Thread: ~End of the Four~ A CYOA

Powered by tea and classic rock Asphoxia's Avatar

~End of the Four~ A CYOA

....?
    There's an odd bat in front of you.
    Oh good, you're awake. With you being a conglomeration of voices from who-knows-where, I had no idea how well you'd take the journey. I'm going to offer you a choice, which is more than you were originally given.
    The bat flies to your right, and four lights, one teal, one yellow, one red, and one grey, appear in front of you. The yellow and grey lights appear to be almost...joined together, but they're definitely separate lights.
    So, who would you like to become? All you need to do is touch one of the lights.
    What will you do?

(Author's note: Yes, you are allowed to put your own OCs in here. Just wait until you're actually a character and not a "conglomeration of voices" as this bat puts it.)
    Don't expect anything to make sense. That way you'll be pleasantly surprised if it does.

Image credit goes to minimii!
    Narratorverse hype!

Re: ~End of the Four~ A CYOA

Touch all four lights, at once

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).
    Spoiler: a few Miiverse drawings. :) 
    "I'm going to be disgustingly famous one day. You've been warned."
    ~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

I created a CYOA and all I got was this lousy link.

The Bakis are back. In fact, they were always here. Planetbox's Avatar

^Saw that one coming.

Touch the bat. Alternatively, hold the bat hostage and demand that it give you more details about the lights.
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Isn't this the BEST signature you've ever SEEN!

Spoiler: Random Quotes out of Context 

Laughs at his own jokes--HAHAHAHAohwait OshaliteX2's Avatar
    Mossdeep City. Where else? Pallet Town?! HA!!

Teal if nothing above works.
    Also spray the bat with Luminol.
    Last edited by OshaliteX2; January 30th, 2016 at 09:03 AM.
    Feed me lemons or feed me life!
    Spoiler: Badges and stuff you should click! 
    Oh yeah, I also have a CYOA.

Touch bat, become Batman. Interrogate the bat if that fails.
    Don't worry!
    Batman can breathe in space! Unfortunately, none of us are Batman.
    Worry!

Working on something big. ...Okay, maybe not that big, but still pretty cool.

Touch the red light.

Powered by tea and classic rock Asphoxia's Avatar

You are suddenly overcome with a desire to become Batman, so you reach out and try to grab the bat. You manage to touch the bat, but it teleports out of your grip.
    Hey! What was that for?
    You reply that you wanted to become Batman, then proceed to interrogate the bat about what the lights are. You do this by attempting to trap the bat in a corner while acting menacing. The bat is... strangely enough, not intimidated, although in your opinion, it should definitely be. You are a very threatening conglomeration of voices, after all.
    ...Really? Trying to threaten me? I tried to give you a choice! But I suppose if you're going to be that way...
    The bat sends an arc of electricity at you, which, of course, you try to dodge. It looks rather painful, and you'd rather not start off your day being electrocuted. You nimbly jump to the right and avoid the arc of lightning, but trip over your own two feet and fall into all four lights at once. You have a feeling that this isn't going to end well... Your vision is blurring and you can feel your energy being torn apart into four different locations, and you can hear several thousand noises from at least seven different temporal periods all at once...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ???: Look, we literally cannot allow them to be in control of [REDACTED]. They'll end the world far more easily that way.
    ????: ...Her plan was to do that?! Is she aware of how easily it could backfire?!
    ???: I'm sure that in her mind, she's justified all the risks. Now, I would interfere myself, but she somehow got Sickle on her side. If you attempt to interfere, though, she could easily try to warn them... The question is if they'll pick up on the warnings.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...Oh, you're awake again. That was... an incredibly risky move on your part. I wasn't entirely sure if you'd survive being almost torn apart. You, mister...miss....whatever, are incredibly lucky. Try to only pick one light this time, okay?
    The lights are before you once again, and in a similar configuration to where they were last time. You're debating between the teal and red lights, when suddenly a stitched together bolt of cyan energy knocks you forward. You're not sure what light you hit, but your can feel yourself spiraling down.... into what you can only assume will be the world in which your adventure will take place.

You wake up in a small, well-furbished room. The bed you're on is comfortable, which is nice, considering that you were sleeping on it, and there's a nightstand with a magically powered lamp to the right of it. On the table, there's a mirror, which you look in. You appear to be a young woman with long pinkish-blond hair and grey eyes. There's a bookshelf filled with storybooks and magical tomes within three steps of your bed, and a clock near the door, that's showing the time to be 9:20. .....9:20?! OH NO! You'll be late for meeting up with your sister-in-law if you stay in bed any later! You race downstairs, closing the door, which has a plate with your name on it.

...Wait, what was your name again?
    Don't expect anything to make sense. That way you'll be pleasantly surprised if it does.

Image credit goes to minimii!
    Narratorverse hype!

The Bakis are back. In fact, they were always here. Planetbox's Avatar

Hmm... This looks familiar... HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Take the plate off the door and use it to eat a meal.

EDIT: Your name is Barbara Bartholemew.
    Last edited by Planetbox; February 1st, 2016 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Forgot name lel
    OH MY GOODNESS!

Isn't this the BEST signature you've ever SEEN!

Spoiler: Random Quotes out of Context 

Working on something big. ...Okay, maybe not that big, but still pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetbox View Post
    Your name is Barbara Bartholemew.
    Seconded.

Laughs at his own jokes--HAHAHAHAohwait OshaliteX2's Avatar
    Mossdeep City. Where else? Pallet Town?! HA!!

I can't say no to that.
    Thirded.
    Feed me lemons or feed me life!
    Spoiler: Badges and stuff you should click! 
    Oh yeah, I also have a CYOA.

Fourth'd.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).
    Spoiler: a few Miiverse drawings. :) 
    "I'm going to be disgustingly famous one day. You've been warned."
    ~Klonoa, Tomodachi Life

I created a CYOA and all I got was this lousy link.

Thread Information