Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: So, I had this dream last night...

Self-Styled Hero

So, I had this dream last night...

"...and everything was just gumdrops and ice cream!"

Use this thread to discuss any memorable dreams you've had. You can discuss any meaning you think they might have, or just share whatever strange experiences are going on in your head at night. (Please note: not all dreams mean something. You may remove your paranoia cap.)

Of course, some dreams are more... erotic than others. If this is all the dream is made of, leave it out. If it's an otherwise interesting dream with some inappropriate moments in it, I recommend strategically dodging some of the details.

Dreams are not required to have happened the night before the post was made.

Spoiler: You say you never have any dreams? 

So, here's one that I had a while back:
    I met a friend of mine from this site in real life. I think she and her family were visiting my family at my house. Except... she was much younger than she really is. I know she's a teenager, but she was, like, 10 in the dream. Even so, we were still friends, just like we are now. She was telling me all kinds of interesting things about where she lived and stuff that her family has done (pointing out things about my home that reminded her of those stories). I don't talk very much in real life, so I was perfectly content to listen and ask a few questions here and there.

The really interesting takeaway is that the age difference didn't mean anything to us. We were still just as good of friends.

Back from A Long While The Brawl Girl's Avatar

Re: So, I had this dream last night...

^ Interesting thread. Who was this friend that you saw in your dream?

DeviantArt Accounts
    BitF DA Chatroom

WATCH OUT FOR THE STAMPEDE!!!

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

Ah, Agent Gold, you're full of good ideas recently aren't ya!

I haven't remembered any dreams recently (been sleepin' too soundly, or not at all), but on the subject of those dirty dreams you mentioned, if anyone has one and a consuming need to divulge it (for whatever reason), I know of a Tumblr where such can be done. Anonymously, even!
    ...And no, it's not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee Master View Post
    meh, i'll be ok, what i'm really concerned about is my dreams...

i took a nap earlier and had a rather disturbing dream where Curus was trying to hug me for some reason...

it happened a bit like this:

if you read this, Curus... please stay out of my head...
    Guess what?

You're great.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brawl Girl View Post
    Who was this friend that you saw in your dream?
    Yeah, Gold. Who is the girl of your dreams friend?

Also, nice idea. If I have any super interesting/weird dreams, I'll be sure to tell it here. However, I don't even remember waking up this morning, so it might not happen anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee Master View Post
    if you read this, Curus... please stay out of my head...
    Oooh my, I'm flattered...

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyBox View Post
    I had a weird dream last night.

It was where gremlins were like vampires, so if the bit you you'd turn into a gremlin, but they pretty much looked like people except they only had three or four very wide teeth that somehow covered thir mouths and one was golden. So I ended up getting bit in my school, and then when I told one of my friends, she kept telling me to bite her, so I thought, eh what the heck, and I tried, but I couldn't get the teeth past the lips, so it ended up not working.
    I'm scared Curus may be getting into everyone's head.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

If I am, you clearly need to take a chillaxan break.

Or, you know, embrace the joys I have blessed your minds with...

Self-Styled Hero

Quote Originally Posted by The Brawl Girl View Post
    ^ Interesting thread. Who was this friend that you saw in your dream?
    Um... Actually, that one was you.

Quote Originally Posted by charigaara View Post
    Yeah, Gold. Who is the girl of your dreams friend?
    Why did I KNOW that you were going to ask me something like that?
    Anyway, she's not the only user (or girl, for that matter) from this site who's shown up in my dreams. That's just one of the more memorable occurrences.

Back from A Long While The Brawl Girl's Avatar

So it was me? Cool.

DeviantArt Accounts
    BitF DA Chatroom

WATCH OUT FOR THE STAMPEDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gold View Post
    Anyway, she's not the only user (or girl, for that matter) from this site who's shown up in my dreams.
    what other users have you dreamed about?

