Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: So, I had this dream last night...

Re: So, I had this dream last night...

Well... My mind is weird...

I had a normal dream when I could see it happen! *Gasp!* Sadly, it's was really depressing...

So my family had when somewhere to see a spaceship launch off, and my Sister somehow pushed my into the rocket and no matter how loud I yelled and banged on the door or try to get my mom or my dad's attention. (He was with us for some reason, he doesn't live with us.) I couldn't get anyone to notice me and spaceship had blasted off with me in it, but for some reason I was put in cryogenic sleep. (I didn't wake when I fell asleep in my dream, surprisingly.) I woke up, and spaceship had landed on a planet like earth and I was crying and lonely... I forced to stay there for five years, and couldn't come back intill I was 18... Then when I came back, I had landed in Mexico and at first they where hugging me and then they started to attack me and somehow ran back to my house where I met my dead uncle and explained me about a certain thing in front of my house... I had listened to him, and walked to my house to find it bigger than I remembered it! While I was gone, my parents had gotten rich and this was our house but much bigger... They walked up to me, and said "who are you?"... "I'm your little daughter, Tiffany." I said while crying in my dream. (I was crying while sleeping too.) They walked up to my room that had not changed any bit, and saw my Sister with her boyfriend living there. "Who's that &&&&&?" She yelled at me, and then I woke up...

My mind has no pity on me...

This account is so outdated...wow... Crabmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Latiaslover97 View Post
    Well... My mind is weird...

I had a normal dream when I could see it happen! *Gasp!* Sadly, it's was really depressing...

*Insert your somewhat long dream here*

My mind has no pity on me...
    D': Please tell me you don't have many of these dreams, most of my dreams might be scary or weird (Will post more later.), but the depressing dreams, which I am lucky to rarely have, are the WORST.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabmaster View Post
    D': Please tell me you don't have many of these dreams, most of my dreams might be scary or weird (Will post more later.), but the depressing dreams, which I am lucky to rarely have, are the WORST.
    I can't see my dream usually, all I see is static and hear myself talk my dream out... When I can see and feel them, they're either scary or really depressing... The ones I only hear myself talking are somewhat happy...

I can't see my dream usually, all I see is static and hear myself talk my dream out... When I can see and feel them, they're either scary or really depressing... The ones I only hear myself talking are somewhat happy...
    Hmm, well I guess your mind might be trying to get your troubles out as you sleep. But I never liked having depressing dreams, they don't help when you are feeling bad in the morning and you remember them.

Like a dream I had the other day where everyone I knew (Family, my friend, etc.) had gone missing, and I was all alone, trying to figure out what to do! Dreams like that I hate, because sometimes I do feel alone, when no one is home.
    Last edited by Crabmaster; February 10th, 2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Heh, only one friend, not friends.

Hmm, well I guess your mind might be trying to get your troubles out as you sleep. But I never liked having depressing dreams, they don't help when you are feeling bad in the morning and you remember them.
    They really don't help, they just make me more sad and worried for the day. That's why I stayed home today, I just feel like I couldn't go to school still with the dream stuck in my head repeating itself while I have to work and do stuff...

They really don't help, they just make me more sad and worried for the day. That's why I stayed home today, I just feel like I couldn't go to school still with the dream stuck in my head repeating itself while I have to work and do stuff...
    Hmm, what I find best to do is, find something you REALLY like to do, and get deep into doing it for a while, that can cause you to forget about the dream; for me, it is books, because you must think about what you are reading at the time, instead of the dream.

(Should we continue this in VMs as not to clutter the topic? If you want to keep talking, being there is no LP2W right now.)

Hmm, what I find best to do is, find something you REALLY like to do, and get deep into doing it for a while, that can cause you to forget about the dream; for me, it is books, because you must think about what you are reading at the time, instead of the dream.

(Should we continue this in VMs as not to clutter the topic? If you want to keep talking, being there is no LP2W right now.)
    It doesn't help for something I love to do is often doubted by myself...

(We um... Should continue this in vms, I think...)

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Zant View Post
    I don't have a lot of interesting dreams. I do know a nice trick which allows you to influence your dreams. Just think 'am I dreaming now?' when you're awake every now and then. If it turns into a habit you'll also think that when you're actually dreaming, and once you know you're in a dream, you can manipulate everything.

Unfortunately whenever I realize I'm in a dream, a guy pops in who knocks me out with a pillow, making me wake up. >_>
    Ah, lucid dreaming! It comes naturally to some people.
    I'd quite like to give it a try myself, but >lazy. Maybe in the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaknight4ever View Post
    My dreams have recurring themes!
    Except I can't tell any of them because of THE CHILDREN.
    Spoiler: Contents rated 15 or something I don't know. 

