first season + two episodes and found it to be an enjoyable enough waste of time.
    I just really do not understand the hype. Like, yeah, it's an alright cartoon, but you don't see massive communities of Adventure Time or Regular Show fans.

That said, You gave me what I came for.

All of this:
    Is very much in line with this:
    If you care about such insignificant disclosure, I do not know what to say. Technically, Spike would also owe the mane 6 an apology as well, which he never gave.

You found it to be an enjoyable waste of time? You did not enjoy it if you found it to be a waste of time. Interest is not the equivalent of curiosity. If you watch something out of interest and are unsatisfied, you are more likely to ignore it. If you watch something out of sheer curiosity and are bewildered by some of its outliers (in this case, fan following and prevalent appeal), you're almost, if not fully, compelled to question it.

As to Adventure Time and The Regular Show, answer me this: What stigma lies around these shows? They are not notorious for an eccentric internet following, so juxtaposing them to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic would be uproarious. The hype is unnecessary, I can comprehend that wholeheartedly, but you have to understand that not ALL viewers overrate the show, pretentiously. I abhor the gesture myself, honestly, and the members that do such are not the ones I associate myself with.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyBox View Post
    But as Zatch said, the fandom DEFINITELY eclipses the show, I sometimes find a fanfiction or comic will hold my attention better than the actual show, its a nice show to get into, but its not worth a lot of the hype.
    The fanbase's productivity rate is among the highest, if not the highest, of any fan following on the internet; fact. Most of its produce is absolutely amazing.
    Last edited by Zatch.; December 21st, 2011 at 12:23 PM.

If you care about such insignificant disclosure, I do not know what to say. Technically, Spike would also owe the mane 6 an apology as well, which he never gave.
    Hey, a loose end is a loose end. Someone asked for an example to support my claim that the writing was hit or miss, and this was the first thing that came to mind.

I care about this loose end because the show made it seem like something, ANYTHING, would come of it. The show itself seemed to care. The fact that Spike was right about the book being helpful was heavily emphasized, and then just sort of dropped. It goes nowhere.

You did not enjoy it if you found it to be a waste of time.
    I would say video games are a waste of time as well. You aren't doing anything productive when you play a video game, but that does not mean I do not enjoy video games.
    Pretty much any hobby or form of media is a waste of time, enjoyable or not.
    I did not intend any negative connotations with "waste of time".

If you watch something out of interest and are unsatisfied, you are more likely to ignore it. If you watch something out of sheer curiosity and are bewildered by some of its outliers (in this case, fan following and prevalent appeal), you're almost, if not fully, compelled to question it.
    I watched the first two episodes when they first aired and decided the show was alright. There was no fanbase at the time, so it could only be genuine interest that led me to watching it.
    I would have gone on "ignoring it" (aka: being too lazy to look for more episodes) except it is IMPOSSIBLE to ignore the fanbase.
    And when I rewatched it, my opinion of the show and the fanbase was entirely unchanged.

...So I don't really fit either of those options?

As to Adventure Time and The Regular Show, answer me this: What stigma lies around these shows?
    Do you mean that they are not designed for little girls, so there is no shame in watching them, so there is no need for a visible and cohesive fanbase?
    I feel I have sort of accounted for something along those lines:
    Is it the irony of a bunch of male twenty-somethings enjoying a show designed for little girls?

They are not notorious for an internet following, so juxtaposing them to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic would be uproarious.
    But them not having an internet following was the whole point of the comparison...

Wheelie Rider

Quote Originally Posted by El_bruno View Post

Yeah, despite her arrogance, Trixie was quite likeable. I would like it if she made a return.
    See, I'd disagree with you there. Gilda was a bully, but was at least a loyal friend to Dash. Trixie was just a coward, an egomaniac and a boaster who wouldn't even apologise for, you know, nearly getting everyone eaten. She had no redeeming qualities.

Anyway, as an example of the fandoms work, take a look at this as an example, and realise that this image alone would be meaningless without all the other fan works you'd seen.

Spoiler: This will make you cry 
    Last edited by Indigo_Dingo; December 21st, 2011 at 01:51 PM.

I just might pass this way again Snickerway's Avatar
    Why is this listed on all our posts again?

