Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Make Your Move

Re: Make Your Move

Well, we might as well knock all the other characters of TF2 out while we're at it. Starting with Mr. Doe...

Pain is merely weakness leaving the body, cupcake. The Soldier is here to prove it!

Stats
    Size: 5/10-About the size of Mario. He is kinda on the short side, after all.
    Weight: 7/10-A Rocket Launcher would weigh YOU down, wouldn't it?
    Walking Speed: 3/10-A bit slower than most. He is the slowest class in the game after the Heavy.
    Running Speed: 3/10-See above.
    Attack Speed: 4/10-A shovel/pickaxe/riding crop/club would probably be a hassle to attack with.
    Jumping: 3/10-Again, this guy's pretty heavy. He doesn't really jump that well.
    Fall Speed: 5/10-Average.
    Traction: 5/10-Average.
    Crouch: 6/10-Above average. He's just enough on the short side for it to be better than average.
    General Power: 8/10-The Soldier is a slow but heavy hitting type of character. As well as whatever melee weapon he's using, he has a Rocket Launcher, his buffing weapon, and a shotgun. He can pack quite a punch at close range and long range.

Note: Based off of Soldier's melee weapon The Equalizer (Most soldiers' weapon of choice), a special Lucario-like mechanic is added to the Soldier's moveset where the more damage he recieves, the more powerful he becomes. The power of each of his melee moves is increased by 1% for every 15% damage he takes, with the limit at 150%. All stats posted here are based off of minimum damage.

Standards
    A: Punches the opponent. 4% damage, little knockback.
    AA: Second punch. 7% damage, medium low knockback.
    Side Tilt: Swings his melee weapon at the opponent. 11% damage, medium high knockback.
    Side Smash: A good ol' backhand from whatever melee weapon he's using. 18-24% damage, high knockback.
    Up Tilt: Swings his melee weapon above his head. Does 11% damage and medium knockback.
    Up Smash: Shoots his shotgun in the air. Has better range than other up smashes, does 12-17% damage, and medium high knockback.
    Down Tilt: Swings his melee weapon at his feet. Does 8% damage and medium low knockback.
    Down Smash: Jumps and shoots a rocket at his feet. Does 25-30% damage and massive knockback. Has a lot of lag, though.
    Dash Attack: Headbutts the opponent for 8% damage and medium knockback.

Aerials
    Neutral: Spins with his melee weapon. 5% damage, medium low knockback.
    Forward: Attacks with his weapon. 10% damage, medium knockback.
    Up: Headbutts above himself. 12% damage, medium high knockback, some lag.
    Backward: Does a backhanded swing of his weapon. 15% damage, high knockback, more lag.
    Down: Falls downward quickly by using the Mantreads or Gunboats. Depends on costume. 14% damage, high knockback.

Specials
    Neutral: Rocket Launcher-Soldier pulls out his rocket launcher and shoots a missle in the direction aimed at by the control stick. The rocket explodes on contact with anything, and does 20% damage. It can be reflected, absorbed by PSI Magnet, etc.
    Side: Shotgun-Similar to the Pyro's Shotgun move I put above me. Difference being Soldier's is a bit slower, but more powerful. It also deals more knockback.
    Up: Rocket Jump-Soldier's signature move--He shoots a Rocket at his feet, which propels himself for insane recovery. The blast does 20% damage, it will hurt Soldier by 2% and anyone hit by the flung Soldier will be dealt with 10% damage and medium recovery. After its use, Soldier will fall into a helpless state.
    Down: Buff Banner-As the Soldier takes damage, a meter above his icon will fill. Once he takes 75% damage with or without healing, the meter will be filled and this special move can be used. When used, Soldier will blow a trumpet, yell "CHARGE!", and then all of his weapons will glow. In this state, all of Soldier's damage is multiplied by 1.5x, and it will last until the meter runs out, which takes about 15 seconds.

Grabs
    Attack-Slams opponent with his melee weapon. 3% damage for each hit.
    Forward-Throws opponent onto the ground like the militiristic man he is. 10% damage, medium knockback.
    Back-Same as above, just behind himself. 10% damage, medium knockback.
    Up-Throws the opponent above his head, then gives them a good whack of whatever melee weapon he's using. 12% damage, medium high knockback.
    Down-Shoots a rocket in the opponent's face. 18% damage, high knockback.