Hahaaa, God I love being creepy.

Personally I might have had themes of a sort, but they're kind of vague and I think I'm more consciously knitting them together.

Serving Coffee to a Kirby 'til the end of time...

Just letting you guys know, if you cannot remember any dreams, and you can't seem to "psyche" yourself into doing so, it helps to adjust your sleep clock. Go to bed, say, 10 minutes earlier, and dreams are much more rememberable if you had trouble before (if you didn't, then this may actually start the problem).

^ Most accurate personality test EVER!

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CafeBarista46 View Post
    Just letting you guys know, if you cannot remember any dreams, and you can't seem to "psyche" yourself into doing so, it helps to adjust your sleep clock. Go to bed, say, 10 minutes earlier, and dreams are much more rememberable if you had trouble before (if you didn't, then this may actually start the problem).
    Ah, yes! REM cycles and all that. Of course, I tend to spend a lot of time lousing around in bed before I actually sleep, which is why my capacity for remembering them is so erratic.

Say, would anyone be interested in hearing the weird nightmares of my childhood? Or later.

When someone says, "What's up," don't tell 'em about your butt. Forum Veteran MooseFondue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Curus View Post
    Say, would anyone be interested in hearing the weird nightmares of my childhood? Or later.
    I'd be interested.

Blorp, I remember very few of my dreams, to the point that I actually get frustrated about it. Perhaps I'll try that method up there.

Also, I have never had a lucid dream, but it sounds like it would be so cool.

Also also, I've never had a dream in which I'm flying. I hear a lot of people talking about them, and those sound cool too, but I have yet to have one.

Also also also, the dreams I remember most often are the falling dreams. You know, the ones where you end up sitting straight up in bed? I hate those. I had one where I fell into a canyon, and another where it was only a few steps. Bluh.

Now, onto the interesting stuff. A couple years back, when I was in elementary school, I had this dream. It took place at school, and I was hanging around by the front gate. Suddenly, I see this pair of zombies walk out of the parking lot. One is dressed like a police officer, and the other one looks like Abraham Lincoln.
    Anyways, everyone starts freaking out, and we run for a teacher's classroom. Once we're inside, some kid pokes his head in the door and says, "I can't come in yet, I forgot my lunch!"
    So me and a couple other kids have to go protect the kid while he gets his lunch out of his locker. At this point, I can hear my own voice narrating my dream. We're leading the zombies on some sort of chase through some sort of obstacle course, while my narrating voice is saying that the zombies were getting smarter. Eventually, we had to head back to the classroom without the kid. Once I enter, the zombies start banging on the door, and I push my back up against it.
    At this point, I say something dramatic that I don't remember, and the dream ends.

My subconscious is both silly and theatrical.

This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Neko+'s Avatar
    A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

I don't have a lot of interesting dreams. I do know a nice trick which allows you to influence your dreams. Just think 'am I dreaming now?' when you're awake every now and then. If it turns into a habit you'll also think that when you're actually dreaming, and once you know you're in a dream, you can manipulate everything.

Unfortunately whenever I realize I'm in a dream, a guy pops in who knocks me out with a pillow, making me wake up. >_>
    Yeah, about that... I now have a hard time distinguishing events in dreams from events that happen in real life...

They say the worst dreams involve the people you love...

Quote Originally Posted by charigaara View Post
    I also think it's strange that (usually) one never dies in a dream. It always ends right before you die. So, yeah.
    Heh, I once died in a dream. It was all blacked-out for a few minutes, then the perspective changed to another person's.
    Last edited by Neko+; February 10th, 2011 at 10:30 PM.

I had a dream the other night that my friend fell down an elevator shaft and we were on, like, the 50th floor or something. Sucks to be him, eh? I can only remember a couple dreams I've had, ever, though. Im one of those, 'cant-remember-em' types.

Weird, though, In my dreams my emotions never match my real ones.

Enjoy playing Mafia Online? Vendetta-Strada is a mafia based community; come in and take a look around!

I also think it's strange that (usually) one never dies in a dream. It always ends right before you die.
    I used to pretty much always die if I had dreams that involved death. Eventually I learned to wake myself up if things started to seem to be taking a turn for the worse, so I haven't had a real nightmare in a long time.

I've had plenty of horrible dreams since then, but I wouldn't call them nightmares. Despite the terrible things that go on in them, they don't really frighten me. I won't go into detail on those, though. Not on this kind of forum, anyway. ...And before anyone asks, no, it's not because of anything sexual. >_>

On a lighter note, last night's dream...well, actually, I forget most of it, but I remember one part at the end. I was looking at the comments on a YouTube video for some reason. One of them said, "LinkElfice has to be the coolest person I've ever met on the internet."

It had been voted down 14 times.

