View Poll Results: Who's your favorite pony?

Voters
10085. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twilight Sparkle

8 0.08%
  • Applejack

3 0.03%
  • Rainbow Dash

12 0.12%
  • Rarity

5 0.05%
  • Pinkamena Diane "Pinkie" Pie

11 0.11%
  • Fluttershy

0 0%
  • Princess Celestia

10,001 99.17%
  • Princess Luna

2 0.02%
  • Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo

8 0.08%
  • Apple Bloom

1 0.01%
  • Sweetie Belle

2 0.02%
  • Scootaloo

0 0%
  • Zecora

1 0.01%
  • Big Macintosh

1 0.01%
  • Granny Smith

0 0%
  • Cheerilee

0 0%
  • The Mayor

0 0%
  • "The Great and Powerful" Trixie

2 0.02%
  • Lyra/Heartstrings

1 0.01%
  • Doctor Whooves

3 0.03%
  • Carrot Top/Godlen Harvest

0 0%
  • Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon3

4 0.04%
  • Octavia

8 0.08%
  • Spike :P

7 0.07%
  • Other

5 0.05%
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (part the second)

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (part the second)

SEASON 3 NEWS!!!!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/0...song-from.html

Stay tuned NEXT MONTH
    YES!

Twilight singing!
    Joy!

SPIKE singing along with Twilight!
    OMG, wow!

Trixie might return for season 3.
    Alright, fanservice! Not that I care for Trixie that much, but I still think it's cool for her to "return".

Derpy will return, but will remain in the background.
    Eh, compromise...

More crazy ponies.
    This show sure does like to have ponies go nuts. I'm kind of "eh" about it, myself, and I know there are DEFINITELY people here who hate those kinds of episodes.

Cathy Weseluck doing her own Octavia impression.
    I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to hear that!

Possible Octavia/Rarity duet
    Are you serious? I mean, it didn't sound like it was confirmed, but to have her not only SPEAK, but set up a duet with Rarity? God DAMN that would be the best episode ev-

Fluttershy turns into a dragon
    ...*dies from excitement, happiness, and overexcessive amazement*

((I love dragons so freaking much, so to see Fluttershy in a dragon form, AND with her cute little voice coming out of it, it's beyond any kind of joy or dreams I can properly express.)

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Last edited by TheMightyBox; July 13th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

I whip my mane back and forth (again) Dinosaurshotgun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyBox View Post
    "and pretty much all things timey-wimey."

I see what they did there.

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Okay, this isn't as bad as the original iteration of the thread but I'm just popping in to remind you guys that the rules exist and apply here. I can forgive some of the spammier recent posts considering the poll prank that Rebel presumably did. However, there's still been a handful of spammy posts and we don't want this thread getting out of control like V1 did. Again, it hasn't been that bad in here but I have been alerted to some slightly less favorable trends here, and I don't want any unnecessary strife so I'm giving the warning now while it's relatively calm and controlled. The mods don't have it out for you and want you to discuss everything, and knowing that another season's on the way... it'll be best for all parties involved if we don't have a repeat of the original MLP thread becoming a gigantic spamdump.
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

so did you guys here some Bronies are starting a campaign to name an island Equestrai and build a model of Celestia there?

http://www.indiegogo.com/Equestria <--- Link to the place I heard it from.

So.. what are your guys thoughts on this?
    Spoiler: Gpx an other stuff maybe 

^^ OMG JSG IS AWESOME!!!

Spoiler: An average L4D game... 

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com...ighlight=Aisle my Sprite Shop.pretty good.check em out.

Hakuna Matata~

Okay, if my post was spammy, sorry about that. I was just posting my reactions to the various bits of news that have popped up... Speaking of news, has everyone seen the new songs revealed at Comic Con?

First song, Twilight sings about possibly failing... something:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LQk-DaZSzU

Is that Tara Strong singing? It sounds more like her than Rebecca Shoichet... Maybe I'm imagining things... Also, Spike singing. When I first saw this song, recorded from the audience at Comic Con, everyone cheered when Spike started singing, so much so that I couldn't hear WHAT he was singing. They also laughed at the professor pony. Either way, it's neat! Looks like they paid attention to fans wanting to hear Spike sing. Honestly, his singing voice sounds okay. Not technically good, but gets the job done.

