Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: You know whats bullcrap... (Venting thread, READ FIRST POST!)

digital style Forum Veteran Darky's Avatar

Re: You know whats bullcrap... (Venting thread, READ FIRST POST!)

Thread title is totally a watered-down version of the 'you know what's bull****' section over on Cinemassacre. :3c
    You know what's bull****? People who put unnecessary spaces inbetween words. I don't know why, but seeing things like 'flamethrower' as 'flame thrower', or 'crossbow' as 'cross bow', or even 'Hookshot' as 'Hook Shot' just royally irritates me. It's so... pointless.
    Another is people who use 'lawl'. Lawl is some stupid way of spelling the stain on the English language that is 'lol'. Surely the whole point of 'lol' is to cut down on letter use? But doesn't 'lawl' have an extra letter, therefore making it longer? This text speak crap is so contradicting.
    While we're on the subject of shortening things, peple who make up random abbrieviations on the spot get on my nerves. You're not going to know what a new abbrieviation means unless you made it, which means the creator of this abbrieviation has to type out what it means, defeating the point of it being made in the first place.
    american english
    I despise fanboys of any kind. I don't like people who consider themselves too 'macho' to play Mario, since Mario is a fairly bright and innocent platformer, but I equally dislike people who are too wimpy to play Call of Duty, since Call of Duty has guns and violence and all that in it. Adding to this, anyone who gives you a withering look when you say you prefer old games to new games and says 'you sad, sad man' needs a good kick in the nuts.
    And finally, the big one, I hate, hate, HATE, HATE the goddamned Maplestory community. I've never seen such an appalling community in my life. It's astounding how aggressive, short-tempered, impatient and selfish the high-levelled characters are, and how grovelling, begging, annoying and stalkerish the low-levelled characters are. Like today, I was trying to hunt a Giant Centipede, which is a minor boss which spawns every now and then in a specific map. I was quietly waiting for it to appear, when some Lv. 80-something Ranger appeared. Naturally, it was obvious he was after Centipede, so I politely asked him if he'd kindly change channels. And you know what he said? I'll tell you what he said! He said: "if you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again yeah fk u" and proceeded to bully me out of the map. Not only was this totally uncalled for, but it just epitomises just how dreadful this community is.
    You think idiots on Brawl wi-fi are bad? You have no idea until you go through this sort of **** yourself. If several of my friends didn't play, I'd have quit a long time ago.

tl;dr, Darky rants about words and maplestory

ded

Quote Originally Posted by Dynawing View Post
    And I absolutely hate the word "epic" now. Thanks internet.
    Approved SO hard, along with "teh" and "meh" and so on and so forth.

Also, even though I'm in summer vacation right now, I'm still really pissed that they still give you homework over winter/spring/ect. break. IT'S CALLED A BREAK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Defiantly not cannibalistic, despite what the government might tell you Madmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post

I despise fanboys of any kind. I don't like people who consider themselves too 'macho' to play Mario, since Mario is a fairly bright and innocent platformer, but I equally dislike people who are too wimpy to play Call of Duty, since Call of Duty has guns and violence and all that in it.
    I agree 10000000000000000% I like Maro and Left 4 Dead, Zelda and Call of Duty, Little Big Planet and Half Life 2.

Anyways, I hate little kids that think they know everything. I told my brother's friend that I'm going shopping to get new shoes and he looked down at my feet and said, "Didn't you just get those shoes a month ago?" I was like, "No, I've had these for more than a year." He then spent 5 min. trying to tell me that I got those shoes a month ago, even though I was the one who bought them...

Survivor of the BitF Trail
    "All you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood" -Captain John Price

Banned

My rage has recently been invoked. Epic irritates me to no end, Vegata ruined my internetz, and swearing.
    Ohhhh yessss...
    It seems to me the world has degraded to a point where middle schoolers can swear, throw out racial slurs, and make sexual innuendos, all within 2 minutes. Like, why? Who would ever say "oh hey dude let's make swearing teh **** lololololol." Blaaahhhh I hate it. Also, Zelda Cd-I stuff.
    "Dinner."
    (Rage)

Mean green brother from outer space. Captain Yoshi's Avatar
    Actually Im pink.... but thats not as catchy.

