Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: ~The BitF Online Store Thread! Merchandise, feedback, comments~ (New item!)

Shout out to the Wayback machine Ruane's Avatar

Re: ~The BitF Online Store Thread! Merchandise, feedback, comments~ (New item!)

How long does it take for a purchase to be received? My order was placed nearly three weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraKnight View Post
    Rune's whole thing is shovels. So yeah, he'd be able to find a way.
    This sig has been brought to you by PokeMarioGuy.

Administrator Forum Administrator TriforceBun's Avatar

Ruane, check your PMs.
    Mario Kart Wii number: 0088 - 3484 - 3729

I wish I could get something from here, but alas, don't have the money yet. Someday...

That said, I would totally buy a shirt of Frederick's Weapon Triangle.

Y'know, I just thought of something I would instantly buy. A magic L (Upside down "L" of course) ball, from the recent set of Waluigi comics. It could say the things it says in the comic, as well as "Too Bad. Waluigi Time!" or "Oh yeah!" or just "WAAAA". It would be purple and have purple water instead of blue, and maybe it would have the nose and mustache on it. It's actually a craft project I'd like to try sometime, but I know I'd never get around to it no matter how much I like the idea.
    "What is life anyway, when compared to the immortality of a high score?" - Soos, from Gravity Falls

I'm working on a Future Pinball game, called Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride! Check out my blog if you want to know more!

Recently I ordered a book and two decks of cards. My order arrived, but with only one set of cards. I emailed the address I recieved, orders@brawlinthefamily.com but haven't gotten a response yet. Love the book and cards though ^-^

Hey werewolfkirby, sorry about the mistake. We're sending your extra deck of cards now.

If anyone else out there is still waiting on an order, be sure to let me know!

We are now out of cards!

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceBun
    We are now out of cards!

Should have bought 'em while I had the chance...
    "What is life anyway, when compared to the immortality of a high score?" - Soos, from Gravity Falls

I'm working on a Future Pinball game, called Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride! Check out my blog if you want to know more!

Fish...

I'm glad I bought a shirt though before those are out too. I just got it, it's great! :D

~#

The bad news is that we're pretty much out of everything except Boss Shirts and Volume Ones! We may have a couple World History shirts left, but that's it.

The good news is that there's still something else I want to make soon... (hopefully!)

Those covers look awesome! I love the thwomps coming down on the third one! XD

Those are some nice covers! I can't wait to own the whole BITF set in my home.

Takes a kicking and keeps on bricking

Hiya, I wondered if you would be giving out a pdf of the playing cards. (As I was not going to pay all those taxes for shipping outside the US for just a set of playing cards XP)
    If ofcourse you have a reason not to do so (because people would get mad for buying the "original deck" which I wished to buy (without taxes))

But if you have nothing against it I would love to recieve a PDF of those cards!
    Or include them in a few of you 3logy books! I would love to buy a 3logy hardcover with slipcase + PDF of books 1 & 2 & 3 + PDF of the playing cards!

Can't wait to hear if you will be doing this! Or if you already did then link me to that great bundle ^^!

Edit:
    Also going to buy the songs. but 0,99 for 1 digital songs without taxes, this will not be a problem XD. Though the thought occurred to me. You could make some sort of master hand bundle.
    book 123 hc + pdf book 123 + pdf playing cards + the 2 songs, ode to the minions & history of nintendo.
    book 123 pb + pdf book 123 + pdf playing cards + the 2 songs, ode to the minions & history of nintendo.
    It is your kickstarter ofcourse. I am just giving random idea thoughts IMO's and feedbacks and such.

Posters? Pens? Foams?

(The site will stay online after the doomsday date right? At least for a long while, even after BitF becomes internet dust?)
    Last edited by DaveyN; September 5th, 2014 at 03:50 AM.
    I made a video about the BitF comic 473: Gourmet Rematch! -> http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com...urmet-rematch/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx03kBaezGc

Before you Judge, I speak Dutch. Grammer errors and typos happen. Sorry for the inconvenience ^^

Hey Davey! I don't feel super-comfortable giving out PDFs of the cards, but I will say that the digital songs might be one of the free stretch goals if the KS does well enough...! So don't hesitate to spread the word!

