Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: So, I had this dream last night...

Re: So, I had this dream last night...

Hm. Well, if you're thinking Super Monkey Ball, then neither is exactly better, but 2 is definitely easier, but I would settle that with Deluxe...if only I had a copy.
    I suppose I might as well put one here, all the cool kids are doing it (not to judge, but so are some not-so-cool kids).

The Bakis are back. In fact, they were always here. Planetbox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NiGHTcapD View Post
    Hm. Well, if you're thinking Super Monkey Ball, then neither is exactly better, but 2 is definitely easier, but I would settle that with Deluxe...if only I had a copy.
    Perhaps I was. Considering it was a dream, for all I know they could have said ball. I suppose then that dream would make a little more sense. But technically speaking, my dreams never seem to make sense.
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Isn't this the BEST signature you've ever SEEN!

Spoiler: Random Quotes out of Context 

Isn't that the point of this thread?
    I suppose I might as well put one here, all the cool kids are doing it (not to judge, but so are some not-so-cool kids).

The coolest Toad around. TheChosenToad101's Avatar

I had some dreams about Great Wolf Lodge, but here is one of the weirdest ones:
    So I was there, it was Halloween. For some reason, they were holding a Magiquest contest to see who can open the chest.
    This one girl opened it, but it jumped right at her, she didn't get scared that all!
    Then, I was walking to my room, and the door was 5 inches away from the ground.
    The weirdest thing was, the sky was greenish.
    So there is my weird dream.

Toad will always be #1! Always! Don't think so?

ALL SIGS MUST CONTAIN SCREAMING TOADS.

Unexpect the unexpected Nintendo_Fan128's Avatar

So, today I dreamed that a fox jumped into a wall and came back as BITF Waluigi, and then the walls and all buildings around started becoming of different colors and were "Waluigified" in all kinds of ways. Everyone ran away in panic as the whole city was gradually taken by the "Waluigi effect". It was... disturbing... What a fitting dream to have just before Halloween :P

Powered by tea and classic rock Asphoxia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo_Fan128 View Post
    So, today I dreamed that a fox jumped into a wall and came back as BITF Waluigi, and then the walls and all buildings around started becoming of different colors and were "Waluigified" in all kinds of ways. Everyone ran away in panic as the whole city was gradually taken by the "Waluigi effect". It was... disturbing... What a fitting dream to have just before Halloween :P
    So kind of a "zombie effect", in a way? I had a dream about that too, although it was sort of different, and related to something else than BitF.

My dream started out with parents lying about having charged my phone. I have no idea why, but that's what it started with. While I was arguing with them, a green meteor landed in my friend's yard, and for some reason it had the body of a character from the Alternate/Augmented Reality Game Ingress, who was the leader of the faction who believes that the aliens come in peace to help us achieve a higher form of evolution. My parents ask me to go check it out and inform them of what the thing is, and give me my phone, now randomly charged, to take pictures of it so I could show them. I went outside where my friends whose yard the meteor had landed in, some other people in my neighborhood, and one of my classmates from school were already examining the body, and one of the people in my neighborhood dared his brother to touch the dead body. He touched it, and his shirt turned green (everyone was wearing blue for some reason), his glasses disappeared, and his hair became darker despite normally being dark brown/black. He started chasing after people, and got my classmate, who in my dream was a really fast runner. I ran out of my friend's yard, which apparently was the only place you could get tagged, and through the next yard, which was the same friend's yard behind their house rather than their cousin's house, until my classmate tried to drag me back to the area where I could get tagged. I got out of my classmate's grip, and ran across the next hard, where my neighbor who owned the yard screamed something along the lines of "NO! You're basically dog bait now!" even though her dogs were obviously inside. For some reason I thought this was a game, and was going to get other friends in my neighborhood, who couldn't play outside because there was a Nintendo 64 update, which was odd for them because normally they prefer to play outside over screens.

For some reason all the vivid dreams I have are really weird and/or related to fantasy.
    Don't expect anything to make sense. That way you'll be pleasantly surprised if it does.

Image credit goes to minimii!
    Narratorverse hype!

That guy who's barely on Lenrap's Avatar

I had a dream where my whole day was crap. It started with me playing a version of smash run where you could find the people you were playing with in the map followed by my friend (he was playing shulk instead of his main mega man for some reason) killing me. I got super mad at him, so I assume we were teaming up or something. I then went to school and my textbook didn't have a table of contents for some reason. It took me like 2 minutes to find the page I was supposed to be on. It was about smash bros. I then woke up.

I think I play too much smash bros. I'll solve this by playing even more smash bros.
    "If people weren't complete idiots, we wouldn't have a job" -A Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Lenrap View Post
    I had a dream where my whole day was crap. It started with me playing a version of smash run where you could find the people you were playing with in the map followed by my friend (he was playing shulk instead of his main mega man for some reason) killing me. I got super mad at him, so I assume we were teaming up or something. I then went to school and my textbook didn't have a table of contents for some reason. It took me like 2 minutes to find the page I was supposed to be on. It was about smash bros. I then woke up.