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Dingo View Post
    See, I'd disagree with you there. Gilda was a bully, but was at least a loyal friend to Dash. Trixie was just a coward, an egomaniac and a boaster who wouldn't even apologise for, you know, nearly getting everyone eaten. She had no redeeming qualities.
    Actually, it was Snips and Snails that brought the ursa to town. Mentionably they got rewarded for this. Trixie at least tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to fight it off.
    ~There is a love in me raging, Alegria~
    ~A joyous, magical feeling~

Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles. Forum Veteran AuraKnight's Avatar

As cool as it is that we're debating, are you ok with this Cheese? I mean, we did kinda come and attack your opinion first, even if it was kinda asking for debate.

I've always said that the fanbase is half the reason why it's so successful (If I haven't, I probably should have.) It is a decent show with art design I love, animation that I usually love (twas bad in a few places season 1), and characters that actually learn from their mistakes. (Most shows out there don't have that much character development, see P&F for a really good example, Regular Show and Adventure Time do have bits but it's what MLP is all about.) Plus, I enjoy the humor - it makes me laugh.

I think that you are right in parts, Cheese. The irony does come into it for some of the fanbase - I read a lot of the psychoanalysis reports for 'why we watch MLP' and most of them hint towards a group that watch it just so they can say they watch it. But the fandom is still surprisingly good...most of the time. *cough*PonyArchiveactinglike5yearolds*cough* With brilliant artwork, fanfiction, and music churning out every day that is the real strength of the fandom. I think it's saying something if all of my top 5 are Ponies who have had a combined on-screen total of about a minute.

If you were going to compare it to something like Adventure Time or Regular Show (BTW Regular Show, while awesome, isn't the best indicator because it has little to no online presence and doesn't air anywhere other than the US IIRC) then by the quality of the show alone I'd probably go Adventure Time, which is glorious. But the beauty of animation is that I don't have to choose, I guess - I can easily watch both. So the idea of comparing them kinda confuses me. They're both good quality shows that I enjoy in my eyes, so I watch them both.

If we want to solely talk about fandoms here, there are very simple explanations: The reason why ponies has a large internet fandom is that people would much rather talk about it anonymously than in person. Regular Show just isn't well known enough because it has a very limited airing zone, as mentioned above, and while you do see a heck of a lot of Adventure Time fans, they're usually scattered. Keep in mind the original bronies came from 4chan, the fanbase has always really be stationed on the internet.

So yeah, td;lr we're all following a Fancy Pants a bit, but I've been faced with this question enough to know that I do actually like the show, so I'll keep supporting it.
    Home with the milk in the morning / Singing the same old song
    ---
    ---
    ---
    It really does not matter what you are called, or where your work is placed, as long as it brings some kind of joy to some person some place.
    - Charles M. Schultz -

Wheelie Rider

Quote Originally Posted by spedd View Post
    Actually, it was Snips and Snails that brought the ursa to town. Mentionably they got rewarded for this. Trixie at least tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to fight it off.
    Yeah, because she said she could beat it and they wanted to see. Indirectly so, but its still her fault. And Snips and Snails got rewarded for actually apologizing for it.

Because that was not the gist of the episode, at all. If you really expect some form of disclosure that they obviously found to be of minimal objective, you're thinking too hard on the episode. Watch it again, and designate exactly where the book held more accountability for the episode's didacticism than Zecora. Also, nobody said that Spike was wrong. Twilight just had no belief in hexes or curses being to blame for their aqcuired oddities, and a book with "Supernatural" in the title just stimulated her dubiousness, even further. I'd really hate to have more than one underlying gist in an episode, but they show up.

"Waste of time" is ambiguous. How you used it was, odd; I'm not asking you to ephemize it, but "waste of time" does not really seem necessary in the manner you used it. For example, saying, "I just played through 8 hours of this this awesome new game of my favorite series, and it was an enjoyable waste of my time. :D" Is openly interpreted as something positive.
    To say, "I just watched a whole season of My Little Pony, and it was an enjoyable waste of time." Cannot really be expected to hold much positivity when you're speaking rather harshly about its aspects, like the show's plot being "Hit or miss", for instance. I see faint cordiality implied.

I have a friend that was among the original fans on /co/. From the looks of things, this falls to the aphorism I stated, "to each their own." That's about as much as I can say on that, seeing as how he contributes to the fanbase artwork, and enjoys the show.