Clobberin Monster The Kirbinator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceBun View Post
    Hey Davey! I don't feel super-comfortable giving out PDFs of the cards, but I will say that the digital songs might be one of the free stretch goals if the KS does well enough...! So don't hesitate to spread the word!
    Thank you Matt for answering my question on the other thread with regards to the MP3s of the musical strips.

To anyone reading this:

Please tell all your Nintendo fans on all social media and on all message boards about this Kickstarter and please obey their rules with regards to spamming. This way, we can get the MP3s of the musical strips and more.
    Spoiler: See my plush Kirby toy with wizard hat 
    I AM THE KIRBINATOR!
    Nintendo Network: The_Kirbinator

Awwww, that's too bad. But I get your worries with giving out a PDF containing the playing cards.
    It would still be awesome though if this could be in one of the stretch goals.

And, who knows. Maybe in the far future you will release a PDF of the playing cards. I can wait, for 6 more years, 12 more years, 66 more years.
    I made a video about the BitF comic 473: Gourmet Rematch! -> http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com...urmet-rematch/

Before you Judge, I speak Dutch. Grammer errors and typos happen. Sorry for the inconvenience ^^

Hi, I'm new here. I wanted to say thanks for Brawl in the Family over the past few years. I think I've started following you since sometime in 2012. I'm sad to see it go, but I'm really hyped for the 6-part finale. (I was really hoping you would end it with a "finale" story arc) But enough about that for now. I wanted to ask about the Kickstarter.

I'm not familiar to the way Kickstarter works at all. I want Book 1 paperback signed, and Book 2 and 3 paperbacks. Book 1 paperback signed $30 or more pledged. Book 2 and 3 paperbacks are both $40 or more pledged. So if I were to pledge $40 or more, would I get all three of those items, or would I have to pledge $120 (The total cost of all three items I want combined) if I wanted all three of those? I know it's a stupid question, but I'm new to Kickstarter. Please answer soon, as I don't want to miss this opportunity.

Hi, Guy! You can only pick a single tier in Kickstarter, so I'd recommend--in your case--going for the "The Full Trilogy *Paperback* Book 3 Signed" tier at $100. Since you want book 1 signed instead of book 3, you can simply send me a message asking me to sign your book 1 instead of 3. When the books come out next spring, everyone will be getting a "post-Kickstarter survey" that will ask them questions like where to ship the goods, and any other specifics. So that'd be a good spot to remind me that you wanted book 1 signed instead of 3.

Thanks!

Each tier tells you exactly what you get if you pledge it, so if you want all three paperback books, the lowest tier you can choose is the $80 tier. There is also a handy-dandy chart on the Kickstarter page that shows you pretty much everything you get for each tier, I'll just post it here:

Hope this helps!

Edit: Ninja'd!

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithThePie View Post
    I'm actually considering getting the Special Thanks set instead, but it doesn't mention a signing anywhere. Is the Special Thanks set not signed? And thanks for taking the time to reply to me. It means a lot to me.
    Signing the special thanks set is extra, if you are interested in loosening your wallet.
    I AM THE KIRBINATOR!

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithThePie View Post
    How much extra?
    Ask TB.
    I AM THE KIRBINATOR!

Playing the "Chrono Trigger/alot of things" Game Crazyhandfan's Avatar

speaking of your kickstarter, i was wondering if i could ask you something. I dunno if i'll be able to donate to kickstarter since idk when i'll have the money, so i was wondering if there was any other way to get these or possibly if you will release it for the store at some point, even in a small limited number. just curious since i really do wanna own this series, just dunno when i'll be able to have money and all
    Last edited by Crazyhandfan; September 12th, 2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: grammar error

What about the podcasts? Will they be included in the mp3 tier we already have completed.
    I mean, with album-illustrations and what not, correct data shizzle.
    I admit that I am lazy for I would be able to do it myself, but I also like stuff be done by the pros/the owner(s).

Since all you have left are some Volume One's and Eight Formidable Bosses shirts, will the VolumeOnes you still have be part of our packaging for the kickstarter trilogy packs? Will you sell Volumes 2&3 on the site or not? It makes since if you do, but also if you don't.

Cute Little Poot

Out of morbid curiosity, what things did the shop use to sell in the prime years? I never looked, honestly. I know of the Dededolls, nd I hope someone finds a way to manufacture some more, like at one of those doll making shops...

Thread Information