Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shop (Closed, Happy Winterday Everyone!)

When someone says, "What's up," don't tell 'em about your butt. Forum Veteran MooseFondue's Avatar

Re: The Shop

These candies look simply splendid. Why, I think I'll take 50 more!

Hey look it's Pac-man! Your day is now ruined. Cerd's Avatar

I wil purchase one Winterday waitress, one DVD of "Wurmple and the True Meaning of Winterday" , one Winterday Bath Towels ( it's always good to have a towel with you), and one Winterday Battery Ornaments.

And I will pay $100 for all this stuff.

"Don't mind me, I'm just here being silly..."

click on my non-existing pokemon eggs and you will gain imaginary internets!

And now for something real:Here is my steam

Tornado Remix Lightningdork
    Forum Moderator
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Someguyfromcrowd View Post
    I shall purchase the first three items at their offered prices, and also purchase a Winterday Shirt for $10 with a pack of Winterday Socks for $5. Those prices appear reasonable for such quality sock-wear.
    So a Microwave, TV, and Mattress along with a Shirt and Socks? In total that is $190, however we can certainly match $170. Sorry to take so long on this offer, but we need to ask one final time to clarify if this is what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Island Sausage View Post
    Great. Now how far are you willing to drop the price on the shirt, young man?
    The lowest I will go is $5 at this moment in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynawing View Post
    1x Festive Winterday Microwave: $25 (17 in stock)
    1x Clayton's Gay Hornet Dictionary: $30 (20 in stock)
    1x DVD of "Wurmple and the True Meaning of Winterday": $30 (11 in stock)

So that total is 85 dollars.

BUT WAIT

I've seen big fat dictionaries for about 9 dollars, and while they admittedly suck compared to Clayton's Gay Hornet Dictionary, I don't think a customer should pay so much for basic knowledge of Winterday. How about 20 dollars?

Also 30 dollars is too much to pay for a classic movie such as Wurmple and the True Meaning of Winterday, and this isn't even the remastered or Blu-ray version. How about 15?

I'd gladly pay 25 dollars for the microwave though, pretty good deal there.
    This are some very reasonable offers. $60 dollars for a Dictionary, DVD, and Microwave? Its a deal. You now have those three items, and $430 remaining

Quote Originally Posted by Cerdeira View Post
    I wil purchase one Winterday waitress, one DVD of "Wurmple and the True Meaning of Winterday" , one Winterday Bath Towels ( it's always good to have a towel with you), and one Winterday Battery Ornaments.

And I will pay $100 for all this stuff.
    Make that $105 and you have a deal. Do you accept this offer?

Quote Originally Posted by MooseFondue View Post
    These candies look simply splendid. Why, I think I'll take 50 more!
    Certainly, kind sir. $400 remaining and 100 candies in your inventory!
    Official BitForums Patron Deity
    Skiploom Adventures is still a thing! Click here to read it!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now
    Playstation 4: Making you feel emotions that you have never felt in real life.

Tumbling down Forum Veteran Kirb's Avatar

I'll take a Winterday shirt and a handful of Winterday Candies. Does Wurmple and the True Meaning of Winterday come in Teal-Ray?

I'll take that statue for 400 if you throw in the flatscreen for 50 and a winterday mattress at full price.
    I'm back, baby.

Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ario56 View Post
    I'll take that statue for 400 if you throw in the flatscreen for 50 and a winterday mattress at full price.
    That would be a rather disproportionate discount on two hot commodities; if you want the statue you're going to need to present a better offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirb View Post
    I'll take a Winterday shirt and a handful of Winterday Candies. Does Wurmple and the True Meaning of Winterday come in Teal-Ray?
    Why yes, the however the Teal-Ray edition is $5 more. As it isn't listed specifically, we'll give you a $5 credit towards that shirt, leading to the same price as if you had gotten a regular DVD.

So, that comes to $30, and you now have a Shirt and DVD!

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now

That price is acceptable for those goods.

Remember these?

Back with a Mild Vengeance Of Sorts

The only thing worse than a sorrowful end is knowing that it is certain to come. Forum Veteran Meteora's Avatar
    I've decided against making a witty comment in favor of actually giving my location: I live in PA.

Good sir, that portrait of you is simply awe-inspiring. Now, I don't mean to make it sound less valuable than it already is, but I do think that paying $200 for it would be in both of our best interests.

You see, the less I have to spend on it, the more money I will have left over to buy more of your goods.

It's a win-win situation, you see. I get the glorious painting and have more money left over to buy more of your high-quality merchandise!

We long to remember that which we wish we could forget.

Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Someguyfromcrowd View Post
    That price is acceptable for those goods.
    Very well. A Microwave, TV, Mattress, Shirt and Socks for $170. You now have $330 remaining.

Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    Good sir, that portrait of you is simply awe-inspiring. Now, I don't mean to make it sound less valuable than it already is, but I do think that paying $200 for it would be in both of our best interests.