The fact that its target audience is young girls is the main point of infamy. Is this why the fanbase exists? No. Is the irony why so many males watch it? Improbably. Ignoring the fanbase is just as easy as joining it, really; it is highly reliant on your equinimity. I do not see how it's "impossible."

Incidentally, Adventure Time and (feasibly) The Regular Show have fanbases, they just aren't as prodigious, or easily discernible. The My Little Pony fan following is of such a high caliber, it's much more blatantly present than the aforementioned show followings.

To be concise and direct: The exorbitant hype is just a flagrant demerit for the MLP community. You've got to understand that not every fan is so ridiculosly enthralled by the show to the point where they overrate it or use it for trolling purposes. It's entertainment; if you like it, good, if you do not, it's whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Dingo View Post
    Yeah, because she said she could beat it and they wanted to see. Indirectly so, but its still her fault. And Snips and Snails got rewarded for actually apologizing for it.
    She's still not any worse than Gilda. Gilda basically dumped Dash and ran off at the end, which is not at all what I'd call loyal. At the very least Trixie didn't mean to nearly destroy the town.

She's still not any worse than Gilda. Gilda basically dumped Dash and ran off at the end, which is not at all what I'd call loyal. At the very least Trixie didn't mean to nearly destroy the town.
    I do not think it was mainly Dash the show revolved around, so much as it was Pinkie Pie. Gilda practically bullied Pinkie, as well as other ponies, which went unbeknownst to Dash until near the episode's end. She didn't really "dump" Dash, per se, so much as take her up on the indirect offer to end the friendship, although she did so in a harsh manner.

Trixie did not incur anything outside of the doubt of Ponyville. Snips and Snails deliberately set out to evoke an Ursa Major (although it was an Ursa Minor) for Trixie to vanquish, rather impromptu.

I do not think it was mainly Dash the show revolved around, so much as it was Pinkie Pie. Gilda practically bullied Pinkie, as well as other ponies, which went unbeknownst to Dash until near the episode's end. She didn't really "dump" Dash, per se, so much as take her up on the indirect offer to end the friendship, although she did so in a harsh manner.

Trixie did not incur anything outside of the doubt of Ponyville. Snips and Snails deliberately set out to evoke an Ursa Major (although it was an Ursa Minor) for Trixie to vanquish, rather impromptu.
    Indigo said she remained "a loyal friend to Dash," even though when she first arrived in Ponyville she was kind of just humoring Dash, who was pretty much oblivious to the fact that she disapproved of Dash's friends, and by the end she stormed out of town.

I agree with him that Trixie indirectly caused the ursa attack, but it was unintentional, as she couldn't have predicted Snips and Snails would do something so stupid.

Really, if anyone has 'no redeeming qualities,' it's Gilda.

She did not cause the Ursa attack. If anything, she provoked Snips and Snails with her apparently captivating fib. Piqued curiosity to blame, at most, but Snips and Snails are at fault for conjuring an Ursa Minor. Delinquency or nescience can be held accountable under the situation thereof, but I do not think that compensates for their deliberate antic. They knew exactly what they were doing, and knew the act wasn't innocuous.

I'm not trying to say Snips and Snails didn't cause the attack, but it wouldn't have happened if not for her. She's not at fault, but her actions indirectly led to it.

She's not at fault for the attack itself, she's at fault for inciting disbelief, with Snips and Snails setting out to prove her honest in her claims, by means of contriving a stuation for her to resolve. She got her comeuppance, inadvertently, it would seem, but she's only to blame for the prevalent dubiousness that apparently called for a test of these claims, as created by Snips and Snails. Trixie indirectly setting it off seems fair enough, but that doesn't fully exonerate Snips and Snails's partaking. The Ursa would have been in sound hibernation if it was not for their doing.

Wheelie Rider

Indigo said she remained "a loyal friend to Dash," even though when she first arrived in Ponyville she was kind of just humoring Dash, who was pretty much oblivious to the fact that she disapproved of Dash's friends, and by the end she stormed out of town.

I agree with him that Trixie indirectly caused the ursa attack, but it was unintentional, as she couldn't have predicted Snips and Snails would do something so stupid.

