Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ~The BitF Online Store Thread! Merchandise, feedback, comments~ (New item!)

Banned

Re: The Grand Opening of the Brawl in the Family Online Store!

Um, an e-mail said my order was canceled because of a "changed mind." I'm confused.

Administrator Forum Administrator fiftyeighthens's Avatar

Our apologies! The following message was supposed to be included with the Paypal shipment cancellation thingie!

"Dear friend, please accept our apologies for having to re-do your shipping label! We input incorrect information into the shipping label and are now forced to re-do the label. However, fortunately, this will mean that your shipment will arrive SOONER than before!

We will email you once more when the shipment is sent! We apologize once more for the inconvenience, but we're working very hard to get our shipping procedures nailed down tight.

Thank you very much for your understanding. We think you'll love your incoming BitF merchandise!
    Chris and Matt"

And we mean every word of that! You should have just received an additional email letting you know that the doll is currently on its way.

The main issue was that we'd selected the wrong kind of shipping for the packages. We apologize for this, but fortunately, the new shipping method will actually get the packages shipped more quickly.

Again, sorry for the confusion. The doll will be there soon!

Okay, when I asked for an email announcing shipments, I expected the announcement emails would at some point stop. Is this some new spamming technique of which I was previously unaware?

Translation from smart aleck: I've gotten a few redundant emails announcing that my stuff has shipped - same tracking number and all. If it's an automatically-generated email, perhaps there's a bug in the system. Nothing major; any new endeavor will have kinks that need worked out, but it is something you should know is happening.

Shoot, I'm sorry about any excessive mail you've received. The only things we will send you are things directly related to your order - there was a small issue with some postage we'd purchased (and had to cancel) that I think made a bunch of additional emails get sent, and I do apologize for that. I'm going through the system to make sure that people don't get repeats of the same messages.

Regarding shipment of stuff: as I posted on the main-page blog, we felt like taking some pictures of all the boxes and stuff that we've been packing up for the past few days. Therefore, we took a few pictures of our merchandise-crammed apartment. (My apologies for the low-quality cell phone pics.)

A giant lump of Dededolls, congregating in anticipation of their upcoming journey to a new home. They seem to get a bit restless while waiting to be packed up.

Here, we see lots of boxes, ready to go! Each one contains a Dededoll. Don't worry, there are air holes in their packaging. We'll be bringing them to the post office on Monday so that we can finally use the kitchen table again.

Box art! Matthew has drawn some kind of image on every box. They are of all sizes and many different Nintendo characters, including many familiar faces.

The bedroom is also crammed with boxes. Thankfully, a special friend of Matthew's is holding some of the extra stuff, so at least we have room to walk around. (Thanks, Sarah!)

If you ordered a Dededoll, it'll be in the mail on Monday! If you ordered some shirts or mugs along with it, it will be another short while until we have those items in hand (we'll ship your order when we've got everything you ordered in stock). We'll take more pics then (and better ones, too).
    Last edited by fiftyeighthens; July 11th, 2010 at 12:24 AM.

Tumbling down Forum Veteran Kirb's Avatar

Fiftyeighthens, you should know better than to use HTML on a BBcode forums!

The stores looking pretty cool. I might order something later.

Sweet I got some money in my wallet I was just planning on blowing on Burger King and Cigarettes candy and movies.

I'll probably buy the world history shirt if I ever get around to it.

But yeah so far I'm liking the store, keep up the good merch!
    by JSG

Too ignorant to be an oil tycoon VIP Curus's Avatar

Oh cool, personalised boxes.

Open that drain cover, boys, it time to tip my load again! *linkface*

This account is so outdated...wow... Crabmaster's Avatar

So...Many....Boxes!!!

The pile of dededolls looks so cute, and the custom box art just makes me want mine to arrive all the faster. Anyone got a DeLorean or a TARDIS so I can grab mine from the future?

Cute Little Poot

Hey everyone, new member here. I've been a long-time reader, but this is the first time I've posted here. Anyway, I just got my Dededoll! : D I'll post pics today or later tonight.

Here's a few links:

Introducing the Dededoll!

Brought to you by Brawl in the Family.

