Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Luigi what's that?

idiot scrubnerd supreme Pikmin-Rules's Avatar
    An igloo in an uncharted region of Canadia

Luigi what's that?

Based off of the #1 hit (not really) video called "Super Mario Teaches Safe Sex", LUIGI WHAT'S THAT? Is a fantastic adventure in which a user posts "LUIGI WHAT'S THAT?" and happens to point of an object of some interest. The next user then responds with a detailed, thought-out post which explains the object in-depth, then makes another "LUIGI WHAT'S THAT?" statement. E.g.:

Mariofan3487: LUIGI WHAT'S THAT? *points to a pig*
    Luigimaster26: That's a pig, Mario. Pigs are common livestock mammals which are late descendants of creatures from early times, such as boars. Modern-day pigs rarely exist in the wild anymore and are mostly used on farms and slaughterhouses to use their meat for nourishment purposes for humans. The raising of pigs vary, as sometimes they are kept in very poor conditions, or they are able to roam free in a pen. Later the pigs go through a meatpacking plant, first humanely killing the animal and then cutting, cleaning, and packaging the raw meat. Pigs are also sometimes kept as household pets, however they are not very popular as an angry pig can be very destructive to objects around the home.

LUIGI WHAT'S THAT? *points to a cement mixer*

and thus it continues.

A few points of notice:

-Remember to put your own "LUIGI WHAT'S THAT?" question at the end.
    -Length shouldn't be a problem, as long as it looks like a paragraph.
    -Don't point at overly obscure things, such as the specific blood vessel located to the right of your brain. Whatever that is.
    -If you want the next poster (Luigi) to explain the thing you want, be specific. If you were intending for Luigi to describe the engineer from TF2, if you said *points at engineer* then someone might just describe engineers in general.
    -If you don't know some things about the subject, just think of everything you do know. Or you could wait for someone else to join in.
    -Luigi usually speaks in a formal-ish tone. So don't be all "yo dawg sup g man".
    -Have... fun?

I guess I'll start with:

LUIGI WHAT'S THAT? *points to a cement mixer*
    HEY KIDS I'M BACK haha jk no i'm not
    THE LEGACY OF A GREAT WEBCOMIC

Luigi: Well, Mario that's A cement mixer. Don't you remember we had these things in Brooklyn? They keep the Drum that has the cement in it spinning so the cement don't dry up in there. So when they need to pour it out, it's still kind of wet.

Luigi WHAT THAT'S *Point to a basketball*
    Last edited by Latiaslover97; March 10th, 2010 at 05:34 PM.

Luigi: Luigi, thats a basketball. A sports item commonly used for a game called basketball. The use of it is throwing the basketball into a basket hoop, thus creating a point. It is a sports item that is essential for playing the game. Although, many people improvise on using the basketball for other sports sometimes.

Mario: WHAT'S THAT!?! *points to a TV remote*

EDIT: Fixed.
    Last edited by JSG; March 10th, 2010 at 06:06 PM.

MUCH BETTER. Better drawings ftw. SwerveStar's Avatar
    ((I think it's supposed to Mario saying "What's that" to Luigi.))

Luigi: Oh, that's an easy one. It's a TV Remote Control. You can use it to change the channels on the TV once it's on. Some only work on one TV, but I think that some work on any TV. Also, it can turn the TV on and off. It's very, very useful for when you don't want to getup to change the channel, to the point most TV shows make a joke where it's impossible to cange the channel on the tv without the remote.

Mario: LUIGI, WHAT'S THAT? *points to police siren*
    "I HAVE A SCOUTER, ANGEL WINGS, A DIMENSIONAL GAP, AND MY OWN WORLD. YOUR ARGUEMENT IS INVALID."
    Oh, I have a DeviantArt account BTW.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcdTw...ure=g-high-lik <- TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME

When someone says, "What's up," don't tell 'em about your butt. Forum Veteran MooseFondue's Avatar
    Luigi: That happens to be a police siren. When a police car needs its presence to be know, like if it were in a high speed chase and needed civilians to move out of the way quickly, one would use this. It sends out an extremely loud noise that is noticeable from great distances, allowing for any people nearby to quickly get away from the premises.

Mario: LUIGI, WHA DAT??? *points to macaroni and cheese*

there's math and there's dealers and players and killers and me Dragon's Avatar
    L: That is a combination of macaroni pasta and cheese, more commonly known as Mac and Cheese. It can be heated up in a microwave, making it very hot and delicious to eat. As Italians, we both enjoy it, due to the pasta bit. It also leads to many punchlines in the long-ended television show known as "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends."

M: LUIGI, WHAT IS THIS? <points at Luigi>

Frost Cavern, drowning in Vanillite hordes
    Luigi: That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!

M: Luigi, What's that? *points to a stone*
    I'll get a sig later

WHAT THE &&&& DID I TELL YOU JERRY? SHUT THE &&&& UP JERRY! Forum Veteran BrandonSP's Avatar
    Luigi: That my dearest fellow is a rock. The earth is made of many of these things, and many of them can turn into each other through the rock cycle. Believe it or not you have probablly seen many rocks in your lifetime.

Mario: LUIGI! What's That! *Points at laptop*
    Spoiler: Codes, Steam, and Internetometer 

That is a stone Luigi. Not to be confused with a rock, a stone comes in many different from such as metamorpic, sedimantary, and igeneous. Metamorpic is when a stone is put under extreme pressure and heat which deforms the stone. Sedimentary is when many bits of other stones and debris are packed in to create anothe stone. Igeneous is when a volcano, which is mountain made from a crack in the earth's crust, spits out a fluid called lava which hardens to become a stone. You did not ever or even attempt to make one.

