Page 654 of 787 FirstFirst ... 154554604644650651652653654655656657658664704754 ... LastLast
Results 16,326 to 16,350 of 19658

Thread: ~OTCD vFinal - Postgame Edition~

Posts once in a blue moon WaddleDee's Avatar

Re: ~OTCD v24 - YOTHO~

Quote Originally Posted by JSG View Post
    And plus, the pool is outdoors. And we're in Spring here in Cali, where the weather is fairly cold right now, so that'll be even more of a problem. And don't even get me started on dressing out, dressing out for normal P.E. is hard enough, but with 5 minutes on the clock and dripping wet clothes, it'll be a challenge just to change.
    What part of California are you in? It's starting to warm up where I live. Heck, I have the AC on as I type this.

Quote Originally Posted by Torkirby View Post
    Welp, it's official that I'll be attending Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, Michigan this fall! Super excited, but at the same time I want to treasure my last month of high school all I can. It's gonna be so different.
    I also asked someone to prom a few weeks ago through a comic that I drew. She said yes, and that will be happening on Friday c:
    Congrats on getting into Kendall. I've seen some of your art, and it's pretty impressive. Also, that was a really sweet way to ask a girl to prom.

Oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwd

Tomorrow we're starting my gym classes swimming unit in gym class with another class.
    Oh, I remember taking the swimming unit back in freshman year. I always wore a shirt when I went in the school's pool since I'm lame and didn't like my class.

Weather's been getting pretty warm where I live. Nothing too hot, but certainly not cold. Unfortunately, my mom and sister have been cranking the AC up so it's stupidly cold indoors. I'd rather they just open a window and be done with it, but oh well, it's not like I'll freeze to death. :P

My closet's been redesigned so I'll be able to fit more cloths in it. I surprisingly have a LOT of cloths lying around, some of which I don't even wear anymore.

I got two new geeky shirts earlier today. Another Pac-Man shirt, and a Galaga shirt. :D I love the Namco awesomeness that is those two shirts.

And they look soooo cool
    Mario Kart 8 | Name: jojo (NNID- YamiGekusu) | VR: 7000+

"Welcome to the only thing scarier than IRS headquarters" ~Gex
    HEY GUYS, I'M ON VGBOXART!!!

It's a shotgun opera and the fat lady is singing tonight Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Quote Originally Posted by YamiGekusu View Post
    I got two new geeky shirts earlier today. Another Pac-Man shirt, and a Galaga shirt. :D I love the Namco awesomeness that is those two shirts.

And they look soooo cool
    Care to show us them?

And plus, I'm a pretty short kid, and the pool goes all the way deep to 12 ft, over a little bit twice my size.
    So either you are taller than average and live with a bunch of basketball players over 7 feet tall, or consider 5 feet or over short... I'm 6'2" and I still only consider people short if they are around 4 and a half feet or smaller (maybe bump that up to 4'9"?), but I guess I am around children a lot so whatever.

And plus, the pool is outdoors. And we're in Spring here in Cali, where the weather is fairly cold right now, so that'll be even more of a problem.
    Don't your outdoor pools have an option to be heated? I thought that most outdoor pools basically were required to be heated for colder days... that might just be a thing in Canada though...
    GT: Glaciercano | youtube: Glaciercano
    Current Series: ZombiU, Halo 4, Minecraft, GTA IV, Borderlands 2, CastleMiner Z

Wheelie Rider

How do you put YOTHO into context?

It's a shotgun opera and the fat lady is singing tonight Forum Veteran Eruedraith's Avatar
    Cast down with the smokers and the children

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoQueen View Post
    How do you put YOTHO into context?
    "Do your school, dammit!"

"YOTHO!"

Wheelie Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Eruedraith View Post
    "Do your school, dammit!"

"YOTHO!"
    Alright. So with that in mind, here is my YOTHO story [I hope I'm using the term correctly].

So I have to finish this packet of papers for school. 28 pages to be exact. I did 14 of them in 45 minutes yesterday. I feel as if I can finish the rest today, YOTHO!!
    [I hope I used this correctly!!]

