Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Your Move

I was tempted to give some feedback/criticisms in the old thread, but I was under the impression such things weren't very welcomed... In light of Rad's comment, however, I'm more than eager to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    NAME: RAD
    When you said "seconds" for his Fsmash (a full second of lag if it misses) and Counter Tackle (a full three-second duration), that seems kind of... incredibly long. In Brawl, there are 60 frames in a second. Warlock Punch takes ~72 frames in total, Falcon Punch takes ~42, and and Ike's/Marth's Counter take ~60. When you take that into consideration, a full second of lag seems incredibly risky for what seems like his main kill move, while three seconds of counter-stance seems incredibly long (especially if you take into consideration only about half of Marth's/Ike's counter frames are counter frames, while the rest are vulnerability).

I like the overall design, especially the basic concept and the codec message. More detail, especially with moves like "Back Toss," would have been very nice however. I'm not even sure what many of them do, exactly... and it seems to be lacking much synergy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynawing View Post
    repostan Mewtwo
    You lose my personal bonus points for re-doing a character who's already been in smash, but I like most of your changes, especially the altered throws, Phantom Dash, and new Uair.

...I don't really understand Engulf. From what I get though, I dislike the concept and execution. It seems really gimmicky, at once both very overpowered and underpowered, and doesn't really seem to fit Mewtwo's playstyle nor aesthetic style.

Shadow Storm seems a little overpowered for a final smash, but I'm not sure how easy/difficult it is to dodge, so its op-ness isn't something I can ascertain with much certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseFondue View Post
    Enter Roboguy.
    Detail; you have no such thing here. There is virtually nothing present in this post. The Final Smash amuses me.

As Agidius stated however, I like how charged smashes increase range as well as damage/knockback.

Quote Originally Posted by SSBBrawler View Post
    Claus
    Masked Man
    I find your detail greatly lacking. From what I can gather though, this seems pretty... basic. PK Freeze, Laser Beam, and Scan all seem overpowered and easily abusable, especially with their high damage. Claus's dash seems to have insanely high damage as well. Final Smashes are lacking in detail most of all. I'm not even sure what some of this attacks are even like; I'm forced to make a lot of bogus assumptions as to how this moveset comes together...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraKnight View Post
    Reposting Bowser Jr.
    Lolwut, 25% from jab? I really hope that doesn't lock, or is incredibly slow, because that's easily the most op jab in the game. Even Ike, who arguably has the best jab, has about ~17% total.

Arty Finale seems somewhat... useless, for a Final Smash.

Overall, it seems pretty basic, and I think you could have done some more creative things with it. A bit more detail and synergy would have been nice as well. Even so, it's pretty solid and I enjoyed analyzing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bionichute View Post
    GRIMER
    Detail; you lack it. I have no idea what moves like "poison jet" or "yippee throw" even do, let alone their damage, knockback, comboability, etc. It's really too bad, because a Grimer moveset has the potential to be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daimo Mac View Post
    Geno from Super Mario RPG (It is the only one just for me)
    You lack detail. He can do more than just launch his arms; despite Geno's large amount of potential and awesomeness, you wasted it and went with one of the most basic and obvious movesets imaginable... I am disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon_Pawnch View Post
    TP Link (since Brawl didn't give him much from TP, I made one that uses primarily stuff from TP)
    You lose my personal bonus points for re-doing a character already in Smash, but overall, I like the changes you've made, at least from an aesthetic standpoint. However... Nair seems a bit out-of-place, and Ball-and-Chain seems rather abusable.

For the spinner, it would be a neat little addition of this allowed you to safely traverse ground traps like Pitfall or mines (assuming it doesn't; you didn't specify anything except spikes).

Without his boomerang or arrows, he seems like a much more close-ranged fighter; you didn't seem to compensate for this much in his moveset though. I would have liked to see Midna and his wolf form utilized more... well, actually, it seemed to be missing a lot of TP-ness for a TP-Link.

I would criticize you for your lack of detail, but considering what seems to have become the standards on BitF's MYM, it'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by DZRzell View Post
    Waluigi (not the same Waluigi as the BiTF Waluigi)
    The other stuff is beyond my imagination at this point. Cept for a codec.
    I'll spare my criticism, then. The codec was somewhat amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daimo Mac View Post
    Megaman (A little bit of Rock never hurt anybody)
    This lacks synergy, as if it's just a mish-mash of his infinite Robot Master weapon arsenal, and is rather "eh" in the details department. Even so, I like it more than your Geno moveset, and look forward to increasingly good movesets from you in the future. :>

Quote Originally Posted by THiNGYBOB inc. View Post
    BANJO-KAZOOIE
    Detail, synergy, and organization. These are the things of which you need more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerman77 View Post
    Munchlax
    Detail, synergy, organization, creativity, and proofreading. These are the things of which you desperately need more.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterWarlord View Post
    MIDBUS
    Yesss, finally some decent detail. You, my friend, get imaginary bonus points for that.

I find this set particularly interesting. He seems to have a lot of potential for an aerial fighter, despite being big and bulky. I'm actually tempted to say it suits him rather well.

His down-special seems either very abuseable or extremely useless, depending upon how exactly it's implemented; similar in this regard to Jiggly's rest, it's just a bad move from a technical standpoint. It's a shame really, considering it was on the creative side. Downsmash seems better used as a special move, and I think would work well replacing this.

Side special seems like it could be abused, with that invulnerability. Perhaps instead, just give it very high lateral priority, like Jigglypuff's Pound?

Upsmash seems abusable. I think there should be some sort of limit to how often food can be thrown up there. Perhaps if it's spammed, the crowd becomes rather bored of it (as evidenced by their less-enthusiastic cheers) and wouldn't throw anything? Of course if used sparingly, it should function properly, I suppose similarly to Wario Waft.

Downthrow just seems... like a really bad concept...

I particularly like Fsmash, Fair, and Final Smash. Overall, I like it, and would consider it the best or second-best moveset in this thread so far.

Quote Originally Posted by agidius View Post
    Wood Man
    At first, I liked his down special. It was unique, interesting, and useful but not overpowered. But after I read his Fair, I asked myself... Wait a second... can the opponent not push through this? Is this a barrier with >35 HP which can probably be summoned as fast as it is destroyed? Is that not incredibly annoying and op?

Dtilt: -sigh- As if it wasn't already easy enough to camp in Brawl, and as if campcampcamping isn't boring enough. Pretty much everyone and Samus who isn't already &&&&-tier will either just jump over the brambles and kiiick Wood Man, or spam projectiles, no? I really, desperately hope these disappear at some point or can't be used repeatedly to cover the entire stage. But no, I learned later that neither of those limitations apply.

Dash Attack: "...There's no limit to how far Wood Man can jump in this manner." Lolwut. That's. That's. I don't even know. Also: His jab.

Nair's bonus effect, I think, is really excessive and unnecessary...

Dair is wonderful and lovely. Bair and Uair are neat.

Now then. Even without a lot of fast/powerful moves, this is insanely overpowered, abusable in a seemingly infinite amount of ways (Bramble + Razor Leaf; Upsmash (+ Ftilt) + Grab; etc), there's several ways to basically give yourself infinite amount of time to camp in a 1v1 even on stages as small and featureless as Battlefield, and he is basically the god of defensive play; and defensive play is already more prevalent in Brawl than it ever should be in a fighting game. He's also as gimmicky as they come.

There also seems to be an excess amount of synergy, as practically every move has some trick or combo to it. Every once in a while, it's nice to have a kick that is just a kick, you know? Largely because of this, in addition to the insane amount of setup and "stage alteration," it really, really doesn't fit in with smash bros. at all. That's not to mention; can you imagine using him on Norfair? Now what about Temple? Battlefield? There's a reason practically no moves in smash bros. modify or rely on the stage.

Man, this guy has some insane matchups... Meta Knight or Pit versus the likes of Ganondorf or Bowser. Really, all he does in that regard is make the annoying and op characters more annoying and op, while making the underpowered ones even worse.

Overall it's a creative and an interesting concept, easily the best moveset in this thread based on that alone. Because of its immense flaws as an in-game moveset however, it's also simultaneously the worst. Organization, detail, and synergy are vitally important, but unfortunately, they aren't everything... ._.;

Well, I suppose I'll repost my old Biospark moveset, albeit with a few minor changes and additions. (Looking back, it could have used some better organization...) I intend make another one at some point in the future, assuming this gets some feedback and the thread doesn't die.

Spoiler: Biospark 
    Last edited by Guy; March 19th, 2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: typo

Show me ya moves: 0877-0665-3997

Now the REAL party starts... Purge's Avatar
    Well, this is my first one. This should be bad.
    Please note that this moveset is still being worked on! It's not finished, and some parts may be changed as I work on it!

Character:

The insane 18 year old from Space Channel 5 Part 2.
    He believes he's been given a divine mission to lead the "Brutish and Unhappy masses of the galaxy to the heavens by dancing".
    He's also the only other person besides Ulala who can use "Dance Energy".

On Stage Appearance:
    Purge teleports onto the arena in the same style his robots and Shadow did in the game.

Stats:

Size: 7/10
    If I were to take a logical guess at his height, I'd say he's slightly shorter than Snake. This is mainly due to his Platform Shoes and unique hairstyle.

Weight: 2/10
    Being anorexic, he's extremly lightweight and easy to toss around.

Walking Speed: 6/10
    He walks somewhat quickly to get where he needs to.

Running Speed: 5/10
    Average running speed. Not the best, but good enough.

Attack Speed: 8/10
    While his attacks aren't the strongest (He's a dancer, not a fighter!), he makes up for it by attacking in rapid sucession.

Jumping: 7/10
    His jumping is pretty high, but his double jump is average.

Fall Speed: 4/10
    Being lightweight, he falls somewhat slowly. While enemies can use this to their advantage, the player can also use this to recover or attack!

Traction: 3/10
    Let's face it, Purge isn't going to be going too far in Platform Shoes. Ice isn't a wise choice for this rogue. He trips also. Totally Sakurai's fault.

Crouch: 6/10
    He crouches on one knee. This is somewhat efficent for him to avoid attacks.

General Power: 6/10
    Somewhat weak. He makes up for it with agility however.

Ground Attacks

A: A Simple Punch does 3-5% damage.

A Combo: First he'll punch, then elbow the enemy, then give a kick. This combo cannot be held with A.

Up Tilt: Purge gives an uppercut slightly similar to the one in his A combo. It's a slightly strong move, but the reach isn't all that far. Also, it has some lag time, so enemies can hit him.

Down Tilt: Purge kicks at the oppenent with his free leg. This move is extremly quick and can be done rapidly, but it leaves you open from behind.

Side Tilt: Purge lighty chops the enemy. This move is weak, and not recomended for sending someone flying.

Dash: Purge rushes the opponent, pushing them. It's a good move during fast battles, but it has a bit of lag after as he regains balence

Specials:

Nuetral Special: Let's Shoot!- Purge pulls out a Chu gun and fires a purple beam of electricity at the enemy, causing them to flinch. Occasionally, Purge will yell out "Chu!". (2-3% damage)

Up Special: Robo Lift- Purge Grabs onto a flyer Robo a la Tails. After a few seconds, Purge loses his grip and drops to either the stage or to his doom. Great for recovery, but extremly predicable. (3-4% if you are hit by the Robo)

Down Special:

Side Special: Wrench Toss- Purge tosses a wrench at the opponent. This move can be charged up to increase the damage and distance of the toss. This move is one of the stronger moves, and the charge can be stored up for later. (3-4% not charged 7-8% charged)

Ariels:

Neutral Ariel:

Up Ariel:

Down Ariel:

Forward Ariel:

Back Ariel:

Smashes:

Side Smash:

Up Smash:

Down Smash:

Throws:

Grab Action:

Grab Attack: Purge slightly shakes the enemy while he's holding onto them.

Up Throw:

Down Throw:

Forward Throw:

Back Throw:

Final Smash:

Dodges:

Sidestep:

Forward Sidestep:

Backard Sidestep:

Air Dodge:

Ledge:

Hang Pose:

Ledge Attack:

Ledge Dodge:

Others:

Idle:

Taunts:

Wall Jump:

Wall Cling:

Tether:

Crawl:

Multi-jump:

Win Poses:

Lose Pose: Purge has his arms crossed, and it looks as though he is pouting slightly.

Victory Theme:

Emblem:

Alternate Costumes:
    Default:
    Red:
    Blue:
    Green:
    Extra:

Classic Victory Screen:

All-Star Victory Theme:

Main Pose:

How To Unlock (optional):

Main Music Theme:

Main Stage (optional):

Snake Codec Conversation:

Kirby Hat:

Item Poses:

Hammer/Golden Hammer:
    Warp Star/Dragoon:
    Homerun Bat:
    Holding Other Items:
    Wearing Items:

Ladder Pose:

Super Mushroom Pose:

Poison Mushroom Pose:

Trophy:

Classic Mode Pose:

Classic Mode Description:

All-Star Mode Pose:

All-Star Mode Description:

Voices: Eric Myers/Akira Ishida

Would anyone mind if I posted one of my original characters?