And finally, the big one, I hate, hate, HATE, HATE the goddamned Maplestory community. I've never seen such an appalling community in my life. It's astounding how aggressive, short-tempered, impatient and selfish the high-levelled characters are, and how grovelling, begging, annoying and stalkerish the low-levelled characters are. Like today, I was trying to hunt a Giant Centipede, which is a minor boss which spawns every now and then in a specific map. I was quietly waiting for it to appear, when some Lv. 80-something Ranger appeared. Naturally, it was obvious he was after Centipede, so I politely asked him if he'd kindly change channels. And you know what he said? I'll tell you what he said! He said: "if you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again yeah fk u" and proceeded to bully me out of the map. Not only was this totally uncalled for, but it just epitomises just how dreadful this community is.
    You think idiots on Brawl wi-fi are bad? You have no idea until you go through this sort of **** yourself. If several of my friends didn't play, I'd have quit a long time ago.

I have to admit Darky... I agree with you. I used to play Maplestory but quit for almost the same reason. People are jerks on there. Everyone is trying to scam you, spam you, and overall being a jerk. I especially hate when you see level 80 lighting mages training in the low level training areas in Henesys. They use that stupid lighting spell that obliterates every enemy on the map and me (who never got past level 30 because of them) can't get a kill in. Then theres the hackers. Especially Vac-Hackers. They suck big time (no pun intended) Every item, every little meso, even the stuff I need for quests they suck up. I can't get anything at all. I hate that so much. Then theres the people who use summon bags in low level areas. When I go to Lith Harbor I don't want to run into enemies that kill me in one shot.
    I also encountered some jerks while waiting for Mano (the big snail boss for those who don't know) I don't remember what they said but they were really high level and killed everything before i could.

Fear the Eevee revolution PacoTheTaco's Avatar

I hate the word monolith.
    almost every time someone says it, they sound like they have a lisp even when they don't.
    It bugs the crap out of me when ever I hear the word.
    Beware of MedusaShe double dips!
    Brawl: 1333 0512 4150 name JOHN

ded

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbster View Post
    It seems to me the world has degraded to a point where middle schoolers can swear, throw out racial slurs, and make sexual innuendos, all within 2 minutes. Like, why? Who would ever say "oh hey dude let's make swearing teh **** lololololol." Blaaahhhh I hate it.
    I know what you're talking about. In my school, you can swear within feet of a teacher and they "won't hear".

So yeah.

Frost Cavern, drowning in Vanillite hordes

The word epic is okay, but much like the word fail, it gets highly annoying when overused or used wrong.

Me: *drops a pencil*
    Five other people: FAIL!

Kid #1: so liek i just got a 23 kill streek in MW2!
    Kid #2: ZOMG EPIC!
    Me: ¬_¬

I hate serious players on Brawl Wi-Fi. We do NOT have to fight if we don't want to. Sakurai himself said you should play the game any way you want. Now, I can understand if they get pissed over fighting in a taunt match, but it's come to the point that if you use Sonic's side taunt ONCE in a serious room, three people come after you. It's ridiculous.

The word I hate the most is f** or f*****. The best insult you'll ever hear these days is ******. If they know they've been outsmarted, you know what their response is? "You ******."

This ticks me off like nothing else can: racist jokes. My eyes are open. My relatives over 18 are perfectly good drivers. If you call me a chink again we'll see who can't open their eyes. Seriously, I've had more than enough with racist jokes, and it's taking all my self control to not run at anyone who makes a racist joke and beat them to a pulp.
    I'll get a sig later

Doo bee doo bee doo ba... Super Homestario Bros's Avatar

You know what I hate?

when teh n00bs use chtspk like this & dnt bother w grammr or spellin wordz rite

And thats why i play Well of Souls.You should try it.online there are servers where you cant swear and kill people!and theres other servers as well as offline.
    Spoiler: Gpx an other stuff maybe 

^^ OMG JSG IS AWESOME!!!

Spoiler: An average L4D game... 

http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com...ighlight=Aisle my Sprite Shop.pretty good.check em out.

Hakuna Matata~

heading inexarably towards the heart of the sun.