Really, if anyone has 'no redeeming qualities,' it's Gilda.
    If Gilda was just humouring Dash, she wouldn't have come. At least in the first half of the ep, you can see she does like Dashand, get along great with her. Being capable of being a good friend puts her ahead of Trixie, who just tried to humiliate everypony.

Waddle Dee

Cheeseman:
    I have noted all of these things. Yes, MLP is a sometimes hit-or-miss show(But you have to admit that Feeling Pinkie Keen was brilliant.), and yes, it probably only got a fan following because it wasn't terrible and/or from irony.
    But I wouldn't compare it to Potato Chips, because the thing about MLP that really pulls people in isn't the show itself, or even the memes and quotables taken directly from it.
    It's the fandom. The feeling of community, and of friendship, is not only what the brony clan is all about, it's also about what the show itself is really about. The fan fiction, the PMVs and, let me just add, consistently AMAZING and/or AWESOME fan music is what the show is really about.
    Yes, the show is great... when you're experiencing it simultaneously with thousands of people around the internet world. It's good when not, but it's great with the community.
    Now I'm not dissing the show; I love it. But I also recognize that... yeah, it's kinda simple, it's kinda 'kiddy', and it can definitely be, on occasion, how shall I put this... "frilly frou frou nonsense". It is not made for adults, and if you can get over that, it is a very good show.

Clicky Clicky!

For great street justice! bluesoul's Avatar
    In an icy cave in the middle of Antarctica.

TOPIC CHANGE GO!

Why is Applejack ignored so much in the episodes? So far she's only appeared more prominently in only 5 episodes. Her little sisters gotten more of the spotlight by now!

Clearly, this means Applejack is near perfect, as the episodes revolve around the problems of their respective protagonists.

A hero is simply one that makes the right choice when it seems to be the hardest ARC Trooper CX-7529's Avatar

Clearly, this means Applejack is near perfect, as the episodes revolve around the problems of their respective protagonists.
    This bears in some ways a good bit of truth. AJ is the most steady and self-reliant pony there is around. Her only really issues are that she can't accept being second best or ask for help when she needs it (This is displayed in her competions with Dash and the one episode when she tries to pick all the apples when Big Mac was hurt). These problems only pop up when provoked (Dash's cockiness often does the trick or an unforunate situation like with Big Mac). She is a very kind, honest, brave and supportive friend.

Anyways does anybody else wonder what Big Mac did with Twilight's toy?
    <- Halo: Out of Reach Join the epic adventure! Updated: 02/09/12- 10 Frontlines I'm taking a break from this for a while. Not finished, though.
    Hey! You! Yes, you! Visit my art thread! And leave a request! Please? And my fanfic.

And finally, my Ask Michael the Gallade Blog! Weekly updates in full tasty color :D

Spoiler: Meet the ARC 

Because that was not the gist of the episode, at all. If you really expect some form of disclosure that they obviously found to be of minimal objective, you're thinking too hard on the episode. Watch it again, and designate exactly where the book held more accountability for the episode's didacticism than Zecora. Also, nobody said that Spike was wrong. Twilight just had no belief in hexes or curses being to blame for their aqcuired oddities, and a book with "Supernatural" in the title just stimulated her dubiousness, even further. I'd really hate to have more than one underlying gist in an episode, but they show up.
    Again, someone asked for an example. I realize it wasn't the focus of the episode (if they forgot to give closure on the focus of the episode... that would be something), and I realize it isn't the strongest example, but hey, whatever.
    The point is the writing could definitely be much better, and, that being the case, MLP does not by any means have the super amazing writing so many fans refer to.

I'm fully aware not all fans think every aspect of the show is perfect.
    My original post is clearly addressing the claims of the part of the fanbase that DOES think the show is perfect, in order to point out that MLP:FiM is lacking in certain areas, so that I can ask "why then is it so popular?"

I don't ask that like "HOW COULD YOU NERDS ENJOY A SHOW FOR LITTLE GIRLS?" I've seen almost all of the episodes, and I enjoyed them. I understand it's a decent show.
    I'm just genuinely interested in how this massive fanbase came to be, because it certainly isn't due to MLP:FiM being the greatest cartoon ever made.