@ Everyone who wants to use my list (and Purge) Sorry, I edited my list so I can remove the item poses, fixed some bolding, ect.
    Last edited by JSG; March 19th, 2010 at 07:29 PM.

Hopefully this is allowed.

Name: Melch Roi d'Jascun Commander of the Storm Guard
    Description: A Light character. Doesn't have too high an attack power, but can make it up with high speed combo's

Physical Attributes
    Size: 7/10 *roughly the same height as Link*
    Weight: 4/10
    Walking Speed: 7/10
    Running Speed: 8/10
    Attack Speed: 6/10
    Jumping: 9/10
    Fall Speed: 3/10
    Crouch: 4/10

Ground Attacks:
    A: Dagger Stab: Melch stabs at the enemy. (2%)
    A Combo: Dagger Combo: Melch wields both daggers. It finishes with an electrical attack (9%)
    Up Tilt:: Lightning Rod: Using his quarterstaff, Melch hit's upwards, mixing a physical stroke with an lightning stroke coming off the top. (10%)
    Down Tilt: Staff Sweep: Utilizing his staff, Melch does a sweeping motion. No damage, but produces a knock back effect.
    Side Tilt: Lightning Dagger: Melch charges his daggers with electricity and steps forward with a sweep attack with both daggers. (9%)
    Dash:

Specials:
    Neutral Special: Thunderbolt: A ball of lightning magic is sent forwards.
    Up Special: Tornado Launch: Melch summons a tornado which lifts him into the air. Using the wind currents, Melch can glide back.
    Down Special:Thunder Wave: Waves of energy erupt from the ground where Melch stands. When the lightning hit's someone, it will deal damage over a period of time, and stuns them. Stun time lasts as long as the enemy is getting hurt. (3% over 3s)
    Side Special: Wind Cannon: Melch gathers a wind spell and throws it at his foe. Dealing moderate damage (10% Damage)

Ariels:
    Neutral Ariel: Thunderball: Melch wraps himself in lightning. If he hits anyone or anyone touches him they take damage
    Up Ariel: Wind Burst: A burst of wind knocks any landing enemy away. It can also cause the enemy to slam into ground stunning them (5% damage, 3% ground slam damage 15% chance of causing a stun)
    Down Ariel: Shocker: Melch falls faster with energy building up near his feet. When he hits the ground the energy blasts outward in a small shock-wave. The strength of this attack increases the farther Melch attacks. The shock-wave effect only occurs if maximum damage from the first attacks happens. (4-8% damage + 2% shockwave damage)
    Forward Ariel: Twin Dagger: Melch swings both of his daggers in an arc pattern. (5% per Dagger hit)
    Back Ariel: Energy Burst: Melch channels lightning and creates an explosion of electricity behind him. (6%)

Smashes:
    Side Smash: Wind Slam: Melch slams his quarterstaff into his enemy, also pushing the enemy back with a wind attack. (12%)
    Up Smash:
    Down Smash:

Throws:
    Grab Action: Chain Lightning: Similar to Samus' energy grapple. A beam of lightning extends from Melch's hand and wraps around the foe
    Grab Attack: Melch stabs his entangled foe. (1%)
    Up Throw:: Is thrown upwards and is hit by a bolt of electricity. (2%)
    Down Throw: Slams him to the ground and is hit by his quarterstaff. (2%)
    Forward Throw: Snaps the lightning grapple forwards, throwing the foe ahead. (2%)
    Back Throw: Snaps the lightning grapple backwards, sending the foe backwards. (2%)

Final Smash: Grand Storm: Teleporting into the sky, Melch summons a storm and brings down lightning. It is directed all over the arena, but if it hit's one person, all subsequent attacks will strike that person. If anyone is around the target, the lightning will chain together, striking the other targets for lesser damage. (25% Initial strike + 4 additional strikes @ 5%. Chain lightning causes 7% damage every second for 3 seconds) Useful on smaller stages.

Dodges:
    Sidestep: Air Dodge: Melch will disappear and reappear.
    Forward Sidestep:Air-Dash: Similar to Falco's Phantasm ability, Melch will propel himself forwards.
    Backward Sidestep:Reverse Air-Dash: Similar to Falco's Phantasm ability, Melch will propel himself backwards.
    Air Dodge: Aerial Blink: Melch will utilize the wind and use it to move him/

Ledge:
    Hang Pose: Holds onto with one hand, while using the other had to cast wind magic to help ease the weight
    Ledge Attack: Bringing his other arm up to the ledge, Melch somersaults upwards and slams into enemy with both daggers
    Ledge Dodge: Will let go and hover for a fraction of a second then grab again

Others:

Idle: Crosses his arms, and hovers in mid-air.

Taunts:
    1. Has mutli-coloured lights dance between his fingers
    2. Points a finger and yells Zap. He then laughs.
    3. Crosses his arms as wind flaps his cape.

Wall Jump: No
    Wall Cling: No
    Tether: Yes. Melch using his chain lightning
    Crawl: No
    Multi-jump: No

Win Poses:
    1. 1. Stands stoically with one arm raised and palm up. A ball of lightning hovers in his hand.
    2. 2. Melch teleports away uttering my work here is done.
    3. 3. Melch flies into the air, turning into a bolt of lightning.

Lose Pose: Goes to a knee and hangs his head in shame saying, I've failed my mission.

Victory Theme: N/A

Emblem: The symbol of a tornado, with lightning surrounding it.

Alternate Costumes:
    Default: Melch wears a leather chest piece exposing his arms with chain leggings with a blue fabric underneath. He also wears a dark blue cloak and hood.
    Red: Same as default, cloak, hood and leggings are red.
    Blue: Same as default.
    Green: Same as default, cloak, hood and leggings are green.
    Extra: Wears his Storm Guard armour. Silver plate mail with blue trim. blue chain armour underneath. His leggings are plate mail as well, same colour as his chest piece. He has a blue cloak and no hood.

Classic Victory Screen:

All-Star Victory Theme:

Main Pose:

How To Unlock (optional):
    Beat Classic mode in under 6 minutes on Normal

Main Music Theme:

Main Stage (optional):

Temple of Winds: A large hall filled with large statues. In the middle are a pillar of Wind columns which can be used as elevators to go to the 2nd and third levels. The walls can be smashed through with enough force from a heavier character. (a Home run smash done to a heavy character)

Campbell: Snake! Be careful!
    Snake: Colonel what's wrong?
    Campbell: That is Melch Roi d'Jascun. He is the leader of the Storm Guard of the Sky Elves.
    Snake: I'm fighting elves now?
    Campbell: This is no joke. To his friends and enemies, he is considered one of the greatest Sky Mages around.
    Snake: What makes him so great?
    Campbell: It is not his power but speed. He can also teleport and fly. Be careful.

Kirby Hat: Hood and cowl of the cloak followed by his long silver hair.

Will have a picture up later.

Emmisary of Make Your Movia agidius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    At first, I liked his down special. It was unique, interesting, and useful but not overpowered. But after I read his Fair, I asked myself... Wait a second... can the opponent not push through this? Is this a barrier with >35 HP which can probably be summoned as fast as it is destroyed? Is that not incredibly annoying and op?

All of this is very true. The problem lies in the fact that the foe can knock the tree over as well, and certain brawlers are better equipped to that task than Wood Man is, especially while he's on top of the tree. I'll concede that it may be a difficult task, but the simple fact that foes can DO it makes it somewhat more balanced, no?

Dtilt: -sigh- As if it wasn't already easy enough to camp in Brawl, and as if campcampcamping isn't boring enough. Pretty much everyone and Samus who isn't already ****-tier will either just jump over the brambles and kiiick Wood Man, or spam projectiles, no? I really, desperately hope these disappear at some point or can't be used repeatedly to cover the entire stage. But no, I learned later that neither of those limitations apply.

This... this is just me lowering the detail bar too much. The original version of this move covered all the bases. The original version of the set was linked in "extra stuff", which you may have mistaken as my signature. I have no signature.

Dash Attack: "...There's no limit to how far Wood Man can jump in this manner." Lolwut. That's. That's. I don't even know. Also: His jab.

Nair's bonus effect, I think, is really excessive and unnecessary...

Dair is wonderful and lovely. Bair and Uair are neat.

I think it's interesting that your favorite moves are my least favorites. Not trying to say anything by that, it's just something I noticed. Didn't really have much of a reply to your reaction for the Dash Attack. I'll concede that it was over the top, though.

Now then. Even without a lot of fast/powerful moves, this is insanely overpowered, abusable in a seemingly infinite amount of ways (Bramble + Razor Leaf; Upsmash (+ Ftilt) + Grab; etc), there's several ways to basically give yourself infinite amount of time to camp in a 1v1 even on stages as small and featureless as Battlefield, and he is basically the god of defensive play; and defensive play is already more prevalent in Brawl than it ever should be in a fighting game. He's also as gimmicky as they come.

There also seems to be an excess amount of synergy, as practically every move has some trick or combo to it. Every once in a while, it's nice to have a kick that is just a kick, you know? Largely because of this, in addition to the insane amount of setup and "stage alteration," it really, really doesn't fit in with smash bros. at all. That's not to mention; can you imagine using him on Norfair? Now what about Temple? Battlefield? There's a reason practically no moves in smash bros. modify or rely on the stage.

To be frank, I can't imagine using Norfair in the first place. And actually, Woody'd be better than you make him out to be on a small stage like Battlefield... it'd take less time to spread some brambles and keep your foe in check. Granted, moving stages would force him to adopt an entirely new strategy. He'd be relying on holding the opponent in place and letting the stage do the dirty work, but it'd still mesh plenty well.

Man, this guy has some insane matchups... Meta Knight or Pit versus the likes of Ganondorf or Bowser. Really, all he does in that regard is make the annoying and op characters more annoying and op, while making the underpowered ones even worse.

Overall it's a creative and an interesting concept, easily the best moveset in this thread based on that alone. Because of its immense flaws as an in-game moveset however, it's also simultaneously the worst. Organization, detail, and synergy are vitally important, but unfortunately, they aren't everything... ._.;

In case it's not obvious, I simply enjoy pushing the game to its limits. If it already exists in the game proper, it's not worth doing again.
    Replies in green.

Now as for your actual comment! I certainly like that one of BitF's regulars is actually commenting things. I also love how you completely tear things apart. I get the feeling that most of the people who've posted so far in-thread would either skip over it or say something like "That Wood Man moveset looked cool. I'll read it later." Way to take the initiative on that.

All of this is very true. The problem lies in the fact that the foe can knock the tree over as well, and certain brawlers are better equipped to that task than Wood Man is, especially while he's on top of the tree. I'll concede that it may be a difficult task, but the simple fact that foes can DO it makes it somewhat more balanced, no?
    I considered that fact in my criticism. Yes, it becomes more balanced... but at the same time, bringing a pistol to a knife fight is somewhat more balanced than bringing a rifle. =/

I'll concede that it was over the top, though.
    I could totally see Woodman leaping off the screen in a superman pose. Lulz were had.

Woody'd be better than you make him out to be on a small stage like Battlefield... it'd take less time to spread some brambles and keep your foe in check.
    That was my point, actually. Overall it'd be really annoying playing as or having to deal with Woodman on certain stages, to a greatly excessive degree.

I certainly like that one of BitF's regulars is actually commenting things. I also love how you completely tear things apart. I get the feeling that most of the people who've posted so far in-thread would either skip over it or say something like "That Wood Man moveset looked cool. I'll read it later." Way to take the initiative on that.
    Well. Thanks. :U I wasn't really expecting that, but sure, I'll take it.

So anyway. I see a couple more movesets have been posted, but at the moment, I'm really too fatigued to offer any decent sort of feedback. The reason I'm fatigued? This next moveset. I'm not as proud of it as I am of Biospark, but as much as I love Klonoa, he isn't the sort of character you can add a lot of flavor to without screwing him up or making up crazy stuff (see: Fox, Falcon, etc., but to an even greater degree, because Klonoa is actually already a fighter you can play as in several games). Still, I think I did a decent job.

Spoiler: Klonoa 

EDIT: It occurs to me now that I forgot to give him a side-B.
    Last edited by Guy; March 20th, 2010 at 12:46 AM.

Show me ya moves: 0877-0665-3997

Sinking, falling, fallen Lord of the Arena Dynawing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    You lose my personal bonus points for re-doing a character who's already been in smash, but I like most of your changes, especially the altered throws, Phantom Dash, and new Uair.

...I don't really understand Engulf. From what I get though, I dislike the concept and execution. It seems really gimmicky, at once both very overpowered and underpowered, and doesn't really seem to fit Mewtwo's playstyle nor aesthetic style.

Shadow Storm seems a little overpowered for a final smash, but I'm not sure how easy/difficult it is to dodge, so its op-ness isn't something I can ascertain with much certainty.
    I see where you're coming from there. This Mewtwo probably could function well enough without it, but I thought it was a good idea at the time. XP Reusing something from Melee wasn't really original (Besides, I really hated Confusion and Disable there), and I couldn't think of anything else. I suppose it sounds like he revolves around this little buff too much.