It seems to me the world has degraded to a point where middle schoolers can swear, throw out racial slurs, and make sexual innuendos, all within 2 minutes. Like, why? Who would ever say "oh hey dude let's make swearing teh **** lololololol." Blaaahhhh I hate it. Also, Zelda Cd-I stuff.
    "Dinner."
    (Rage)
    You know I never got the whole swearing thing, I mean people get on at me a lot of the time for swearing like a sailor, but really I'm just being emotive I honestly hate something so much I'm comparing it to **** you know. Although I do hate racial slurs.

As for whats annoying me right now, is that I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. Normally not a big deal because there is usually a somewhat pleasant female dentist, who is a very nice person. She is also a baby making machine, shes had like 7 since I started visiting her surgery. For some reason her replacement is an absolute *****, who I'm positive only does temp stuff, because no one would be suicidal enough to work with her for more than a few weeks. She treats the nurses like slaves, is somewhat impolite, continually moans about my tiny mouth, and has a weird love of rap music, which is blaring out pretty much every time she examines my teeth. Well apparently baby 8 is on the way so I have to go see, the wonderful hate filled, rap loving dentist, who is always so mean.
    You just want to suck me dry.

Oh hai, it's whore time.

My rage has recently been invoked. Epic irritates me to no end, Vegata ruined my internetz, and swearing.
    Ohhhh yessss...
    It seems to me the world has degraded to a point where middle schoolers can swear, throw out racial slurs, and make sexual innuendos, all within 2 minutes. Like, why? Who would ever say "oh hey dude let's make swearing teh **** lololololol." Blaaahhhh I hate it.
    (Rage)
    Beat me to it. When you swear all the time, those words lose their impact when you use them in a serious manner.

What gets me is deviant ART's limits. They want your art titles to be like, less than 20 characters long, which really in inhibits the title of a story. I uploaded a story and had to mutilate the title and note the full title in the description. Also their whole "PREMIUM!" crap. Nothing can be convenient unless you pay $5.00 every month. Not much, but how much they limit you when you don't have one is horrid.

And Their Refinement of The Decline

Personally, I don't swear. Yet, I see nothing wrong with swearing, in all but certain situations (racial slurs, sexual slurs, insulting people etc.). I don't swear because I try not to get it in my habit and accidentally offend someone.

I have a great rage for people who don't use capitals in RP's or legitimate posts. I mean really, if this is the IRC or something, I don't care, but when I'm RPing or reading somebody's post, I prefer that you use correct grammar, so I can understand you more easily. Does it kill you to hold a shift key for one letter at the beginning of the sentence? What also is total bullcrap is the misuse, or lack thereof of commas.

I should probably write this in example form.

Quote Originally Posted by slashdotloserdash
    jerec walked into the room and said "whoa look at that" as he walked. the room was cold damp and ugly as was he. nobody liked him because much unlike the others he misused grammar leaving them angry and unhappy. "grammar is for chumps" he said "only nazis use that crap".
    Now, was that any fun to read at all? No! I actually had to put conscious thought into that crap to make it that bad! Some of you are like that anyway! What is wrong with you people?
    Last edited by slashty; November 3rd, 2010 at 06:17 PM.
    Love is so short, forgetting is so long. - Neruda

Oh my gosh yes, I hate when people treat RP's as their spam thread and instantly forget that Capitalization exists. Oh and it really grinds my gears when people say something completely stupid and think it's funny. >:C Plus it's even worse when they keep repeating the stupid joke over and over again, until it gets ingrained in your brain and you want to punch them. Normally I won't get angry at someone to point of wanting to punch them, but that just gets to me in a way that's 10x worse then people not using periods, or capital letters.
    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb314/kazooienut/Starmansig.png
    Check out my CYOA, Tanks and Witches! I mean who doesn't want to try a CYOA where you can get blown up by a Panzer AND a Pyro-Witch?