Self-Styled Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Sorablade2 View Post
    what other users have you dreamed about?
    I know for sure Latiaslover97 and \'|- have shown up in some way or another... I'm pretty sure I had one dream where I was in a room with a dozen or more members at once... But nothing really interesting happened in those ones, so I don't remember any details about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gold View Post
    I know for sure Latiaslover97 and \'|- have shown up in some way or another... I'm pretty sure I had one dream where I was in a room with a dozen or more members at once... But nothing really interesting happened in those ones, so I don't remember any details about them.
    Wait, wait, what?

Most of my dreams are just static, so I don't have anything to share with you guys.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Back off, Gold.
    I once had a dream that Hypes was girl with blue hair.
    And she was yelling at me for bugging her about putting me in a comic a la Jim Fights Everything. And then I said I never bugged her about it.
    And then we were on a boat, but that's because a TV got turned on, and sound always translates itself in my dreams.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

Huh. I'm used to have almost zero dreams right now. But once I had seen this video on Silent Hill 2(Bloody, decapitated mannequins which scream, anyone?) And I thought I would get nightmares. But instead, I dreamed of TF2. I'm guessing the five minute video was wiped out of my subconscious by the weeks I've played TF2. And that was happiest day of Eario's my life.

Why would you dream about BITForums? There's more to dream about than this site.
    Last edited by Sniper; February 1st, 2011 at 10:38 PM.

Randomness everywhere ... You can expect that from now on.

"I have no idea!"- Medic and Pinkie Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
    Why would you dream about BITForums? There's more to dream about than this site.
    What, you think folk choose? Are you a lucid dreamer?

Probably folk've just been getting right off their computers and straight into bed with all my nasty words a-ringing in their head...see, doesn't that sound deliciously poetic?

What Would Bayonetta Do? Forum Veteran Elfice's Avatar
    don't you DARE take the name of Texas in vain

There is one dream that I have repeatedly, although I haven't had it recently.

I leave my house and the entire city is covered in a low fog. As I walk, I hear rattling chains, and occasionally I'll see a splatter of red on the ground. Then, I'll hear screams and a low roaring sound, and then the screams randomly stop and are replaced by a really creepy laugh. The fog lifts and around me are thousands of headless corpses, and a few short steps away is a ghost (not like a human-shaped one, one that looks like a person wearing a sheet) holding a chainsaw, and somehow I know that this is a ghost that asks people riddles and if they get it wrong, then it kills them. It swoops in front of me and asks me a riddle (which always differs every time I have this dream), and I get it right, causing it to be banished back to hell. Then I wake up.

Weird, huh? I don't know what caused this dream, but I've been having it ever since I was like 6 or 7.
    shoutout to moose for the amazing avatar feat. my dog carter

hey look a tumblr

Whatever happens, happens. Forum Veteran Mkan's Avatar

Well I remember this one dream that's BitF where (And I kid you not) Villerar killed Bgh's sister. The only things I really remember were me, bgh, and somebody else, I think Darky were talking about how we were gonna get him back.

And it's funny, because Vill would never do the sort of thing, and Bgh doesn't even have a sister.

Also I remember Master Chief being in there somehow.

I don't do drugs OK.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkElfice510 View Post
    There is one dream that I have repeatedly, although I haven't had it recently.

I leave my house and the entire city is covered in a low fog. As I walk, I hear rattling chains, and occasionally I'll see a splatter of red on the ground. Then, I'll hear screams and a low roaring sound, and then the screams randomly stop and are replaced by a really creepy laugh. The fog lifts and around me are thousands of headless corpses, and a few short steps away is a ghost (not like a human-shaped one, one that looks like a person wearing a sheet) holding a chainsaw, and somehow I know that this is a ghost that asks people riddles and if they get it wrong, then it kills them. It swoops in front of me and asks me a riddle (which always differs every time I have this dream), and I get it right, causing it to be banished back to hell. Then I wake up.

Weird, huh? I don't know what caused this dream, but I've been having it ever since I was like 6 or 7.
    &&&& sounds intense
    by JSG

To vex the world rather than divert it. Villerar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Makn View Post
    Well I remember this one dream that's BitF where (And I kid you not) Villerar killed Bgh's sister. The only things I really remember were me, bgh, and somebody else, I think Darky were talking about how we were gonna get him back.