I thought of Shadow Storm while going through the whole "4 is EVIL" mindset after reading TVTropes, so I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. Let's just say that the big shadow ball will cover about 60% of the stage from a center radius, if that makes sense. It could probably guarentee a kill on a small stage like Battlefield, and it's totally automatic so yeah I guess pretty broken, but not on Super Sonic levels.

I had a Hero Prinny, Kumatora, Waddle Dee/Waddle Doo tagteam, and Mace Knight (that I never got around to posting) moveset as well but I figured I'd post the best one. I don't have much plans for a next one but maybe it'll be more original, haha... a thought of Prodigious Bird flashed in my head, but I don't have a lot to work with right now, and I don't feel like spoiling what I have in mind. Off topic: speaking of which I should probably get going on the next page right now.

I like Klonoa overall. I don't actually have a lot to say but I do like how you put the "why"s occasionally in your movesets, it really lets you use all the trivia you know about the character, so I just might steal that for the future.

Mine ain't gonna be as detailed as yours since there's too much for my feeble teenage mind to think about.

Name: Maxwell
    Description: A medium weighted character with a higher than average jump, a pretty speedy character.

Physical Attributes
    Size: About the same size as TL
    Weight: A little lighter than average
    Running Speed: Pretty quick (about the same speed as Mario)
    Jumping: Pretty good (as good as Sheik's)
    Fall Speed: Same speed as Pit.

Attack moves

Standard: Headbash
    Left/Right: Kick
    Left/Right Charge: Something kinda like Zelda's chargey sparkle thingy but with his DS stylus.
    Down:
    Down Charge: Stabs to either side like Pit's with the stylus.
    Crouch: Swings round and kicks.

Special moves

Standard: Creates a ball to throw at someone (like Peach's turnips. Baseball is the most common, dealing 3%, then basketball, dealing 5%, then football, dealing 7% and then a round lump of steel, dealing 20%).
    Left/Right: Rides around in a car which knocks other opponents out of the way and deals damage. (like Wario's bike)
    Down: Draws a shield to protect himslef (doesn't send the attack back at whoever was attacking)
    Up: Draws wings to fly with (no rlly)

Everything Else

Final Smash: He draws a Chtulu to aid him by squashing you all >:3
    Grabs: Uses the trusty rope to lassoe you.
    Taunts: 1: Draws a scribble in front of him.
    2: Smirks and says "Hah!"
    1&2: Some Starites surround him in a circle for a second or two.
    Win Poses: 1: Holds a trophy above his head.
    2: Lassoes with the rope and sasy "Yeeha!"
    3: Has a Maiden, a Knight and Death applauding him
    Lose Pose: Claps slowly for the winner with a :S face
    Emblem: A Starite
    Alternate Costumes:
    (Default) The red ha and headphones and the blue top.
    Doppleganger costume
    Same as default but with a cape and crown
    He hasgoggles and scuba gear on
    He has a purple hat, pink top and blue shorts.

Main Stage: The forest-style background which you get on the Scribblenauts Start screen.
    There's a shallow pool in the middle, two moving platforms above it. Sometimes a bear will come along (in a similar style to the Ultimate Chimera, except that it'll chase you and it only deals 20% damage, not 200%).

Snake: Otacon, who's this boy? He can create things using nothing!
    Otacon: That sounds like Maxwell, the Scribblenaut. He can draw things using his DS stylus and they come to life.
    Snake: Anything?
    Otacon: Well, most things. He has limits to what he can draw.
    Snake: So I don't have to worry about him drawing the ultimate weapon?
    Otacon: Who knows, Snake? That stylus of his has powers that we don't understand. Be careful.

Kirby Hat: Kirby dons Maxwell's hat and headphones.

If this doesn't tell you who my favourite character is, nothing will.

Character: Homer Simpson

Stats:

Size: 7/10 (about the size of Ganondorf)

Weight: 7/10 (fat)

Walking Speed: 3/10 (Homer hates walking)

Running Speed: 6/10 (MUST... NEVER... RUN... AGAIN!)

Attack Speed: 4/10 (has some fast moves but some slow too)

Jumping: 4/10

Fall Speed: 7/10

Traction: 7/10

Crouch: 3/10 (crouches, duh)

General Power: 7/10 (can pack a punch)

Ground Attacks:

A: punches for 2%-4% and basically crappy knockback

A Combo: kicks after the punch for 3%-6%. The kick has a better knockback than the punch but is still weak. The whole combo deals 5%-10%

Up Tilt: burps with fire above him, sort of like in The Simpsons Game, dealing 7% but is good for juggling. No knockback, sorry, but still.

Down Tilt: throws the Krusty Evil Doll that wanted to murder him forwards and if someone touches it he gets burn'd continously 1% each burn for a total of 12%. Does no knockback but feels like it's a special, 'eh?

Side Tilt: steps on a rake (a reference to Sideshow Bob) and it hits him in the face, but when it goes up it may hurt others dealing 7% and low knockback. Is very fast. Has a surprisingly good priority.

Dash: trips and lands on the enemy (sort of) dealing 8% and low knockback. Has some ending lag

Specials:

Neutral Special: throws a donut that acts like a Fireball that is a mix between Mario's and Luigi's (defies gravity and goes a long distance) but deals only 3% and no knockback. The Special is called ''Donut''

Up Special: Bart jumps in on a skateboard and shoots a rock using his slingshot at Homer's a-- I mean butt, and Homer screams in pain jumping upwards a bit. If Bart jumps on someone then it deals 6%, if the slingshot hits someone else than Homer then it deals 1%-4%, and the jumping upwards Homer deals 8%-11% if he hits someone. Bart Meteor Smashes, the slingshot doesn't do anything special, and Homer has some good knockback. The Special is called ''Slingshot Shot''

Down Special: Homer throws the ''HOMER'' bowling ball he gave to Marge on her birthday (iirc) at enemies. It rolls. And rolls. And rolls. Starts out fast and then slooows. If it goes fast it deals 11%-9%, then it weakens to 6%-3%. It however has some good knockback when you throw it, because when it stops everyone can grab and throw it like Bumpers etc. dealing somewhere between 5%-7%. The Special is called ''Pin Pals''

Side Special: throws a Be Sharp hat like a frisbee and it deals 1% but can hit continously like most spinning attacks. The hat doesn't deal good knockback but it MAY push someone off the screen if it connects perfectly. The Special is called ''Quartet''

Aerials:

Neutral Aerial: a kick. 7%-9%. Normal knockback.

Up Aerial: headbutts, simply. 8%-11%. Good for juggling.

Down Aerial: falls down, butt first. Spikes. 9%-12%.

Forward Aerial: Coming soon because I can't think of anything

Back Aerial: same here

Smashes:

Side Smash: drinks some Duff Beer and spits it out on the enemy because it's alcohol-free deals 5%-18% and good knockback

Up Smash: his head turns into a donut, a reference to Treehouse of Horror, and he hits with it dealing 6%-17% and it's good for juggling and has some good knockback.

Down Smash: some nuclear waste appears near him and he ''unintentionally'' kicks the can and the nuclear waste hits enemies for MASSIVE DAMAGE. 11%-23%, but some startup lag. Good knockback.

Throws:

Grab Action: just grabs the enemy like he would Bart

Grab Attack: chokes the enemy like he would Bart

Up Throw: kicks the enemy in the nuts sending them upwards, dealing 9%, the most of his throws. You know, a kick-in-the-nuts must really hurt.

Down Throw: throws the enemy on the floor and kicks him. The throw - 3%, the kick - 5%.

Forward Throw: pushes the enemy forwards. 6%, but the enemy goes FAAAR forward.

Back Throw: runs behind the enemy and throws Harry Plopper at them for 7%, pushing them forwards (err... I mean backwards, you know).

Final Smash: Release the Hounds - Mr. Burns' voice is heard in the background - ''Smithers, release the hounds!'' and 6 dogz appear on the stage, running into enemies, dealing 10% to everyone who touches them, and Homer can move freely during the time the hounds are on the stage.

Air Dodge: simply dodges...

Sidestep: crouches shielding himself with his arms for a short period of time

Forward Sidestep: tries to do a roll

Backward Sidestep: same

Hang Pose: hangs on his hands while looking down with a scared face

Ledge Attack: jumps on the ledge, accidently jumping on the enemy dealing 6%

Idle: scratches his butt

Taunts:
    1. eats a donut
    2. scratches his butt, then a fart sound is heard (while he's scratching his butt) and he says ''D'OH!''
    3. looks at his butt and wiggles it

Wall Jump: no

Wall Cling: no

Tether: no

Crawl: no

Multi-jump: no

Win Poses:
    1. dances with maracas singing ''I am Evil Homer, I am Evil Homer... I am Evil Homer, I am Evil Homer...''
    2. jumps like in Simpsons Hit & Run when he clears a mission or a street race and says ''We're Number 1! We're Number 1!''
    3. dances and sings ''I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! ...err I mean S-M-A-R-T!''

Lose Pose: claps sadly

Victory Theme: a short variation of the Simpsons Theme

Emblem: a donut

Alternate Costumes:
    Default: duh
    Red: the Devil Costume from Whacking Day
    Blue: feels like I'm wearing nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing at all...
    Green: the hobo costume from Treehouse of Horror
    Extra: Homer in his underpants

Entrance: Homer drives in his Family Sedan and crashes with a fire and says ''Oops... I think I broke something ''

Classic Victory Screen: Bart is shooting at Homer's a-- I mean butt

All-Star Victory Theme: the Simpsons Theme or Homie's and Margie's Theme from Simpsons Hit & Run

Main Pose: the pose from the game cover of The Simpsons Hit & Run

How To Unlock: 500 VS matches, SSE, or killing a character 5 times using a Bumper

Snake: Otacon, who's that oaf?
    Otacon: This is Homer Simpson, Snake. He loves donuts and Duff Beer.
    Snake: Doesn't sound too imiditating.
    Otacon: Well, he may seem so, but he's from a cartoon. Everything can happen in cartoons.
    Snake: So you're suggesting I should worry about losing to this fat guy?
    Otacon: Yes

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets a yellow color and a beard. He can shoot donuts from his mouth. They work the same as Homer's.

,,Wszystko co można policzyć, niekoniecznie się w życiu liczy''

Being Polish rocks because I can insult mods in my own language and get away with it
    Because they don't understand my sentences
    If anything, you can call me just ''Hunch'', friend!

Cute Little Poot
    Tingle

History

Tingle is a short man obsessed with fairies who always dresses in green. He floats around (like Balloon Fighter), selling maps far and wide, as well as searching for fairies. Tingle has a thing with Rupees, the currency of the Zelda universe. He's appeared in many Zelda games, and recently got his OWN game in Japan. I don't think you should all count Tingle out...

Characteristics

Tingle is, first and foremost, a floaty character. His running speed is average, like Mario's, and his jumps are just decent. He slides around quite a bit, though not as much as Luigi or Mario. He falls fairly slowly, and his jumps are pretty good. However, the surprising thing is that he's fairly heavy. It takes quite a bit of bashing to send him flying.

Moveset

B, Rupee Shower: Tingle hops up and down, flinging Rupees slightly in all directions for a few seconds. They disappear a few seconds after they hit the ground or if they hit an enemy. Anyone hit by them takes about 4% and no knockback, but there's quite a few of them. The attack has bad lag, but it's hard to break through it and make to Tingle while he's doing.
    >B, Angry Map Swat: Tingle's face turns red and he swats straight ahead of him with a rolled-up map, yelling "Kooloo-limpah!" It has a bit of lag, but, if in the air, slows his descent. It does decent damage and weird knockback, like the Fan.
    ^B, Ballooning: Now it gets fun. A big red balloon sprouts out of Tingle's little blue backpack (not shown in the above picture) and he floats around slowly for about ten seconds. His floating can be directed by the control stick, but, if he's attacked, the balloon pops, and he falls straight down, helpless.
    DownB, Bombchu: Tingle pulls out a mouse-like bomb. If held, it'll eventually blow up in his face, like Link's bomb. If thrown and it hits someone, it blows up like Link's bombs, but slightly weaker. However, if it misses everyone, it'll move forward at a decent speed until it hits someone. It can go up walls and over any surface, but it can also go off a ledge. If it hits someone, it does heavy damage.

A: A small jab. Tingle shouts his name loudly.
    AA: Jab, kick. After he shouts his name, he says "Limpah!"
    ForwardA: Tingle whacks foes with his big head.
    DownA: A low swat with a rolled-up map.
    UpA: Tingle jumps up, whacking foes above him with his head. A weak attack.
    FSmash: Tingle winds up a punch, then attacks.
    DSmash: Tingle does the splits, kicking on either side of him.
    USmash: A pair of burly bodyguards suddenly pop up behind him and they each swing a club upwards.
    Dash Attack: A whack with a rolled-up map that sends opponents straight up.

Nair: A sex kick. Decent damage but terrible knockback.
    Fair: A backhanded punch forward.
    Bair: A backwards kick.
    Dair: Tingle does a sort of a tap dance in mid air, hitting repeatedly under him.
    Uair: Tingle does a backflip in midair.

Grab: Short range.
    A: A little slap.
    Forward: Tingle headbutts them forward.
    Back: Overhead toss.
    Down: Simple downwards chuck. Knocks foe behind Tingle.
    Up: Tingle shoots them upwards with a rolled up map.

