Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: You know whats bullcrap... (Venting thread, READ FIRST POST!)

Banned

Re: You know whats bullcrap... (Venting thread, READ FIRST POST!)

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Island Sausage View Post
    Don't forget that you're all terrible drivers too~...
    That's us 16 year olds. Liek srsly, trees are liek, jumping out at me, and its sooooo hard cause my friends are all texting me and hello? i only have liek, 1 hand

That stereotype bugs me. I hate it when people say all girls chatspeak in their pink hot rod shorts, pink tank tops, and pink lip stick. Blarrgh, I don't even wear any make-up! (Except lip gloss.)
    Last edited by Kirbster; August 24th, 2010 at 09:06 PM.

Are you sure you can handle the Elite? Raptor's Avatar

My parent's annoy me and alway's ask if im bullyed I never have been Ok i do admit i'm somewhat of a nerd but I keep my mouth shut and if someone start's to mess with me i walk away but luckly i have 3 princepal's(yea that could be spelt wrong im so sleepy i dont care)and they crack down on that kind of stuff anywho I stand up for the people bullied well when i see it i do which is rarely Horay for being a kid that could make friend's with the devil im so nice and kind hearted anywho other than that....There's nothing else for me to say exept i also do give pep talk's if needed (and you thought a talking Rhydon from fancy land wasnt smart I think not!

What Would Bayonetta Do? Forum Veteran Elfice's Avatar
    don't you DARE take the name of Texas in vain

I don't have braces yet, and I am 16 years old. I'm sick of people pointing out that I have bad teeth. Yes, I know my teeth are bad, but I can't go get braces on my own, so please, stop pointing this out to me. And it's not like we don't have the money (both my parents have told me that the money is there), but my dad is so paranoid about orthodontists scamming him that he refuses to get my a consultation. For the past year, I've asked him every day, and as of late, I've asked him multiple times a day, and he still says that he's looking.

He's been looking for 4 years now.

I swear, I must be the only person in the world who actually wants braces. I want my teeth to look normal for all my senior photos. I just wish he would get over his paranoia and just get me an orthodontist.

EDIT: 100th post! YAY!
    Last edited by Elfice; August 24th, 2010 at 11:55 PM.
    shoutout to moose for the amazing avatar feat. my dog carter

hey look a tumblr

Meta-Knit's Hero Miyako Triball's Avatar

There are a few things that annoy me.

Chat speak doesn't annoy me, in fact, I sometimes like it, it's quick, easy to get your point across, and life can move quicker. However, this crap has moved to real life, and that's just ****. It's all ****, all of it, it's a joke. Do you think you're cool by saying 'lol', 'OMG' (or any variation of), 'WTF', and et cetera? Well you're not, and you should all be shot on site. I'm serious, I don't care how angry or excited you are, use proper English. It's annoying, stupid, and all you're doing is making a moron of yourself to us educated people that can actually form a sentence without using abbreviations, and with the use of actually punctuation and grammar. Not to be a hypocrite, I will occasionally type OMG, WTF, LOL, etc, but only if they're used in their appropriate place. I never say this words out loud. I will, on the odd occasion, say epic, fail, and dood (Disgaea, go play it, it's not chat speak), but only, again, in the appropriate situation.

Anything thing, since chat speak was brought up, that annoyed the crap out of me: newb, noob, nub, and their definitions.
    Noob is a player that has experience in a game, but is an arrogant player.
    Newb is a new player to the game, has no idea how to play, and just wants to learn.
    As far as I'm concerned, nub is a combination of the two: New to the game, but an arrogant player that thinks he knows everything.
    N00b is the same as Noob, just that you 'l33t' people added your touch to it.

I have absolutely no issue with l33t speak. I understand it, as I'm a reader of Megatoyko. However, to use it constantly as if it was your born typing language bugs the hell out of me. Learn to type, you useless people.

Those that can't type a simple sentence bug me. Those of you that CAN, but so choose to type in any other way, do not, as at least I know you can type a simple sentence when you need to.

People that rage and spew insults at you for losing in some game by being beaten legit. Piss off, you poor, poor, ego-filled twelve year old (general, not saying you're all twelve, but if you're older than that, you have issues) people that can't take a loss because you suck.

Speaking of those people that rage, those that rage that they can't win at an online game and resort to hacking of some kind in order to win, you're all pathetic, and shouldn't play online games until you're mature enough to accept a loss and actually try to improve yourself. This also applies to the people that use only one or two moves in an online match to win, then rage when they get beaten. You, too, are pathetic, and shouldn't be playing online games. Sure, your method to win may be your strategy, but that doesn't give you the right to yell and accuse us of doing something illegal in a match just because your weak tactic got beaten. Those that yell spam at those people aren't as pathetic, but they're half way there. If you can't find a method to beating someone that spams, then you don't have the right to call them names for it, just keep trying to work around it, and if you fail to do so, then take a chill pill and move on.