(warning, this post contain most part of my rage i had in my life)

the behaviour of 70% of the people at my school is bullcrap. let's me point it out:

at my school there is one unwritten rule, if you don't know someone or he/she looks/acts different, be an @sshole to him/her. i don't remember a day at school where someone just passes you without shouting at you, punching you, making you trip, grab you backpack and pull it out untill it hurts, wacking you with their own backpack and the worst part is, you NEVER know who it did! there are so many people in the hallway at the same time that i almost can't see who hurted me or anything. the only people that are most of the time nice to me are my classmates and teachers. as far as i know, all i do is act kinda weird sometimes, but is that a reason to do such things to other people? and this problem doesn't only happen to me, even the people who do it to other people get it sometimes and those people too. and teachers do completely nothing. if you tell them you getting herrased but bullys they just walk up to then and say: "Stop doing that!" and walk away, does it work? NO! it's like my school is just filled with @ssholes. luckely, not everyone is like that. when i'm down sometimes, some people actully walk up to meand ask what's wrong. i wish more people where like that, but no! they just have to be and f*cking @sshole to you and hurt you're feelings and body without any reason. even some of my classmates of preschool are @ssholes now. there was one small guy, most of the time quiet and always be nice to you, now he acts like a freaking mafia boss and shouts at you went you get 3 meters too close. i sometimes had a dream where i had a giant bomb and blew the sh*t out of the @ssholes, it might sound brutal, but i wish it wasn't a dream. and now school is starting again *sigh* wish me luck....

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

You know what I hate?

When they don't mix up the different bags in a multipack of crisps. I don't want to have to reach all the way to the bottom for a salt 'n' vinegar!

Quote Originally Posted by unaniem909 View Post
    (warning, this post contain most part of my rage i had in my life)

the behaviour of 70% of the people at my school is bullcrap. let's me point it out:

at my school there is one unwritten rule, if you don't know someone or he/she looks/acts different, be an @sshole to him/her. i don't remember a day at school where someone just passes you without shouting at you, punching you, making you trip, grab you backpack and pull it out untill it hurts, wacking you with their own backpack and the worst part is, you NEVER know who it did! there are so many people in the hallway at the same time that i almost can't see who hurted me or anything. the only people that are most of the time nice to me are my classmates and teachers. as far as i know, all i do is act kinda weird sometimes, but is that a reason to do such things to other people? and this problem doesn't only happen to me, even the people who do it to other people get it sometimes and those people too. and teachers do completely nothing. if you tell them you getting herrased but bullys they just walk up to then and say: "Stop doing that!" and walk away, does it work? NO! it's like my school is just filled with @ssholes. luckely, not everyone is like that. when i'm down sometimes, some people actully walk up to meand ask what's wrong. i wish more people where like that, but no! they just have to be and f*cking @sshole to you and hurt you're feelings and body without any reason. even some of my classmates of preschool are @ssholes now. there was one small guy, most of the time quiet and always be nice to you, now he acts like a freaking mafia boss and shouts at you went you get 3 meters too close. i sometimes had a dream where i had a giant bomb and blew the sh*t out of the @ssholes, it might sound brutal, but i wish it wasn't a dream. and now school is starting again *sigh* wish me luck....
    Amen, Bless your soul man. I wish you luck, I had to put up with that for 6 ****ING years. This was my normal day, get bullied no matter what I do and fail at my work too, get out from school crying,stay with my mom with me crying for half a hour, come home to my parents fighting then have me and sister fighting too, go to a center to get more teaching after I just came from school for 2 no, 3 hours of teaching, go home again to do my crap loads of homework, causing me not have any time for to relax and having to go to sleep knowing that this will never end...

I had lost fate of human kind and couldn't trust anyone at all...
    I got mad easily and my temper had shorted beyond belief...
    So many nights of staying awake knowing I can't do anything about this.
    Nothing at all I tried had stop them, they made fun of me without regret ,without mercy, without any emotion.
    This was fun to them, this was their drug; I was there punching bag!
    I wish I could nuke them down to the ground. Choke them and watch them squirm under my hand and teach them how it feels.

I just can't write any more I'm starting to cry now...

I truly feel sorry for you people.

Having spent my whole life at a Christian school, we don't have very many bullies and intolerant people, and those who are there are dealt with by the staff. I've never been picked on by people at that school, and I'm a nerd. This is one of the many reasons I am so proud of my faith.

You know what else is bullcrap? Kidney Stones. I'm a freakin' teenager, I'm not even supposed to get them! And what do I get? Two in a row, dangit!!
    Last edited by slashty; November 3rd, 2010 at 06:18 PM.

heading inexarably towards the heart of the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Island Sausage View Post
    You know what I hate?