Final Smash: Tingle opens a bottle and a small fairy shoots out, turning into a Fairy Queen. Tingle bows, shouting. The Fairy waves a hand and a cloud of small Fairies shoot out, hitting opponents repeatedly.

Taunt: Tingle does a little dance and yells, "Tingle Tingle kooloo-limpah!"

Style

Tingle has incredibly good recovery, what with his floatiness and the ballooning. However, he's bad at stacking damage and also at KOing. Though he's hard to KO, he can't KO very well. The best bet is usually spamming Bombchu and using Ballooning to get out of tight situations. Rupee Shower is also a good way to stack up damage in a pinch. Overall, Tingle is pretty weak but annoying, and fits those players who like being able to come back no matter how hard they're hit.

It's not very good, I know. I ended up spending moe time formatting than typing. My next one will be better. I would have put more detail, but I got too carried away with his fighting style instead and rushed it.

Of everyone else's characters, I really like Midbus and Melch. They feel like they could be right there in brawl. I also think Wood Man and Biospark and Mewtwo are really, really impressive.
    Last edited by axx o nn; March 20th, 2010 at 04:05 PM.

Waddle Dee

Re: Make Your Move

Roy(Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi):

A - A straight horizontal slice starting from the right and going towards the left.

AA - A straight horizontal slice starting from the left going towards the right.

AAA - A vertical slice going from the top down with the sword on fire.

Over + A - A vertical slice starting from the top and going down. Roy also ends up one step forward after using this attack.

Smash Over + A - A vertical slice starting from the top and going down while ignited on flames. Roy also ends up one step forward after using this attack.

Up + A - Roy shoves the flatside of the Sword of Seals into the bottom of the chin of the person he is attacking. If timed correctly it could be used to deflect an attack.

Smash Up + A - Roy shoves the flatside of the Sword of Seals into the bottom of the chin of the person he is attacking, while the sword ignites into flames. If timed correctly it could be used to deflect an attack.

Down + A - A vertical slice starting from the bottom and going up. This attack will knock the enemy up into the air.

Smash Down + A - A vertical slice starting from the bottom and going up, while the sword ignites into flames. This attack will knock the enemy up into the air.

Crouch + A - Same as Melee.

Aerial A - A simple forward kick.

Aerial Forward + A - Same as Melee

Aerial Backward + A - Roy kicks behind himself.

Aerial Up + A - Same as Melee.

Aerial Down + A - Roy's swings his leg forcefully down hitting with the heel of his foot.

Grab attack - Roy knees the person he is holding in the gut.

Forward Throw - Roy rams into his opponent's chest with his shoulder.

Back Throw - Toss the person you're holding behind you and kick them in the chest.

Up Throw - Roy tosses the person he is holding into the air.

Down Throw - Roy puts his foot behinds his opponent's and shoves him to the ground.

B - Dance of Flames: Roy goes into a three attack combo with the Sword of Seals on fire.. Similar to Roy's Double Edge Dance.

B+Over - Blazing Slash: Roy will pull his sword back while it is igniting then swing it over his head sending a fiery orb forward that explodes after it goes a certain distance* if it doesn't hit anything. While Roy is in the air the orb goes down and forwards at a shallow 30 degree angle.

B+Up - Rising Phoenix: Roy jumps up into the air and comes back down at a 30 degree angle with the Sword of Seals, on fire, pointed forwards in front of his body.

B+Down - Reinvigorating Flame: Roy takes a defensive stance. When Roy gets hit with an attack while in the stance fire flares up around him for a second and he heals for 3/4ths of the attack power and knocks back the opponent while dealing 1% damage. Only works once per stance.

Final Smash: Hartmut's Legacy

Zephiel comes onto the field with his sword Exaacus and starts fighting alongside Roy. At the end of the duration of the Final Smash Zephiel leaves while performing either his ranged critical or his normal critical, depending on how close the nearest enemy is.

* - Slightly shorter than Samus's missile range.

Isaac(Golden Sun)

A- A quick slash with his sword

Over+A- A sword thrust

Smash Over+A- Cannon
    A quick running slash forwards.

Up+A- A 180 degree swing of your sword. Starting from your front side ending behind you.

Smash Up+A- Flint
    A strong jumping slash. That has decent knockback and it turns brown when it hits.

Down+A- Thrust your sword at a downwards diagonal angle.

Smash Down+A- Squall
    A jumping slash. Not alot of knock back but it may stun you for just a second lighting surrounds the person who is hit.

B- Cutting Edge
    You create a shock wave, by swinging your sword down, that travels across the stage until it hits a person. It would be able to be used as fast as Falco's gun.

Over+B- Annihilation
    Quick rushing slash forward.

Up+B- Planetary
    Isaac jumps high into the air and comes down as a flaming dragon head causing an explosion when he hits.

Down+B- Punji Strike
    Isaac shoots bamboo out of the ground around him. Anyone caught recieves continuous damage and can't move like DK's Down+B

Up+Grab- Death Leap
    Leap into the air and slam back down.

Forward+Grab- Perform a horizontal slash across your opponents chest.

Back+Grab- Teleport behind the person your grabbing and slash them across the back.

Down+Grab- Throw the person you are grabbing into the ground.

Shield- Granite

Brawl Attack- Catastrophe
    Isaac raises his arm and screams "Catastrophe!". The screen goes dark and lightning shoots from the sky. You see a huge menacing figure with dark angel wings and many weapons descend from the heavens. He charges energy and sends it to the tip of his sword, encasing it in a triangular pyramid seal. He shoots it down to the field, it explodes open and shoots out electricity on either side in the shape of a dragon's head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqtPTrXes10

I have apparently forgotten a dash attack in these...
    Last edited by Suichimo; March 30th, 2010 at 09:20 PM.

(With Forgiveness from MetaPeasley)

Character: Crono

Stats:
    Size: 6/10
    Weight: 7/10
    Walking Speed: 7/10
    Running Speed: 8/10 (Crono is the fastest Character in the CT)
    Attack Speed: 7/10
    Jumping: 6/10
    Fall Speed: 6/10
    Traction: 5/10
    Crouch: 6/10
    General Power: 7.5/10

Ground Attacks:
    A: Sword Swing: Swings Sword Once 5%
    A Combo: Flurry Combo: Does several strikes 3% initial, 1% each additional hit
    Up Tilt: Electric Bust: Shoots an electric blast upwards
    Down Tilt: Down Arc: Slices in a downward arc 2%
    Side Tilt: Lightning Blade: Electrically charged sword hits enemy. 4%
    Dash: Run Through: Dashes at opponent and cuts through them

Specials:

Neutral Special: Lightning I. Launches a bolt of lightning from hand 7%
    Up Special: Raise: A small fairy is summoned and lifts Crono to safety
    Down Special: Lightning II. A sphere of electricity surrounds Crono. Occasional strand of lightning bursts from the side 8%
    Side Special: Slash: Crono charges his attack and lashes out. 11%

Ariels:
    Neutral Ariel: Aerial Slash: Crono makes a slash attack 7%
    Up Ariel: Lightning Blast. Crono charges area above him.
    Down Ariel: Cleave: Crono falls downward with his sword down.
    Forward Ariel: Spincut. Crono spins forward, knocking characters backs. 9%
    Back Ariel: Reverse Spincut Crono spins backwards, sucking opponents into sward attack 3% First Attack, 2% second attack 1% subsequent attacks.

Smashes:
    Side Smash: Critical Hit: Crono strikes with the sword twice. 7% First hit 4% second hit
    Up Smash: Thunder Clouds: Crono charges sword with electricity, holds sword upwards and brings clouds around the sword. 3% per electrical attack. (Up to 4 lightning blasts)
    Down Smash: Fissure: Crono Slams sword into ground sending electricity around Crono. 6% plus stun

Throws:
    Grab Action: Crono grabs the opponent.
    Grab Attack: Crono punches the opponent. 3% + 1%
    Up Throw: Throws opponent upwards, followed by a sword strike. 4%
    Down Throw: Kickes the enemy down to the ground and kicks them. 3%
    Forward Throw: Slams the opponent forward with sword 3%
    Back Throw: Sends out an electrical burst backwards 3&

Final Smash: Luminaire: Crono has his arms spreads outward and rises upwards as an explosion occurs

Dodges:
    Sidestep:
    Forward Sidestep:
    Backward Sidestep:
    Air Dodge:
    Ledge:
    Hang Pose:
    Ledge Attack:
    Ledge Dodge:

Others:

Idle: Crono rocks back and forth standing up asleep

Taunts:
    1. Looks to the player and laughes.
    2. Makes several sweeping motions with sword
    3. Throws both hands upwards with a wide eyed expression

Wall Jump: Yes
    Tether: No
    Multi-jump: No
    Win Poses:
    1. Fist pumping
    2. Spins in a circle with a thumbs up
    3. Put's sword away and jumps into a time gate.

Lose Pose: Facepalms, looks at the ground and shakes head

Victory Theme: Final Fantasy Victory Theme

Emblem: The Epoch Chronometer

Alternate Costumes:
    Default: Normal clothes.
    Red: Clothes are red
    Blue: Same as normal clothes
    Green: Clothes are green
    Extra:

Entrance: A time gate opens and Crono falls from it.
    Main Pose: Holds his sword at eye level
    How To Unlock (optional): Beat the game as Link 4 times on Hard
    Main Music Theme: Crono's Theme
    Main Stage (optional): Fighting on the back of the Epoch as it jets through different time zones.

Campbell: Watch out Snake.
    Snake: What do you mean?
    Campbell: That's Crono.
    Snake: Ahh I've heard of him. He actually sacrificed himself to save his friends.
    Campbell: Then he came back. He is willing to defy death for victory.
    Snake: I'll keep that in mind.

Kirby Hat: Crono Hair, headband and scarf.

I'll have the Kefka character sheet tomorrow.
    Last edited by Daimo Mac; April 4th, 2010 at 04:11 PM.

Character: Toad

Stats:

Size: 4/10 He’s a pretty small guy,. Think about Lucas or Ness’s size.

Weight: 2/10 Really lightweight. A little better knockback than Jigglypuff.

Walking Speed: 5/10 Right about average.

Running Speed: 5/10 Average as well.

Attack Speed: 7/10 Above average.

Jumping: 5/10 Average.

Fall Speed: 7/10 He falls fairly quickly.

Traction: 8/10 He has very little skid.

Crouch: 3/10 He can’t really get a whole lot shorter.

General Power: 7/10 This is actually one of Toad’s strong points. He was actually pretty powerful in SMB2.

Ground Attacks:

A: Jab (2-3%)

Toad delivers a swift, standard punch for low knockback. If you hold down A, he continuously punches, alternating fists. Think Kirby, but with less range.

A Combo: (2, 2, 4, 8% in all)

Toad delivers two quick punches and then stomps on the opponent’s head to finish it. The stomp has the possibility to miss. The combo has almost no knockback.

Up Tilt: (5%)

Toad stands on his hind legs and swiftly kicks upward. This move has medium upward knockback.

Down Tilt: (2-4%)

Toad jumps very low to the ground and comes back down, creating a shockwave on either side about half the length of a stage builder block. This move has low knockback.

Side Tilt: (6-9%)

Toad charges for about 20 frames and then headbutts the space in front of him. This move has medium knockback.

Dash: (7-12%)

Toad spins and delivers a kick that travels forward about one and one half stage builder blocks’ length.

Specials:

Neutral Special: Iceball (6-8%)

Toad spins and shoots an ice ball out. Think Mario’s Fireball move, except this move freezes its targets.

Up Special: Propeller Jump (7 hits of 2%, 14% if all hits landed)

Toad launches up in a spiraling vortex, trapping opponents in the hit range. It has small knockback upwards. Toad is not helpless after the jump, and can use any of his attacks except for Up B.

Down Special: Vegetable Toss (3-15%)

Toad pulls a vegetable out of the ground, like Peach’s move and then carries it like an item, able to throw it whenever. The damage total depends on the size of the vegetable, which is completely randomized.

Side Special: Golden Mushroom (7-12%)

Toad holds a Golden Mushroom in his arm and begins running in place, charging the move. This move is similar to Ike’s Blade Rush. This move has medium forward knockback.

Ariels:

Neutral Ariel: (2% per hit, 4 attacks)

Toad spins, hitting any opponents nearby. This move has almost no knockback.

Up Ariel: (10-12%)

Toad swipes up with a random piece of sporting equipment; a baseball bat, a golf club, or a tennis racket. This move has medium upward knockback and is extremely useful for knocking opponents of the top of the stage.

Down Ariel: (9-12%)

Ohhh, this move is a coup de grace. Toad spins downward like a drill (the downward drill from using the propeller suit) and hit his opponents. The drill spikes anybody below it and can be used to improve Toad’s fall speed.

Forward Ariel: (6-14%)

Toad backhands the air in front of him. This move has medium knockback.

Back Ariel: (7-13%)

Toad spins kicks backwards. This move has medium backwards knockback.