And I think that's about it for now, I'll be back with more later

I got a nice counterpick for ya... GenoNyghtmare's Avatar

When a type of food looks delicious, you take a taste and next thing you know, you're sick.

Oh, and mainstream 'music' is dumber than all hell.

Gym Leader-Kidnapping Dark Ghost Monkey The Girl from the Well's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miyako Triball View Post
    People that rage and spew insults at you for losing in some game by being beaten legit.
    I've had a somewhat familiar and recent experience, which pretty much pisses me off whenever it happens.

Here's how it plays out: You're playing an online game(for me it was LBP, which I tend to keep talking about here)with some random strangers, and there's a better chance of meeting nice new people instead of complete douches on this game. It'd be fine if you were friends, as you'd both be joking, but when you do that to someone you've just met, it leaves a bad impression.

You've tolerated this before, so you just stick around and hope it won't be too bad. They decide to play a challenge level a few times. Now, since the first thing on their mind is to dick you over, they try to smack you, possibly killing you if you fell the right way. You actually play and try to avoid them. Then, when they finally hit you, they end up dying instead. The animation for when they get a smack is longer than when you fall down and get back up, which resulted in their character's death(and you making a snarky remark to yourself about karma, for fun).

After that, you kept playing. The next thing you know, you get called a prick by them--even though it was their own fault for dying--they quit the level and you get kicked by them.

Do you see what I'm saying? It just doesn't make sense. And I know not everyone is nice, but blaming another for a fault they didn't even do is just stupid. So remember kids, don't be a douche. Befriend people and then dick each other over

Spoiler: Extra 

Doo bee doo bee doo ba... Super Homestario Bros's Avatar

He... he seriously did that?

I knew I was going to need this picture today sooner or later.

You know what I hate? When people bump threads that are like 4 years old.
    Last edited by Super Homestario Bros; October 4th, 2010 at 07:46 AM.

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

Why, why, why is my stomach so tiny and complaining? Tell us the reason why you are a grumpy unsettled *******!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spartan Kioso's Avatar

Oh yay a vent thread. I needed one of these. |D;

You know what I hate? Being called a hypocrite. Why? Because I already know I am one. I've been called a hypocrite so many times and I'm just sick of it. So like it's gotten to the point that on another forum (that i think I'm going to quite simply because everyone there is getting on my nerves and I'm too stressed to take it anymore) if I post a rant topic, I'll state something like "I know I'm being a hypocrite you don't need to tell me 50 thousand times."

I mean it's annoying because hell, everyone else in the world is a hypocrite too at some point. :|

And then other things have been bothering me in general like I've been wondering if I talk about Halo too much and annoying everyone around me (apparantly I have on that other forum so that really doesn't help me feel any better)...but yeah. I mean I didn't think I was...I mean it's a series I kind of just got into (yeah I know, lame huh?) and it's really exciting and cool and unfortunately not a lot of people I know like it so...what am I supposed to do. Just not talk about it? :/

I also feel like an outcast here for some reason. Like I'm afraid to post anything because I'm afraid I'm going to break some rule or something and get screamed at, because that's happened in the past and I tend to let those sorts of things bother me until it builds up into this big antisocial fear thing. Ugh. And I'm also afraid if I post something, besides it being in the wrong forum or something, that nobody will really care what I have to say.

Yeah...
    Ugh I'm even afraid about posting in this thread because I'm afraid I'm doing it wrong or something. DX

It sucks being a new member at a forum where you know nobody. But I wanted to join because this place looked really cool and I needed somewhere different to hang out. ...Wow I have no life.

uh I can't think of a user title ThatFellow's Avatar

Hey, it's okay, I pretty much felt the same way until I joined this site. I left a rather nice, more pre-teen oriented forum years ago, and went through several others and eventually I became more antisocial and unagreeable. Then I decided to join here and my outlook changed, I mean, it's a forum which is rooted around a webcomic about a pink blob eating things, it isn't insanely serious but at the same time it isn't juvenile. It's a nice little middle ground.

So yeah, I'm guessing there'll be other Halo players here, just be patient and spread your presence around a little.

aaanyway I'm not one for ranting much buuuut...

Talking behind people's back. I hate it, quite a lot. I can understand it if someone is definitely deserving of it (like a blatant internet troll or something), but if the perpetrators barely know anything about the person/people, and won't even give them a chance, it's just being an ignorant stuck up git.