Are you ****ing me? I spent that long typing this only to be pirated?
    Anywho, a laptop is like a computer, whichis a device used for all sorts of mechanisms. A laptop is a smaller version of the computer, which is to be placed on the top of your thigh, commonly known as a lap.

LUIGI WHAT'S THAT? *points to money*
    Last edited by Cloudodom; March 10th, 2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Ajshsjsjsjsk

Luigi : That's money, Mario. It has value to the whole worlds, they produce money so their people can have this system like the worlds' money can be used. So the worlds Don't go crazy.

Mario: Luigi WHAT'S That * Points to Mr.L Luigi's alter Ego*
    Last edited by Latiaslover97; March 10th, 2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: I was ninja'd

Mean green brother from outer space. Captain Yoshi's Avatar
    Actually Im pink.... but thats not as catchy.
    Thats an illogical situation Mario. By any law of logic, the same person cannot exist in the same place at the same time without horrible consequences to the space time continuum. They can be very dangerous and may destroy existence as we no it. For example, If you were to travel back in time and kill your past self, causing the future self to not exist, and if the future self does not exist than the past self can never be killed so the future self exists to kill the past self. This is called a paradox.

Mario: Luigi whats that. Points to spaghetti

The only thing worse than a sorrowful end is knowing that it is certain to come. Forum Veteran Meteora's Avatar
    I've decided against making a witty comment in favor of actually giving my location: I live in PA.
    Luigi: It is a type of food. It consists of unleavened dough broiled and shaped into long string-like noodles, a tomato-esque sauce, and usually includes meats such as sausages and meatballs. Usually it is topped with a seasoning called parmesan cheese. The dish is a trademark of italian foods, and has been in many movies. It has also been in cartoons featuring us. By the way Mario, I love spaghetti.

Mario: Luigi what's that!? *Points to the BitForum*

Time for the fancy language. *clears throat*

Luigi: Mario, dear old chap, I believe that is a message board, or forum, if you will. Many different people venture here to converse with each other.

Mario: Luigi, what is this infernal contraption? *points towards a stove*
    I'll get a sig later

We're all lurkers here SSBBrawler's Avatar
    Luigi: That is a stove. It is used to cook various meals. There are several kinds, including gas, flat, and that one kind of stove that heats up spiral pieces of metals to heat the food from the bottom. They are commonly found in kitchens throughout modernized homes.

LUIGI!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT THING! *Points to SSBBrawler*

When someone says, "What's up," don't tell 'em about your butt. Forum Veteran MooseFondue's Avatar
    Luigi: That is SSBBrawler, one of the many active members on the newly refurbished BitForums. His user name is pronounced 'Es-es-bee-brawler' and he currently has 68 posts. He is also a very popular RPer on the forum RP known as BitF City, in which he plays the roles of Professor SSBBrawler, Morqsue, Notar, and a few others.

Mario: Broskey! Whazza dat thing-a-ma-jig? *points to MooseFondue*

We're all lurkers here SSBBrawler's Avatar
    Luigi: That is MooseFondue. He is a popular user on BitForums (Under Construction) because of his art, and his participation in one of the most popular RPs on BitForums (Under Construction), BitF City. He has a great sense of humor, and controls the comic relief characters Roboguy, Crafty, King Kuddles, and various others.

Mario: Yo yo! Big L man! Wha be dat der thangy-thang? *points to BitF City*

Luigi: Why that's BitF City, the RP which I was speaking of in the previous two posts. It is currently the most popular RP on BitForums, and has to have been restarted on two occasions. The RP takes place in its namesake, BitF City. A large variety of beings inhabit it, from humans to aliens to insects to robots. New villains seem to attack the city almost every week. Currently, the city itself appears to be in a state of disrepair.

Mario: Excuse me, Mister Luigi, but what is that thing? *points to Roboguy*

Luigi: That's Roboguy. Eh doesn't do stuff and is afraid of everything.

Mario: Luigi, what's that? *points at a fist enveloped by a giant flaming Falcon*
    I'll get a sig later

Luigi: It's a Falcon Punch. I'll skip the complicated explanation and advise you to run. Now.

Mario: (while running): Luigi, what's that? *points at Captain Falcon*

3DS FC: 3437-3070-4575

Luigi: That's Cap-. That's what we call him because that's all you'll ever get to say.

Mario: Luigi, what's dat dere thing? *points to a Kirbeh*
    I'll get a sig later

Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles. Forum Veteran AuraKnight's Avatar
    Luigi: that is a gluttinous being of unknown origin. I'd stay away from it if you value your hat.

Mario: LUIGI! WHAT'S THAT? *points to a pipe bomb*

cookie for OMG EASY reference.

He's black and is on the Pokemon White's Box Art Fat_Mario's Avatar
    Luigi: It's *boom*

Mario: Luigi! What's that? *points to toaster*

Luigi: that, my brother, is a toaster. you know what you said, all toasters toast toast! dont touch it while it's toasting things, though.
    Mario: Hey-a luigi, what's-a that? *points to a zocchihedron*
    I'm back, baby.

digital style Forum Veteran Darky's Avatar
    Why Mario, that's a Zocchihedron. It's a 100-sided die that a man named Lou Zocchi created. Commonly used for role-playing games, it is also known as Zocchi's golfball. It took Mr. Zocchi three years to design his Zocchihedron, and another three or so to produce it in sufficient qunatities for retail.

Luigi, what's that? *points at an AK-47*

Luigi: That's an AK-47. I don't know much about, I think this button turns it on...*boom* whoops...Mario?

Mario: Luigi, what's that? *points at his blood*
    I'll get a sig later

Thread Information