Smashes:

Side Smash: (11-14%)

Toad uses a various piece of sporting equipment; a baseball bat, golf club, or tennis racket. He hammers the space in front of him with it. This move has medium knockback.

Up Smash: (10-17%)

Toad sticks his fist up in the air and spins. This move has high upward knockback.

Down Smash: (12-16%)

Toad swipes out with both fists in both directions. One fist delivers ice damage, and the other delivers fire damage. This move has high horizontal knockback.

Throws:

Grab Action:

Toad reaches out with one arm and hoists the opponent over his head.

Grab Attack: (1% per hit)

Toad brings the opponent down and slams them into his knee.

Up Throw: (7 possible hits, 3% per hit)

Toad tosses the opponent up in the air. He charges for 5 frames before launching a mix of 3 fireballs and three iceballs. This move has small vertical knockback.

Down Throw: (12-15%)

Toad slams the opponent into the ground and then stomps on him. The stomp is guaranteed to hit.

Forward Throw: (First hit 6%, second hit 3-8%)

Toad flings the opponent forward and throws a vegetable of varying size mid fall. This move has medium horizontal knockback.

Back Throw:

Toad tosses the opponent up a small ways and then flips, kicking the opponent backwards. This move has medium horizontal knockback.

Final Smash: Toad pulls a Mega Mushroom out of his pocket and simultaneously grows to enormous size. He then can stomp around the battlefield, causing damage by running into people. Contact with Mega Toad does 14-19%. Toad is not quite as powerful or mobile as Giga Bowser, but the transformation lasts longer and Toad is slightly faster.

Dodges:

Sidestep:

Toad ducks backwards with a surprised look on his face.

Forward Sidestep:

Toad rolls and stops on one knee.

Backward Sidestep:

Toad somersaults backwards.

Air Dodge: Toad moves one arm across his body away from the attack and looks over his shoulder.

Ledge:

Hang Pose:

Toad grasps the ledge with both hands.

Ledge Attack:
    Toad jumps up and kicks edge guarders with both feet.

Ledge Dodge:

Toad uses only one hand to grab the ledge.

Others:

Idle:

Toad stands, tapping his foot and putting his hands at his waist. He occasionally adjusts his hat.

Taunts:
    1. Toad grows to Super size, similar to Mario’s taunt.
    2. Toad tosses a vegetable up in the air and fumbles the catch.
    3. Toad does a handstand briefly.

Wall Jump:

Toad jumps in a pose similar to one from the original Super Mario Bros, with one fist up front and the other at his side.

Wall Cling:

Toad puts both feet to the wall along with one hand, while the other hand hands in the air.

Tether: Toad latches a golf club onto the edge of the stage.

Crawl:

Toads crawls with both elbows on the ground, similar to Snake.

Multi-jump:

A ripple appears in the air as Toad double jumps. Toad has only two jumps.

Win Poses:
    1. Toad stands with one hand at his waist and the other in a peace sign.
    2. Toad adjusts his hat and then puts both hands at his waist.
    3. Toad holds up a 1-UP Mushroom.

Lose Pose: Toad runs frantically back in forth.

Victory Theme: New Super Mario Bros. Wii flagpole chime

Emblem: Mushroom Kingdom

Entrance: Toad drives in on his kart.

Classic Victory Screen: Toad holds out a peace sign.

All-Star Victory Theme: Airship Victory theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)

Main Pose: Standing with both arms hanging by his sides.

Main Music Theme: Ocean Kingdom (Super Mario Bros)

Snake: Why is that midget wearing a mushroom on his head?
    Colonel: That’s Toad, Snake. He’s a resident of the Mushroom Kingdom, where Mario comes from.
    Snake: So…is this weirdo actually tough?
    Colonel: He’ll snap you’re neck if you’re not careful, but they’re hopeless against damage control and their only response to crime is to panic.
    Snake: That sounds….useful.

Kirby Hat: Kirby wears a Mushroom hat on his head.
    Last edited by Peasley; April 6th, 2010 at 04:43 PM.

Character: Kefka Palaazo: The Court Mage of the Empire
    Game: Final Fantasy 6

Stats:
    Size: 7/10 - Same size as Zelda
    Weight: 4/10 - Relativly light.
    Walking Speed: 4/10
    Attack Speed: 4/10
    Jumping: 6/10
    Fall Speed: 4/10
    Traction: 3/10 Because he prances, he has a greater chance of slipping
    Crouch: 3/10
    General Power: 7/10

Ground Attacks:
    A: Zig Zag Thundaga: A Thunder Spell that goes in a zig zag motion
    A Combo: Blooming Firaga - Creates small flowers of Fire that bloom. Half Bloom 2% per flower Full Bloom 5% per flower
    Up Tilt: Contracting Blizzaga - A large ice cloud forms over Kefka and slowls get's smaller, increasing in power. 1% -5%
    Down Tilt: Exploder: Kefka detonates himself for 3% damage, but deals 6% damage to anyone surrounding him.
    Side Tilt: Mace Strike - Grabbing his morning star, Kekfa power up for an attack, only to fall over after striking. 4%
    Dash: Running away - Kefka runs and hits people. Lighter enemies will be knocked back, heavier enemies will knock Kefka to the ground.

Specials:
    Neutral Special: Meltdown: Kefka launches a beam of fire based magic 9%
    Up Special: Havoc Wing: Kefka grows wings from his back and flies upwards. Similar to Pitt's Wings of Icarus
    Down Special: Fallen One: Heavy damage dealer as a single spark of light hits the foe. 10%,
    Side Special: Hyperdrive: Charging his magic, Kefka let's loose a volley of destructive magic 4% per hit.

Ariels:
    Neutral Ariel: Chaos Wing: Kefka grows his wings and uses them for attacks 2% per hit
    Up Ariel: Dark Fire: Creates a burst of flame above head 4%
    Down Ariel: Blizzard Boots: Does a kicking motion with ice 3%
    Forward Ariel: Wind Slash: Kefka summons three wind blades to cut at foe 3% each
    Back Ariel: Tornado: Kefka summons a tornado that bring enemies close. 2%

Smashes:
    Side Smash: Wallop. Kefka slams the head of his morning star at someone. 4%
    Up Smash: Big Boom Ultima: Creates an above explosion that spreads outwards. 6%
    Down Smash: Magnitude 8: Causes the area around Kefka to shake tripping opponent, injuring them 2% + Trip

Throws:
    Grab Action: Telekinesis, Kefka brings an enemy close to him.
    Grab Attack: Slap: Kefka will slap the enemy 2%
    Up Throw: Sky High Firaga Kefka lifts the enemy up and hits them with a Fire spell 3%
    Down Throw: Throw Down Blizzaga: Kefka tosses enemy to the ground and hits them with ice. 2%
    Forward Throw: Telekinetic Repel: Kefka let's go the enemy and uses a Telekinetic push to toss enemy aside. 4%
    Back Throw: Telekinetic Toss: Kefka will casually throw the person with magical telekinesis. 2%

Final Smash: Warring Triad. The three statues, Demon, Goddess and Fiend surround Kefka as he turns into his Final Form. Flying into the sky, Kefka unleashes his Light of Judgment. Similar to Lucario's FS. If another player steps into the Warring Triad, they will get hurt. 25% For light of judgment 8% Warring Triad

Dodges:
    Sidestep: Disappears then reappears
    Forward Sidestep: Teleports to the side.
    Backard Sidestep: Teleports to the side.
    Air Dodge: Disappears then reappears

Others:

Idle: Wraps cloak around him and waves his finger
    Taunts:
    1. Classic Kefka Laugh.
    2. Points at the screen and says, I see you.
    3. Holds hands out alternating between ice, fire and lightning.

Glide: Yes
    Tether: No
    Multi-jump: Yes
    Win Poses:
    1. Laughs like mad.
    2. Spins around and says. You can't beat me,
    3. Floats in mid air and summons a Magicite shard. He yells Mine, all mine!

Lose Pose: Wraps cloak around him and glares.

Victory Theme: Villain victory theme from Dissidia

Emblem: A Magicite Crystal

Alternate Costumes:
    Default:
    Red:
    Blue:
    Green:
    Extra:

Entrance: Rides in on a Chocobo and falls off,
    Main Pose:
    How To Unlock (optional): Beat Classic Mode as both Ganondorf and Zelda on Hard 4 times in a row.
    Main Music Theme: Dancing Mad
    Main Stage (optional): Floating continent.

Snake: Whose the clown?
    Otacon: That would be Kefka.
    Snake: It takes all kinds doesn't it?
    Otacon: Snake, he is a loose cannon. His magic is erratic and random. You must be careful.
    Snake: Can't judge a book by its covers.

Kirby Hat: Blonde hair, white make up with a purple grin.

Character: Neku

--------------------------------------------------------
    Stats:

Size: 7/10
    Weight: 6/10
    Walking Speed: 6/10
    Attack Speed: 5/10
    Fall Speed: 5/10
    Crouch: 4/10

Ground Attacks:

A: Ohabari

The basic works. For Neku's standard melee attacks, he will quickly stab downward on the enemy closest to him. This move has no endless flurry option, but deals 4% damage per hit and has light knockback.

A Combo: Light Puck Ohabari

Neku performs mostly the same as above in this combo. He quickly thrust downward twice, dealing 4% per hit, and on the final move, Neku will be surrounded by a glowing green aura similar to that of a Light Puck and the final blow will deal 5% damage. The move in total deals 14% and attacks quickly, but Neku is vulnerable for 7 frames afterward as the light puck moves away off screen, as if going to Beat, Shiki, or Joshua.

Up Tilt: Lightning

Neku lifts up his arm and quickly targets an item or enemy in the hitbox around and above his hand. A small shock will zap them and circle around them approximately 120 frames. The lightning bolt it self only deals 4%, but in that 2 second window, any opponent the target touches will contract the lightning bolt and have the same 15 frame opening to give it to somebody else. This move has zero use to kill, but it could be great whenever you're in a small arena of a crowded fighting space.

Down Tilt: Mitama

Neku will spin slash for about 8 frames, dealing 5% to anybody in the move's range and tossing them upward. The toss is lower then typical knockback, but it does improve in accordance to the opponent's percentage.

Side Tilt: Velocity Attack

Neku dashes about the equivalent of a single stage builder block forward with a wind trail around him. This move does not stop at a single opponent but instead juggle any targets into the air for light vertical knockback and 6%.

Dash: Velocity Crash

Neku lunges forward mid dash and knocks any enemies forward for 13% damage and medium horizontal knockback. Any other brawlers the knocked ones hit take 4% damage and slight knockback. After the move, Neku flops and has to regain his balance, leaving his vulnerable for3 frames.This move is good for sudden death, if you can pull it off.

Neutral Special: Happy Beam

Neku will fire a brightly-colored yellow and blue bullet in a horizontal line in front of him. This move has starting lag of about 2 frames on ground, so it is best use will short-hopping. Each bullet deals 4% and stuns. This move is extremely similar to Falco's laser.

Up Special: Murasame

Neku moves forward and uppercuts. The recovery is slightly better then Captain Falcon's. The move has seven possible hits of 2-3% each, meaning it can deal between 14 and 21% dame with slight vertical knockback. Neku is helpless after he uses this move.

Down Special: Creepy Weepy Barrier

Neku crosses his arms across his chest and a dark purple force field momentarily appears around him. Immediate contact with an enemy when using this move is 5%. It works similarly to Fox's Reflector, or it has less start up lag and absorbs projectile attacks as opposed to reflecting them.

Side Special: Drake

Neku holds his arm out in front of him and a trail of blue flames shoots out a single stage builder block, dealing 7% on contact. This move can be charged, and at full charge the move ranges up to three and one half stage builder blocks. This move stuns enemies on contact.

Ariels:

Neutral Ariel: Lightning Moon

An electric sphere makes a single orbit around Neku. It deals five damage on contact and stuns.

Up Ariel: Go 2 Heaven

Neku spears the enemy from below, dealing 11 damage and medium vertical knockback. It's good for kills near the top of the stage.

Down Ariel: Go 2 Hell

Neku uses a spearing attack to spike the enemy and deal 10% damage.

Forward Ariel: Unjo

Neku quickly unleashes a flurry of 3 jabs, each doing 3%. The second and third jabs can be dodged.

Back Ariel: Shiro

Neku quickly turns and quickly thrusts. This move does 8% with medium knockback.

Smashes:

Side Smash: Mizayuki

Neku strongly jabs out in front out him for high knockback. Deals 11-15% damage, depending on charge.

Up Smash: Frantic

Neku raises his hand and creates a whirlwind over his head. This move a has start up and finishing lag. Deals 14-19% with high vertical knockback.

Down Smash: Blizzard Cool

Neku crouches and slams both fists on the ground, causing two pillars of ice to rise around him, causing medium vertical knockback and 12%. Charge improves the height of the pillars.

Throws:

Grab Action: Sweet Talk Tether

Neku lashes out with a spiky rope that wraps around opponents. The reach is 2 blocks, and it lags if it misses.

Grab Attack: Neku slams the opponent into the ground, dealing 2%.

Up Throw: Neku whips the rope upward, releasing the opponent, and fires several Happy Beams.

Down Throw: Neku swings the enemy in close and slams them down on an Ice Pillar.

