Page 796 of 796 FirstFirst ... 296696746786792793794795796
Results 19,876 to 19,886 of 19886

Thread: ~OTCD vFinal - Postgame Edition~

I can't think of a description. Sven's Avatar

Re: ~OTCD vFinal - Postgame Edition~

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningboalt View Post
    I came here to check one little thing so I could get someone a gift, and see we got posts in 2018. why do we have posts in 2018. guys why
    Why not, tbh, it's like an interactive time capsule
    Last edited by Sven; February 23rd, 2018 at 11:18 AM.
    "Nice meme!"

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Sven View Post
    Why not, tbh, it's like an interactive time capsule
    "Interactive" is the exact opposite of what a time capsule is supposed to be!

(hey how about BitF apparently existing again on April Fools Day? Pretty sure the surest sign of this forum being dead is not a single person showing up to remark on that news.)
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

So long, and thanks for all the fish Deucey Dee's Avatar

Spoiler: To Whom It May Concern 

This is now my favorite scene and image from Archer.

So long, and thanks for all the fish Deucey Dee's Avatar

...Well, this is awkward. I really thought the forum was going to disappear again soon after that last post, if not before I had the chance to submit it. So... how's everyone been?

This is now my favorite scene and image from Archer.

I can't think of a description. Sven's Avatar

After spending countless hours playing Nintendo games growing up, writing cringey fan-fiction about Nintendo in my teen years, and spending the first couple years of my adult life learning Japanese, I'm finally about to spend a semester abroad in Japan in just over a week from now. It feels like a childhood dream coming true, and I felt like this was a good place to document it. Follow your dreams, people <3
    "Nice meme!"

Good grief, I checked back in this forum out of nostalgia, and the last post was only a couple days ago! What the hell are you doing? Ain't none of y'all got homes to go to?

Anyway, jokes aside. I came back to check in on this forum, and man. The nostalgia hit me like an absolute train.

I can objectively say I was Really Not A Good Mod here, but if anyone out there remembers me and reads this, I want to say thank you for making my time here such a good one. I know I cheesed off more than one of you (sorry flib), but I have such fond memories of the time I spent on these forums. This was the first online community I ever joined, and I made friends for life here.

Thanks again to all of you. I know this is kinda sappy, but I owe you guys so much. Thank you, and I hope you're doing well!

(If any of you guys remember me and want to reconnect, my tumblr's as good a place as any to find me. Drop me a line and say 'hi'!)
    *insert awe-inspiring sig artwork here*

happy 2019 &&&&ers

I don't know what cursed chain of events led me back to this dead site, but here I am over 10 (!!!) years from when I first joined. It's really weird to think I wasn't even a teenager when I first signed up here and now I'm somehow a fully grown adult and just as clueless as ever.
    Even though I was only active here for like 2 years, I still have fond memories of everyone on the board and staying up way too late on the irc, lol. I'm grateful I spent most of my formative internet years here cause so many of the games and media I got introduced to here I'm still a huge fan of or obsess over. Even though I don't remember really being close or even getting to know a lot of the people here, I was a vet at one stage so I suppose I was valued in some way?? oh well. im alive on twitter now if anyone cares.

bye congrats if u read this :*

digital style Forum Veteran Darky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woofay View Post
    happy 2019 &&&&ers

I don't know what cursed chain of events led me back to this dead site, but here I am over 10 (!!!) years from when I first joined. It's really weird to think I wasn't even a teenager when I first signed up here and now I'm somehow a fully grown adult and just as clueless as ever.
    Even though I was only active here for like 2 years, I still have fond memories of everyone on the board and staying up way too late on the irc, lol. I'm grateful I spent most of my formative internet years here cause so many of the games and media I got introduced to here I'm still a huge fan of or obsess over. Even though I don't remember really being close or even getting to know a lot of the people here, I was a vet at one stage so I suppose I was valued in some way?? oh well. im alive on twitter now if anyone cares.

bye congrats if u read this :*
    its ok woof i read it
    luv u bro

And we're officially dead.
    Again.
    Congratulations everyone, the staff hates us all and we're doomed.
    Spoiler: Click for full sig 

Shout out to the Wayback machine Ruane's Avatar

Losing all but the Comic and Off-topic forums is depressing. It's like the e-blah crash all over again. To think, I was just yesterday reminiscing about Winterday. The Grand High Snowman's empire has truly crumbled.

In other news, I'm a senior accountant now.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraKnight View Post
    Rune's whole thing is shovels. So yeah, he'd be able to find a way.
    This sig has been brought to you by PokeMarioGuy.

That guy who's barely on Lenrap's Avatar

Wish there was a way to keep bitforums live forever, but I guess that's unrealistic. I wonder what discord will look like in 10-15 years and whether or not they'll back up their communities...
    :0
    "If people weren't complete idiots, we wouldn't have a job" -A Firefighter

Thread Information