Even if I don't get a satisfactory answer, it's still fun to look for one. (at least for me)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraKnight View Post
    I've always said that the fanbase is half the reason why it's so successful (If I haven't, I probably should have.)
    (...)
    I think that you are right in parts, Cheese. The irony does come into it for some of the fanbase - I read a lot of the psychoanalysis reports for 'why we watch MLP' and most of them hint towards a group that watch it just so they can say they watch it. But the fandom is still surprisingly good...most of the time. *cough*PonyArchiveactinglike5yearolds*cough* With brilliant artwork, fanfiction, and music churning out every day that is the real strength of the fandom. I think it's saying something if all of my top 5 are Ponies who have had a combined on-screen total of about a minute.
    (...)
    If we want to solely talk about fandoms here, there are very simple explanations: The reason why ponies has a large internet fandom is that people would much rather talk about it anonymously than in person. Regular Show just isn't well known enough because it has a very limited airing zone, as mentioned above, and while you do see a heck of a lot of Adventure Time fans, they're usually scattered. Keep in mind the original bronies came from 4chan, the fanbase has always really be stationed on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawfulcopter View Post
    Cheeseman:
    I have noted all of these things. Yes, MLP is a sometimes hit-or-miss show(But you have to admit that Feeling Pinkie Keen was brilliant.), and yes, it probably only got a fan following because it wasn't terrible and/or from irony.
    But I wouldn't compare it to Potato Chips, because the thing about MLP that really pulls people in isn't the show itself, or even the memes and quotables taken directly from it.
    It's the fandom. The feeling of community, and of friendship, is not only what the brony clan is all about, it's also about what the show itself is really about. The fan fiction, the PMVs and, let me just add, consistently AMAZING and/or AWESOME fan music is what the show is really about.
    Yes, the show is great... when you're experiencing it simultaneously with thousands of people around the internet world. It's good when not, but it's great with the community.
    Now I'm not dissing the show; I love it. But I also recognize that... yeah, it's kinda simple, it's kinda 'kiddy', and it can definitely be, on occasion, how shall I put this... "frilly frou frou nonsense". It is not made for adults, and if you can get over that, it is a very good show.
    See, I very much enjoy this sort of thing.

Ignoring the fanbase is just as easy as joining it, really; it is highly reliant on your equinimity. I do not see how it's "impossible."
    Let me explain what I mean by "ignore".
    I do not mean intentionally refraining from visibly reacting to, or acknowledging the fanbase.
    I mean that it is impossible to not see bronies everywhere if you use the internet a lot. You cannot not notice them.

And I gave a reply prior, which you acknowledged.

As someone (I believe it was Aura) stated earlier, the internet is quite practically the bronies' matrix. You really do not see many fans offline being as ostentatious with their appeal as they are online. You're right, though, it is definitely impossible to ignore online.

Any other questions, mate? I'll be glad to provide a poignant explanation or answer.

Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles. Forum Veteran AuraKnight's Avatar

I take back my comment on Regular Show - just checked and apparently it's airing down here now. ALL I NEED IS PAY TV NOW DAMMIT

That being said Cheeseman, it came from 4chan. That is the closest to the best answer you're ever going to get, I'd think. Though I do agree with you that it is fun to debate these kinds of things, especially when you've got your facts straight, have genuine questions to ask, and know what you're on about.

Don't think there's any other Australian Bronies aside from me on here now, but in case there are some, Madman have filed a classification for Volume 1. considering Madman's habit to:

a) Be awesome, and
    b) Give everything a box set eventually, it seems possible that we'll eventually get some kind of a box set. As it is, this is just a volume 1 - no idea what the episodes are, but it's most likely just one of the US ones. COULD BE the first five episodes, but I'm presuming it's just a localisation.
    Last edited by AuraKnight; December 22nd, 2011 at 02:45 PM.
    Home with the milk in the morning / Singing the same old song
    ---
    ---
    ---
    It really does not matter what you are called, or where your work is placed, as long as it brings some kind of joy to some person some place.
    - Charles M. Schultz -

Wheelie Rider

Nah. Twilight appeared perfect before Lesson Zero, if a bit socially awkward. Then the episode reveals she has obsessive compulsive disorder and is likely to snap if her routine is broken. Pinkie just looked a bit random, then Party of One came about and we saw she has some serious dependency issues and is prone to mistrust and paranoia. You ever hear the phrase, about how everyones normal til you get to know them? Applejack only looks normal cause she hasn't had an episode.

Thread Information