Forward Throw: Neku spins the opponent around before launching him into the air.

Back Throw:
    Neku slams the enemy over his back and swings around to slash them.

Final Smash: Level 3 Fusion

When Neku uses his final smash, one of his partners will appear in a brief cut scene.

-Joshua: A massive meteor will rain down of the center of the stage, turning the sky red. The meteor takes up about four fifths of Final Destination's area. The meteor deals 10% on contact before exploding, dealing 50% with high knockback. This can be cataclysmic on a small stage.

-Shiki: Mr Mew appear in the background of the stage with Neku and Shiki on his shoulders. Mr. Mew will fire two laser beams at the field, each 4 blocks in diameter. Each second in the beam does 20%; the beams last 3 seconds.

-Beat: Neku and Beat will surf a tidal wave through the stage, dealing 30% on contact. The tidal wave can be avoided by jumping, but cannot be sidestepped in account of being thick.

Dodges: Neku teleports for an instant and reappears for all of his regular dodges.

Ledge:

Hang Pose: Neku grasps the ledge with one arm, facing forward.

Ledge Attack: Neku vaults on to the platform and sweeps out with a slash.

Ledge Dodge: Neku swings backward and to the side.

Others:

Idle: Neku will put on his earphones and tap his foot to the beat.

Taunts:
    1. Neku tosses his Player Pin up in the air and then catches it.
    2. Neku will momentarily put on his headphones and snap to the beat.
    3. Neku puts his hand at his side and says "Go to hell."

Wall Cling:
    No

Tether:
    Yes

Crawl:
    Yes

Multi-jump: Yes; 3

Win Poses:
    1. Neku flashes his Player's Pin out in front of him.
    2. Neku puts his hands at his sides and says "Piece of cake."
    3. Neku slashes and says "Too easy."

Lose Pose: Neku buries his face in his hoodie and puts his headphones on.

Victory Theme: Noise defeat music

Emblem:
    The CAT design on the Player Pin

Entrance: Neku teleports in through a beam of light.

Classic Victory Screen:
    Neku flashes his player pin at Scramble Crossing while Isaac stands behind him, his arm outstretched and posed to attack.

All-Star Victory Theme:
    Underworld

Main Pose: Neku holds a lightning pin in front of his face.

How To Unlock (optional): Defeat Classic mode on Intense.

Main Music Theme:
    Make or Break

Main Stage (optional): Scramble Crossing

Snake: What's with the emo kid, Octacon?
    Octacon: That's Neku, Snake. He may look like some depressed teenager, but he's pretty tough.
    Snake: Oh, really...I heard he busted the Reaper's game in Tokyo.
    Octacon: He learned to overcome and by the end, he finally had some friends. I have a feeling you might run in to some of them today.
    Snake: Oh, brother, that can't be good.

Kirby Hat: Spiky orange hair with headphones.
    Last edited by Peasley; April 6th, 2010 at 04:44 PM.

And Bango was his name, oh! Sir Balrog's Avatar

Re: Well, it's done, guys

QUOTE (Cave Story)

Stats
    About the same height and weight of Ness and Lucas.
    Fast walk speed, decent run speed.
    Fairly floaty, good initial jump, decent midair jump (uses Booster for a short boost), cannot glide.
    Low crouch, cannot crawl.
    No wall jump or wall cling.
    High traction.
    Short grab range.
    All attacks have very little start-up lag.
    Very unique moveset, nearly all of his attacks (even standard) are ranged.

Ground attacks

Standard attack (hold): Bubbler. Hold down the Attack button to create bubbles which fly erratically around Quote, doing 3% on contact with an enemy. Release to send a barrage of small lightning bolts in the direction you are facing, which do 3% damage. Up to 15 bubbles may be created before they are automatically fired. Quote can perform any kind of movement while holding the bubbles but cannot perform another attack.

Side tilt: Polar Star. Shoots his basic gun, the Polar Star. 4% damage. The Attack button can be pressed repeatedly for an infinite number of shots.

Up tilt: Fire the Polar Star upwards. 4% damage. Again, an infinite number of shots.

Down tilt: Fireball. Shoot up to three bouncing fireballs at a time. 6% each.
    Dash attack: Shoot the Polar Star rapidly three times while sliding to a stop. 4% each shot.

Smash attacks

Side smash: Blade. Effect changes based on how long it is charged. C-stick: Medium-ranged sword projectile, decent kill power, 16%. Partially charged: Short-ranged sword projectile, best kill power in Quote's standard arsenal, 20%. Fully charged: King's spirit flies forward at medium range, followed by small shockwaves. Possible to do 36% damage if all hits connect, but has little kill power.

Up smash: Same charging effects/damage as side smash, but facing upwards.

Down smash: Shockwaves from the fully charged Blade surround Quote. Number of shockwaves depend on how long the move is charged. 2% each shockwave, up to 26% damage if fully charged and all hits connect.

Aerial attacks
    Neutral aerial (hold): Quote uses the Bubbler in midair. Same mechanics/damage as standard attack.

All other aerials: Quote throws a Blade identical to the one he throws in his uncharged side smash in whichever direction the aerial is used. 12% damage each aerial. Down aerial is a meteor smash if it hits almost immediately below Quote.

Other attacks
    Ledge attack: Quote shoots the Fireball after getting up. 6%.

100% Ledge attack: Shoots three fireballs after getting up slowly. 6% each.

Floor attack: Quote sweeps the Blade in a circle around him. His only non-grab melee attack. 6% front and back.

Grab
    Pummel: Strikes the opponent with the handle of the Polar Star. 2%.

Forward throw: Throws the opponent forward, then shoots them with the Polar Star. 7%.

Back throw: Spins quickly, throwing the opponent behind him. 5%.

Up throw: Throws the opponent upward, then shoots them with the Polar Star. 7%.

Down throw: Slams the opponent onto the ground, then shoots three times with the Polar Star. Has decent kill power. 12%.

Special
    Standard special: Polar Star Upgrade. Quote fires his selected special weapon.

Machine Gun: Hold the button to rapid-fire. Up to 20 shots can be fired before recharging. Medium-long range 2% damage each shot.

Snake: Shots travel in a "wave" pattern, pass through multiple enemies and environmental barriers. Longest range of all of Quote's special weapons. 2 allowed on screen at once. 8% damage.

Spur: Damage/range increase based on how long Special button is held. A sound indicates when the weapon is fully charged. Minimum charge, 10%; Half charge, 20%; Full charge, 32%.

Side special: Missile Launcher. Fires three missiles which quickly accelerate and spread out as they gain distance. 10% damage per missile.

Up special: Booster. Similar to R.O.B.'s up special, ascends for as long as the Special button is held.
    Does no damage.

Down special: Weapon Shift. Quote switches between special weapons in this order: Machine Gun, Snake, Spur.

Final Smash

Nemesis: Curly Brace arrives via Booster and attaches herself to Quote's back via the Tow Rope; meanwhile, Quote equips the Nemesis, the most powerful weapon in Cave Story. Quote can fire the Nemesis with any attack button. 20% damage, great kill power. Infinite shots are allowed onscreen. Whenever Quote fires, Curly will fire her own Nemesis in the opposite direction, with the same properties as Quote's Nemesis. If Quote fires straight upward while on the ground, Curly will also fire upward. This form lasts 18 seconds.

Other
    Onscreen appearance: Quote flies onto the stage from the foreground via the Booster.

Idle animation: Holds the Polar Star out in front of him, occasionally looks into the foreground and background.

Taunts
    Up taunt: Quote flips his Polar Star into the air and catches it behind him.
    Side taunt: Quote twirls the Polar Star around his finger and points it in front of him.
    Down taunt: Quote takes off his hat, wipes his forehead, and puts his hat back on.

Victory poses
    -Jumps for joy, pumping his fist in the air, then lands and smiles at the camera.
    -Shoots the Polar Star twice to the side, then turns and aims at the camera.
    -Quote, sitting down, rubs his forehead and flops to the ground, exhausted.

Victory theme: Cave Story Theme

Home stage: The Core

How to unlock: Clear Target Test level 5.

Snake's Codec Conversation
    Otacon: Looks like you're up against Quote, Snake.
    Snake: Kid doesn't look like much, if you ask me.
    Otacon: Don't let your guard down, snake. That little robot may be small, but he packs an entire arsenal of deadly weapons. Try not to let him catch you at range.
    Snake: Sounds like this one's gonna be a real challenge.
    Otacon: Oh yeah, don't be taking him lightly. He once saved an entire island of rabbit creatures called Mimigas from a maniacal doctor.
    Snake: So he's seen his fair share of battle too...

Kirby hat: Kirby dons Quote's trademark hat and scarf.
    Note: When using Quote's ability, Kirby will cycle between Machine Gun, Snake and Spur every time the player uses the attack.

Playstyle
    In case it hasn't been made obvious, Quote is a superb ranged fighter. He possesses a multitude of devastating ranged weapons to cover nearly any situation, and can cycle between them fairly easily to confuse the opponent. However, because he only has one melee attack outside of grabs (his floor attack), Quote can be easily destroyed once an opponent is up close (although the Bubbler makes an effective pseudo-shield). Compounding this is the fact that, due to his light weight, he is easily sent flying by enemy attacks, and is easily KO'd despite his good recovery. Because of this, Quote is best suited to a defensive, "campy" playstyle, keeping the opponent at range with his multitude of projectiles. A Quote player must be careful not to let themselves get caught in strings of enemy melee attacks, lest they might find themselves down a stock. Due to his few kill moves, a Quote player must also be patient on the kill and not get too ahead of themselves.
    Last edited by Sir Balrog; April 5th, 2010 at 09:02 PM.

Heracross
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Origin Story: Heracross is a semi-rare Pokemon, first introduced in Pokemon Gold and Silver versions in 2000. Native to the Johto region, Heracross is a powerful bug and flying type that can only be found in the safari zone. He's very difficult to hunt down, but if you can, he'll make a very worthwhile addition to your team, or in this case, a very interesting brawler.

-Playstyle: Heracross is a mid-air fighter, through and through. He's a little on the slow side, especially priority-wise, but if you can track down an aerial foe, you can deal some hefty damage. He's won't be KO'd easily, and he has some potent finishers-if you can pull them off. He has several spikes and multi-jumps, meaning he can stay alive, even if his Up B isn't stellar. He isn't good at trapping and has no projectile moves, so keeping close range is a must. Over all, he plays similarly to Ike, with less power and more speed. You've got great aerials at your disposal, but everything else is just a bit slow.

Composition

-Size: High. Heracross is comparable in size to Charizard or Donkey Kong. He is larger than standard characters such as Lucario or Mario, but is smaller than Kind Dedede or Bowser, placing him squarely in the middle.

-Weight: Medium. Heracross weighs around as much as Link or Zelda. He's heavy enough to prevent him from being KO'd too easily at a lower percentage, and is at the edge of the range to be nuisance to characters with weak KO moves. He's a bit light for his size, but being an insect, you can't expect him to totally compare to Charizard or similarly sized combatants.

Movement

-Entry: Heracross flutters in on his wings, making a light buzzing noise. He hovers for a moment and then drops to ground, spurring a poof of dust around his feet. He tucks in his wings and looks to each side. He then takes a pose extremely similar to that of his sprite, shown above.

-Walking Speed: Medium. Heracross walks at an average pace, similar to Mario or Luigi. He walks similarly to any typical person, arms swinging at his sides. Heracross is of average speed in the Pokemon games, hence the average speed.

-Running Speed: Below Average. Heracross dashes by fluttering with his wings rather slowly. He runs at a similar pace to Ike, but he has a perk: similar to the MewTwo earlier in this thread, he is unaffected by ice, pitfalls, and motion-sensing bombs when ever he runs. However, this only works this way when he is running. Heracross sprinting would look hysterical (at least to me), so I figured I'd put the wings out to dash. He must use them for something, if he isn't a flying type.

-Horizontal Air Speed: Above Average. Heracross's Up B, High Jump Kick, moves upward at a 75 degree angle to the ground, where as Heracross's second and third jumps using his wings move at a 30 degree angle, making it useful for covering ground.

-Vertical Air speed: Low. Heracross covers decent vertical ground with High Jump Kick, which is comparable to Captain Flacon’s recovery, but because of the low trajectory of his multi-jumps, Heracross can often struggle if knocked off of a high platform or one with ice blocks.

-Jumping: Heracross has a rather decent first jump, which is comparable to Falco’s, but his second and third jumps are more useful to keep him in the air to attack, rather than to recover vertically. He can stay in the air a while due to these low trajectory jumps, giving his aerials some usage.

-Shield: When shielding, Heracross crosses his arms across his chest in a defensive pose. Think about what Counter might look like, and this will come to mind.

-Rolls: When rolling forward, Heracross ducks to the side and spins, as if rolling against a wall. When rolling backwards, he steps backwards and holds his arm out in front of him, as if to block a punch.

-Sidestep: Heracross steps backward and crosses his arms, as if becoming a statue.

-Notes:
    • Heracross cannot crouch.
    • Heracross can glide, but cannot wall-jump.
    • Heracross suffers from little landing lag unless using an aerial, due to being light on his legs.
    • Heracross cannot tether.