Sorry, Elfice, but it seems the people of my dream world don't particularly like you.
    Last edited by Kerkec; February 11th, 2011 at 10:46 AM.

To vex the world rather than divert it. Villerar's Avatar

That would probably be a lucid dream. It means you are possibly able to experience OBEs (astral projection) with just a little more training.

Actually having on topic to say for a change, I remember I had a BitF related daydream while waking up today, I just can't remember what it was. [/anticlimax]

Back from A Long While The Brawl Girl's Avatar

Well, this one dream was the work of Karma for missing that day when you could change your gender for a day.

Once in a dream, I went to visit Agent Gold's house. When i got there, Agent Gold answered the door, but instead of him being a guy, he was a girl. "She" also wore diffrent colors, and called herself Agent Goldilocks, hence the female form. When I asked "her" why was "she" a girl, "she" said in response,

" Why, I've always been a girl, Brawl Guy. Just like you've always been a guy."

Brawl Guy?

I looked at a mirror, and sure enough, I was a guy.

Thank goodness that dream never appeared again.

DeviantArt Accounts
    BitF DA Chatroom

WATCH OUT FOR THE STAMPEDE!!!

Self-Styled Hero

Is it bad that I laughed so hard when I saw this? I think the expressions in the picture are perfect for the situation.

Technically, I didn't quite do the gender-flip thing myself (I just let a female OC do the talking for that day), so this is probably fair game.
    I hope this doesn't proliferate the "Goldilocks" nickname any further.

Gold...as a girl...and you...as a boy...*barely stifles laughter*

Oh, great picture, by the way. Now I'll leave until I dream again.

Back from A Long While The Brawl Girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gold View Post
    Is it bad that I laughed so hard when I saw this? I think the expressions in the picture are perfect for the situation.

Technically, I didn't quite do the gender-flip thing myself (I just let a female OC do the talking for that day), so this is probably fair game.
    I hope this doesn't proliferate the "Goldilocks" nickname any further.
    And gosh in the dream you looked better than me. And don't worry, nobody will dare call you Goldilocks again.

Pro- Probably not...

Gold...as a girl...and you...as a boy...*barely stifles laughter*

Oh, great picture, by the way. Now I'll leave until I dream again.

Hopefully I don't have to dream about anyone else in their diffrent gender form.

*whispers into Charigaara's ear* Including Kathy.

I heard that.

DeviantArt Accounts
    BitF DA Chatroom

WATCH OUT FOR THE STAMPEDE!!!

Self-Styled Hero

Quote Originally Posted by The Brawl Girl View Post
    And gosh in the dream you looked better than me.
    ... Okay, NOW I'm scared.

I recently had a dream where this white-blue figure went down this really huge cave/tunnel and stopped in front of a white door. It slid open, and revealed a futuristic, white looking lab of some sorts, but was only one room. The figure walked up to it, pressed a few buttons, and a circular plate with the number "1" on it came out. The figure picked it up with one hand, then everywhere electricity started zapping everything. And then my entire dream went blank with the color white. And I woke up, not sweating , frightened, or anything. I was just confused.

Randomness everywhere ... You can expect that from now on.

"I have no idea!"- Medic and Pinkie Pie

Chased by a parrot while riding in a mine cart. Not lying. Even worse, it was a recurring dream
    Thats not all, in a unrelated dream without the mine cart chase (I think) the same parrot vanished into smoke and said "I'll be back!". This was my last dream with that parrot.

This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Neko+'s Avatar
    A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

Wait a minute...

What are dreams like for people who have been blind and deaf (or just blind) their entire lives?

?
    Last edited by Neko+; February 16th, 2011 at 01:03 AM.

You'll eat 'til you're full! Then you'll eat 'til you burst! Then you'll eat some more! Gun's Avatar

i dreamed i was in a dream and there was inceptions

i have not had a lot of dreams that i can really REMEMBER very well there might be vague details i can recall but i can rarely recall one in it's entirety which is a shame

i had one a couple of nights ago and as far as i can remember some guy i didn't recognise was in our house (i think he was meant to be a piano teacher in the dream), he said something about a couple of days and then put his hand on my brother's shoulder and said "I'll be taking this one away." and my brother said he'd be back by nine am tomorrow and they walked out of the door which for some reason opened into a green/white void with lots of lightning (kind of like the scratch from Homestuck OOPS I HAVE NO LIFE ANYMORE) and then the dream ended

uh

i think there was an implication of an outside threat of zombies or something but it was more a feeling then outright stated

Banned

I had a dream last night.

It's actually the first one I've had in a LONG time......
    I could fly! It was somewhat strange in a way. beacause while my physical body was anchored to the bed, my mind was soaring (literaly)! I actually ended up dying. darn Nazis!

Thread Information