Final Smash(es)
    Rocket Rain-The Soldier Rocket Jumps off the screen, then shoots more rockets that spread across the screen. Think PK Starstorm, just with smaller projectiles and a lot more of them. Each Rocket does 15% damage and high knockback. Once finished, the Soldier will fall back onto the screen in an invincible state.

Ubercharge-Like I even need to explain it. Medic comes and Ubercharges Soldier, making him invincible for about 20 seconds. Also, all of Soldier's attacks double in damage temporarily.

Other Stuff
    Wiimote Sound-"MAGGOTS!"
    Wall jump-No
    Wall cling-No
    Tether-No
    Crawl-No
    Multi-jump-No
    Victory Theme-Ending Flourish.
    Credits Theme-The Art of War
    Classic Screen-Soldier yelling in the face of a Pikmin.
    All-Star Screen-RED and BLU Soldiers shooting rockets at each other.
    Lose Pose-Holds hands high in surrender
    Kirby Hat-Soldier's helmet covers Kirby's eyes.

Taunts:
    1. Soldier stands tall, then creates an L with his fingers and puts it on his forehead, yelling "MAGGOTS!"
    2. Soldier takes out his shotgun and fires three times into the air, followed by him saying "Boo-yah!"
    3. Soldier screams, then bashes his melee weapon on his head.

Victory Poses:
    1. Soldier throws his melee weapon, cracks his knuckles, says "Come here, cupcake," then pulls the pin on a grenade and explodes himself.
    2. "And from that day forward, any time a group of animals are together in one place IT'S CALLED A ZOO!!!"
    3. Tries to salute, but has a hard time keeping balance because of something in his arsenal. (The Cow Mangler 5000 Taunt)

Alternate Colors:
    Default (Also Red): The RED Soldier with a vanilla rocket launcher, shotgun, and shovel. Uses the Mantreads during the d-air.
    Blue: The BLU soldier with the Liberty Launcher, the Reserve Shooter, and the Equalizer. Uses the Gunboats for the d-air.
    Green: A green-uniformed Soldier using the Direct Hit, vanilla shotgun, and the Pain Train. Uses Mantreads for d-air.
    Black: A black-uniformed Soldier (similar to his RED beta model) using the Black Box, the Reserve Shooter, and the Disciplinary Action. Uses Gunboats for d-air.

Snake Codecs:

Snake: Uh, is that guy with the helmet covering his eyes a rejected drill sargeant or something?
    Colonel: Funny you should mention a rejected sargeant, Snake. That's the Soldier. He was actually rejected from all drafts he sent for World War II.
    Snake: I can imagine why...
    Colonel: Don't think he ended there, Snake. He ended up training himself how to use that rocket launcher on his own and bought a ticket to Poland so he could go on a German killing spree anyway. He even awarded himself medals that he made for his hard work.
    Snake: And RED still drafted that guy after that history? What are they, nuts? If I knew anyone like that I'd send them into the mental hospital right away.
    Colonel: It doesn't take a stable mind to be a good soldier, Snake. This man also has a masochistic personality, and that serves him well in battle. He believes he gets stronger with all the damage he takes.
    Snake: Uh...yeah...I'll remember that when I'm up against him. Anything else I should know?
    Colonel: Because he doesn't care if he gets hurt, he has taught himself how to jump off the explosion of his rockets to boost him to great heights.
    Snake:...Once again, I'm speechless as to why RED took this guy in.
    Last edited by Nap1400; November 27th, 2011 at 05:04 PM.
    I hate people who generalize. They're all idiots.

My VGM Arrangements.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Got two for ya' today.
    Spoiler: Demoman 

Spoiler: Deadpool 
    Last edited by TheMightyBox; December 17th, 2011 at 08:44 PM.
    If I ever have some words of infinite wisdom, I'll be sure to tell you.

Standing on the brink of insanity with one foot on a banana peel. TheMightyBox's Avatar

Ah screw it.
    Spoiler: Heavy 

Spoiler: Chell 

Mine are all here.
    Yes, some are incomplete. Shut up.
    Oh, and check out my Galacta Knight Expansion here.
    Last edited by Meta-Mind; February 1st, 2012 at 04:18 PM.

Taking a break from VALVe characters today.

Spoiler: FOOL 

My VGM Arrangements.

We're doing this man WE ARE DOING THIS!
    Spoiler: Engineer 

Spoiler: Phoenix Wright R-R-R-R-REDUX! 