Melee Attacks

-Standard A: Heracross reaches out an slashes with his claws.
    -Tap A: Heracross delivers a high priority Scratch that deals 2% damage.
    -Hold A: Heracross delivers a heavy slash, dealing 7% with light horizontal knockback. This move has both starting and ending lag.
    -A Combo: Heracross uses Fury Swipes. The first to blows do 2%, and the finisher does 5% with horizontal knockback.

Forward Tilt: Heracross uses Mach Punch, rushing forward 2 SBBs and dealing a punch. There is a disjointed hitbox and a split-second at the end where Heracross is vulnerable when recoiling his fist. This move is vulnerable to stun moves and projectiles, such as Falco's laser and Mr. Saturn, but only in that window. The rest of the time, Heracross will actually display an interesting effect: he will punch back any items thrown at his front while punching. This good be extremely useful in stopping Bom-ombs or Green Shells hurled your way, but the difficult timing at the end may lead to playing mind games with your opponent. This effect does not apply to laser attacks, such as Fox, Wolf, Rob, or Falco, or fireballs, like Mario, Luigi, Bowser, or Charizard. It does work against Peach's vegetable, Diddy Kong's banana, Rob's top, or Olimar's Pikmin.
    -Knockback: There is a slight horizontal knockback, but it will rarely kill below 150%.
    -Priority: Extremely High, thanks to the disjointed his box. It is Mach Punch after all, though there is some ending lag.
    -Damage: Mach Punch deals 7% damage to the first opponent it touches. This move will not piece and go through enemies, though it may hit multiple enemies if they are in the range of the blow.

Upward Tilt: Heracross uses his fist, which glows white-blue, to Ice Punch directly overhead.Anybody hit by this move will freeze. Heracross can, in fact, learn Ice Punch. Go check Smogon if you don't believe me.
    -Priority: Low. There is starting lag and bad ending lag which both hinder this move.
    -Knockback: Opponents take medium vertical knockback from this move.
    -Damage: The initial hit will do 7%, while the shockwave that fires out immediately past the punch will deal 2%.

Down Tilt: Heracross hunkers down on one knee and does a sweeping kick in whatever direction he's facing. This move has a special effect: the heavier the character is , the more damage it will do. If in the Meta Knight to Lucas range, it will deal 3%. If in the Mario to Donkey Kong range, it will do 7%. If heavier than Donkey Kong, the opponent will take 12% damage with a 50% chance of tripping. In Pokemon, the move Low Kick's base damage revolves around the weight group of the target Pokemon. The heavier the Pokemon, the higher the base damage. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
    -Knockback: There is no knockback from this move, but it does stun.
    -Priority: Not too fast or slow. It has some lag, but it's nothing too bad.

Forward Smash: Heracross braces his arms in a typical cartoon run fashion and then lunges forward with his horn. This is one of Heracross's best killing moves, dealing 9-11% when the bone of the horn connects, and sweet spot damage of 18-22% when the actual spike of the horn hits. Heracross dashes in place like Wario while charging. Megahorn is Heracross's most powerful move and STAB, tied with Close Combat.
    -Priority: Relatively slow, but because this is a kill move, you can't exactly expect something speedy. Expect bad lag if the move misses.
    -Knockback: High Horizontal

Upward Smash: Heracross bends one arm down for a moment and then uppercuts, the impact surrounded by stones which last for the duration of the uppercut and rise along side it. This is a great killing move as well. The rocks deal 5-7% on contact, while the uppercut does 15-18%.
    -Priority: There is some starting lag and ending lag, but at the ends, some opponents will struggle to close in due to the stones. Lag is worse at the end if you miss.
    -Knockback: This move has high vertical knock back. The stones have no knockback, but they stun.

Down Smash: Heracross uses Double Kick, doing the splits in a move extremely similar to the Fox or Falco's. This is by far Heracross's highest priority Smash, but in exchange it is is the least damaging or likely to kill.
    -Priority: Very High. There's some slight lag at the end, but it not noteworthy.
    -Knockback: This move has medium horizontal knockback.
    -Damage: The damage on this ranges from 11-15%, depending on charge. The longer you charge it, more lag is added on to the end. If you miss though, lag is actually lessened instead of increased.

Dash Attack: Heracross uses Body Slam, lunging and faceplanting at the opponent. This is a decent kill move. It is very similar to Dedede's Dash Attack, but it has less lag and power.
    -Damage: This move deals 10%. There is a start-up moment where you will be using the attck, but dealing no damage.
    -Priority: Again, faster than Dedede's. There is some startng lag and a little less ending lag.
    -Knockback: Medium horizontal. This can prove to be an effective way to kill on the edge, but likely won't net you a whole lot else unless the opponent is above 125%.

Edge Attack (<100%): Heracross will try to clamber back onto the platform, but instead dig his horn in and vault over the edge. The horn does 7%, while Heracross landing deals 3%.

Edge Attack (>100%): Heracross will buzz his wings and rush upwards at a 45 degree angle, dealing 8% on contact with some juggling effect.

Aerials

Neutral Aerial: Heracross will spin is a pirouette, swinging his arms out around him. This move has a small hitbox, but has virtually no lag if you don't land while using it. Enemies half-flinch when hit by the move, and cannot be spiked by it. This is a great option to short hop with.
    -Priority: Again, zero lag if used in the air and can be chained successively. If you land during the duration of this move, you will suffer from a few frames of lag.
    -Knockback: This move has no knockback, but does flinch.
    -Damage: Contact with Heracross will cause 4% of damage.

Forward Aerial: Heracross closes his eyes and madly attempts to run through the air. He advances about 1.5 SSBs before falling helplessly to the ground. If he does, however, make contact with an opponent, he he will grab them. Heracross will flutter up for a split second, and then plummet to the ground, using the opponent to cushion his fall. By tilting the control stick downwards, you can opt to pass through platforms. This is chainable on stages such as Battlefield, but is predictable and easily dodged. This is Heracross's only suiciding move, and it works similarly to Bowser's. This move is Seismic Toss. In Pokemon, The damage from this move depends on the level of the opposing Pokemon. Since I figured t would be difficult for the game to calculate drop height, I simply gave the move a nice, round damage number.
    -Priority: Heracross should have no issue starting up, but if you miss, you'll be vulnerable falling to the ground and landing. There is a slight lag after slamming your opponent into the platform where Heracross will hop backwards.
    -Knockback: There is no Knockback on this move.
    -Damage: When slammed into the ground, the target will take 10% damage and be in trip mode. Anybody hit by Heracross on the way down will take 2% with slight flinching.

Vertical Aerial: Heracross will bring his arm down for a second and swiftly uppercut, with his hand glowing white, propelling him upward. This move is good for kills near the top of the screen and can also rack up damage early on, if your opponent's percentage isn't too high. Heracross falls helplessly to the ground after the move. This is Sky Uppercut in Pokemon. It is one of the only move that can hit a Pokemon using Fly, so I figured that it would fit best as an aerial.
    -Priority: Low. There is medium start up lag, and bad ending lag, hot or miss.
    -Knockback: This move has medium vertical knockback.
    -Damage: The move has five hits. The first four will do 2%, while the final blow will deal 7% and launch. Only heavy characters are likely to be hit by all five blows.

Back Aerial: Heracross begins to buzz his wings very hard, delivering several small hits to a hitbox behind him. There are three possible hits, but they will only all land if the enemy is heavy and/or at a low percentage. This translates to Wing Attack in Pokemon.
    -Priority: Very High. Since he's only flapping his wings, I figured he wouldn't be affected when landing.
    -Knockback: Virtually none.
    -Damage: Each hit randomly does 2-3%.

Down Aerial: Heracross recoils his knees and then quickly snaps them downward, spiking anybody immediately below him. Anybody on the edge of the hitbox will take moderate hitstun.
    -Priority: Moderately High. This one is particularly bad to land out of.
    -Knockback: This move spikes, but does not launch.
    -Damage: 8% if in the sweet spot, 3% if on the edge.

Throws

Grab Action: Heracross swings his arm forward and garbs the target by the scruff of their neck, or by their shirt, depending on who it is.

Dash Grab: Heracross pins tackles the target and rolls with him, eventually coming back to the regular pose. This tackle does no damage.

Pummel: Heracross will use his other arm to slash at the grabbed brawler, dealing 2% a slash.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/medi.../DPPursuit.PNG

All of Heracross's throws are tied in to Pursuit in some manner, so bear with me on that piece of information before we begin.

Forward Throw: Heracross will hurl the opponent forward and then vanish in a puff of dark smoke. He will then reappear beneath the thrown enemy and swipe upward, dealing 10% with medium upward knockback. This move is not easily chainable thanks to its length of time passed and distance covered.

Vertical Throw: Heracross tosses the enemy up in the air before vanishing. He then appears at a 180 degree pose above the tossed foe, spiking them. The hit does 8%.

Backward Throw: Heracross flings the opponent over his shoulder and disappears. He reappears in front of the enemy, hitting him with a single punch. This punch does % with slight horizontal knockback.

Down Throw: Heracross slams his opponent into the platform and quickly reappears to the side, sliding out into the foe. This move does 9% with slight vertical knockback. This is the most chainable of Heracross's grabs.

The thing that makes these grabs plausible is that Pursuit is a move that hits even though a Pokemon is called back, meaning the Pokemon must teleport or something. Right? RIGHT? Anyway, it sounded like it made sense to me at the time.

Special Moves

Neutral B: Close Combat. When you tap B, Heracross delivers three jab; the first two do 2% and the last does 5%. If you hold the B button, Heracross will spin his arm charging the move, similar to Donkey Kong. Shielding or rolling stops this charge and saves it. Heracross will also stop automatically after he fully charges, which equals about 2.5 seconds, or 180 frames. Heracross is then free to use it whenever, including the air. This is one of Heracross's very best moves, and whenever you get a spare moment, charge it. Avoid trying to abuse this move against projectile users unless you are at a large stage like Temple, Big Blue, or Corneia. Close Combat ties with Megahorn for being Heracross's most powerful move. It's fitting that where Close combat lowers your defenses in battle, in Brawl it will leave you vulnerable.
    -Priority: The move has little start-up lag, but the real trouble comes in the end. This move is best used when in the air or short-hopping.
    -Knockback: The first two hits flinch. The last blow launches with very high horizontal knockback.
    -Damage: The first two blows range from 2% to 5%. The final attack does from 5% to 14%, depending on charge.

Vertical B: Hi Jump Kick. Heracross lunges up, invulnerable. He gains a similar amount of ground to Captain Falcon with this move as well. Whenever he comes into contact with another character, he swiftly nails them with a sweeping kick of justice to their head. This kick spikes after a half-second of stun. After the move, Heracross falls helplessly. Considering that this move isn't as good recovery as his typical jumps, you might wonder how useful this is.Aside from being desperate, it's pretty obvious: this move is essential in the air. In a similar fashion to Wolf's Wolf Smash move, you could be leaping up towards the edge, where, say, Jigglypuff comes out to kill you with pound. You give a kick of justice, sending her down into the abyss. PRETTY CLEVER EH? Anyway, this is great for getting people out of the air.
    -Damage: The kick does 11% on impact.

Forward B: Night Slash. Heracross rushes forward 3 SBBs, slashing through opponents. It's a lot like Fox Illusions, only it is slower and more controllable. This move is not very powerful and vulnerable to hitstun, so it is not horrible useful. If anything, it does help your recovery.
    -Priority: Medium Low. The attack itself is fast, but there is start-up and finish lag.
    -Damage: The does does 5%.
    -Knockback: Virtually none.

Down B: Bug Buzz. Heracross hunches over on his hands and feet and begins to flaps his wings, emitting a damaging wavelength. This move has a wide hit box around Heracross, amikng it useful in closely-packed arenas. Bug Buzz has more of a trapping or juggling factor then his standard A move, so it can be used as a damage-piler to put opposing players in KO range for Stone Edge or Megahorn. The reach is a circle around Heracross about 0.7 SBBs in radius. In airs, this move can be used to slow falling speed. Bug buzz is the most powerful special Bug move in Pokemon. Though coming from Heracross it wouldn't do much, but in this game it works well as a ranged attack.

Final smash: Giga Impact. When you use this Final Smash, Heracross will glow red and fly out the top of the screen. He will then fly across the screen 10 times, flying through obstacles and walls. You control the direction Heracross flies through the screen by using the Control Stick. Any time that Heracross hits a player, that player with become part of a red explosion similar to that of above and launched.The highest base damage move outside of Explosion or Self Destruct in Pokemon. Close Combat or Megahorn would actually do more from Heracross on, say, Shoddy Battle, but I figured since Heracross doesn't have the ultimate moves of Wario or Link to chose from, this move suited him better as a final smash than the other two moves mention previously.
    -Damage: Collision with Heracross will deal from 20-30%.
    -Knockback: This move has very high knockback, but it depends which direction Heracross flies.

Extras

Idle Motion:
    -Heracross bobs back and forth and then punches the air three times.
    -Heracross will take his arms together and stretch to each side.
    -Heracross will buzz his wings and rise into the air for a second.