And it's funny, because Vill would never do the sort of thing, and Bgh doesn't even have a sister.
    It depends on the explanation of quantum emchanics you endorse, if you are enamoured with the many histories version that would entail believing there is an infinite multiverse including a universe in which I would do such a thing (and probably laugh ominously) and doubtlessly also one in which Beegee does have a sister and also some in which both facts coincide in a lethal conclusions of events, possibly even one where all of us would be dressed up as Teletubbies. Then there will be some in which you would would succesfully retaliate and some in which you will fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Villerar View Post
    It depends on the explanation of quantum emchanics you endorse, if you are enamoured with the many histories version that would entail believing there is an infinite multiverse including a universe in which I would do such a thing (and probably laugh ominously) and doubtlessly also one in which Beegee does have a sister and also some in which both facts coincide in a lethal conclusions of events, possibly even one where all of us would be dressed up as Teletubbies. Then there will be some in which you would would succesfully retaliate and some in which you will fail.
    And of course, some believe that these alternate worlds are in fact what you see in your dreams, non?

Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles. Forum Veteran AuraKnight's Avatar

When I was reeeealy into GPX, and Dracowymsy were actually hard to some by, I dreamt that I got one. It was annoying waking up.

I've also had numerous dreams in the leadup to Brawl where I was playing it in my head before the game had come out but I think I mentioned it before sometime.

At any rate, if I have anything interesting, I'll tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer
    Dude, I dream of dreaming about you guys, if not anything else than how strange/cool it would be. And yes, that pun was intended.

I'm also under the belief that Dreams actually have some kind of strange, mystical purpose because it seems strange otherwise, but heck if I know what it is.
    Home with the milk in the morning / Singing the same old song
    ---
    ---
    ---
    It really does not matter what you are called, or where your work is placed, as long as it brings some kind of joy to some person some place.
    - Charles M. Schultz -

The only RPer who RPs shopping in the glitz pit Captain Panda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Villerar View Post
    >mfw teletubbies

anyways i don't tend to have many dreams, but i do get haunted by nightmares from my childhood.

did i tell you the one about the giant cocoa bean that ate me? what about when brum kidnapped me? good times.
    Spoiler: Quotes 

This account is so outdated...wow... Crabmaster's Avatar

I get lots of nice dreams.....But they only last for a couple (In dream) minutes, then turn into nightmares. Like this one dream I had lately where a girl I know kissed me for no reason, but then the dream started to change (And this is where I stop giving full details because of how terrible it can get sometimes) and all the bad and evil of my mind comes into the dream.........At the end I was alone and everyone was dead.....

Yea....Average night for me......

I have had some cool dreams though, some where I am commander of some awesome army, or sometimes I have dreams where I take on my fears......Like this one I will have rarely where I beat up the kids who bullied me (I was bullied to the point of leaving Public School, and I still don't get out much to this day). :D

I once had this dream that was like a Maplestory Pokmon crossover.
    My Maplestory character was walking around in a Pokmon Yellow styled overworld, and then my kino (small, cute mushroom) slowly turned into stone. No reason at all, just "poit", stone. So I walked to a Pokmon center wich looked like a real life crowded mall picture on the inside. There I found one of my friends of Maple and she told I should take Kino to 'The fountain of dreams'...
    Stuff I don't remember happenend and I woke up.

I reliesed that I have no life.

Self-Styled Hero

Here was a fun one.

I was playing Wind Waker on a second run-through (hard-mode style), but I had kept all the songs that I knew and had the Wind Waker and King of Red Lions from the beginning. In addition, there was an extra song that caused a big cyclone. With this cyclone, Link was able to glide about (hang-gliding style). He could move anywhere in the world FAST. Going from Windfall Island to Outset Island took about 15 seconds. He could also adjust his height, allowing him to stop in places that would normally be out of reach. The song didn't need to be played from the King of Red Lions; he would be picked up by the cyclone and then set down in an appropriate place when you landed.

I was just laughing to myself as I thought about how many ways you could break the game. It's no secret that I enjoy sequence breaking (the art of doing things out of the order the designers intended), so you can imagine how much fun I thought this one was.

Thread Information