EDIT: So, I was wrong!! We only had to do up to page 14. Thank goodness! So I have to tweak it a bit, then I'm all done!
    Last edited by NintendoQueen; May 1st, 2012 at 01:16 PM.

It may seem so that I can't see, but the darkness provides the light for me Forum Veteran Darky's Avatar

So today we had a lovely temperature spike just before I left school, meaning the bus was full of sweaty old people that smelt really bad.

The only RPer who RPs shopping in the glitz pit Captain Panda's Avatar

Meanwhile down south it was raining pretty damn hard in the morning, so the bus smelt of damp old people.

Wonderful.
    Spoiler: Quotes 

I think I've gotten PO'd at my 3DS one too many times... The touch screen's acting a little wonky. It works, but I can't use Swapnote properly, since when I try to write, the cursor isn't where the point of my stylus pen is...

Also, when I try to type something in, sometimes, I have to press the key twice, because I, somehow, accidentally pressed the key right next to it.

Self-Styled Hero

Quote Originally Posted by DededeMan202 View Post
    I think I've gotten PO'd at my 3DS one too many times... The touch screen's acting a little wonky. It works, but I can't use Swapnote properly, since when I try to write, the cursor isn't where the point of my stylus pen is...

Also, when I try to type something in, sometimes, I have to press the key twice, because I, somehow, accidentally pressed the key right next to it.
    That sounds a lot like you just need to calibrate it once. I don't have mine on hand to check, but isn't there something in the settings that says "Calibrate Touch Screen" or something along those lines? That's exactly the kind of problem it's there for.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gold View Post
    That sounds a lot like you just need to calibrate it once. I don't have mine on hand to check, but isn't there something in the settings that says "Calibrate Touch Screen" or something along those lines? That's exactly the kind of problem it's there for.
    Oh, okay, thanks!

Edit: I went to systems settings and other "Other settings" there's a touch screen option. Apparently, all I have to do is touch the center of this mini-target on the touch screen that changes places every time I touch it. I don't know how long I have to do it for, but if it helps...
    Last edited by DededeMan202; May 1st, 2012 at 12:16 PM.

The only RPer who RPs shopping in the glitz pit Captain Panda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DededeMan202 View Post
    Oh, okay, thanks!

Edit: I went to systems settings and other "Other settings" there's a touch screen option. Apparently, all I have to do is touch the center of this mini-target on the touch screen that changes places every time I touch it. I don't know how long I have to do it for, but if it helps...
    I think it's only meant to have one cycle, but if it's not happy that you tapped it in the right place, it'll do it as many times as it wants.

Maybe it's YOU WHO'S BEING CALIBRATED! (Conspiracy theory of the year, this.)

I am really not happy with school right now. Just when I thought I'm finally free from my coursework, it pops it's head in with a 'cool face' and says it's here to stay until friday.

There goes hopes of doing other homework
    Spoiler: Quotes 

...I know the day is almost over, but still, Happy May Day and Happy International Workers' Day to all!

My dad and I are finally going to fix our computer with the BSoD, then I can finally get on more regularly and stuff! It is a grand day for me!
    A Moment of Change

Quote Originally Posted by Eruedraith View Post
    Care to show us them?

Smash Bros. Loser itsameluigi1290's Avatar

Well, we had a THIRD accident on our street, and we've lived here a year and a half. We lived in ghetto California for 13 years and never got a single accident. This is why we need acreage

I went on the local news site earlier just to check on the weather for the next few days. The first thing I saw on the homepage was "Remembering Junior Seau" and I was all

My day went from a WTF day at McDonald's for lunch, and then hearing that my hero died. FFFFFUUUU

So today I found out via my school's morning announcements that there is a group of people who plays Smash Brothers Melee at Lunch in a hallway on Wednesdays and Fridays. Being the nerd that I am I decided to check it out and see if they were any good. Well turns out they were playing with items on (to be fair they were on low though) and were pretty bad. But that's OK I guess, as I wasn't really expecting them to be any good. Even though I ended up winning every game that I participated in, they still seemed pretty cool with it which is nice.