Taunts:
    -Side: Heracross will flutter forward and strike a macho pose; see link for reference. And no, I don't know those people. *shudder*

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PG3ODHgHWb...R/DSC00758.JPG

-Down: Heracross will recede into a Pokeball. A second later, he will break out of it, scattering red and white pieces everywhere. If somebody happens to be touched by a shard, it'll do 1% with zero knockback of stun.

-Up: Heracross will pumps his fists in the air three times. After that, a faint grimmer of three swords appear and orbit Heracross one before vanishing.

Victory Poses:
    -See side taunt.
    -Heracross will flutter in and smile with his mouth open. His arms hang at his sides. See this pic.

http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemon.../heracross.png

-Heracross claps his hands (paws?) together a single time, and then drives them into the ground, bending over. He glares menacingly, his horn casting a shadow over his face.

Losing Pose: Heracross claps sarcastically with a displeased look on his face.

Alternate Colors: I can't photoshop these very effectively, so just use your EE-MAG-IN-AAA-SHION for a change. (Cookie for reference).

-Extra swaps: Shiny version, as seen below.

Roll Call Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJb4XznBE14 - Safari Zone Music. Probably the first few seconds of it.

Symbol: The Pokeball, of course.

Kirby Ability: Kirby turns blue and gains Heracross's long, protruding horn. The damage is slightly reduced (around 2%).

Snake Codec:
    Snake: Whoa! Colonel, that bug is huge! Get me a 20-ton flyswatter, stat!
    Colonel: No, Snake, that's Heracross, the Single Horn Pokemon. It has a big, single horn.
    Snake: I'm not blind, Colonel...
    Colonel: Well, be careful Snake. Heracross is tough. That horn can send you flying.
    Snake: Well, maybe a can of Raid...
    Colonel: Snake!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Afterthoughts

-Don't hesitate to critique my set. Not that you would've hesitated, anyway.
    -If anybody can PM me how to insert links into text, please PM. I am a BB Code noob, at least on this format (it was all so much simpler at Smogon!).
    -If somebody would take up on doing the palette swaps, I'll give you a slice of my invisible cake. Come on, you know you want some.
    -SBB stands for 'stage builder block'.
    -Either Dragonite, Gooey, or Kamek is next.
    Last edited by Peasley; April 20th, 2010 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis Sho Peasley View Post
    -If somebody would take up on doing the palette swaps, I'll give you a slice of my invisible cake. Come on, you know you want some.
    Ask and ye shall receive.

I whip my mane back and forth (again) Dinosaurshotgun's Avatar

If Smash has taught me anything, they'd change other things like the eye color or claw colors.
    And they'd do some weird references, like a brown heracross to honor pinsir.

Thanks, pengy. Much appreciated. By the way: Hoggmeiser from Disgaea next.

No problem, I like recoloring stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurshotgun View Post
    If Smash has taught me anything, they'd change other things like the eye color or claw colors.
    And they'd do some weird references, like a brown heracross to honor pinsir.
    Y'mean like this?

I whip my mane back and forth (again) Dinosaurshotgun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    No problem, I like recoloring stuffs.

Y'mean like this?

Hey, I like those recolors, actually. Herapinsir is cool.
    (we still need to make those old new sprites)

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Character: Phoenix Wright

Stats:

Size: 6/10

Weight: 5/10

Walking Speed: 5/10

Running Speed: 6/10

Attack Speed: 4/10

Fall Speed: 5/10

Crouch: 8/10

General Power: 7/10

Ground Attacks:

A: Punch (4% little knockback)

A Combo: Punch(4%), Punch(5%), Elbow(10% medium knockback)

Up Tilt: Small uppercut (9% medium knockback)

Down Tilt: Kick (11% little knockback)

Side Tilt: Bigger Elbow (16% medium knockback)

Dash: Sideways headbutt, stabs with hair. (17% medium knockback)

Specials:

Nuetral Special:
    (30% large knockback)
    Yells "OBJECTION" and OBJECTION bubble appears causing huge blowback, also deflects projectiles.

Up Special: Stepladder Climb (0% no knockback)
    Used for recovery only.

Down Special:
    (21% little knockback)
    Slams on ground like desk, creates minor shockwaves.

Side Special:
    (2%-25% little-large knockback)
    Yells "TAKE THAT" and throws a piece of evidence. Damage depends on evidence.

Ariels:

Nuetral Ariel: Spins around in a ball. (9% little knockback)

Up Ariel: Does a two fisted punch. (11% medium knockback)

Down Ariel: Does two kicks down. (8, 11% medium knockback)

Forward Ariel: Smacks with a gavel. (13% large knockback)

Back Ariel: Stabs with hair backwards. (17% medium knockback)

Smashes:

Side Smash: Points.
    (19% medium knockback)

Up Smash: Large uppercut. (17% medium knockback)

Down Smash: Smaller desk slam, no shockwave.
    (17% little knockback)

Throws:

Grab Action: Snatches with one hand and holds up by shirt.

Grab Attack: Pokes.
    (2% each)

Up Throw: Throws up and back over head. (5%)

Down Throw: Desk slams with opponent in hand.
    (12%)

Forward Throw: Hits with butt of gun. (23%)

Back Throw: Throws back with and stabs with hair. (18%)

Final Smash: Definitive Evidence (10% each hit, 40% final blow large knockback)
    Yells "OBJECTION!" forming a bubble. The Smash Ball is displayed in a window, in the top left corner of the screen. Anyone caught within the bubble will be bashed around by the truth, then thrown out by a final blow.

Dodges:

Sidestep: Steps back with shocked look on face.

Forward Sidestep: Edges around, back to the camera.

Backard Sidestep: Takes a step back.

Air Dodge: Pulls in gut, arms outstretched (but not vulnerable.)

Ledge:

Hang Pose: Hangs with one hand, head drooping, and sweating.

Ledge Attack: Headbutts while climbing up. (12% little knockback)

Ledge Dodge: Climbs up and rolls.

Others:

Idle: Taps foot, occasionally rubbing chin.

Taunts:
    1. Takes out a sheet of paper and taps it.

2. Yells "HOLD IT"

3. Straightens hair.

Wall Jump: None

Wall Cling: None

Tether: None

Crawl: None

Multi-jump: Claws at the air, trying to go up.

Win Poses:
    1. Letters appear spelling NOT GUILTY
    2. Points at camera
    3. Rubs back of neck, looking embarrassed.

Lose Pose: Claps slowly, head hanging.

Victory Theme: Objection!

Emblem: Gavel

Alternate Costumes:

Entrance: Steps through double doors.

Classic Victory Screen: Two Phoenix's pointing at each other.

All-Star Victory Theme: Steel Samurai Theme

Main Pose: Pointing, mouth open as if yelling.

How To Unlock (optional): Taunt 20 times in Brawl.

Main Music Theme: Objection!

Main Stage (optional): Courtroom

Snake: Otacon, who's the guy in the suit?
    Otacon: Thats Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
    Snake: An attorney, what's he doing here?
    Otacon: Don't underestimate him, Snake. He's got power and evidence.
    Snake: What's he going to do, sue me?
    Otacon: No. But he might raise an objection.
    Snake: You're joking.
    Otacon: Not at all. It's this...Well, there's this...He does this...You'll find out soon enough.
    Snake: Whatever.

Kirby Hat:

Trophy:

Classic Mode Pose: Pointing, with mouth open.

All-Star Mode Pose: Holds paper with shocked Judge in background.
    Last edited by TheMightyBox; July 11th, 2010 at 06:35 PM.

Character: Paper Mario

Stats:

Size: 4/10

Weight: 2/10

Walking Speed: 5/10

Running Speed: 6/10

Attack Speed: 6/10

Jumping: 7/10

Fall Speed: 3/10

Crouch: 5/10

General Power: 5/10

Ground Attacks:

A: Single punch. Deals 4% first time, 3% on repeated use.

A Combo: Second punch, followed by stationary spin attack. Second punch deals 2%, spin deals an additional 3%.

Up Tilt: Levitating Spin Attack. Has 3 hits, the first two doing 1%, with the final doing 6% and knockback. Final hit does 5% on repeated used.

Down Tilt: Crouch Punch. Hits once, dealing 5% and offering minor knockback. Continued use sees a drop in damage to 4%.

Side Tilt: Hat Slap. Takes off his hat and twirls around to slap with it. Low-angle knockback, 6% on first hit, 4% on continued use.

Dash: Hurricane Spin Dash. Spins on one foot at increased speed. Can hit up to 4 times. First three hits deal 1%. Final hit deals 6%; 4% on repeated use.

Specials:

Nuetral Special: Roll-up. Paper Mario rolls into a cylinder and can freely and quickly run around the stage. He can only jump a short height and his only attack is to barrel into opponents. If attacked, he returns to normal. Deals around 4% per hit. Last indefinitely, until the special move button is pressed again.

Up Special: Paper Airplane. Paper Mario folds into an airplane, catches a bit of air, and glides until he lands. Does not cause vulnerability and can be attacked out of with anything besides specials. Passes through opponents, but is not invincible.

Down Special: Super Vertical Jump. Paper Mario begins crumpling down like a paper fan. The longer the special move button is held, the higher he will jump when it's released.

Side Special: Hammer. Paper Mario pulls back the hammer. The longer the special move button is held, the stronger the attack is. The resulting attack can knock weaker opponents into the ground, immobilizing them. Deals around 5% uncharged, 12% fully charged.

Arials:

Nuetral Arial: Hammer Spin. Uses his hammer to hit all around him. Hits only once per attack, with small knockback. 4% damage on the first hit, 3% afterwards.

Up Arial: Hammer Thrust. Thrusts his hammer upwards, dealing damage and knockback. 6% damage, 4% on continued use.

Down Arial: Fast Fall Stomp. Paper Mario falls straight down at increased speed. If he lands on an opponent, he will bounce off. 9% damage on the first hit, 7% on repeated use.

Forward Arial: Turns into paper airplane and falls forward at a 45 degree angle. He only stops when he hits the ground, an opponent, or an opponent hits him. 8% on first hit, 6% on repeated use.

Back Arial: See forward arial. Paper Mario turns around and uses the same move.

Smashes:

Side Smash: Koopa Shell. Kicks a koopa shell forward a small distance. Has strong knockback. Shell breaks after it reaches maximum distance travelled, or when it hits an opponent. Deals 9% uncharged, 15% fully charged.

Up Smash: POW Block. Causes a small earthquake in Paper Mario's immediate vicinity. Sends foes skyward. Deals 8% uncharged, 13% fully charged.

Down Smash: Butt Stomp. While charging, Paper Mario kicks and struggles slowly into the air. Hits on both sides of him. Deals 7% uncharged, 15% fully charged.

Throws:

Grab Action: Grabs opponent with both hands. If he misses, he faceplants and then gets back to neutral position.

Grab Attack: Paper Mario shakes his opponent to deal 3% damage. 2% on repeated use.

Up Throw: Throws opponent straight into the air, leaving them hanging momentarily for a follow-up attack. Deals no damage.

Down Throw: Sets opponent down and uses hammer on them. Deals 6% damage and small amount of knockback damage.

Forward Throw: Tosses opponent forward, then Bombette or Bobbery walks out from Paper Mario and explodes a short distance away, hopefully near where the opponent lands. Bombette and Bobbery can damage other players too, and can walk off the stage if set out too close.

Back Throw: Same as forward throw, except Paper Mario spins to gather momentum first.

Final Smash: 8-bit Power. Paper Mario becomes a large 8-bit version of Mario. His speed decreases and all he can do is run and jump, but his jumps cause earthquakes which shake the entire stage, and anyone who comes into contact with him during a jump takes damage. Earthquake: 13-16% damage. Jump: 16-18% damage.

Dodges:

Sidestep: Turns sideways to become temporarily unseen.

Forward Sidestep: Rolls into a cylinder and past opponent.

Backard Sidestep: Rolls into cylinder and away from opponent.

Air Dodge: Crumples into a paper wad and then uncrumples.

Ledge:

Hang Pose: Hangs from the ledge by his hands.

Ledge Attack: Scrambles up the ledge and swings his hammer.

Ledge Dodge: Scrambles up the ledge and rolls past enemy as a paper cylinder.

Others:

Idle: Puts hand to chin like he's thinking.

Taunts:
    1. Goombella or Goombario appear and pantomime a quick chat.
    2. Gives a thumbs up to the screen with a star-shaped backdrop quickly appearing behind him.
    3. Does the classic Mario death animation.

Wall Jump: None

Wall Cling: None

Tether: None

Crawl: None

Multi-jump: Does a front flip.

Win Poses:
    1. Same as Taunt 2.
    2. Rolls around as a cylinder, then returns to normal.
    3. Bumped between any 2 of his ally characters: Goombario, Goombella, Bombette, Bobbery, Kooper.

Lose Pose: Claps for winner.

Victory Theme: From Paper Mario, The Thousand Year Door - Victory Theme (looked on youtube briefly, could not find it, got addicted to Dimentio's themes so stopped. You know how it goes)

Emblem: Mushroom, I guess.

Alternate Costumes: Use your imagination.

Entrance: Folds into existence.

Thread Information