I don't care how many Mega Man movesets people have made already. I'm showin' mah own!

-----------------------

Standard Special: Buster shot. Shoot pellets that don't make opponents flinch (like Fox's blaster) and have a lower firing rate. Hold down B for a Charge shot that will send opponents flying. You can charge while moving, jumping, and attacking.

Up Special: Rush Coil. Rush instantly beams in and springs Mega Man upward.

Down Special: REAL-TIME WEAPON CHANGE! Mega Man comes equipped with a set of robot master weapons from his games (the exact amount he's carrying and which weapons he is carrying are to be determined). Since this is a fighting game, where mirror matches are most likely to happen, he will not change color depending on the weapon he is using. Instead, an icon will appear above his head, where the player identifier is normally located, that will show the player the weapon Mega Man has just equipped. The icon will be there for just a few seconds until it disappears, but if the player needs to be reminded of what weapon Mega Man has equipped, there will be a smaller version of that same icon near his stock count and damage percentage.

Side Special: Use weapon! This is the command for using your currently equipped robot master weapon.

Final Smash: Super Adapter. When Mega Man smashes a Smash Ball, he gains the ability to use the Super Adapter! Rush beams in and fuses with Mega Man, giving him extra jumping capabilities, which utilize the jets on his back. After his second jump, his third jump will propel him diagonally upward and forward. His special moves are altered as well. Standard Special becomes a powerful Rocket Punch that does not need to be charged. His Up, Side, and Down Specials become charging aerial strikes that travel at high speeds, the Down Special causing shock waves on ground impact. It can be used as a recover, but be careful. Once you go in one direction, you can't stop yourself. When the attack ends on its own, you will be in a vulnerable state, and susceptible to falling off the stage (but you'll be invincible, so you won't take any damage if someone tries to attack you). You are, however, able to slightly steer in another direction after charging (think Hi-Jump in Kirby games).

Note: I don't think Mega Man should have the ability to copy other character's abilities. He only copies abilities from other robots, and ROB is the only robot Smash Bros. has had so far. It just wouldn't be right. Also, his slide kick should be his dash attack.

Someone should make a moveset for sora from kingdom hearts

Don't kick a man when he's down. A home run bat works better!
    http://liftchurch.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSevenband7?feature=watch

Spoiler: Sniper 

Spoiler: ... *sigh* 
    Last edited by TheMightyBox; February 24th, 2012 at 09:41 PM.

Let's end this.
    Spoiler: Medic 

Spoiler: Cody Travers 

Some LoZ stuff.
    Spoiler: “Swordless” Link (OoT) 

Spoiler: Ganondorf 

Spoiler: Link from SS 

So. C+C, anyone?

Now that I have an avatar, I can't recognise my posts AT ALL when I'm searching through the threads. BlueGeckit's Avatar

Thugly, from DKCR!

It's my first try at making a Smash Bros. character, so please tell me how I did. Probably either really overpowered, or useless.

[spoilerbox=Thugly]

Stats:

Size: 7/10 Thugly’s kind of got an unusual size: He’s wider than he is tall! Side to side to side, he’s about 10/10, he’s the biggest character in Smash Bros. width-wise.

Weight: 9/10 He’s also pretty heavy

Walking Speed: 5/10 Well, he’s not exactly an amazing speed-walker.

Running Speed: 8/10 But he can run fairly fast.

Attack Speed: 3/10 Slow.

Jumping: 7/10 His normal jumps are pretty good, but he has no third jump.

Fall Speed: 8/10 He doesn’t waste

Traction: 8/10 His claws provide decent traction.

Crouch Height: 6/10 (Relative to his size, which is seven) Yeah, he’s already about as low as he’s gonna get.

General Power: Hopefully not overpowered/10

Ground Attacks:

A: Chomp: Does a weak bite attack.

A Combo: Chain-Chomper: Opens and closes his jaw repeatedly.

Up Tilt: Xylophone Tiki appears and punches upward.

Down Tilt: Bucks and slams all 4 feet on the ground.

Side Tilt: Headbut.

Dash: Spinout: Spins across the ground with feet spread out.

Specials:

Neutral Special (agh! Typo Agh!: Furious Fire: Hold down the B button for an attack—No/little charge: Spits a small fireball the homes in slightly. Some charge: Spits a big short-range (About the length of Thugly for the range) fireball that does decent damage. Lots of charge: Spews out a stream of fire (about as long as the big fireball’s range) that last for a second or 2 (Literally. That’s longer than in might sound for this game, and don’t forget Thugly has to stay in place for it).