Yeah that's why I don't rant much. :P

ded

This is a short one, but...

IF I HEAR ONE MORE ****ING PERSON SING THE ****ING SPANISH ALPHABET IN MY SCHOOL I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL SOMEONE.

That is all. Carry along.
    i'm pretty much dead here...pm me if any of y'all wanna talk B^)

Ark

I could sing the German alphabet for you Manty.

Grades are up online at my school but most of my teachers don't update. The one teacher that does update however, made it so that everyone would temporarily have a 0 on their next test to show what your grade would be like if you flunked it. My parents don't understand that (they didn't bother to look at the email she sent about it) so they've been on my case for the last 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFellowWithTheHat View Post
    Hey, it's okay, I pretty much felt the same way until I joined this site. I left a rather nice, more pre-teen oriented forum years ago, and went through several others and eventually I became more antisocial and unagreeable. Then I decided to join here and my outlook changed, I mean, it's a forum which is rooted around a webcomic about a pink blob eating things, it isn't insanely serious but at the same time it isn't juvenile. It's a nice little middle ground.

So yeah, I'm guessing there'll be other Halo players here, just be patient and spread your presence around a little. ;)
    Baw D: That actually made me feel better, thanks. c:
    Lol, a pink blob eating things...it sounds so rediculous when you put it that way, yet we love it so much.

/offtopic
    ...wait is there even a topic to begin with
    /ramble

You know what pisses me off? bullies calling me a nerd. I already know that I'm a nerd (at times), but seriously... I can't help myself being who I am. At least I've got three thing those "bullies" don't have:
    1: good characteristics
    2: common sense
    and finally 3: high hopes of getting an good education instead of working as a ******* ditch digger that gets paid minimum wage. For all of you bullies reading this right now, you better shape up or you'll regret it.
    Last edited by Battle Mage Z; October 8th, 2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: sentence error

I hate making mistakes...especially like when other people see them...it makes me feel so stupid...especially when the mistake was something I could've easily avoided...and /especially/ when I was trying so hard to avoid the mistake in the first place but end up making it because I just...messed up.

I also hate how I cry at the drop of a hat. SID sucks...or maybe I'm just a crybaby. God I hate being so sensitive...and how nobody really gets it, then I have to explain...and most people just say I use my disability as an excuse...

I feel so stupid and ashamed of myself sometimes...and for the dumbest reasons.

...I feel like I post in this thread too much. I hope I'm not being a nuiscense (I...don't know how to spell that) or breaking some rule or something...

God if it's one thing I'm constantly paranoid of on forums and oekakis and stuff, it's breaking rules. Like I'm so scared that if I accidentally end up breaking one I end up crying about it feeling like a failure or something. I'm so stupid. Sometimes I get so worried I make myself sick.

I don't think you need to worry about breaking rules here. All you basically need to do is not be rude, and you don't seem rude at all. If you post in the wrong place or something, someone will point it out, the mods will probably move it to where it belongs, and everyone will move along. It's not an uncommon thing for forums. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone thinking of someone as a total failure just because they posted in the wrong section of a forum they just joined. Once you get used to the layout, that shouldn't even be a problem anyway.

And you're not being a nuisance.
    You're using this thread for exactly the purpose it was made for.

Actually, I guess I'm still new around here myself. I need to post more.

ded

Another short one:
    I Can Has Cheesburger used to be the funniest website ever. Then, out of nowhere, they introduced those hideous word bubbles, which led to such atrocities like this. Seriously, there isn't even any incorrect grammar that much anymore!
    i'm pretty much dead here...pm me if any of y'all wanna talk B^)

Phonetics do wonders. Forum Moderator Eltrotraw's Avatar

That Rebel Vanguard guy is STUPID and DUMB I don't why he is a mod.

OH! Serious ones!

Well!

Here's one right now that I've been doing recently, massive influx of credit card company mail. I know how I can deal with it and I have been, but it's still very annoying to come home and open the mailbox to find at least 3 envelopes from credit card companies addressed to you.

BUT WAIT! IF YOU SIGN UP YOU GET FREE CREDIT SCORE!!!!!!11111111 AND A REBATE FOR GREAT SAVINGS!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

The method I deal with them is take advantage of those Business Reply envelopes they leave in there - I just tear up their forms and mail them back. Those Business reply envelopes are a double edge sword for them, as they pay for the postage for them, so maybe they'll get the message to shut up, otherwise I'll just stuff the other junk mail in there.

Speaking of which, junk mail bugs me too, but not as much as the credit card mail does...

