Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Zelda: A World Without A Hero

Re: Legend of Zelda: A World Without A Hero

((I was given permission to post again, so do not assume otherwise.)) ((EDIT: Damn you Meta! :P)) ((EDIT #2: Damn you guys are picky.)) ((EDIT #3 I just wanna continue .))

Sprout was exploring around the Gerudo outpost when he finally came across a large building mad of stone, when he entered he tried to go one way then another, he seemed to be running around in a little maze of some sort and he couldn't see a thing nor did he know where the others were located. While walking he fell down and hit something hard and metallic, curious he opened it up and found a lantern (YOU GOT THE THING!!!! The Lantern can be used to bring light into dark places and to light torches, be careful of your oil, if you run out it's lights out.) and held it above his head before continuing on through the dungeon, he finally came to a room with a door on each side, with a map at the corner of the room, right when he went to grab it, the door got barred shut behind him, he quickly put away the map and pulled out his deku stick sword, ready for battle.
    Last edited by DarthTalon5; May 25th, 2012 at 07:57 PM.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

((I'll be honest, not sure where this fits in with Hekrion and Dalekius' conversation, so I'll do a bit of guesstimation.))
    Rokal became rather peeved at his higher up for stopping him, he however, could not show disrespect towards him, less he become a new target of suspicion.
    "Ah, Sir Dalekius,"
    he paused as the Sheikah he was supposed to be tracking approached the two of them, spoke to Dalekius for a short bit before dashing off.
    "I have heard little of anything, Sheikahs are not the easiest beings to track, other than the fact that he has the tendency to sacrifice teammates for his own safety. However, if you wish me to continue following him, I'm going to need you to jail me with the others."
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

Because I love you you crazy &&&&& Forum Veteran BrandonSP's Avatar

"Jail you with the others? Alright then, that would be perfect actually. You would be able to follow your target and perhaps learn about what these prisoners had planned before we "disbanded" their group. Just stay here while I get a guard to formally arrest you." After saying this, Dalekius walked up to the nearest guard and brought him over to arrest Rokal. As the guard was busy handcuffing Rokal, Dalekius whispered in his ear, "I have a feeling some of the prisoners might attempt to break free from their cells eventually. Whenever this does happen, expect me to be the first to arrive here to get whatever information you collected."
    Spoiler: Codes, Steam, and Internetometer 

Spoiler: Dude 

Patrolling the fields of Hyrule seemed pointless when it was a routine. There were couple times when the thoughts of leaving the Practice Guard of Hyrule crept in Reed’s mind. There were no threats, no action, it was repetitive and got old after a few months of signing up. Reed’s passion to be in the Royal Guard was slipping with his limited to none official experience. They were patrolling on the outskirts of Kakoriko Village, and a perfect opportunity appeared to escape this dreadful life for a free and defining chance to live for himself. He left when no one was looking.

Freedom didn’t seem to feel what he though it would feel like. He enjoyed liberty, but he was used to follow orders. He went to a shop to see what assets he could get. Like a bow. He went thought eh door and approached the manager. “Sir, how much for a fine, Hylian bow with some arrows?”
    A Moment of Change

Hekrion, standing in the same place, had heard what Dalekius had said, but he remained silent on the matter. He had his own captives to have a discussion with. He chuckled to himself, as he now would be fully able to talk with Rais, and set his grand plan into motion.

After Rokal was being carried off to the prison, Hekrion again approached Dalekius. "Well, General, it seems the victory is ours," he said in an obsequious voice, "So what say you we have a little celebration tonight? A feast? A little wine, perhaps?" Hekrion had plans though, as he had no intention to actually celebrate, he was curious of what Dalekius was actually planning, and was intent on getting some information out of a drunken Dalekius.

But before the feast, he had to go see Rais.

[so the shop idea is fine. K then.]
    Quince then looks up from his seat behind the counter in the shop. "Well, it depends on what type of bow and the wood. Though We- er... I guess I since it's just me now- do sell arrows by the bundle." He then walks over to Reed and saw Reed was a bit taller, maybe by 3 inches. "Also what might be your name? I haven't seen you around."