I think I play too much smash bros. I'll solve this by playing even more smash bros.
    This is hilarious. I get dreams similar to this if I have been playing certain games too much, so I understand.

I have not been remembering much of my dreams lately, so I will tell of a very odd dream I had sometime last year. I was on some submarine/boat or plane of some kind (the interior was mostly gray metal, but I am assuming it was one of the former since there did not appear to be much seating). Suddenly, I see a woman being chased around the ship by Meta Knight. Want to hear how this gets stranger? Meta Knight was wearing a huge black afro wig. Suddenly, the dream switched over to me and some other people playing at some kind of beach or large sandbox. We were collecting and playing with brightly colored seashells, then we saw an image of Meta Knight (no ridiculous afro this time). I either woke up after that or I do not remember the rest.
    I have had many more strange dreams. This is just one of them.

Banned

*Phoenix Down*
    I had a dream one time a year back where ChuggaaConroy was on the HOME Menu of his Wii. Later, my father, Batman, Yakko Warner, and a Lakitu were involved. Y'know IN THE BATHROOM!

I once had an extremely long dream that had several different parts to it, but the weirdest section was in the middle when I went to a fancy restaurant. The estaurant's doors had real HUMAN HANDS for doorknobs, so there was literally someone standing on the other side of the door sticking their hands through a hole so peple could open the doors. Anyway, the restaurant was apparently owned by Nickelodeon and they were showing the infamous Spongebob Squarepants episode Truth or Square on a huge television. For some reason I found this offensive and talked to some random waitress about why the episode was offensive and demanded that they stop showing it. The waitress told me to follow her into the kitchen and told me to wait on a metal bench. When she came back she had a large knife and was going to kill me to stop my complaints. I wasn't sure if she was going to stab me or electrify the bench, so I just ran past her and down the corridor. All the other employees pulled out knives and also tried to kill me, but I managed to escape through a hole in the wall. Outside I found a man on a rock and I asked for his help to destroy the restaurant, but he said that I had to complete a challenge. The challenge was to throw a coin in the mouth of a giant snake. I died multiple times and the snakes would keep changing but when I finally did it, the dream switched to something completely unrelated before we could start our plan.

This was the same dream where a bunch of ninja children were putting pieces of food into my hair. Yeah.
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Banned

One time, I dreamt of a maze that I kept failing.

Not to mention the morning I kept having crazy dreams...

Banned

The next batch comes from just New Years Morning. In Dream #1, I was listening to the Calling Collab, only the MAMALWEEJAH part kept showing up. The 2nd 1 was basically Lysandre (although he looked different) in a contest (complete with his Gyarados), Twilight Sparkle and Spike with Lisia (rendered COMPLETELY different than how I'd imagine her), and it ended when I was dragged by an invisible hand and tossed down to a forest I was forced to roll through.

This morning I had a dream where Bill Clinton had an account on this forum. Yeah. His avatar was just a photograph of himself, and he apparently wrote scripts for episodes of Pokemon. Then he posted these scripts on BitForums every few minutes, letting people post inbetween. The episode he posted in that dream was Ash's gym battle with Ramos.

That segment was shoved in the middle of a much more boring segment, where I was at school. I went to both of my classes and in each one I was assigned a boatload of projects and assignments, most of which were due the next day. I don't really remember most of that dream, other then when I got a charaacter trait assignment where you had to draw a picture of how you felt about someone with that charactr trait. Some kind chose "criminal" or something and said he would draw a picture of himself beating someone up.

EDIT: The day afterward had many parts, but most notable was when I went to Mount Rushmore and the four president's heads were talking too each other. They were laughing and looking at each other and making extremely detailed facial expressions. Unfprtunately, I couldn't hear them. This was apparently completely normal, and no one seemed confused.
    Last edited by Planetbox; April 4th, 2015 at 07:45 PM.
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Cute Little Poot

Oh I have weird dreams every night. Nearly always involving family and acquaintances from the past. Rarely good though. I rarely awaken having felt good about a dream. And if I wake in a panic! Awful. Because I can't recall what the dream was in which I awoke from!
    Last edited by germany; September 16th, 2015 at 02:26 PM.

Three Nintendo groups in one pic! Amazing! TriMushroomStar's Avatar
    Ha! Like I would tell you! I would have to kill you if I did.

I had a dream where I wa in Disneyland. Good enough start. Then there's a Lego Darth Maul statue there. (I really like Lego Star Wars) It came alive and started chasing me around. I eventually ran into this huge corridor where a huge line of random Disney/Pixar characters were waking. Then I awoke.
    "Oh, but what's the point of tests if you don't learn anything?"
    -King Bumi (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Cute Little Poot

Last night I had a dream where an elderly gentleman was showing me how to pray the Rosary in particular way according to the days of the week. I don�t remember the specifics of how it was exactly he taught me but after he was finished teaching me he kept saying over and over one word. All I could make out phonetically was what sounded like �tepeyac�. After his saying this word over and over I woke up at exactly 3am in the morning with this word stuck in my head.
    Last edited by germany; September 16th, 2015 at 02:54 PM.

Thread Information