Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: So, I had this dream last night...

Generic User Title. Cheezperson's Avatar

Re: So, I had this dream last night...

Interesting one the other day. All I remember of it is that I was in a kayak with Chari and Jacio, and we kayaked up the side of a cliff, and had to listen to The Beatles because there was only one paddle, which meant we could only turn in one direction and kept going around in circles.

I have...strange...dreams.
    Shameless Self-promotion.
    Spoiler: FC's 

Star Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezperson View Post
    Interesting one the other day. All I remember of it is that I was in a kayak with Chari and Jacio, and we kayaked up the side of a cliff, and had to listen to The Beatles because there was only one paddle, which meant we could only turn in one direction and kept going around in circles.

Maybe we were on a honeymoon or something?
    Well, no matter what, that's a weird dream. I usually have sparing dreams that tend to be deep with emotion and feeling, even if not present in the dream itself.
    The next time I have one of those, I'll make sure to post it here.

The most current dream I remember that was neat was a long while ago.

I was in a darkish library and I was in line with a bunch of other kids. Then all of a sudden Severus Snape is in front of us and he's teaching us how to fly. Apparently the way to fly was to flail your hands a lot and you would float!

that was an awesome dream till I woke up. lDb
    then I longed to be able to fly.

*flails hands sadly*

also my alarm clock almost constantly enters my dreams to wake me up, I'll be in the middle of some random thing and all of a sudden I'll hear, "And that was last night's game review! Now back to music! *music plays" and I'll be like, "What on earth is tha-. *wakes up*....>3>"
    I beat KH2 with 11 different Handicaps! Kingdom Hearts RULES! <3

I beat the 1000 Heartless Battle without Reaction Commands, in Proud Mode, at lvl. 36-38, Kingdom Keyblade only, no Armor, only 3 potions and 2 eithers, and a bunch of other handicaps. It means a lot to me that I did that. :3

This account is so outdated...wow... Crabmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leafeon95 View Post
    also my alarm clock almost constantly enters my dreams to wake me up, I'll be in the middle of some random thing and all of a sudden I'll hear, "And that was last night's game review! Now back to music! *music plays" and I'll be like, "What on earth is tha-. *wakes up*....>3>"
    I get that a lot in my dreams a lot, but with the alarm itself.....It ends of becoming some sort of warning alarm thing in buildings in the dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezperson View Post

We kayaked up the side of a cliff? And we were listening to the Beatles because there was only one paddle? That sounds like loads of fun. We have to do it again.

It's a Mii, Plaid! Plaid Tuxedo's Avatar

My dreams are always pretty much meaningless. They almost always make no sense, and they're almost never about any significant event at all.

I had a dream the other day that I was sitting at a lunch table at my school, the one behind the one I normally sit at, and on the opposite side of where I would normally sit. Normally, I sit with a few other sophomore AP kids and some theatre kids, but I was with some sophomore and junior band friends of mine, who I never sit with at lunch. There was also a kid who used to be in band in middle school, but quit at high school for football.
    Anyway, everybody was talking and laughing, but I don't remember what all about. Then Sean, a junior in band, pulls out his iPod--except it's actually my iPod--and presses the play button. It's an iPod nano, and it has a really bad built in speaker, but it sounded like it was coming through an awesome stereo system. Everyone at the table started singing along to a version of "Alabama Jubilee" (which none of those people know) that was recorded by my sister and some of her friends, and isn't even on my iPod.

Then I woke up.

Interesting, right?

I was in a fast food store, and they kept making sandwiches and I kept eating them.

And they kept making them and I kept eating them.

And then this random girl I saw ONCE was there, eating them, and we had a contest.

I ended up losing, so a keyboard was on the table (?) I pressed TAB and the Counterstrike style scoresheet came up.

I then woke up.

Confusion.
    -Insert Something Witty here-

This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Neko+'s Avatar
    A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind

I was dreaming that I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!

...Okay, not really.

I don't really remember much about my dreams, but in most of them, I turn into different people without realizing it.
    For example, I once had a dream that I was going to school without having started my homework, but then I was suddenly my teacher, and I gave myself a beating.

Did that make any sense at all?

It's a Mii, Plaid! Plaid Tuxedo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PK BLAH View Post
    I was dreaming that I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!

...Okay, not really.