---------------------

Lauron then starts running up the mountain, hoping to catch up with Reisa. "Wait! I want some adventure, too! I need to see the top of the mountain! Is there a way I can get there?" He eventually finds a rock to sit on and takes a rest to catch his breath after running for so long. 'Man do I hope she heard me... I need to get to the bottom of this.'
    I'm back, baby.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Suddenly in the dirty, dingy room, the door on the other side of the room opened rather violently. In came the guard who was leading Rokal forward. He swiftly opened the cell door along with Rokal's handcuffs, and shoved Rokal in (as he had asked the guard to be a bit rough on him as part of the act) before locking up the cell again and exiting the door on the other side.
    Rokal got up to his feet, somewhat shakily, before giving a pleasant, "Evening everyone." before walking to lounge against a wall near Rais.
    "And how are you today, friend?" he asked, rather oblivious to the Sheikah's feelings (or perhaps just disregarding, one or the other).
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

Although Dalekius was startled by Hekrion's sudden appearance, he quickly composed himself and pondered what Hekrion had said.

"A celebration? After the leaders of the rebellion escaped? That really isn't much of a victory. Surely you saw the lot of those Shiekah elders teleporting from the fight right as they knew that the fight would end with us winning. No, I won't rest until we find the lot of them and have them executed. Surely we at least owe that much to Lord Ganondorf considering we were so close to crushing this entire rebellion. So if you will excuse me, I have other matters to attend to."

Walking off towards what was the battlefield, Dalekius began to search for his demon friend who he had managed to lose sight of ever since the battle began and he possessed that soldier.

"Ah... A shame, then," said Hekrion, and began to follow after Dalekius to continue to sway Dalekius, "But we have the numbers, even if they outskill most of our base troops, they don't outskill us generals. I was able to take on three of their councilors, and I managed to take one down." He spoke in a light tone that hid his hidden goals of espionage on his fellow general.

He paused for a moment, then said, as though admitting defeat, "Very well, but if you wish to hold a feast, I most certainly wouldn't blame you." He turned and began to walk to the fortress' entrance. He planned to head straight to Rais and have a conversation.

"My name is Reed Highlander, I am -- was in the Hylian Army, and as for not seeing me, I was on patrol in uniform with other men around the large fields of Hyrule," He met the owner's eyes and continues. "As for a bow, do you have any made in the Lost Woods? I heard that the bows made from that material seem to be the best. Actually, even if you don't have that bow, I'm willing to get another type." He stuck his hands in his pocket. His hand got stuck with sweat and he became agitated mentally, but showed no emotional difference. He finally took out fifty-five rupees. "What is your name sir? I used to live here as a kid, but I haven't been here for a long time, so I'm not sure if I've seen you either."
    A Moment of Change

RAINBOW CROWNED FLOWER Deucey_Dee_Brawl's Avatar

[I hate to have to say this, especially at a time like this, but, with school coming to a close, I have much work to do, thus I will not likely be attending to the RP or any of my forum games for a period of time. At the latest, I'll come back once school lets out.]

What Would Bayonetta Do? Forum Veteran Elfice's Avatar
    don't you DARE take the name of Texas in vain

Rais looked up at the Zora. "I fear that my master may have been killed. I don't know what remains of my people, and that scumbag traitor lives. I've been stripped of my weapons, and to be frank, I have no damn clue as to what I'm going to do now. We're stuck here. But other than that, I'm doing wonderfully" he said, ending his statement with a sneer. Rais stood up and headed over to the bars of the cell. The prison was dark, but he was well accustomed to seeing in low, or no, light. "If I just had my tools, I could pick these locks...wait a minute!"

He strode back to the center of the cell. "Listen, everybody, I think I know how we can escape. I'm going to turn invisible, and the rest of you will alert the guards, saying that I've escaped. No doubt they'll come into the cell to search, so when they do, we'll overpower them since we outnumber them, and since we've been captured instead of executed, I don't think that they'll kill us. Then, we'll get our weapons and regroup somewhere far away from here. Sound like a plan?" he asked, meeting the eyes of his fellow prisoners.
    shoutout to moose for the amazing avatar feat. my dog carter

hey look a tumblr

Walking down the stairs to the cell containing the heroes, Hekrion had caught the last part of Rais' plan. He smirked to himself, it was a simple plan, with too many holes in it. Stepping into the room, opening the door leading outside loudly so the prisoners would hear it without problem. "Hello, everyone. I trust you are enjoying your accommodations?" he asked in a sarcastic voice, not hinting that he had heard the plan. He would bring it up in his private conversation with Rais.

"But," he continued, "That's not why I am here." He turned to face Rais, "We have so much to discuss amongst each other, and I do insist we do so in private." He motioned for the guards, and ordered, "Cuff his arms and legs, those are his deadliest tools."

