Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Luigi what's that?

Because R.O.B. Kirby wasn't enough CyberKirby's Avatar
    L: that Mario is-a your blood. It-a contains a lot of-a your oxygen that you breathe in and takes it to-a your heart and-a other vital organs. Also, your-a blood is-a redish color because-a most of the cells are-a red, but there are-a few other colors as well.

M: Luigi, what's that? *points at Megaman*

digital style Forum Veteran Darky's Avatar
    Why Mario, that's Mega Man. Mega Man is a robotic boy who kicks the rears of reprogrammed robot foes, or Robot Masters, and indeed doesn't afraid of anything. A man named Akita Kitamura created him in 1987 and his classic game series have generated many spinoffs, including Mega Man X, Mega Man ZX, and so on. However, none of these feature the true robotic boy from the classic games.

Luigi, what's that? *points at a Smoker (Left 4 Dead)*

Luigi: That is a smoker, a boss zombie that has a long, deadly tounge, similar to a frog. They are humans that are infected by a virus, and are deadly. I would reccommend that you do not pet it, or GWAH! *attacked by smoker*

Mario: LUIGI, wats dat!*points to the weighed companion cube*

Team Fortress Two in a nutshell.

Why Mario, that's the Weighted Companion Cube. The Weighted Companion Cube is a box with hearts on it. It has no personality, no speech functions, or does anything much at all except get carried around, but it's lovable enough. Chell, the protagonist of Portal, was forced to euthanise the Weighted Companion Cube after many escapades together. However, she gets it back at the end with her cake. The popularity of the Weighted Companion Cube has generated a dedicated following. There is also merchandise based around it, which you can buy from the Valve and Steam stores.

Luigi, what's that? *points at a Carcharodontosaurus*

Emmisary of Make Your Movia agidius's Avatar
    Luigi

Why, Mario, that's a Carcharodontosaurus. It's a dinosaur, like our friend Yoshi. Ah ah! Don't wave to it. Unlike Yoshi, whose long tongue makes him a perfect candidate for being an herbivore, the Carcharodontosaurus iis 100% pure carnivore. You've seen Jurassic Park, right? No? Too busy watching Scrubs again, I take it. Well, think of this guy as one of the rapto- I TOLD YOU TO STOP WAVING TO IT! *pulls Mario back from crashing jaws and begins running, continuing to explain all the way*

The Carcharodontosaurus is one of the largest predatory dinosaurs. You'd have to think we'd run into them, vacationing on Yoshi's Island and all. Still, I've come prepared. Take some of THIS! (Luigi throws a single fireball at the Carcharodontosaurus, turning it into a dinosaur coin) And that's how they make those big coins, Mario. I'll just pocket this one.

Mario

Luigi, what's that? *points at a sheep on fire*

Mean green brother from outer space. Captain Yoshi's Avatar
    Actually Im pink.... but thats not as catchy.
    Luigi: Well Mario, That is a Sheep. A common farm animal that is commonly harvested for their soft wool which is often made into fabrics. This Sheep has also met with the element of fire, which is a force created by the unity of fuel, heat and air. Fires often break out because of an inciting spark lighting a source of fuel such as gasoline. Fire is commonly used to cook foods and even as a weapon.

Mario: Luigi whats That. Points to Waluigi

there's math and there's dealers and players and killers and me Dragon's Avatar
    L: I do not know the answer to that question. That is one of life's mysteries.

M: LUIGI, What's that? <points at Zexion>

Luigi: Um... Don't ask me.

Mario: Luigi, what's that!? (Points at Pikachu.)

Click----------->Art Thread<-----------Click

I understand everything now Forum Veteran PokeMarioGuy's Avatar
    Since X-Scissor did not even try, I'm am not going to bother answering him. This is for dragon.

Luigi: You might want to be careful Mario, that is Zexion. He is what is called a Nobody. A Nobody is the product of someone with a very strong will and heart loses their heart. This Nobody in particualr is part of a group called the Organization, a group of powerful Nobodies with a mysterious goal. They seem to do what they please, with no regards to anyone's safety.

Mario: Luigi! What's that? Points to Superman.

That is Superman Mario. He is one of the worlds most famous Superhero's. He comes from the planet Krypton which was destroyed and he was one of the few survivors. Among his many super powers are heat vision, X-ray Vision, Ice breath, Flight, Super human strength, speed. His secret Identity is Clark Kent, a reporter for the daily Planet newspaper. He has a small romantic interest in Lois Lane, and Commonly wears a pair of glasses which somehow disguise his identity.

Luigi whats that. Points to a ninja

(Epic Irony)
    Last edited by Captain Yoshi; March 13th, 2010 at 07:38 PM.

Luigi: That, Mario, is a ninja. That might be you, ten years from now thing can sneak up on you, and steal your wallet. You might wanna be careful, you dunno who possibly COULD be a ninja. (Luigi slowly vanishes)

Mario: Luigi, what's that!? (Points at Coach Z.)

Thats Coach Z. A resident of Free Country USA. He is very Unhygienic and Into... "Shudder"... Butt Pats. I'd Leave him alone if I were you.