Second song, Twilight and friends prepare a Crystal Fair for Princess Cadence:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkJ3_nVq8s

Apparently, the "Crystal Empire" was mentioned on the box the Cadence toy came in. This might have something to do with that. It's kind of like how they made an episode about Rainbow Dash getting a pet tortoise, to coincide with the toy. I don't think that's a BAD thing. In fact I'm SHOCKED that so many people reacted negatively to this. Where's the faith in these fans? Seriously, this show is awesome, the writers know what they're doing, I THINK we can trust them to come up with new ideas, or at least making lemonade out of the lemons Hasbro gives them. Either way, I hope Shining Armor also appears in that episode, I like him. Also, Rainbow Dash and Applejack have awesome singing voices! Fluttershy was cute leading those ewes, too. :3

Back for more. Not much, though. Dieza Rattman™'s Avatar
    ////NEW SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.\\\\

Know my power ... in art. SonicStar23750's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DededeMan202 View Post
    First song, Twilight sings about possibly failing... something:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LQk-DaZSzU

Is that Tara Strong singing? It sounds more like her than Rebecca Shoichet... Maybe I'm imagining things... Also, Spike singing. When I first saw this song, recorded from the audience at Comic Con, everyone cheered when Spike started singing, so much so that I couldn't hear WHAT he was singing. They also laughed at the professor pony. Either way, it's neat! Looks like they paid attention to fans wanting to hear Spike sing. Honestly, his singing voice sounds okay. Not technically good, but gets the job done.
    Well, for the first song, it should be Rebecca Shoichet singing since Tara Strong did only the talking in that scene. I guess that means Rebecca Shoichet is improving on matching the voice of Twilight Sparkle. Voice actors and actresses have many chances to get better in their line of work. If I'm permitted to digress for an example outside of this series, Cindy Robinson and Keith Silverstein did a much better job voicing Amy and Vector, respectively, in Sonic Generations than in Sonic Free Riders, which were a year apart.

Back to the MLP:FIM series, Jayson Thiessen FTW in voicing that science pony! /)^3^(\

Second song, Twilight and friends prepare a Crystal Fair for Princess Cadence:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkJ3_nVq8s

Apparently, the "Crystal Empire" was mentioned on the box the Cadence toy came in. This might have something to do with that. It's kind of like how they made an episode about Rainbow Dash getting a pet tortoise, to coincide with the toy. I don't think that's a BAD thing. In fact I'm SHOCKED that so many people reacted negatively to this. Where's the faith in these fans? Seriously, this show is awesome, the writers know what they're doing, I THINK we can trust them to come up with new ideas, or at least making lemonade out of the lemons Hasbro gives them. Either way, I hope Shining Armor also appears in that episode, I like him. Also, Rainbow Dash and Applejack have awesome singing voices! Fluttershy was cute leading those ewes, too. :3
    Don't hold me by this, but I'm guessing (and this is a total shot in the dark) that the negativity is because a lot of fanfic fuel is officially gone now that the Crystal Empire is an official location. The Crystal Empire was only seen as another toyline series for the past couple of months, leaving a lot of fan speculation open. Then this comes right out of ComicCon, proving it's official (despite having little to zero knowledge about a handful of things) and restricting the fanon Equestria to a degree. As I said, though, don't hold me by this.
    Last edited by SonicStar23750; July 15th, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