ALL SIGS MUST CONTAIN RAINBOW PUKE
    "Works" Thread || Youtube
    Check out FIREWORKS!, SKIPLOOM ADVENTURES, and CARTER'S MISADVENTURES, three webgames I've made through the Unity Game Engine.

Well, I'm not as smart or athletic as my brother, so it's REALLY annoying being constantly compared to him.

is trying so hard to spread the word about HarmoKnight fergzilla's Avatar

You know what I hate?

When people don't let other people like their personal, unique likings in peace. Like people don't let me like headlessness in peace.

Although newbs themselves don't annoy me (I am a TF2 newb at the moment XD), newbs who don't realise they are, acting like they're experts in a game really annoy me.

A similar sort of situation I hate is when people talk about things they have no idea of, in-game or IRL. I heard this bunch of kids talking about a game, saying things like "Oh my god, it's like a proper awesome game!" and "It's the best game ever!" when the game isn't even out yet. Also, so many plays I've been to try and put some 'science' into the story, and start trying to explain things that they have no idea of (mostly when talking about the future). I try to avoid listening to that kind of stuff lest I get a headache.

I absolutely despise the masses. People who overreact to the tiniest thing, and then everyone else overreacts in exactly the same way, and then people start discriminating and acting upon prejudices and each other's prejudices and everyone just stops thinking and confusion and blargh.

I hate how people refer to products as the name of one brand of that product, like iPods or Hoovers. I also hate people misusing terminology, such as referring to MP3 players as MP3s. "Hey, you can't have MP3s in this exam." "Okay, I'll just listen to some WAVs, Midis and WMVs."

People who think that correlation implies causation.

People who force their beliefs down other people's throats.
    My Music

(BitFchievements idea totally not stolen from Someguyfromcrowd!)

The random 6 kid who micspams. Or anyone who does. I mean, its Ok for me if a 8 year old or someone like that is just talking about the game, like tactics, but I had one who tried to imitate the scout. He got kicked, then promptly joined the server again. When an Admin banned him, the server said, Banned. Reason: You obviously don't know when to stop. PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT. Pardon me for that.

Randomness everywhere ... You can expect that from now on.

"I have no idea!"- Medic and Pinkie Pie

What Would Bayonetta Do? Forum Veteran Elfice's Avatar
    don't you DARE take the name of Texas in vain

My math teacher gave us our tests 15 minutes into the class period, giving us only 40 minutes to take the test, while her fourth period got the entire class period. As a result, only two people in our class finished on time: I just had to turn in what I had on the last three problems (out of 7, of course), which was just a sketch of the word problems, because I had a test in Latin the next period (91 and I don't even know the language. No big deal ;D). And this is a regular occurrence. It's really annoying.
    shoutout to moose for the amazing avatar feat. my dog carter

hey look a tumblr

You, YES YOU. Left Side, in the tan jacket. Stand up, turn around. Turn back. Sit. Good. Thoughts? King of Phwoosh's Avatar

Atleast I can release the RAAAAGE BAR here.

I really think how people always tag Yoshi as a gay-character in most Mario games, I mean it's utter bullcrap. Just because the guys special in the sports game is a big fat rainbow doesn't mean he's gay-crap-of-a-character. I play Yoshi a lot in Brawl, what's bad about him turning into a freekin' dragon spitting giant flaming lava balls. I know there are a lot of Yoshi fans here which is nice, but on some smash forums I just hate the bull**** they say on Yoshi, and how they will only follow the ****ing SSBB rank list. Which I also think is some serious bullcrap. Yoshi is not a gaytard-character, he doesn't speak which IS good, he's a goddamn dinosaur, and he happens to have Rainbow-Based moves in sports games, ITS A ****ING NINTENDO SPORTS GAME. Yoshi will always be my main dude in SSB. If you want to bug about a character, bug about Luigi's powerset and how it's too similar to Mario's.

Dumble's gonna dorf.

I LIKE FRIGGIN HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE ACT SO TOUGH AS NAILS, AND THEY"RE NOT! SO these, kid son the bus were talking smack about me for like, no apparent reason, and I'm just ticked because I live, never do anything wrong so frankly, I don't deserve to be called a b-word. I'm just like, "okay then, just don't start mess with me because I will fight you" And today, they didn't do CRAP! I'm like...oooooookay

Also, I hate it when i pour my heart out in a post on a forum, such as this one, and then everyone tends to ignore what i said. Like wadda heck? I'm like right here and I provided such information and you're just going to ignore me? It's very aggravating.
    I'm hip with an art thread to now!
    Go ahead and visit, You'll be glad you came

Thread Information