Luigi Whats That. (Points to an Incoming Bullet Bill aimed straight for them)

Luigi: Oh, that's a bullet bill. It can travel at at least 100 Miles Per Hour. I would look out for those if I were y-... (Bullet Bill hits him)

Mario: Luigi, what's that!? (Points at the ORLY Bird.)

That is an Owl Luigi. Its humorous Facial Expression accompanied by a quote with very poor English. "O RLY" Ha caused it to escalate to Internet Meme status. This is commonly used as a reply to many comments and Images and with other Owls as well. As like other Memes, It is believed ti have derived from the Popular Website 4Chan.

Luigi Whats That. Points to Hotel Mario

Luigi: That is the video game Hotel Mario, for the Phillip's CD-i. It was a rather unsucessful game, utilizing poorly made cutscenes to make the player believe that an in depth plot was thought up for this game. With many flaws, its run did not last long.

Mario: Luigi! What's that? Points to God.

Luigi: That is God. He is the omnipotent being that created the universe and all that is within it. His existence and nature is the subject of much debate, but as we can see here, he clearly does exist in this world. He also goes by the name of Shigeru Miyamoto.

Mario: Luigi, what's that? *points to Phoenix Wright*

3DS FC: 3437-3070-4575

Luigi: That is Phoenix Wright. A fictional lawyer, and the titular character the handheld video game series Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorny. In the game, you play as Phoenix Wright, rookie defense attorny. Soon enough, he becomes well known for his rather obscure method of turning the court around, so to speak. His friends call him Nick.

Mario: Luigi! What's that? Points at Detective Gumshoe.
    Nintendo Network ID - drbeardfasay
    3DS Friend Code: 1375 7270 4335

Luigi: That is Dick Gumshoe, a fictional detective who appears in the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series. Gumshoe is a homicide detective, but he is rather poor at his job, missing obvious clues and leaking information to the defense attorney. A running gag of the series is that Gumshoe is continually having his pay cut, and it eventually gets to the point where he can no longer afford the bills and survives on instant noodles alone. He is intensely loyal to the prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, and trusts him implicitly. His coat is actually beige, but over the years it has become so worn and filthy that it now looks green.

Mario: Luigi, what's that? *points at Miles Edgeworth*

Luigi: That is Miles Edgeworth, fictional prosecuter of the Ace Attorney series. He is Phoenix Wright's grade school friend, but a tragedy forced Miles to be sent away. He was tutored by the famous prosecuter Manfred Von Karma, who only wanted perfection from Edgeworth. The training seemed to have paid off, since Edgeworth was nicknamed "The Demon Prosecuter" due to his lack of losses. While at first, he seems cold and distant, he is kind to those who manage to befriend him. His true goal as a prosecutor is to seek out the truth.

Mario: Luigi! What's that? Points at The Judge from Ace Attorney
    Nintendo Network ID - drbeardfasay
    3DS Friend Code: 1375 7270 4335

Luigi: That is the fictional judge of the Ace Attorney series, known only as, well, 'the Judge'. He is a good-natured old man, but is rather spacey and easily cowed by prosecutors. He is unfamiliar with technology, not knowing what the internet or even a computer is. He is also rather fickle, and can sway from one side to the other in an instant, but has a reputation for always handing down the right verdict, and occasionally shows signs of great wisdom.

Mario: Luigi, what's that? *points at Maya Fey*

Why Mario, that's Maya Fey. She's a girl lawyer from the Ace Attorney serries of games whose appearance has changed several times in her run. Using the power of Google, I have discovered that she is the current master of the Kurain Channeling Technique, and is subsequently the head of the Fey clan. The moar you know.

C-c-c-combo breaker, Luigi! What's that? *points at some slabs of cured pork*

Frost Cavern, drowning in Vanillite hordes
    LUIGI: That, Mario, is a combo breaker. It, oh wait........That's cured pork. It's meat.....and it's cured.........and salty........and stuff.

mario: Luigi, what's that? *points at Birdo*
    I'll get a sig later

is trying so hard to spread the word about HarmoKnight fergzilla's Avatar
    Luigi: That is a Birdo. It is a magenta reptile known for shooting eggs out of its snout. It is unknown whether or not it is a male or a female.

LUIGI WHAT'S THAT? *points to headless Yoshi that's on my avatar*
    Last edited by fergzilla; March 14th, 2010 at 07:38 AM.

Why Mario, that's a red Yoshi without his head. Thankfully, our Yoshi's not red. However, how did this come about? Is this the Headless Horseman of the Yoshi world? More importantly, how is he still alive? Must be dark magic happening there, as the body can't live for much more than a few seconds with no head.

Luigi, what's that? *points at a Blade Namahage*
    Last edited by Darky; March 14th, 2010 at 07:55 AM.

is trying so hard to spread the word about HarmoKnight fergzilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
    Why Mario, that's an empty space. It usually comes about when people are desperate to get the first reply in and don't finish their post, or else people who don't read the first post. It annoys people because they have nothing to reply to. Empty spaces only exist in theory, as even the deepest part of outer space has radiation in it.

Luigi, what's that? *points at a Blade Namahage*
    Um, there's no longer an empty space there

Thread Information