I highly suggest that everyone read the rules at the risk of the topic being locked.
What the OTCD IS:
- A topic for discussing various happenings in everyone's lives, if people would like to share.
- A sort of catch-all topic for interesting discussion that is too small to warrant it's own topic.
What the OTCD IS NOT:
- A topic for flaming other users.
- A topic for fighting with other users.
- A topic for advertising.
- A spamming topic.
- A topic where you are exempt from site rules in general.
So please, keep these sorts of things in mind while surfing and or posting in the thread. If you see a rule violation in general, don't take it upon yourself to call the offender out. If there's a moderator or an administrator online at the time, drop them a PM with a link to where you think the rules have been broken and let the ones who have the power to handle these things do so themselves. I know for a fact that at least my PM inbox is open for all those who wish to contact me for any reason.