Up Special: Tiki Tak Tow: Xylophone Tiki flies out from next to Thugly, and can be controlled. A little like Snake’s rocket launcher, but with less range and slightly different controls. When it reaches and opponent, it grabs them and holds them in place (they can escape this like a normal grab), and allows Thugly to do whatever it wants with them until they break free. But pressing B will cause the tiki to throw the player in the general direction of Thugly (in theory, if an opponent is being held in the air over a falling Thugly, if the player has enough damage, they could be tossed in the pit before Thugly does).

Down Special: Tank Up: While crouching, Thugly extends the plates on his back (which if I failed to write a post that mentions this, were re-designed just slightly to have small spikes on them) and tucks his head a little, so it’s protected by the horn. While the B button is held down, any player who brushes up against him gets a little damage, and Thugly doesn’t flinch so easily. Thugly can also crawl like this, but the attack has a bit of delay starting, he moves slowly, and if a strong attack snaps Thugly out of this, he also has a slightly longer delay (stars appear around his head and he tries to make sense of what is going on for a second).

Side Special: Rhino Ram: He paw/scrapes the ground with one of his front feet, then charges! He speeds across the ground, barreling through players (for decent knockback, but slightly underwhelming damage), and he even gets a small jump! If not charged up enough, he justs moves forwards a little, biting the air like his A neutral move (or a klaptrap).

Ariels:

Nuetral Ariel: Sort of sissy-slaps whatever’s in front of him.

Up Ariel: Does a flip.

Down Ariel: Does a belly-flop.

Forward Ariel: Does a spinout attack in the air.

Back Ariel: Same as the forward. Both affect both directions!

Smashes:

Side Smash: A stronger headbutt.

Up Smash: Ram: Throws his head in the air so that the horns can hit an opponent. (Similar to Rambi the Rhino’s attack in the DKC games)

Down Smash: A belly flop like his D-air.

Throws:

Grab Action: Scoops up the opponent in his mouth. Their legs can be seen dangling out the side.

Grab Attack: Chews a little.

Up Throw: Sets opponent on fire and spits them at an upward angle.

Down Throw: Coughs his prey up in disgust and stomps on it.

Forward Throw: Just spits the opponent forward.

Back Throw: Turns around and hacks up opponent.

Final Smash: Tiki Tak Tune: All the “main 7” tikis appear, and play the Tiki Tak hypnotization theme (actually, a slightly extended version) plays, and while it does, the opponents move just slightly slower, and their attacks can’t hit Thugly, as if friendly fire were off for him.

Dodges:

Sidestep: Thugly flops on his side, then flips back over.

Forward Sidestep: Thugly does sort of a break-dance spin around the opponent.

Backard Sidestep: Same as the other, but on its side.

Air Dodge: Does a little sideways spin.

Ledge:

Hang Pose: Hangs with both front feet.

Ledge Attack: Jumps up and chomps the ground in front of the ledge.

Ledge Dodge: Does a spinout.

Others:

Idle:
    1. Thugly will sniff the ground.
    2. Xylophone Tiki tosses Thugly a banana.
    3. After a while, Thugly will fall asleep on his feet. This has no effect on the actual gameplay, of course.

Taunts:
    1. Xylophone Tiki plays a short tune, and Thugly plays along by rattling his armor like maracas.
    2. Xylophone Tiki tosses Thugly a banana, but this time Thugly will spit a fireball at it before catching it.
    3. Thugly growls and smoke comes out of his closed mouth.

Wall Jump: No.

Wall Cling: No.

Tether: Also no.

Crawl: Yes.

Multi-jump: No, but for Thuglys second jump, he flaps his arms a little, and the button needs to be held down to go higher.

Win Poses:
    1. Xylophone Tiki juggles some banana, then tosses them to Thugly. After which, Thugly eats the tiki.
    2. Thugly is carried in by many Tiki Goons.
    3. Thugly faces away from the screen, and spits several fire balls into the sky, which then burst into several smaller fireballs which rain down like confetti.

Lose Pose: Thugly lays on the ground with his tongue hanging out, and the tiki is in the traditional pose for winning a boss fight in DKCR. It looks just like it does after fighting Thugly in the real game.

Victory Theme: A modified Tiki Tak chant.