Fox wants to join the fun too!

Here's lookin' at you guys.

Overall, it's really great! I'm proud to have one of these little guys.
    Last edited by fiftyeighthens; July 14th, 2010 at 02:21 PM.

Sweet pics! I'm glad you're happy with your doll, Proto.

(Also, I fixed the second link in your post for ya)

Regarding shipments: we're sending out another bunch of Dededolls today! We expect to receive our shirts on Friday, so if you ordered some shirts, or a shirt and a doll, then you can expect your shipment to be sent out Friday.
    Last edited by fiftyeighthens; July 14th, 2010 at 02:26 PM.

Got mine today too. I'm soooo happy. Especially with the box art, which was Nana complimenting me on my name, which is the same as one of the two people behind this wonderful webcomic. Dededoll is cuteness too, and I'll get some pics of him and his new friends as soon as I find my camera's USB cable.

i got mine today, but i never noticed the box art! im gonna have to dig trough my trash...i think i jumped at the box much too quickly >_> the excitement got to me

the dededoll is awesome, thanks guys! stiching looked loose in one or two spots, but it may just be excess thread

Woo he's here ! It's so cute and cuddle-able. I got Adeliene for my box art.

That is all. Move along.

Sinking, falling, fallen Lord of the Arena Dynawing's Avatar

I love the mail so much

This thing is just so cuddly and soft and cute that it's just, it's just, asaffhjknvhnnnnnng

Oh, and it's a Luma. I've got a lot of boxes in my room thanks to all the stuff I order (I got another today, for instance), but there's still room and this deserves a spot dammit.

where did you get your kirby plushie? :O

Banned

And Dededoll emerged from his BirdoBox.

And while he seemed to fit in at first...

He wasn't quite ecstatic to be Domino's pillow.

And Toby didn't seem to care about him.

Oh well, guess he'll just have to make the most of it.

He's soooooo KEYUTE!!! I ruv him to death! And he's my sixth penguin! And don't worry, I gave Domino a good smack when he tried to use Dededoll as a chew toy.

Yay! I have a functioning camera and cable. This means I can show off my Dededoll

So, if you, the good people of the board, will indulge me, I proudly present: "Dededoll's Quest! Part 1."

Dededoll was small, stuffed with fluff, and adorable. But, underneath that cute facade still remained the greedy, vindictive, ill-tempered mind of King Dedede.

Quickly adapting to his new environment, Dededoll set about his mission:

"I need a monster to clobber that there Kirby!"

He set himself up in an office chair and held auditions. The first applicant was a small bobblehead that identified itself as Vault-Boy:

Vault-Boy said "A war against Kirby, eh? I might fight for you, but it would be pointless, because war... war never changes."

Dededoll quickly brushed the bobblehead aside. The next applicant was a small penguin with peg legs called a Prinny.

The Prinny seemed very nervous about helping. "Uh, I dunno if Master Etna would be happy if I was moonlighting, dood!" Dededoll didn't bother trying to convince it. He needed something with more nerve anyway.

Next up was a Moogle:

"I'm afraid I don't have time to clobber any Kirbies, kupo! Master has me busy with gardening, and I gotta get back there. He promised he'd bring me Selbina Butter and a Shrimp Lure for my family, and I don't want to miss that, kupo!"

Dededoll was getting frustrated with the characters around him. Up next was a Blob, and, before he could say anything, it ate his last coconut-flavored jellybean!

Dededoll booted the Blob out of the chair just in time to be joined by a familiar face: Donkey Kong!

Alas, Donkey Kong wasn't there to audition; he was there to Brawl!

Fortunately, a timely Smash Ball allowed Dededoll to summon the Waddle Dee Army and Donkey Kong was defeated.[image redacted due to sheer awesomeness]

Finally, just as Dededoll was running out of options, he found it: an Invincible Candy!!

"With this," Dededoll thought to himself, "I'll get that Kirby myself!"

Will Kirby find a way to persevere? Will Dededoll finally get his chance to win? Will anyone get all these varied game references, or will this post get moved or deleted due to length and questionable relation to the topic? Tune in next time, if there is one, and find out....
    Last edited by Morn; July 14th, 2010 at 07:27 PM.