I don't really remember much about my dreams, but in most of them, I turn into different people without realizing it.
    For example, I once had a dream that I was going to school without having started my homework, but then I was suddenly my teacher, and I gave myself a beating.

Did that make any sense at all?
    Yeah, I've had some second-person dreams before...they get weird.

And this works. I dreamed for the first time in forever yesterday after reading this and convincing myself that I would remember.
    And I remember that I had a dream where I stayed after school for seven hours just talking to this one kid. I missed my driver's ed lesson, which was the last one I had to take to complete the course, and the last chance I had to take it before my entire progress was nullified. In other words, not going to that lesson would make me have to take D ed all over again.

Then I woke up.
    Last edited by Plaid Tuxedo; February 3rd, 2011 at 10:44 PM.

My Dreams can be really weird. Like over the summer, i played Kirby 64 again and i beat the game at night. So i went to bed. And I has this dream that I went to the library and then all of a sudden the librarian screams and runs out. And then i hear creepy music. When I turned around, I just saw Zero-Two floating there. And I had to fight him by throwing books at him instead of shards.

There was also another one when school started and the Italian teacher was Mario. He was teaching the class how to say things in Italian, of course, but it was oddly in English anyway. I remember bits and pieces of it though, like him holding up cards that had pictures of goombas and stuff and he was all "This is a GOOMBA. Say GOOM-BA" xD I like my dreams though
    I'm hip with an art thread to now!
    Go ahead and visit, You'll be glad you came

It did work, I actually remembered a bit of my dream last night! xD

All I remember is that I was in the kitchen and someone in the other room yells to me that my grandmother needs my help with a bad guy or something. So although my grandparent's house is across town all I did was go upstairs.(although before I went upstairs I said 'hold on.' and grabbed my key locket from the table, even though I always wear that locket and I swore I was wearing it when this all started. ._.') Then I poofed and became Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. I saw the bad guy and it was apparently a Crocodile man. (I realize now that he looked like the Crocodile dude from T.U.F.F Puppy.)

I then brought out my Strawberry Bell, but to make it work I had to say it's name and I couldn't remember, I just kept saying 'Heart Bell' or 'Bell Heart'. Eventually when I figured it wasn't going to work I put the Crocodile man in a headlock till he gave up.

so strange.
    Last edited by Leafeon95; February 4th, 2011 at 09:02 AM.
    I beat KH2 with 11 different Handicaps! Kingdom Hearts RULES! <3

I beat the 1000 Heartless Battle without Reaction Commands, in Proud Mode, at lvl. 36-38, Kingdom Keyblade only, no Armor, only 3 potions and 2 eithers, and a bunch of other handicaps. It means a lot to me that I did that. :3

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

Oh hey you'll like this one Agent Gold it involves you.

Anyway yeah so there was me, some other person who was supposedly my close friend, and Agent Gold (who appeared as his avatar, funnily enough). We were some form of space cadets or something, only there was a problem in our barracks (which resembled my flat) - we had a new cadet who kept sabotaging the missions!
    Clearly he was a bad guy in disguise. The three of us - well, mostly me and my friend - tried everything to get him to reveal himself - he was just too good! There was some weird shift in genre around this point to some form of crime drama, as I chased the bad guy around a multi-storey car park manned by a rather inhuman guard. Eventually I did what I do in dreams nowadays and resorted to 'beat the truth out of the saboteur'. While everyone else was gathered around him curled up on the bed for some reason I barged in, jumped on the anthropomorphic cat in an orange skullcap and made several missed punches and attempts to remove his cap. My fighting prowess is somewhat restricted in dreams by the fact that all I am really doing is beating the &&&& out of my mattress.

So, how do we prove this guy's bad news? My friend had a plan...
    Me and the impostor flew to a planet, which was more like a floating chunk of rock with its flat, upright edge covered in short grass and flowers, as well as some sort of wind turbine-esque contraption. At this point we'd experienced another genre shift to 'educational children's show'. Proving the new cadet was a fake was as easy as a very, very bizarre and never explained maths question, demonstrated by the windmill. Something involving multiplication, I'd guess, at a stretch?