Emblem: The Kremling’s Jolly Rodger. It’s not a kremling, but I might later do K.Rool, and since they’re both DKC bad guys . . .

Alternate Costumes:
    Default: The way Thugly normally looks. (Also blue)
    Red: Like he looks in the final round of his fight in DKCR.
    Green: A swampy green colored one, with like gray/tan-ish horns. It also has sort of a wooden saddle with the Kremling Jolly Rodger on the sides.
    Extra: Mugly (replaces armor with orange spikes, and Xylophone Tiki with Kalimba Tiki).

Entrance: Falls onto stage with a loud slam.

Classic Victory Screen: Thugly’s head is sticking out of a large pile of bananas, chewing happily.

All-Star Victory Theme: ?

Main Pose: ?

How To Unlock (optional): Encounter in story/adventure mode, or fight 2010 matches.

Main Music Theme: Thugly’s theme.

Main Stage (optional): Jungle Falls. (Or maybe a conjectural Razor Ridge or Thugly’s Highrise stage)

Snake Codec Conversation: (Note: I’ve never played any Metal Gear games, so this’ll probably be pretty stupid, since I might even have the wrong characters: “Dr. Evil, who’s this?” ;p But if I mess it up that badly, you might want to suggest a better one)
    Snake: Colonel, there’s some kind giant monster on the stage!
    Colonel: Snake, get out! That’s-- *Interupted as screen goes fuzzy, then Xylophone Tiki appears in his place*
    Tiki: *Just makes a buzzing/xylophone sound, but the text reads:* Join us! *Sound gets so distorted that Snake has to shut it off*

Kirby Hat: Armor plates and 2 orange horns.

Trophy:

Classic Mode Pose: Thugly in a galloping pose.

Classic Mode Description: Like his little brother Mugly, Thugly used to live in relative peace with Donkey Kong and his friends, until the Tiki Tak Tribe hypnotized him to steal the banana hoard. DK has held a grudge ever since.

All-Star Mode Pose: Thugly sleeping, with Xylophone Tiki hovering above.

All-Star Mode Description: (I haven’t thought of it)

Voices:

Thugly makes a snarling sound.

The Tiki makes a Xylophone noise.[/spoiler]
    Last edited by BlueGeckit; March 6th, 2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Nevermind. No spoilerbox for you.
    I took a quiz, and it said I'd be an ice type Pokemon. The description sounded right.

Well, I ended up making this in the Roster thread, so I might as well add it here. Be warned, if you haven't beaten Skyward Sword yet, there will be spoilers.

Spoiler: Ghirahim's Moveset 

Te Down should use the Blade Blocker, and the Side should be a dash which decreases in speed and distance over greater damage.

How would the "slow transformation" work, though? I was thinking he would fade from white to a medium gray, then his arms would fade to black, then (at 100 damage) he would turn fully into the SS, but your way makes it sound like a slow change in both shape and color.

Is Blade Blocker any different from Counter? Without a Strike, Ghirahim'd have no projectile moves, which would hurt.

Your description of the transformation is pretty accurate. Perhaps there would be a few stages of transformation, similar to Lucario, at every 20%.

First off, the Blade Blocker is from the first stage of the first fight. I could work like so:
    Girahim holds out his hand. If hit, then the foe is frozen in that attacking frame as Girahim punches (or maybe slashes) them with his other hand.
    If they were holding a bludgeoning item like an HR bat or a Beam Saber, then he'll steal that item as well and attack them with an uncharged Fsmash while they're frozen.
    Imagine the agony of getting an HR Bat blocked with that...

I actually think the Strike could be in the Fsmash. When fully charged (which takes less time at higher damages), he fires an SS.

And the Neutral as Diamond Knives gives him a projectile.
    Last edited by Meta-Mind; March 25th, 2012 at 09:06 AM.

Spoiler: Sissel & Lynne 

Huh. Always thought Sissel would make an interesting fighting game candidate in some way.

I'm trying to think of movesets for other characters, but I'm just too lazy to write them all down. Maybe after playing a bit of Kid Icarus: Uprising, I'll have a good moveset for one of those characters.

My VGM Arrangements.

Spoiler: Taskmaster 

Spoiler: Firebrand 

This had to happen at some point.

Oh, and um, minor spoilers for Kid Icarus: Uprising. Nothing too bad, though.
    Spoiler: Palutena 

My VGM Arrangements.