artwork courtesy of Cyphir for the Cocoon Academy audio project

Quote Originally Posted by SonicStar23750 View Post

Back to the MLP:FIM series, Jayson Thiessen FTW in voicing that science pony! /)^3^(\
    Oh wow, I totally didn't know that, that's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by SonicStar23750 View Post
    Don't hold me by this, but I'm guessing (and this is a total shot in the dark) that the negativity is because a lot of fanfic fuel is officially gone now that the Crystal Empire is an official location. The Crystal Empire was only seen as another toyline series for the past couple of months, leaving a lot of fan speculation open. Then this comes right out of ComicCon, proving it's official (despite having little to zero knowledge about a handful of things) and restricting the fanon Equestria to a degree. As I said, though, don't hold me by this.
    That WOULD make sense...
    After all, I remember people getting pissed off about Pipsqueak and Princess Luna in Luna Eclipsed, mostly because they assumed the worst about Pip and they didn't want a Luna who didn't match THEIR version of Luna, which was basically Fluttershy 2.0. It also sucks that people compare her to the "old" Luna, as if Luna actually had a personality beforehand, as if you can completely judge who and what a character is just for uttering two freaking lines... Fans are a BIT TOO dedicated to the stuff THEY make up then about the actual show they're supposed to be fans of. :/

I... I just finished reading My Little Dashie.

... I have no words to describe it's raw emotional power.

I need to read some cheerier fanfics before Cupcakes.
    Reccomendations, anyone?
    Last edited by That Guy in the Trash; July 17th, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
    I am so mad right now I'm gonna bob my head up and down.

Spoiler: Noteworthy quotes (some make sense in context '-') 

hey sinnerman where you gonna run to Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Quote Originally Posted by Some Sexy Mother&&&&er named Erue
    All righty, so I was introduced to the best-made fanfic site that I've seen in a while a bit back: FimFiction.net. Thanks to its handy 'Download Chapter' option, I had time to review some fanfics. Time to rec a few.

Name: Rorschach in Equestria
    Description: Yes, you're reading that one right. Following Dr. Manhattan sending Rorschach to Equestria (...apparently),
    rather than killing him
    at the end of Watchmen, this fanfic puts a very realistic view of Rorschach in Equestria out, and also shows him slowly mending, but not in a really sucky way. The focus of the story is primarily slice-of-life with action interposed here and there, basically showing Rorschach and how he reacts to Equestria in general. Fun stuff, actually, and I have to admit, some of the stuff in this fic is even adorable. But don't worry, anti-hero type IV Rorschach is still around, as well as his badassery, so he's not turning into a total Ghandi here. Oh, and the author has confirmed that Rory will never be ponified, so there's a bullet dodged.
    Warnings: References to the grimdark childhood of Rorschach abound, as well as some pretty visceral violence as well (it's Rorschach.)
    Comments: This story could have gone to hell easily, but it didn't. Awww yeah.

Name: On a Cross and Arrow, and its sequel On a Whisper Of Wind
    Description: Twilight accidentally sends the Mane 6 to an alternate reality - where everypony is the opposite gender. The fic follows the Mane 6's interaction with their coltselves, and their quest to go home. Hilarious stuff, and adorable, even.
    Warnings: Selfcest ahoy! If that squicks you, get out.
    Comments: One of the first fics I read, and still remains one of the few fics that I've read twice in quick succession. Honestly feels like a real episode.

Name: The Dresden Fillies: Strange Friends and its sequel, False Masks
    Description: Yes, Dresden/Ponies crossover. Really. Dresden exits the Nevernever the wrong way, and gets into Equestria. Once he's there, he has to deal with an evil worthy of his own books.
    Warnings: Occasionally grimdark, and second story features ponification - but justified ponification, dammit!
    Comments: I really, really enjoy this series. Harry is really in-character, and the writing style is just easy to get into.

Name: Near Death Experience
    Description: An earth pony's romance with the Grim Reaper. No, really. Focuses on the obvious problems inherent in a romance with the Reaper Man. Erm, Stallion.
    Warnings: Can get pretty gory at times.
    Comments: Finally, a 'bad boy' supernatural romance that A) has the girl cuss the guy out when he screws up and B) really focuses on the many problems in such a relationship, and how they might be overcome. Really fun read, and I'm enjoying it.

Name: Equestria: Total War
    Description: Equestria is forced into a bloody war with the Gryphon Kingdoms, and the Mane 6 (plus Derpy) are thrust into the middle of it. Basically Break the Cutie incarnate. Focuses on the psychological and moral problems that come from wartime. Follows three main independent stories: the Mane 6 and how they handle the war (and slowly break), Derpy Hooves and how she becomes a military leader (a very not-nice military leader) and Screwball.