Rais scowled but willingly allowed the guards to restrain him. "I don't see why you can't discuss whatever you need to here in front of the others, but by the same token, I understand your desire for secrecy." He contemplated trying to escape between the cell and wherever the traitor was taking him, but knew that doing so would be impossible and tantamount to suicide. Perhaps he would learn the fate of his master and the others, or perhaps he just wanted to gloat about the successful raid on the village, a village that had stood strong for ages.

"Shall we go?" he answered, with as much venom as the traitor's first comment to the prisoners.

hey look a tumblr

[Alright, folks, I'm back! And with school out, I'm about ready to get this thing moving!]

"Yes, let's. There is much to discuss," said Hekrion in a sly voice, his mask hiding a twisted and cruel smile. He turned and began to walk towards an interrogation room, the guards dragging Rais behind him.

"Set him on the chair and leave, it'll make him more likely to speak," Hekrion said, motioning the guards to the door with a casual flick of the wrist and placing his arm around one and forcing her to the door gently. Once they were gone, he turned back to the captive Rais. "Now then, I'm sure you have your questions, as do I. So, let's alternate back and forth

Rais stared at Hekrion, bemused. "You know, if I'm here to be interrogated, shouldn't YOU start with the questions? After all, you're the captor."

He shifted slightly in his seat to get more comfortable. "Though, I suppose I'll open it up regardless. Why have you betrayed your people like this? Though we've sworn to kill each other, we share a connection that no two mortal enemies share. We're a dying breed. What made you stray from our sworn path of loyalty to the Royal Family, even after their dispersion?"

hey look a tumblr

{DarthTalon5}

For a brief moment, nothing happened, then a Gerudo guard dropped down from above, landing in front of Sprout.

"How did you get in here, you little shrub?" she questioned furiously, "How did you get out of your cell? Well, no matter. Now that we're here, I suppose I'll have to execute you on the spot for attempted escape!" And with that, she menacingly clashed her two swords together and held them in front of her, then charged at Sprout.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    {Ario}

Reisa, who wasn't too far ahead, stopped and turned when she heard Lauron calling her. Spotting him, she hurried over, looking the least bit confused. "Do you need something from me?" she kindly asked, "Or do you have business to attend to with the Rito, or perhaps the Gorons?"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    {BrandonSP}

Dalekius felt a casual tap on his shoulder. Behind him was a Lizalfos who was clearly possessed by Gyoharan, as he had that strange effect to his appearance. "Now to pick up where we left off," it teased, "I believe you were taking me to your master?"
    {Nix}

"Oh, nothing," the Lizalfos answered, "Jussst that you look familiar. You mussst be sssomewhat high in the ranksss of the Dark Lord's army. That'sss probably how I know you; I mussst have ssseen you around. You ssstand out, sssomehow. Well, it'sss nothing important, ssso I'll be on my way." The Lizalfos then walked off in the direction of the Fortress.
    {Raptor}

With the sun now a good ways up in the sky, the Moblins stirred and awoke one by one. They stretched, adjusted their armor, and took up their weapons.

"Good day for a raid," one of them commented idly, to noone in particular.

The chief, after putting on his helmet, turned to Juragon and stated, "We are ready now. Shall we begin?"

[You don't have nothing to do, Quest Heroes! Remember that character interaction is very important, especially at a time like this.]
    [BOING! BOING! The current time is 7:35 AM!]

Super Smash Bros Wii-U/3DS!!! SuperMii3D's Avatar
    Well, if Im typing this, then Im in front of my computer.....

Wait, can I still join this? (I barely joined BitForums today)
    Hi! BIG Super Smash Bros Brawl and MK7 fan! VM me for fcs! 3DS name: SuperMii3D COOKIES!

Quote Originally Posted by SmashMii View Post
    Wait, can I still join this? (I barely joined BitForums today)
    [Fill out the character form in the first post, and send it to me via PM.]

[NOTICE: Rai, TaTer, and Weegee have been removed from the player roster for inactivity.]

"Ah, right you are. I figure I'll go on and introduce the two of you as soon as we can get to the castle. The only problem is... it's quite far from here. But I figure some sort of transport must be taking soldiers back to the castle. So if we can find one, we should be able to get there in good time. Now, lets just head towards the camp the other soldiers set up."

Stopping suddenly, Dalekius turned around and said, "You might want to leave the Lizalifos's body before we enter the camp. It would seem a bit out of place I would think. I would figure you could stay in my sword or some other place more comfortable for yourself that wouldn't attract attention."

