Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo chaos

I can't think of a description. Sven's Avatar
    Okay, thanks.

Sorry readers for all that went down here! For future reference, I would like it that through the complications that have gone down here, I would instead say just this. No more critiques are needed. Thanks again for reading!
    Last edited by Tigerman; July 31st, 2011 at 07:29 PM.
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing that tomatoes don't go into fruit salad; and common sense is not drinking tomato juice."

Hug the Bowz Event Artist
    Forum Veteran

Re: Nintendo chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Sven View Post
    Sorry readers for all that went down here! For future reference, I would like it that through the complications that have gone down here, I would instead say just this. No more critiques are needed. Thanks again for reading!
    What.

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Uh... Sorry, but I have no idea what you're saying up until "no opinions are needed", and if you're going to ignore constructive criticism you won't improve or make this story better.
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

Spoiler: Part 9 
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing that tomatoes don't go into fruit salad; and common sense is not drinking tomato juice."

Well... I'm just kinda done. I just felt that me and Eltrotraw had some friction there. I just thought that if I couldn't handle criticism, then I don't think people should post it anymore. I really don't want to cause anymore trouble. I just want to fade back into that guy who just puts his stories up.

It's a shotgun opera and the fat lady is singing tonight Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Maybe if you can't handle criticism, you should stop posting your story?

Just learn to handle criticism. We aren't attacking you personally here. We're just trying to help make you a better writer.

One thing that I find that helps a lot of new writers is to get out of the fanfiction hole. I mean, nothing against FF in general, but new writers should really learn to write original characters, preferably in original settings as well.

Actually, I have had an idea about this story of odd-powered heroes... And I guess you can critique me. Sorry.

The only RPer who RPs shopping in the glitz pit Captain Panda's Avatar

Spoiler: Quotes 

Pfft, every time I see that picture I crack up.

Okay readers. The Nintendo Chaos thread will be closed down for a little bit. The story is under construction right now in Sven Labs Inc. Stay tuned!

....The smoke unfurls from the smokestacks of Sven Labs Inc. The gates creak open, and the crowd files in. Finally, the announcer talks...."Yes, yes, that's right! EVERYONE.... NINTENDO CHAOS HAS RETURNED!"

Yes, everyone, Nintendo Chaos has returned, and it will stay till' the end! I'm not gonna say the schedule for the updates, but I'll just post randomly, because of school, and other things. But yes, it's returned. And without further adieu, I would like to present.....
    Spoiler: Nintendo Chaos Part 10 
    Last edited by Sven; November 27th, 2011 at 10:23 AM.

Back from A Long While The Brawl Girl's Avatar

...Wow....um, gee... I wish I had started reading this earlier, but so far I like this story. I'm not much of a critique, so all I can say is keep it up and don't stop it!

DeviantArt Accounts
    BitF DA Chatroom

WATCH OUT FOR THE STAMPEDE!!!

Thanks, The Brawl Girl! Yeah, things got in the way so I couldn't add much, but I've got some free time now so I'm just gonna finish the story! I'm almost half way done with the next chapter, so expect an update soon. (P.S. It's about the violent video games, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, etc)

Also, just doodling in paint and I made Drake.

Okay everyone, here's the next chapter.

Spoiler: Part 11 of Nintendo Chaos 

This is actually one of the most serious chapters of them all, mostly from the fact that
    Darkfox goes insane.
    Nonetheless, I'm glad I got this done, because from the part where they entered the area to the end of the chapter was deleted by my sister on accident, so I had to redo, but still, that's only a day off~

Also, as another announcement, there's only 5 chapters left! These next few chapters are going to be the most climactic.

Okay everyone, it's that time again!

Spoiler: Part 12 of Nintendo Chaos 

Yeah, for the first time we actually see Zeuzachu Pi.

Great story to read, although there was an inconsistency in the last chapter. In the chapter before the most recent one, you clearly said you were heading to Hyrule, not 2-D land. It would be nice if you went back and edited that.

Good. Good job. Good. Ok.

More video game trivia.

This series has been running from 1987 to 2011, and is still going strong. This series is famous for having large amounts of exploration and having solid fight mechanics. Additionally, one of the games doesn't include the Very character that the series was named after. Hey, you in the back! Listen! This shouldn't be too difficult.

Go to my first post in that thread for ta next riddle. (accurate Sep. 9 2012)

Last edited by Aeront; September 10th, 2012 at 05:11 PM.

Oh, (Sorry for the wait) Wolf, Popo, and Nana say they are going to Hyrule. The heroes are heading to 2-D Land. The heroes and Team Wolf will meet at Hyrule.

Okay readers, sorry for the long wait, the next chapter's almost done, but it's rather long so that's the reason for the wait. To make this post count, I'll show you to pieces of art I did in MS Paint for Nintendo Chaos.

Spoiler: Logo and Group 

Spoiler: Chibi Drake and Mew 

Expect the next chapter by the end of the day!

Okay readers, here it is, Chapter 13. This is also one of my favorites!
    Spoiler: Nintendo Chaos Part 13 

Things get exciting, and we're nearing the end!

Hello everyone, I thought that this part deserved a part as it's important, and too long to include into the next chapter, so it's merely to show what to expect in the chapter after this.
    Spoiler: Nintendo Chaos Part 14 

And fans or not, I have been browsing over the past pages and I've got to admit I was a complete prick back then. I am dead serious, I am sorry to all who witnessed that and I especially apologize to Eltrotraw, and the others I lashed at. I'm afraid that's tarnished what people see me as in this forum, and from my absence of being on the forum, I have learned to take criticism and to not get easily angry at people. Once again, I am very sorry to all who have had to see what happened before.
    Last edited by Sven; June 18th, 2012 at 06:52 PM.

Okay, after this is only two more chapters! I'm really excited!

Spoiler: Nintendo Chaos Part 15 
    Last edited by Sven; June 18th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.

Okay, this is actually kinda short, but this is just going to show what will be happening in the last chapter, which will be split into three mini-parts due to it's length. I hope everyone has enjoyed this as much as I have.

Spoiler: Nintendo Chaos Part 16 

Whelp, I hope you're energized for the finale!

Okay, the last three parts begin here. I'm in full gear to end the story. Thank you to all readers who have read my stories.

Spoiler: Battle of Nintendo Part 1 of 3 
    Last edited by Sven; June 28th, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

And everyone stared at You have given us great inspiration at times of need.
    What?

Thread Information