Either way, guess who the saboteur turned out to be - Agent Gold! By switching his green hood for an orange cap and never showing us his face, he'd successfully tested our ability to work together and do crazy mathematical &&&&. I don't remember him having a very good excuse for all the crap he pulled, actually, but we all laughed like it was the end of the episode anyways.

And it was, in fact! The next thing I knew me, my friend, and Coredor (!) were walking away from the barracks, sat down on some nice chairs next to a window in what now appeared to be a school setting (albeit with better interior decorating), discussing studying.

Self-Styled Hero

Wait, so you don't think my avatar is a photo of me?

Y'know, even if I didn't explain myself very well, I could imagine doing that sort of thing if there was some underlying reason. "This goes higher up the chain than you'll ever know..." Of course, tying in a short-term enrichment goal is helpful too. Sounds like you've got me pegged.

I'm sorta glad you didn't manage to hit me, though...

Back from A Long While The Brawl Girl's Avatar

Whoah! All of your dreams are cool and unique of their own!

*sigh* Wish I could post one, but you guys would think that they would belong in another thread...

DeviantArt Accounts
    BitF DA Chatroom

WATCH OUT FOR THE STAMPEDE!!!

Self-Styled Hero

Quote Originally Posted by The Brawl Girl View Post
    *sigh* Wish I could post one, but you guys would think that they would belong in another thread...
    If there's no inappropriate content and it's something you had a dream about, it's welcome on this thread. That's what it's here for, after all.

Back from A Long While The Brawl Girl's Avatar

Well, let's just they they feel more like ... erm...fan made episodes for some reason, even if they appear in my dreams.

DeviantArt Accounts
    BitF DA Chatroom

WATCH OUT FOR THE STAMPEDE!!!

Friendly Neighborhood Wereizard V8Arwing's Avatar

Yeah, I've had some weird dreams, but one really stands out in my mind.

It started with me walking in some woods. It was in the middle of the day, and I'm enjoying the tranquility of the scenery, when all of absudden, I'm knocked to the ground, and when I could see again, I was flat on my back, staring at the now- night sky. Odd, I thought to myself. I tried getting up, but as soon as I got up, I fell back down. I looked down, and I was shocked to find that my feet were missing. I tried screaming, but it was like my voicebox was paralyzed. Then, a figure in a red cloak walked up to me, and told me in a hoarse, croupy voice: "Don't let them get you"
    Then, I noticed that there were numerous glowing eyes staring at me from the thick brush. In a rush, these creatures swamped me, and then, The scenery switched. I thought I had woke up, but then I realized it was daytime again, and I was plummetting through the blue sky. I noticed the ocean below coming up fast, and I closed my eyes. When nothing happened, I opened my eyes, and noticed that I was a few feet in front of a tractor trailer-sized shark. I froze in shock, and when its jaws were almost on me, I finall woke up.

I had this drean when I was 14. So, is that a weird dream, or what?
    ~Wii Code: 6764-3871-0995-7285~Brawl FC: 4984-5674-4068~
    Sig by me, Avy by the talented Mint!
    *insert witty, intelligent quote here*

When I was younger, every time I made a new friend, I would have this nightmare.

So, we're in a library, my new friend and I, just chilling and browsing around. Strangely, we would be the only ones in the library, besides a random lady librarian. Then there would be a massive crash, and this gigantic, metal-plated snake would have burst through the wall of the library, snarling and hissing. It looked kind of like a Blue Eyes White Dragon from Yugioh, but without any appendages. Also, its mouth was filled with rows of razor sharp teeth that were furiously spinning within the mouth. My friend and I knew that it was looking for us, so we would run amongst the bookcases in a crouch, hiding. We would come to a clearing in the bookcases where there were rows upon rows of analog TVs. They were the older kind with antennas, and every single one of them were playing static. The snake would whip its head around and see us, and the librarian would pop out of nowhere and scream and run away. She's very useful. With a ferocious growl, the snake would dive down at my friend and I, who would be paralyzed with fear. The end~

I had that dream when I was about 4 until I was about 10. Of course, the first few times I was scared out of my wits, but as I got older I would wake up and be like, "Oh, yeah, giant snake dream. That was fun." I think it's strange that I would always have it when I made a really close friend, and that the only thing that changed would be the friend that was with me. I also think it's strange that (usually) one never dies in a dream. It always ends right before you die. So, yeah. There's my dream. I'm the greatest storyteller, aren't I?

this is weird one I had the other day, but this is all I can remember:
    what happened was that vega (from street fighter) was fighting a random person, and he pinned him to the ground, I heard "FINISH HIM" in the voice from mortal kombat. what he did next was lifted his foot above the guy's head, spikes came out of his shoe, and he squished the guys head, making blood go everywhere. Then I heard "Fatality."
    most dreams I vaguely remember are violent, for whatever reason.
    I'm back, baby.

ded

I had this bizarre dream a couple of nights ago. I don't recall a lot of it, but it was mostly me falling through weird dungeons in Minecraft while the people on the chat said things that didn't even make sense.