When they don't mix up the different bags in a multipack of crisps. I don't want to have to reach all the way to the bottom for a salt 'n' vinegar!
    I know exactly what you mean, the cheese and onion are always at the bottom of the bag, especially when you get the proper massive like 36 pack bags, you can guarantee that there's going to be a mountain of prawn cocktail and salt and vinegar in the way of your precious cheese and onion.
    You just want to suck me dry.

Oh hai, it's whore time.

digital style Forum Veteran Darky's Avatar

That's weird, I can't find my precious prawn cocktail under stacks of salt and vinegar and cheese & onion. We all have the wrong bags.
    I'm pretty annoyed at Spyro 1 for being so damn good, yet so damn short. It's sad, because I want to keep exploring, keep collecting, keep beating enemies and keep flying around. Too bad that was cruelly cut short after just six hours. :<

You wanna know what's bullcrap? I'll tell you what's bullcrap, so listen hard young'uns.

You pack yourself the perfect lunch for school/work: it's got a delicious chocolate bar, maybe a sub sandwich, oh, and toss in some chips or whatever you're into as well. But don't forget the bane of your existence.

Hot Rod wrappers.

You know what I'm talking about. When you're opening a hot rod or something with similar packaging, when all of a sudden the slip JUST BARELY misses the actual food, making it harder to open the package. Then it doesn't help that your friggin' fingers are greasy as hell from trying to open this jerk, so opening it from the other side is out of the question. So then you feel like a moron because you can't open this hot rod pack whereas everyone else is enjoying their delicious lunch (usually a subway cookie or something that you wish you could have but when you go to subway you always eat it before you save it for lunch). I don't even LIKE hot rods that much, I just want to eat something and this god forsaken wrapper is taking over my life.

Thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by latiaslover97 View Post
    Amen, Bless your soul man. I wish you luck, I had to put up with that for 6 ****ING years. This was my normal day, get bullied no matter what I do and fail at my work too, get out from school crying,stay with my mom with me crying for half a hour, come home to my parents fighting then have me and sister fighting too, go to a center to get more teaching after I just came from school for 2 no, 3 hours of teaching, go home again to do my crap loads of homework, causing me not have any time for to relax and having to go to sleep knowing that this will never end...

I had lost fate of human kind and couldn't trust anyone at all...
    I got mad easily and my temper had shorted beyond belief...
    So many nights of staying awake knowing I can't do anything about this.
    Nothing at all I tried had stop them, they made fun of me without regret ,without mercy, without any emotion.
    This was fun to them, this was their drug; I was there punching bag!
    I wish I could nuke them down to the ground. Choke them and watch them squirm under my hand and teach them how it feels.

I just can't write any more I'm starting to cry now...
    o my, you seem to have it worse then me. i feel really sorry for you. the thing at my school is that i'm not always the target, at my school everyone is the target. even the more popular people. so i get like semi-bulliet. i don't really know how to end this post without saying that you made my face go D :>

Floor ice-cream gives you health! Megaron's Avatar

You know what REALLY flips my ****?
    -People automatically assuming that I'm straight.
    -No, I'm not gay, I'm bi; that's another thing that grinds my gears.
    -People assuming that by being a man I am a pervert. Ever think some people might be more interested in having a stable relationship than "getting laid"?
    -People that assume that because of being 14, I am an immature, anoying, bratty kid. Sure, I can act that if I feel like it, but I'm just not.
    -People thinking Pokémon in general is for kids. Brighten up, assholes! THE ANIME is for kids! NOT THE GAMES!

"Remember, you have a lion's heart.." ~ Leomon
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Megaron View Post
    .-People assuming that by being a man I am a pervert. Ever think some people might be more interested in having a stable relationship than "getting laid"?
    -People that assume that because of being 14, I am an immature, anoying, bratty kid. Sure, I can act that if I feel like it, but I'm just not.
    Uggh...
    I'm going to have to agree with you wholeheartedly.
    The public schooling culture has ruined the reputation of my whole gender and age group.
    Last edited by slashty; November 4th, 2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Don't want to piss off Darky...

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

Don't forget that you're all terrible drivers too~...

Thread Information