Administrator Forum Administrator TriforceBun's Avatar

Hahaha, these pictures are excellent! I'm linking to this thread with the new comic, hang on.
    Mario Kart Wii number: 0088 - 3484 - 3729

Re: ~The BitF Online Store Thread! Merchandise, feedback, comments~

OK, time for one that tops ALL the rest! And by that I mean please completely disregard what I am posting here and allow my sister and I to entertain ourselves on this forum.

Once upon a time, DeDeDoll was playing a sudoku puzzle all on his lonesome without the company of anybody else. After all, who could ever learn to love a miserable end boss who can't even keep a pink PUFFball out of his hair?

But just after he ordered his drink from the server, an astonishing sight met his eyes ... it was ... the love of his life! They immediately fell head over heels, and without a question, the one drink that DeDeDoll had ordered was meant to be shared.

After 23 seconds of dating, the two were married and bonded for life. One of DeDeDoll's most important wedding gifts was a book with sage advice about the differences he might experience between himself and his mate, and how to deal with those difficulties.

After a few short months, however, DeDeDoll already started to feel distant from his life partner. He stayed up late reading his book for ideas, and wanted to discuss them with his new mate... but his significant other did not show interest. According to DeDeDoll's sleepy spouse, everything was fine, and his sleepy self would be content for things to stay this way for the rest of his life. "What shall I do? Where shall I go?!" DeDeDoll wondered.

DeDeDoll sought refuge in his hobby to forget his woes: trying on cool hats and hair accessories.

While at the hat shop, DeDeDoll met a handsome bear named (of all things) Minion! Minion happened to also share an interest in awesome hats and hair accessories... and he seemed to understand DeDeDoll so much better than the one DeDeDoll had married.

But now DeDeDoll faced another moral dilemma. Should he go away with Minion, to a land where they could spend all day drinking tea and trying on spiffy hats? This was a tough call.

In order to understand the strength of this new bond, please see this video:

DeDeDoll's husband!wife(?) soon found out about this newfound 'friendship' that DeDeDoll was spending more and more time engaged in, and he let it go no further. DeDeDoll's spouse fought for the love of his mate again, and DeDeDoll remembered why he fell in love with him in the first place. How could he have forgotten?

The two knew from that point onward that no matter what might happen, they would work it out and stay together. They were destined to be soul mates.

Last edited by ff3girl; July 16th, 2010 at 12:38 AM.

Hug the Bowz Event Artist
    Forum Veteran

gosh I love Brawl in the Family
    and now I want a Dededoll so badly they're so cute and adventures and boxes with drawings on them and <3333333333
    Quite honestly this is the best thing ever, since I'm getting paid for feeding some neighbor horses tomorrow I'll have plenty of money to get one of these for myself finallyyyy

I really like the drawings on the boxes touch though, that's like
    the best thing ever

can I have Tingle he's very handsome

It may seem so that I can't see, but the darkness provides the light for me Forum Veteran Darky's Avatar

Using the power of maths, I have deduced that the $20 for the Dededoll, plus $14 shipping, equates to $34, which in pounds sterling is £22.15.
    I have £22.15, just about. So I might as well put an order in. I can't afford another £25 iTunes card, nor can I afford any games (not that I'm really bothered, I seem to have gone off games somewhat)
    So, after I work this out, I'll place my order and get one... but only because they look oh-so snuggable. <:3c

Cute Little Poot

It's awesome. I love it, my friends love it, and it's cuddly! :D I got the Wario box and the picture will be edited back in this post.

Administrator Forum Administrator TriforceBun's Avatar

Whoa, that's a heck of a story ff3girl and ff3girl's sister! Nice work.

I also like ProdigyChild's pic.
    Mario Kart Wii number: 0088 - 3484 - 3729

Banned

Here's my DeDeDoll! :DDD

But for some reason, it didn't come with a tag.

But, I still love it! :3

I got a box with Bowser's face on it.

(Not-so)FUN FACT!: I had to hold up DeDeDoll with a soda can!
    Last edited by DeDeDoll; July 19th, 2010 at 05:11 PM.

Thread Information