Spoiler: Peacock 

DOUBLE THE SKULLGIRLS!
    Spoiler: Ms. Fortune 

This is getting silly.
    But I can't seem to stop.
    Spoiler: Cerebella 

EDIT - Bah, beaten to the punch.

More Skullgirls!
    Spoiler: Cerebella 

Spoiler: Mike Haggar 

Character: Creeper

Stats: a fast bomb like carcter

Size: 5/10

Weight: 2/10

Walking Speed: 3/10

Running Speed: 7/10 it is pretty fast

Attack Speed: varys/10

Jumping: 2.5/10 small jumps...

Fall Speed: 5/10

Traction: 10/10 in the game anything can stop on a dime

Crouch: 1/10 really inavective

General Power: 7/10

Ground Attacks:

A: head-but: 3-4 small knockback

A Combo: head-but can be spammed. the fifth one stops the chain and culses 7-8 damage

Up Tilt: hop: it hops, hitting something above it for knock-back

Down Tilt: stalk: it jumps into the air and lands on a nearby opponent doing 9-12 damage

Side Tilt: dash: it runs quickly knocking enemys out of the way

Dash: runs at target. 5-6

Specials:

Nuetral Special: explode: charged up causes HUGE knock-back and 12-18 damage.

Up Special: spin kick: jumps up and kicks above it.

Down Special: TNT: a minecraft tnt block is dropped onto creeper and explodes culsing damage to creeper and everyone near-by. 19-22 and VERY BIG knock-back. good KO move

Side Special: kick: it kicks the target hard. 7-10

Ariels:

Nuetral Ariel: hiss: creeper hisses and falls faster. if creeper hits an target it clauses 10-12 damage

Up Ariel: up kick: kicks upwards 4-5 damage

Down Ariel: slam: falls very fast and hits the ground hard. sour: 1-2 normel: 5-6 sweet: 20-25

Forward Ariel: air dash: falls that direction and knocks oponets out of the way

Back Ariel: spin: spins with all four legs out doing small damage and average knock-back. 4-6

Smashes:

Side Smash: roll: rolls that way throwing the target into the air. 7-8

Up Smash: hissing mine: if an oponet touches creeper when this move is active, creeper uses a different explosen (20-21)

Down Smash: plant: plants a tnt mine.

Throws:

Pummel: scare: hisses then stops. 1-2

Grab Action: creeper stands on the target

Grab Attack: jumping grab: it jumps up like in stalk and lands on the target.

Up Throw: kicks the target upwards. 3-4 damage normal knockback

Down Throw: slam: jumps on the oponet alot then stomps it into the ground. (1-2 per jump for 3-5 jumps then buryed)

Forward Throw: kicks the oponet away. 4-5

Back Throw: non-damaging, creeper throws opponet with back feet. very good knock-back.

Final Smash: charged up: lightning strikes the creeper and it glows blue then it hisses for 5 seconds. then an explosen that takes up alot of room happens. 20-40, OHKO knock-back, creeper gets 10 damage from lightning.

Dodges:

Sidestep: it blinks red

Forward Sidestep: it blinks red, running forwards

Backard Sidestep: it blinks red and hops backwards

Air Dodge: it blinks red and slows down falling

Ledge:

Hang Pose: one front leg grips the ledge and it looks down

Ledge Attack: recover hiss: like roll but it comes up from a ledge and explodes when it hits an enemy

Ledge Dodge: turns red and uses the small hop to get onto the stage
    Others:

Idle: turns to camera and holds up a paw

Taunts:
    1. hisses and blinks white
    2. turns red and falls down, then turns to smoke which reforms into a creeper
    3. hops and steps forwards

Wall Jump: can't

Wall Cling: tryes to grab wall and slides down quickly

Tether: can't

Crawl: it ducks and moves slowly

Multi-jump: it turns red and pops up alittle

Win Poses:
    1. smiles then goes back to frown
    2. blows up the camera
    3. sits down and says "ssssssup"

Lose Pose: like taunt 2 but the smoke dissipates instead of reformng

Victory Theme:

Emblem: creeper face

Alternate Costumes:
    Default: the normal, minecraft creeper
    Red:white parts are orange, green is red. black stays same
    Blue: white parts turqose, green blue, and black purple
    Green: non existent
    Extra: replacing green is reverse: basically the head is upsidown

Entrance: poofs in on a puff of smoke

Classic Victory Screen: a tnt block

All-Star Victory pose: the creeper smiling, siting on a tnt block

All-Star Victory Theme:

Main Pose: standing still

How To Unlock (optional): beat a match using bomb items

Main Music Theme:

Main Stage (optional): mine-cave

Snake Codec Conversation:
    Snake: what the heck is that thing
    Codec: it looks like one of those explody things-
    Snake: explody?
    Codec: it describes it! just stay far away from it.
    Snake: is it even from here?
    Codec: probably not.
    <when it uses an explosen move near snake when talking and snake survives>
    Codec: snake? snake! SNAA-
    Snake: I'm right here.
    Codec: what just happened?
    Snake: the green thing blew up.
    (conversation goes back to normal)

Kirby Hat: kerby turns green with black eyes and a black mouth

Trophy: the creeper is standing on one foot with a tnt next to it

Classic Mode Pose: looks like it's running

Classic Mode Description: STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE! the creeper has the power to explode. people that feel it's fur say it feels crunchy, like dry leaves.

All-Star Mode Pose: sitting on a tnt block.

All-Star Mode Description: creepers are silent time-bombs! some say all they want is a hug.

Voices:

voices are a wispy male (or female, selected by costume) voice and draws out S's and soft C's

"SSSSSUP?" start of match.
    "that'sss a nicssse everything." final smash.
    "you misssssed!" hit by sour spot.
    Last edited by beenut; May 19th, 2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: fixing it... AGAIN! :(

Quote Originally Posted by beenut View Post
    Character: Creeper
    Not a good character idea in my opinion, but whatever.

Stats: a fast bomb like carcter
    Erm... what do you mean by "bomb-like?"

Attack Speed: varys/10
    I think this is an average. No character has the same attack speed on everything.

Dash: not an atack: it's like a horse running
    The Dash Attack is always an attack. There's no point in having a Dash Attack which doesn't attack.

Specials:

Nuetral Special: explode: charged up causes HUGE knock-back and 12-18 damage.
    Define HUGE. Huge might be quite a bit overpowered.

Up Special: spin kick: jumps up and kicks above it.
    I'm just curious, but where did you get this?

Down Special: TNT: a minecraft tnt block is dropped onto creeper and explodes culsing damage to creeper and everyone near-by. 19-22 and VERY, VERY, VERY BIG knock-back (OHKO under normal condecens)
    In other words, an instant-kill suicide move? This kind of attack doesn't fit in Smash at all.[/QUOTE]

Side Special: hissing run: runs at a target hissing. if it hits it uses explode.
    Seems a bit repetitive to me.

Ariels:

Nuetral Ariel: hiss: creeper hisses and falls faster. if creeper hits an target then it uses explode
    This is getting very repetitive, which is why I'm not sure Creepers would make a good character.

Down Ariel: slam: falls very fast and hits the ground hard. sour: 1-2 normel: 5-6 sweet: 20-25
    Depending on the sweetspot size, this could also be WAAAY overpowered.

Forward Ariel: dash: falls that direction and knocks oponets out of the way
    This seems to imply a gravity shift of some sort, but I get what you mean. The problem is, though, that this is the same as the Side Special, but without an explosion.

Back Ariel: spin: spins with all four legs out doing small damage and large knockback. 4-6

Smashes:

Side Smash: roll: rolls that way throwing the target into the air. 7-8
    I'm just curious, why does an Fsmash hit the opponent straight up?

Up Smash: hissing mine: if an oponet touches creeper when this move is active, creeper uses a different explosen (20-21)
    Sounds more like a Down Smash, but this is basically the Neutral Special with more OPness.
    Back Throw: non-damaging, creeper throws opponet with back feet.[/QUOTE]Throws are generally damaging. A non-damaging throw is near-worthless unless it does something else, such as higher knockback.

Final Smash: charged up: lightning strikes the creeper and it glows blue then it hisses for 5 seconds. then an explosen that takes up half the stage happens. 20-40, OHKO knock-back, creeper gets 10 damage from lightning
    Which stage are we talking about here? Final Destination, or New Pork City?

Ledge Dodge: turns red and falls off then scrambles to get back on
    Erm, the Ledge Roll is supposed to get the character onto the ledge, not off of it.

Wall Cling: tryes to grab wall then realizes it can't and falls
    Erm, all characters can Wall Cling.
    Last edited by Meta-Mind; May 19th, 2012 at 04:57 PM.

Thread Information