That game is doing something to my head.
    i'm pretty much dead here...pm me if any of y'all wanna talk B^)

Creative mind at rest. Animaster's Avatar

I seldom remember my dreams, but I recently had a rather unusual one where dad and I were going somewhere(can't remember where) and we went out to the garage to get something. On top of the freezer was what looked like a pizza. Except instead of the usual toppings, it had three large(strangely whole) strawberries and powdered sugar instead of cheese(I'm assuming jelly/jam was used instead of tomato sauce).

Also, Samus seems to be a recurring character in my dreams for some reason. Whenever she appears, she's usually concerned about something, usually her morality. In my first dream starring her, she was shooting some kind of dinosaur/plant hybrids(which were called Deku Scrubs for some reason in spite of looking nothing like them). While this was happening, she(or perhaps I since this was in first person view) felt guilty for killing them even though they were respawning when they were killed.

The second one had her walking through an almost empty mall(which for some reason had a small shooting range where I, as Samus picked up a Missile Expansion). While she was riding down an escalator, there was an internal monologue where she said something to the effect of "Am I really a good(or bad, can't remember which) person?". As Samus walked off the elevator, there was the sound of singing in the distance. Running over to investigate, there was a group of people advertising their pizza... I had another dream with Samus in it, but that was mostly running around an overgrown and apparently abandoned school shooting giant insectoid creatures.

Apparently, Samus represents guilt. I've had other bizarre dreams(though I'm certain most people have weird dreams). If I remember them, I'll post them here.
    My art thread should be up and running. Be sure to stop by and comment.
    I like animals, but especially cats.  I should probably change my sig, though.  Eh, I'll do it later.
    NNID- Animaster
    My 3DS Friend Code: 3007-8121-5204
    Dream Suite: It's different now. I'll update it about a century from now.

This account is so outdated...wow... Crabmaster's Avatar

I remember a dream I had a couple years ago.

So we were putting in the pond in our back yard (The small one we have in real life) and at this time it was only a hole in the ground, about 3 feet deep 8 feet wide, and in this dream it had just rained and for some reason the WHOLE pond turned into a mud puddle that was all the way filled up. For some reason I could still walk on it, but this HUGE creature that (Now that I think about it) looks like the centipede in the "Search to find LP2W #23" comic, started to attack me......Everyone was outside having fun, but no one was helping me.....

Freaky dreams like that....

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

Very interesting how some of us seem to have recurring themes in our dreams.

Twilight. Well, not really. Just looks a whole lot like it.

I don't have a lot of interesting dreams. I do know a nice trick which allows you to influence your dreams. Just think 'am I dreaming now?' when you're awake every now and then. If it turns into a habit you'll also think that when you're actually dreaming, and once you know you're in a dream, you can manipulate everything.

Unfortunately whenever I realize I'm in a dream, a guy pops in who knocks me out with a pillow, making me wake up. >_>

made of love Event Artist
    Forum Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Curus View Post
    Very interesting how some of us seem to have recurring themes in our dreams.
    My dreams have recurring themes!
    Except I can't tell any of them because of THE CHILDREN.

I did have a dream that I was telling people here about another dream that I had apparently had inside the dream
    but then someone pulled me away from the computer and distracted me with certain things and it was a much more interesting dream after that
    the only people on BitF I've had dreams include are Lightningboalt (no surprises?), mkan, slash, kirb I think, and jryanm (he fell into his soup and Joey and I had to save him, I don't think I ever mentioned this dream before, it was way back when there were a lot of skype calls).
    My dreams help me feel closer to the person I can't be with for a while so dreams are a great thing

EDIT: dreams make storytellers out of people too

Thread Information