Screwball will give you nightmares.
    Warnings: Hella grimdark. Not as bad as, say, Cupcakes or the Rainbow Factory, but seriously grimdark.
    Comments: One of my all-time favorite 'war is hell' stories, and pretty much one of my favorite fanfics of all time.

Name: Ponies Make War (Have you noticed a theme in my recs yet?)
    Description: Pony Ball Z meets high fantasy in this fic, featuring a Mind-control-Evil!Twilight, a badass Rarity, and general all-around awesome stuff happening, like Applejack becoming a juggernaut who treats buildings like paper.
    Warnings: Somewhat dark, but not grim.
    Comments: This fanfic. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Name: Of Storm Gears and Wings
    Description: Dieselpunk ponies. Has been described by the author as 'Star Wars meets Code Geass'.
    Warnings: None yet
    Comments: I'm a little iffy on this at times, but I'm rather enjoying it, so why not rec it?

Name: At Home on the Range
    Description: Dash/Mac ship. Dash is coerced into helping Big Mac with the cattle drive. A ship ensues.
    Warnings: N/A, unless you count Mac/Dash as one.
    Comments: Not a huge fan of this ship, but holy hell can we please get more shipping fics like this? Rather than just doing 'why do I feel these strange feelings when I see X', it actually goes into a well-made romance that makes sense. No, really.

Name: Sparkle's Law
    Description: Twilight is organizing the Summer Sun Celebration, and things go wrong. For one thing, there is apparently no coffee in all of Ponyville, and for another, Fluttershy's missing. While Dash tries to fill in for her, Pinkie gets a duster and a fedora, as well as the voice of a chain-smoking stallion, and tries to find her. All of this is happening while the Carrots and the Apples do their utmost to wage war upon one another.
    Warnings: None
    Comments: An excellent comedic fic that's completed. It's a one-shot, but a long one.

Name: Whip and Wing
    Description: A Daring Do and Indiana Jones crossover. You knew that it was only a matter of time. Daring and Indiana are sent to each other's universe by a pair of artifacts, and must do their best to keep those artifacts out of the baddies' hands while trying to get home.
    Warnings: No MlP: FiM characters will be appearing aside from Daring and perhaps Celestia, as Daring Do takes place in Equestria's past, just as Indiana takes place in ours.
    Comments: Features a Daring Do that isn't a total Indyclone. At all. I love it.

If you like what you see here, you can check out my FimFiction Profile to see what else I'm reading.
    Check Equestria Daily's Story Archive for more.
    tumblr | YouTube | Steam | Grooveshark | MyAnimeList

He were not hanged. He would not answer aye or nay to his indictment; for if he denied the charge they'd hang him surely, and auction out his property. So he stand mute, and died Christian under the law. And so his sons will have his farm. It is the law, for he could not be con-demned a wizard without he answer the indictment, aye or nay... Great stones they lay upon his chest until he plead aye or nay. They say he give them but two words. "More weight," he says. And died.

A geology student on an adventure! OrangeOctopi's Avatar

Well, I've finally gotten around to watching the entire series. Fun show, very fun. I can see why the internet exploded. While it's not my favorite show EVAR, I'm definitely looking forward to season three.

A few things about the series that I really liked:

The character designs: Everything, even the baddies, are incredibly cute, and as a twenty year-old woman I love cute almost as much as I love epic.
    The character interactions: One of the main things that can make or break a show for me is the characters. Do they work well together, do I care about them? MLP:FiM has great characters. Yes, some people have argued that they're common character cliches, but there are tons of good characters who are technically cliches (Doc Brown from BttF is a friendly mad genius, a very common trope, but Christopher Llyod's performance makes him SUCH a lovable character) and 'unique' characters who aren't interesting at all. What makes these characters good is how they play off each other, and how they progress. Over the course of the show they go from kind of being friends after an adventure they had together to being an actually close-knit group.
    The mythos: I love it when a tv show, book, movie, or whatever, builds up its own universe, and this one is fascinating. The magic and the different species that inhabit Equestria all come together to make this world, and we learn more about it from episode to episode. I love trying to predict how their world works, and I'm expecting plenty of my theories to be disproved, but that's part of the fun!

