Thread: Some new settings changes?

Am I supposed to say something interesting here? If so then prepare to be disappointed. Meta-Knight's Avatar

Some new settings changes?

Hello! Ok, so, I have gone on some people's page -- you know, where you can post VM's and such -- and noticed that on some of them they were customized! For instance, on The Brawl Girl's it is black and red. On Eltrotraw's it is customized as well. There are more, but I won't name all of them. Can one of the mods or someone explain what this is all about?

Banned

Re: Some new settings changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Meta-Knight View Post
    Hello! Ok, so, I have gone on some people's page -- you know, where you can post VM's and such -- and noticed that on some of them they were customized! For instance, on The Brawl Girl's it is black and red. On Eltrotraw's it is customized as well. There are more, but I won't name all of them. Can one of the mods or someone explain what this is all about?
    I'm not positive about this, but apperantly, on your profile, in the upper right hand cornerish spot, there is a button that lets you customize your profile.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Yeah, its right above the box to post something.
    You can choose to use solid colors or actual images.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

Am I supposed to say something interesting here? If so then prepare to be disappointed. Meta-Knight's Avatar

Woah! Ok, thank you! It was utterly baffeling me, and I was ver confubled. And yes, that is a word so just deal with it.

EDIT: Alright, I explored this a bit. But how on earth do you get pictures?! I looked at it, and didn't see how you did it. Help again?

Back from A Long While The Brawl Girl's Avatar

There's still something I don't quite get. It asks me that you need to make an album in order to have a picture as a background. What does it mean by that?

DeviantArt Accounts
    BitF DA Chatroom

WATCH OUT FOR THE STAMPEDE!!!

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

When you put an image in, click Submit, not Choose Picture or whatever it was.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

ebooks, Horse. (horse_ebooks). “Leg Butt” 18 Nov 2011, 12:38 PM. Tweet. Forum Veteran JSG's Avatar

For pictures, you know when it says "Choose Image"? Well, don't click that, instead just click submit. I don't get it either, but it works.

EDIT: TheNinjaBox just ninja'd me. Yeah.

Oh I didn't realize we could style our own profile pages now. Neat. I just Red Tiger'd my profile, so I imagine it doesn't look good on other skins except Red Tiger. XP

Phonetics do wonders. Forum Moderator Eltrotraw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ngamer01 View Post
    Oh I didn't realize we could style our own profile pages now. Neat. I just Red Tiger'd my profile, so I imagine it doesn't look good on other skins except Red Tiger. XP
    It looks fine in Neon Nights, but it'll need some revision to look "good" on profiles in general. I notice there are a few portions that remain relatively untouched, rather remain specific to the theme you're using.

ALL SIGS MUST CONTAIN RAINBOW PUKE
    "Works" Thread || Youtube
    Check out FIREWORKS!, SKIPLOOM ADVENTURES, and CARTER'S MISADVENTURES, three webgames I've made through the Unity Game Engine.

I like what you guys did with the 'find old posts' posts. It is a lot easier to manage.
    A Moment of Change

Thread Information