Guess I know what I'll be doing at lunch on Wednesdays and Fridays from now on.
    by JSG

New Nintendo 3D: Now we're talking ... to your toys Ruane's Avatar

I have to log out now and not return the rest of the night. There is only one assignment left this school year and yet I still procrastinate. Why, why, why? At least it's not an essay or slideshow. I finished up remainder of those assignments last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraKnight View Post
    Rune's whole thing is shovels. So yeah, he'd be able to find a way.
    This sig has been brought to you by PokeMarioGuy.

What Would Bayonetta Do? Forum Veteran Elfice's Avatar
    don't you DARE take the name of Texas in vain

Very...exciting occurrence happened after school today while I was standing around doing nothing.

So these two guys are handing out Gideon Bibles to students outside (for some reason I feel like that's illegal but don't quote me on that). They start at the center of one of the school's outside wall and head in separate directions to cover more ground. Dude hands me one, I take it because why not I'm not gonna use it since I already have a Bible but I'll give it to my niece, she's in that "crazy about books but can't read yet" phase.

A minute or two later, I hear what sounds like someone getting beat up, so I turn my head towards the corner of the school and see the man getting assaulted by this group of 7-8 freshmen. I didn't notice the sounds until they were beginning to run off because there was still a good amount of bustle around me, but I run over to make sure the man is okay, ask him if he needs to go to the hospital, etc. He declines, stands up, brushes himself off, picks up his box of Gideon Bibles, and goes about his business as if nothing happened.

It's good to know he wasn't really hurt but &&&& son, I certainly wasn't expecting that to happen. Poor guy...
    shoutout to moose for the amazing avatar feat. my dog carter

hey look a tumblr

Phonetics do wonders. Forum Moderator Eltrotraw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elfice View Post
    Very...exciting occurrence happened after school today while I was standing around doing nothing.

So these two guys are handing out Gideon Bibles to students outside (for some reason I feel like that's illegal but don't quote me on that). They start at the center of one of the school's outside wall and head in separate directions to cover more ground. Dude hands me one, I take it because why not I'm not gonna use it since I already have a Bible but I'll give it to my niece, she's in that "crazy about books but can't read yet" phase.

A minute or two later, I hear what sounds like someone getting beat up, so I turn my head towards the corner of the school and see the man getting assaulted by this group of 7-8 freshmen. I didn't notice the sounds until they were beginning to run off because there was still a good amount of bustle around me, but I run over to make sure the man is okay, ask him if he needs to go to the hospital, etc. He declines, stands up, brushes himself off, picks up his box of Gideon Bibles, and goes about his business as if nothing happened.

It's good to know he wasn't really hurt but &&&& son, I certainly wasn't expecting that to happen. Poor guy...
    Somehow I'm reminded of Monty Python and the Holy Grail(Black Knight). However, by that nonchalant reaction, perhaps this wasn't the first time he had this happen to him?

How beat up was he?

Did the freshmen look like punks or something of the sort?

ALL SIGS MUST CONTAIN RAINBOW PUKE
    "Works" Thread || Youtube
    Check out FIREWORKS!, SKIPLOOM ADVENTURES, and CARTER'S MISADVENTURES, three webgames I've made through the Unity Game Engine.

What Would Bayonetta Do? Forum Veteran Elfice's Avatar
    don't you DARE take the name of Texas in vain

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrotraw View Post
    Somehow I'm reminded of Monty Python and the Holy Grail(Black Knight). However, by that nonchalant reaction, perhaps this wasn't the first time he had this happen to him?

How beat up was he?

Did the freshmen look like punks or something of the sort?
    He LOOKED fine, a few red marks here and there, but better safe than sorry which is why I asked if he needed to go to a hospital.

And the freshmen looked really nondescript...but they did look like a group of people who would find it funny to beat up some random person.
    shoutout to moose for the amazing avatar feat. my dog carter

hey look a tumblr

Thread Information