Hekrion paused for a long moment, staring in the direction of Rais, but not at Rais. His eyes turned dark, as memories of an event since past resurfaced in his mind from the depths of his memories. He looked up, then said,"Oh? Betrayal? Neither here nor there, really. But I do have my reasons, and while I normally would answer any questions, I do not feel like divulging my life story."

He paused again, placing his elbows on the table, then rested his head on his hands. "Well, Rais, here is my question. Beyond your loyalty to the former royal family," he said with a small sneer, "What holds you to this cause? Is there any reward for you should you all defeat Lord Ganondorf? Or is it merely a pat on the back for being such a good slave to the ruling class?"

"If so the latter, why do you insist on helping them? You could gain far more if you were on our side, do you not agree?" asked Hekrion, his eyes glinting, showing a malevolent intent to his question.

Trust me, when I find out, you'll be the first to know.

Spoiler: Here we go! 

Hankar never asked to be an early riser. Nevertheless, he was. It was a terrible fate, he thought as he rolled over on his bed to stare vacantly at the empty ceiling above him, to never be able to sleep past sunrise. But some pitiless, soulless internal clock forced him to wake at the crack of dawn every stinkin' day, wide awake and unable to return to his beloved dreamland.

Hankar sighed. Resigned to the fact that he wasn't going to get any more sleep, he rolled out of bed and walked over to the small sink and mirror in the opposite corner of his somewhat cramped room. Cramped, but adequate. Better than the inn he picked last time. He shuddered at the memory as he washed his hands and splashed water on his face, pausing to examine his eyes. Those blood-red eyes. Yicch. Sheikah eyes he thought in disgust as he slipped into his travelling clothes. Those telltale, monstrous eyes. One of these days I'm going to hire some wizard to turn them blue. Yeah, blue would be nice. He looked out the window at the sun peeking over the horizon, bathing Harbor Town in a warm glow. With his keen eyesight he observed the passersby conducting their business (paying special attention to a blonde beauty perusing the marketplace) and decided it was time to move on. Harbor Town was nice, but dull at this time of year. He checked his travelling pack. Eh, a little low on supplies. I'll stop by the marketplace and restock before I head to Deku Forest. He grinned. If I hurry, I might be able to catch up with that blonde.

Moving with a characteristic spring in his step, Hankar collected his few possessions, popped his cap onto his head, and slipped out the door.

((Greetings everyone. I'm excited to take part in my first RP and look forward to working with you all. I've been a guest on the site for a while now, and this story was a large part of what made me decide to join.))
    Last edited by Aquinas; May 31st, 2012 at 09:43 PM.

"It is what we are meant to do. You know that we do not live in the spotlight, and we are not slaves, either. The Royal Family respects our kind, you know this to be true. We watch over their children, we protect them at night, and we help them make the right decisions for the people. The reward in defeating Ganondorf is not meant for us, it is for those around us. Other people are not so accustomed to living in hiding like we have for so many generations. The average Hylian fears us, thinks us to be thugs and cutthroats. Yet the Royal Family continues to rely on us. Surely our relationship is symbiotic, not parasitic like you so foolishly believe."

Rais looked deep into Hekrion's eyes with as much conviction as Hekrion had malice. "And I would never dream of betraying them, for turning my back on them means turning my back on my people. If you've brought me here to recruit me, you've wasted your time."

Rais then began concocting a new plan, making sure that his churning mind did not reach his eyes. "I do have one question for you. Suppose that we succeed in bringing the Royal Family back into power and it is now your foul master in hiding. What will your consequences be for failing him so greatly?"

hey look a tumblr

"Tradition is a weak excuse, relied upon by only those who do not realize that they are being treated like slaves," said Hekrion in a cool tone. "Those same people also fail to realize that they are given one or two gifts in exchange for their freedom. The Sheikah could be a free race, but we traded it away for being the royal family's pet dogs! You may claim you have the ability to have input on decisions, but that is only a guise to prevent you fools from realizing that your freedom has been taken!"

"I see that I was mistaken," continued Hekrion, "Mistaken to desire your allegiance. But, alas, you are a pitiful man, intent on serving cowards until the end. Some would call you noble, but they do not realize your folly."

"If our roles were to be reversed, Rais, the punishment that Lord Ganondorf would admonish upon me would, of course, be severe. However, I still have a role to fulfill, and he desires that it be completed."

Leaning back in his chair, his eyes glinted, hinting at a smirk beneath his mask, "And now, Rais, your second question?"

Thread Information