Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 2,501 to 2,507 of 2507

Thread: MS Paint Adventures (Warning: Spoilers in this thread)

Thank you, you useless reptile. Forum Veteran Doofenshmirtz's Avatar

Re: MS Paint Adventures (Warning: Spoilers in this thread)

deviantart Caliborn is the best thing to happen to my life.

Gr8 upd8 m8, I r8 8/8.

also apparently
    he likes his sister.
    Spoiler: Click for full sig 

Thank you, you useless reptile. Forum Veteran Doofenshmirtz's Avatar

Today I discovered I never got over this webcomic piece of &&&&

what else is new i liked this update

but man, way to ruin everything Aranea. Serkets DO make everything worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Genzo View Post
    That's it guys. Homestuck is over, Lrd English's killing spree will toll in the thousands before anyone ends it.

His rampage is only starting and knowing Hussie it's probably going to continue.

It didn't happen exactly as I predicted but damn was I close. Thousands upon thousands of double-deaths, and now the latest flash murdering all of the "alpha" characters. This time, a lot of it is Aranea's fault. But lets count the killers: Jack/PM, "Betty"HIC, Gamzee, Aranea, and Kanaya

Let's consider that Jack, HIC, and Gamzee are to some extent being manipulated by our good friend LE. Then we can consider that Aranea is emulating her AU self, Mindfang. MSM was also manipulated by LE's sick twisted version of the troll planet we all know and love. Let's solve our problems with mind control, brute force, and the possibility of the main timeline being safe. But not even an ancient Sylph of Light with many rungs and tiers under her belt can control fate.

Yes, this is all mostly LE's fault. Aranea fakked up trying to stop him. HIC fooked up trying to overthrow him. Aranea of course, the great pirate that she is, seems to be playing right into his hand. The only thing I can think of that wasn't related was Gamzee's special mental problems, which seem to be genetic. Seeing as Carlos seems to have a huge problem with explosive rage and channeling cherub voodoo. (not to mention the unique mythological role title bonus he gets to destroying natural thought processes)

Now let's remember that English has double-killed almost all of the ghosts at this point. This being a doomed timeline, will probably add some unique ghosts to this pile. There's plenty of reasons why this is clearly doomed: first of all, the Alpha Male is dead. This is just not acceptable. Second, Gamzee is dead. Gamzee is supposed to be on earth, and he hasn't gotten the chance to go there yet. Third of the things, this is not the proper stage for the Male Hero's final battle. The goal is to get everyone to paradise which is not possible with perma-deaths.

Now let's factor in what John did. Wow was that a bad idea. John just gave Caliborn all of the motivation he needed to actually be serious about his job and raise hell for John. I have a feeling we're going to see his ascension soon. The one where he becomes invincible and stuff. (and probably also keeps that rad fedora as a keepsake) What a great hat and choice of fashion. So distinguished, so classy. Anyone without a fedora is making a big mistake.

Now that everyone is dead, the cycle is complete! We can get back to the story and not have anyone die again for no reason. Then, we consider how many times Sollux and Aradia died and we can make an exception. Those two never have to die ever again. Thank the Lord. So just in case anyone is still upset, John, Roxy, and Aradia can probably definitely fix this. If they can't, our good friend Terezi can. Boy is Terezi great. What would we do without Terezi? Nothing is what.

Let's watch this whole place break apart.

Hey guys. The giga pause has ended and we got UPDATES again.

Also since it seems that no boardside discussion has been made, That homestuck game got a trailer a few days back. It's called Hiveswap. Check it out.

When someone says, "What's up," don't tell 'em about your butt. Forum Veteran MooseFondue's Avatar

So uh. Homestuck is over. Yeah. Seven years later.
    My opinion on the ending is... mixed.
    Spoiler: Spoilers under the cut 

pretty much agree on all points with MooseFondue. although the fight with
    caliborn
    i believe may have been implied to be
    prevented by the retcon shenanigans
    Last edited by astroninja1; April 13th, 2016 at 11:56 PM.

Thread Information