Well, that's really all I have to say about the show right now. I wouldn't consider myself a 'Bronie' or whatever older female fans go by, just because I'm not too interested in all the fan-works surrounding the show other than the occasional Daily Deviation, but I do enjoy it.
    Hey everybody it's not Chuggaaconroy!

Quote of the now-> Tony Stark: That man is actually playing Galga. He thought we wouldn't notice, but we did. -The Avengers

Games I love: Poke'mon Crystal, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, BanjoKazooie, Kirby's Dreamland 2, Harvest Moon 64, Paper Mario... and the list goes on.
    All Super Smash Bros. games are kind of a given.

I'm a Mormon, I'm a Christian. Mormons are Christians. Please get your facts straight.

And FYI, I'm a girl. Just so ya know.

My deviantART
    My FanFiction
    Blog of Adventure

Saving Nippon, one Guardian Sapling at a time. ~Starlight13~'s Avatar

Even if I am a pegasis(ter) I seem to watch more of the fan videos than the actual show. And I find it's sad to se the Pony.mov series is going to end after SWAG.mov
    If you haven't already, the first one is Apple.mov.
    WARNING: The whole series is extremely NSFW NSFW NSFW.
    ...you have been warned...
    Me when I rage (pretend that the stick figure is playing MC/TF2):
    Me:
    Placeholder sig until I make a better one.

MLP:FiM posters have arrived!

From what I've heard, they're only available at Wal-mart, at the moment...

Spoiler: All 4 posters 

And get this, one of them is A FREAKING MAP OF EQUESTRIA!!!

Spoiler: Map of Equestria 
    Last edited by DededeMan202; August 3rd, 2012 at 11:55 PM.

You hear that? That's the sound of headcanons being smashed wiiiiide open.

But hey yeah these actually look really nice and I think I should go and get one seeing as how I've got a Wal-Mart just two minutes from me anyways.

He were not hanged. He would not answer aye or nay to his indictment; for if he denied the charge they'd hang him surely, and auction out his property. So he stand mute, and died Christian under the law. And so his sons will have his farm. It is the law, for he could not be con-demned a wizard without he answer the indictment, aye or nay... Great stones they lay upon his chest until he plead aye or nay. They say he give them but two words. "More weight," he says. And died.

You know I might just go to my local Wal-Mart and try to find these. I REALLY want the one with all the antagonists on it (even if I don't consider Trixie, Iron Will or the Flim-Flam Brothers villains.)
    Spoiler: Gpx an other stuff maybe 

^^ OMG JSG IS AWESOME!!!

Spoiler: An average L4D game... 

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com...ighlight=Aisle my Sprite Shop.pretty good.check em out.

Hakuna Matata~

Quote Originally Posted by Chain Chomp View Post
    You know I might just go to my local Wal-Mart and try to find these. I REALLY want the one with all the antagonists on it (even if I don't consider Trixie, Iron Will or the Flim-Flam Brothers villains.)
    Trixie, Flim, and Flam are villains, or at the very least, "antagonists" of their respective episodes. Iron Will, while his techniques may make you a pushy jerk, he's actually a pretty reasonable guy.

I know this may be a little late, but...

Octavia getting a voice, with a potential duet in Season 3.

I might just be able to die happy after all.

Quote Originally Posted by SBSam View Post
    I know this may be a little late, but...

Octavia getting a voice, with a potential duet in Season 3.

I might just be able to die happy after all.
    I saw the Comic-Con panel with Tabitha St. Germain doing her Octavia. From what it sounded like, it seemed like she didn't even know who Octavia was until that point. It also sounded like she expressed interesting in doing a duet with Rarity, not that it's actually happening.