You see, the less I have to spend on it, the more money I will have left over to buy more of your goods.

It's a win-win situation, you see. I get the glorious painting and have more money left over to buy more of your high-quality merchandise!
    $150 dollar discount for such a painting? RIDICULOUS! Sorry, but we cannot go that low... however, if you are willing to pay $275 then we might be able to get a deal going.

The only thing worse than a sorrowful end is knowing that it is certain to come. Forum Veteran Meteora's Avatar
    I've decided against making a witty comment in favor of actually giving my location: I live in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningboalt View Post
    $150 dollar discount for such a painting? RIDICULOUS! Sorry, but we cannot go that low... however, if you are willing to pay $275 then we might be able to get a deal going.
    It's not about how much someone pays for something. It's about how much they appreciate what they purchase. And let me tell you sir, there is absolutely no way that ANYONE could care for such a painting more than I would!

So really, it isn't much of a discount as it is a great deal. You'd be foolish to pass it up!

Hey look it's Pac-man! Your day is now ruined. Cerd's Avatar

Well, then I'm gonna buy more 5 Winterday Candies and pay $110 for all that.

"Don't mind me, I'm just here being silly..."

click on my non-existing pokemon eggs and you will gain imaginary internets!

And now for something real:Here is my steam

And Their Refinement of The Decline

I'd like to purchase 2/3 of BitF.com, with MK4E paying for the other third.
    ~ Last.fm - slashty.net - Tumblr ~

~Openly Jesuist~

Hug the Bowz Event Artist
    Forum Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by \'|- View Post
    hi I agreed to this
    here is my 250 dollars oh yes

I AM MATTHEW TARANTO

A 66/33 split? Tell you what, I'll buy 15% share in the site.

Forum Moderator

It's not about how much someone pays for something. It's about how much they appreciate what they purchase. And let me tell you sir, there is absolutely no way that ANYONE could care for such a painting more than I would!

So really, it isn't much of a discount as it is a great deal. You'd be foolish to pass it up!
    As great as your desire is, we'll have to disagree. $275 is an awesome offer in itself, you know, especially for such a painting. Only 2 exist, so the asking price must be high; its $275 or $350 for an incredibly rare and unique gift. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerdeira View Post
    Well, then I'm gonna buy more 5 Winterday Candies and pay $110 for all that.
    Certainly. 5 Candies, 1 Mattress, 1 DVD, 1 Towel, and 1 set of Ornaments, and you now have $390 remaining. Good day to you, patron.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaknight4ever View Post
    hi I agreed to this
    here is my 250 dollars oh yes

I AM MATTHEW TARANTO
    Certainly. Slash is now the 2/3 owner of BitF and has $0 remaining, and MK4E is now the 1/3 owner of BitF and has $225 remaining... unless you'd like to take Kirb up on his offer?

And Their Refinement of The Decline

Kirb can have 15/66 of my share. I would like my 75$ back, please.
    ~ Last.fm - slashty.net - Tumblr ~

~Openly Jesuist~

I am not sorry to say that I will not be buying that painting then. Winterday is about giving, and all it is to you is a day of financial gain. Shame on you.

I would, however, like to buy a 20% share of the site.

Excellent.

Hug the Bowz Event Artist
    Forum Veteran

I would, however, like to buy a 20% share of the site.
    Nope

I AM MATTHEW TARANTO

Forum Moderator

Kirb can have 15/66 of my share. I would like my 75$ back, please.
    Nice doing business with you, then. Slash now owns 52% of BitF and has $75 remaining, MK4E still owns 33% of BitF and has $225 remaining, and Kirb is now 15% owner of BitF and has $395 left.

Sorry Meteora, but the owners are not willing to give up any more of what they own. As for the painting, we need to make something of a profit; $150 is too much to take away from such a painting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningboalt View Post
    Sorry Meteora, but the owners are not willing to give up any more of what they own. As for the painting, we need to make something of a profit; $150 is too much to take away from such a painting.
    $200 is a fine profit. My great appreciation for it should be enough to make up for the other $75. But if you'd rather make a bit more money by selling it to someone who won't appreciate it, then fine. Enjoy your tainted money.

If losing a customer is better to you than keeping one while still making a profit, then fine too. It just shows how foolish you really are.
    Last edited by Meteora; December 18th, 2010 at 12:40 PM.

When someone says, "What's up," don't tell 'em about your butt. Forum Veteran MooseFondue's Avatar

These candies are simply the best their is, and I cannot get enough. If I were to spend my remaining $400, could I expect any sort of discount? Say, getting candies 25% off?

What's your favorite scary movie? Kiwi's Avatar

20 candies please. And one CGH Dictionary.

Also, can you accept trades nstead of currency?

I know your going dawww at my avatar. koolaroo's Avatar

dear shopkeeper i would like to buy the crown for a hundrend but i'll give you my soul and a flat screen tv.

Thread Information