Edit: Hey look, guys, a new princess! Introducing Princess Skyla!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/0...ess-skyla.html

Who could she be? She DOES look like she could be Cadence's daughter... She also looks like a cross between Sweetie Belle and Diamond Tiara... In any case... Boy what an ugly doll to introduce her with...

A sudden thought occurs... Perhaps Hasbro noticed how much fans loved Princess Luna instead of Celestia, so they thought (with typical producer logic) that fans must really like princesses, so they keep introducing new ones! ...Groundless, probably, but still, just a thought.
    Last edited by DededeMan202; August 7th, 2012 at 07:09 PM.

NEWS FLASH: Possible season 3 pictures?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/0...-for.html#more

Spoiler: A map 

Spoiler: Something... doesn't seem right 

Spoiler: Rarity wouldn't stand for this! 

Spoiler: Is this part of the Zap Apple process? 

Spoiler: The return of a certain somepony... 

My thoughts:

The Crystal Fair's looking good... I DEFINITELY want to know what's up with Carousel Boutique being abandoned and Sweet Apple Acres dying out...

Wait... The necklace Trixie is wearing... Doesn't it remind you of that evil-looking pony head revealed a while back? I knew she was evil.
    Last edited by DededeMan202; August 11th, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

A geology student on an adventure! OrangeOctopi's Avatar

Who could she be? She DOES look like she could be Cadence's daughter...
    If so, then that was fast. She only just got married. How long is a pony's gestation period? I'm gonna go look that up later.
    Hey everybody it's not Chuggaaconroy!

Quote of the now-> Tony Stark: That man is actually playing Galga. He thought we wouldn't notice, but we did. -The Avengers

Games I love: Poke'mon Crystal, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, BanjoKazooie, Kirby's Dreamland 2, Harvest Moon 64, Paper Mario... and the list goes on.
    All Super Smash Bros. games are kind of a given.

I'm a Mormon, I'm a Christian. Mormons are Christians. Please get your facts straight.

And FYI, I'm a girl. Just so ya know.

My deviantART
    My FanFiction
    Blog of Adventure

That, or we should rename the finale 'A Canterlot Shotgun Wedding'.

I just might pass this way again Snickerway's Avatar
    Why is this listed on all our posts again?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeOctopi View Post
    If so, then that was fast. She only just got married. How long is a pony's gestation period? I'm gonna go look that up later.
    Time skip? Considering the state of
    Carousel Boutique and Sweet Apple Acres
    it's entirely possible.

Also, what's up with
    Trixie
    's irises? You can't even make out
    her
    eye color in some of those pictures.
    ~There is a love in me raging, Alegria~
    ~A joyous, magical feeling~

So long, and thanks for all the fish Deucey Dee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeOctopi View Post
    Well, that's really all I have to say about the show right now. I wouldn't consider myself a 'Bronie' or whatever older female fans go by, just because I'm not too interested in all the fan-works surrounding the show other than the occasional Daily Deviation, but I do enjoy it.
    Now, you see, what some people have obscured about the fandom is that you don't have to be into the fanstuff to consider yourself a brony (or "pegasis"). Personally, I haven't read many fanfics, and I don't follow up with "fanon" (I think it to be outrageous), but I still consider myself a brony because I really like the show. If you still don't consider yourself a brony/pegasis, then that's okay, but I just wanted to clarify that, though many forget, it is not about the fanbase itself.

ION: Does anyone know if the poll is ever going to be fixed? It was funny and charitable at first, but now it's just making Celestia look bad... and bronies... and BitFers... and anyone else to whom it is relevant.
    Last edited by Deucey Dee; August 20th, 2012 at 05:37 PM.

This is now my favorite scene and image from Archer.

I'd actually say that the distinction between 'MLP: FiM fan' and 'brony' is the fanbase. For example: we don't call everyone who likes Star Trek a 'Trekkie'. We call them Trekkies when they're dressing up as Data and Worf and going to cons. I'd say that the same thing applies to bronies. If you just like the show, then you're a fan. If you're involved in the fandom, then you're a brony. And neither of these titles are inherently better or worse than the other.

Also the poll really isn't a big deal. Like, at all.

Thread Information